PDA

View Full Version : Make Up and Photoshop

Bairespirata
11-04-06, 10:08
I recently met some girls from BLACK. They make netto 450 ARS when they go home with a client and the club get's 150 ARS, plus around minimum 200 ARS for drinks etc.

Those girls were pretty suburb girls. The one flirting with me she said she was 22, but looked already market by age, maybe she was at least 28.

In a club as BLACK they should hold some standard on the girls. But's their business. I have so many girls being pretty so the price difference must just come from BLACKs clients need to show that they can spend a lot of money.

On the sites and in reality it's Make UP and Photoshop that creates the beauty and that is easy to forget, so when you jump into some tired BLACK-girls, and they are being nice offering just 450 ARS because they didn't have to go back to the club again, you wonder how bright these girls really are. They are even more stupid that our cocks!

I met a LADY the night in Bs As. She was clever. She understood that if I treat this man well, keep in contact with him etc, I least have a opportunity to leave this hookering, not only to work as a public servant again, but maybe something completely new. 99% of the hookers in Argentina doesn't think of that. 99% of the girls in Thailand and The Phillipines do it. Argentines, and that is very strong, as at the same time is very stupid, refuse to accept, or learn, that Argentina is not the center of the world. People going there are ordinary persons; they believe every foreigner to be millionaire. Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay or Brazil. The females doesn't have the urge to move to the "1th" World. That is bad for mongering. In Thailand you can live with a girl for a time, pay her some money, food, etc. In Argentina you seldom get that chance. You have your hour and then it's stop.

Basically I think it's good. But many a intelligent man are often spending too much time and money with girls that can not understand him. Those girls can't even not be so smart that give you a discount if you are a trusted client, even though the competition is enourmous today.

I have a friend who started to work for an apartment, since ordinary works can be hard to find, even though she is a good administrator. She said that Clarin are full of ads that only are covers for interviewing and fooling girls into prostitution. She had been to interviews for a secretary, but not only once they told her about what kind of service they really wanted her to performe.

Capital is a mix of 14 million people. Maybe we have 4-6 million, not so bright or becuse of other circumstances poor, frustated and undereducated. Half of them are females. At least 50 000 females who doesn't understand that a foregnier can be an object for marriage or whatever relationship, be his company for 2-3 weeks and rest instead of hang out at those clubs where the chance to get a client, seems very small.

Well. There's no end to this. Since 1974 Argentina economy has practically had a zero growth, with ups and downs, best represented with the turbulense 2002-2006.

This phenomonen, like in many Latin American countries, have it's very strong source in capital flight-risk. For strong reason. 2002 ws the last example. But it was not an coincidence. Latin America and Argentina among them, will continue to suffer from the what now is a tradition; if you make money, you move money. Only things, like property, that are the most improductive investment-areas for a country as Argentina, are trustable, it has, or because of the phenomenen, has property since decades been valued in dollars.

I think that is one strong reason that not even the hookers, the portero etc, etc, seem to think more than five minutes ahead.

90% of what I wrote here was direct or indirect loans from portenos or foreigners who have lived or is living here, and the last group, newspapers and economists.

My conclusion is however my own. Argentina will soon fall into a new crisis. I think 2008. Growth will fall rapidly to zero. Unemployment will again reach 20%. Prices on property will fall and then it creates a snowball -effect.

Thomaso276
11-04-06, 13:40
Bairespirata: good points.

Geo Eye
11-04-06, 20:33
I agree with you bairespaira, many of the argentines I have met have do not think outside the box. They seem to be in a comfort zone, they can't crawl out of.

Many argentine I talk to, think Argentina is " the center of the world".

Many do not know what the meaning of repeat business is, I think this is mostly because they have no initiative to make any extra money.

I think that pride does not allow them to see past thier blinders.

I too agree their economy is going into the toilet.

Strad
11-05-06, 00:27
Argentinians are dumb people to do business with, refer my previous post:

Argentinians are not business people (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=363139#post363139)

Strad

Geo Eye
11-05-06, 00:53
Read your post strad, agreed.

Also part of their problem is they are very CLOSED MINDED PEOPLE,

Even those of some wealth.

They cannot open their mind to CHANGE, that is why I think their economy is due for doomsday.

Perhaps we will see 6 to 1 exchange rate.