PDA

View Full Version : What's the best place to get a real massage for cheap?

JustGotBack
08-24-06, 14:54
I know about Colmenga, but it isn't cheap. I'm looking for a cheap place to get a great massage. I don't even want the happy ending, I'm trying to practice sperm management.

Dickhead
08-24-06, 15:21
Go see Gabi, who has a thread in the massage section. 60 pesos for an hour if all you want is massage and she is a genuine, certified, professional masseuse and a good one.

Good luck practicing sperm management with her, though.

Strad
08-24-06, 19:24
As my recent report, Gabi is asking for AR80 now. DH please update.

Strad
08-28-06, 21:49
Perhaps it is the cheapest massage place in BsAs. The place is half block away from my apartment, a tanning place where advertises for oil massage. Nice music, big room with a solo massage table. My body was covered from waist down to my knees. The massage was not that bad but the area covered was never touched and worked on. It was so cheap, I was too amazed for this experience to laugh. The masujeta and the front dest chicas are very cute though, I chatted and smoked a cigarette with them after the massage.

Cost: A$R35

Strad.

I know about Colmenga, but it isn't cheap. I'm looking for a cheap place to get a great massage. I don't even want the happy ending, I'm trying to practice sperm management.

Hunt99
08-29-06, 08:41
Esmerelda 847-12H is a place where I've gone to get regular massages. Kind of hit and miss, depending on the girl. "Happy endings" are so common in Argentine maseusse places that they often think you're odd if you specifically ask them to leave your member alone.

JustGotBack
08-29-06, 18:04
Another forum member turned me on to this. You can get a good professional massage at medical offices. Costs about 30 pesos. Don't even think about getting extras. This is a better deal than mongering since it's 10 times cheaper than in the US instead of only about 6 for mongering.

Garito
08-29-06, 20:36
If you really want the real deal massage, I suggest calling Sergio Lico who runs an back-correction service near the Abasto. It costs P$50 for approximately 1.5-2 hours. 4.864.3351.

It starts with one (and sometime 2) of his female assistants working you over for 45 min to an hour as a warm-up. He comes in after and finds out all of your weak spots and is a real master.

This guy is well known and recommeded regularly within the political circles of Argentina. Dualde and several high cabinet members are known to frequent this place. It is a bit strange of a place, but everyone I have sent there has walked away singing praises.

Every session is great (you will want to go home and really relax afterward) and after about 3-4 sessions over the course of a couple of weeks you will feel noticeably better overall. He has some weird techniques, but they really work!

No happy ending, so don't even ask.

Strad
08-29-06, 23:07
Thanks for the info though, I will give it a try.

Chascomus
01-19-07, 01:45
Since I run marathons and train everyday, I like using massages to help stretch and recuperate. I've been going to Miguel for over 3 years now. He goes to your place, uses a matt on the floor, or he has an office outside of the city. He charges 70 pesos for about an hour and 20. And he's great!

Let me know if you need his information.

californiadeli@hotmail. Com

El Greco
02-13-07, 22:30
If you really want the real deal massage, I suggest calling Sergio Lico who runs an back-correction service near the Abasto. It costs P$50 for approximately 1.5-2 hours. 4.864.3351.

It starts with one (and sometime 2) of his female assistants working you over for 45 min to an hour as a warm-up. He comes in after and finds out all of your weak spots and is a real master.

This guy is well known and recommeded regularly within the political circles of Argentina. Dualde and several high cabinet members are known to frequent this place. It is a bit strange of a place, but everyone I have sent there has walked away singing praises.

Every session is great (you will want to go home and really relax afterward) and after about 3-4 sessions over the course of a couple of weeks you will feel noticeably better overall. He has some weird techniques, but they really work!

No happy ending, so don't even ask.Was suffering from lumbago the last week. Visited Sergio this morning.

He is a real master. All male staff there. Expect to suffer a lot but worth it.

It took him about an hour to fix me. I am going there again next Friday and twice next week. My choice is for once a week thereafter. Price 60p. Worth every penny.

He is located next to Carlos Cardel theater opposite Abasto shopping mall.

Wish there was a Sergio in my hometown.

Thank you very much Garito.

El Greco

Jimmy Boy 99
03-16-07, 14:52
Just called Sergio Licio's massage place. It is now Pesos 80 per hour, up from February's 60 Pesos price. Inflation proceeds apace.

El Greco
03-17-07, 13:57
Just called Sergio Licio's massage place. It is now Pesos 80 per hour, up from February's 60 Pesos price. Inflation proceeds apace.Yesterday 16/3/07 I had my last session with him and I paid him 60p.

He told me he was going to increase it to 70p from April 1st.

Ponyboy
07-23-08, 04:58
I phoned him and he now quotes 90 pesos - this is almost the same price as my own country, yet the average argentinian earns half as much. He has nearly doubled his price in the last two years.

Chascomus
07-23-08, 10:12
Since my last post, I have found a TOTALLY GREAT massage guy! He does a very good job and gets totally into it. Not too hard, just the right pressure. And he is not expensive, 70 pesos if you go to his place in Belgrano along Cabildo about 4 blocks from the subway station.

He has hours in the morning or in the afternoon after 4 or 5pm.

His Name is Sebastian and his cel is: 15-5632-6722

pg@telviso. Com. Ar

WorldTravel69
07-23-08, 11:17
Nialea and Patrica.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4210

Chowder
07-23-08, 13:02
Nialea and Patrica.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4210I saw that thread last night and was planning a trip there today, since it's not that far away from where I am staying.