PDA

View Full Version : Sweet & Peaceful: Andy

Strad
08-25-06, 00:42
This chica deserves her own thread, I will get her started in here.

Earlier today as I browsed through http://www.masajes.com.ar/terapeuticos/index.html, I found Andy. I jogged down her phone number and made the call. Address was given and was quoted "secienta pesos"*. An hour later, I showed up at her door step, and was showed into a massage room by a short typical South American looking chica. I asked "are you Andy?", said no, but she will be with me in a minute. One minute later, another short chica in mini skirt, kind cute but not in my "Andy" mood today, I asked "Andy?" (you can tell I was growing this Bait & Switch" symptom inside), she said her name is D something, "why, I am not beautiful enough"? I gave her a kiss to smooth it up. Another long-waited minute, and finally, Andy walked in...

Andy who was like an "encore" in the theater, the room was shined immediately. She has this model looking featured face, long black hair, dark skin, and black skirt wrapped tightly on her butt and long sexy legs which furnished with a pair of white high heels. Andy was such very smile friendly, graceful with class. I was offered to have something to drink...the water came in chilled, glass served on top of a white china tray. As usual, I requested audition for the body, so she disrobed (undies were on) without complaining.

The massage was honest, nice smooth oil Swedish. Although she did not have any certificates on the wall, I knew I had found a pro! She started from my right side, went systematically on counter-clockwise, and you guess it right, ended at my right butt cheek, ready for sensual.

During the massage, there were "accidents" here and there on my sensitive areas and she seemed to "ignore" my approvals. I admit today, I was extremely "knotty", she had to bare with my constant "assault", and managed to completed my massage circle. I noticed she started the sensual about 20 minutes before the hour, so I motioned her to slow down, she took it and she did. So she played with my "little brother" for a long time! Upon extremely thrilling, I sat up on "bear-hugging", then I took her on a chair, puring my juice on her bare chest! Okay now, that part she did not like, I could sense she was a bit upset, however, she handled it extremely well, eased quickly.

Finally, as I showered and back to the room, I told her I saw her photos on a masajes site, she then took out the real copies of her photos to show me. I requested a quick picture, she gladly complied. (see picture below).

Please keep in mind, of the whole time, this chica did not speak a word of English, she did not even understand "Okay", not to be exaggerating. That did not keep her from smiling all the time. Somehow we still managed to communicate somewhat from my intensive Spanish limitations. She has four brothers and two sisters, and a girl of her own. you won't believe what a body she has! I can tell she is well-raised, and well-mannered, unfortunately its a pity that she has to be a part of the "industry". I told her I will show her picture on the net, give her recommendations, and then she handed her cards with "Andy" signed on the back.

The cards showed a total legit, says "Sadhana Spa".

(The end)

*I thought I was quoted "secienta pesos". Then I had to pay her "setenta" bcuase she claimed that what was she said. Non-Spanish speaking people please be aware, to me, those two words are always very confusing.

Web link: http://www.masajes.com.ar/andy/index.html

Address: Av. Cordoba 1364, (Uruguay) buzz #3B.

Massage / hr: AR60 (Please make sure and confirm)

Massage con Sexo: AR150.

Geo Eye
08-25-06, 10:54
Oh fellow dog, you have a lot to learn.

First to fuck it is not 150. I am sure you can get the whole package for 80 90 pesos.

Second, I would get her in all four and bang her brains out.

Third, "well-raised" and "well-mannnered"? Are you for real man?

These women are street smart and will take your underware if you let them. I would not trust them for nothing in the world.

Come on now, I hope you know better than that. How many dicks does she take each year, 100, 200, 300?

YEAH WELL RAISED.

Good luck,

Fellow dog

Strad
08-25-06, 12:40
Oh fellow dog, you have a lot to learn.

First to fuck it is not 150. I am sure you can get the whole package for 80 90 pesos.

Second, I would get her in all four and bang her brains out.

Third, "well-raised" and "well-mannnered"? Are you for real man?

These women are street smart and will take your underware if you let them. I would not trust them for nothing in the world.

Come on now, I hope you know better than that. How many dicks does she take each year, 100, 200, 300?

YEAH WELL RAISED.

Good luck,

Fellow dogThanks for bringing us back to the reality.

It's the game we play on both ends. Don't you remember what we are here for?

Welcome to the scavenger land.

Thanks for the warning, but rather, it's not necessary.

Geo Eye
08-25-06, 15:26
I am with you, just looking out for fellow monger and a fellow american.

Take care.

Geo

SanteFe
08-26-06, 04:44
Tried her today and she gave an excellent massage. The finish seemed uninspired and we came to an agreement to quit trying. She did try upselling some of the other options and may have been dissappointed at the basic massage / finish option I chose. Just a case of YMMV I am sure.

Dickhead
08-26-06, 15:56
Strad is obviously not an American and if Geo Eye is American I want to know where he went to school so I don't send my kids there.

Strad
08-26-06, 16:16
Corrrectly to say I wasn't born in America. If you were implying American kids in school can write, try again. Send your kids here in Argentina for the best.

Thanks!

Strad

Geo Eye
08-26-06, 17:10
Hey Dickhead,

You don't mean your kids, you mean your great granchildren.

Geoeye

Sinistra
03-20-08, 20:47
Hated it. Hated. Wouldn't go back. The place wasn't all that nice, the place wasn't run efficiently and my chica was a cold fish. Not a horrible massage, she was just distant and depressed. Unless someone meets a gem here and tells me to try her, I'm not going back.

Privado 5.0 Face 7.0 Body 6.0, Service 5.0, Avg 5.75 (meh)

(+1 if you like girls that are flat and shaped like fireplugs)

WorldTravel69
02-16-16, 08:57
I rang the door bell, a chica answered and I said masajistas here. She said something, I did not understand; too much street traffic.

We talked a little more and I heard the door open buzzer, just as the pit bull security guard came to the door, with an angry face.

He growled and said no masajistas, so I left.