PDA

View Full Version : Quality Survey

Thomaso276
09-02-06, 03:21
I was speaking with a long time monger the other day and we discussed the declining quality of chicas over the last three years - the lack of real stunners in the clubs as compared to 2002, 2003. Since this was just our opinions I thought it might be a good idea to get some feedback.

El Perro
09-02-06, 11:15
What's the opinion on where the high end chica's went? Out of the business? Greener pastures? Or all of them are off the market and fucking Papa Benito?:)

Hunt99
09-02-06, 11:35
The longer you stay in Buenos Aires, the more jaded you get. The "Gee whiz!" kid-in-a-candy-store feeling you get on your first mongering trip wears off, and it gets ever harder and harder to match that amazing first-timer feeling.

This discussion is as old as this board, at least as old as the five years I've been reading it. According to the old discussions, Buenos Aires Mongering has been going steadily downhill since 1945, with the decline accelerating.

Jackson
09-02-06, 15:25
Gentlemen,

As a frequent visitor to Buenos Aires for approximately 10 years, I can tell you categorically that the quality of the working chicas in this town has unquestionably gone down since the devaluation in late 2001. Madahos didn't exist at that time, so Black was the mecca of premium chicas, and it was literally filled with the proverbial Playboy Playmate quality chicas, and the selection of chicas that you can currently observe in Black is what you would routinely find in the Suipachi clubs. Paraguayans, Peruvians and Brazilians were virtually non-existent, although you would find the occasional Russian and Eastern European chica who had emigrated here, usually as a stepping stone to getting to the USA.

In the past three years I've know several of my favoritas who made the decision to got to Europe to work. In addition, I've watched dozens of new, hot chicas come onto the Buenos Aires market, who, after working for a short while and becoming aware of the earning power of their bodies, have subsequently gone to Europe to work. Almost always, when they return a few months later, they dabble with working here again, but they quickly lose interest in earning what they perceive to be the paltry amounts that the local market pays, and off to Europe they go again.

One chica summed it up quite succinctly: "Why would I work for 50 euros per hour here when by tomorrow I can do the same thing for 200 euros per hour."

Personally, and I don't mean this in a negative way, but IMHO I see a lot of guys in Buenos Aires salivating over a lot of what I consider to be disappointingly average chicas. The fact is that we're getting the leftovers of a bygone era, but the job gets done and that's all that's important.

Thanks,

Jackson

Moore
09-02-06, 21:00
That's an interesting opinion Jackson.

For every 1 chica that moves to Europe or Mexico City, 100 or maybe 1000 don't.

I've found that most Argentines very reluctant to leave their native country, even for excellent opportunities making 5 times their current salary.

El Perro
09-02-06, 21:44
That's an interesting opinion Jackson.

For every 1 chica that moves to Europe or Mexico City, 100 or maybe 1000 don't.

I've found that most Argentines very reluctant to leave their native country, even for excellent opportunities making 5 times their current salary.Moore,

I don't know if Jackson would debate your point, but I think his point was that a number of the more "fetching" chicas have moved on. I am moving to Spain in December, so maybe I'll have an opportunity to do some research on the topic. As an aside, I discussed this issue with some mongers this afternoon, who were of the opinion that the BsAs GFE was still far and away better than their mongering experiences in many european countries. So, it probably cuts both ways.

El Aleman
09-04-06, 10:04
Going to Europe for the vast majority of chicas means Spain, due to their usual lack of language skills. Spain, unfortunately, has become a pretty expensive place to live, and the higher income is eaten away quickly by higher costs. In Barcelona, everything costs about the same as in Bs. As. - in absolute figures, only the price tag is in Euros instead of pesos. Including chicas, 200€ vs. 200 A$R.

There certainly might be some girls who have the discipline to save a lot of what they make, but most don't. I had this discussion some time ago with a favorita who considered going abroad to build a retirement fund, some details I mentioned opened her eyes a bit.

I suppose it's more what Papa says in his last post. Lots of chicas came into the business after the 2001 crisis, just because it was the only way to survive. Today, things have changed, maybe back to more normal. IMHO Buenos Aires still is an excellent place to monger, especially if you don't look for "Playboy Playmates", but real women who have their little flaws in looks or figure, but give a true GFE. That's still there, more than elsewhere.

For these reasons, I have some problems with the poll. I would rate "still way above average quality at very reasonable prices".

Also, I do not expect chica prices to go up too much in the future, unless WE spoil the market. In most places of the world, hookers cost half to about the same as lawyers. My Bs.As. attorney charges A$R 300 per hour.

And for every Argentinean chica who goes to Europe, 2 Paraguayas cross the border.

2 centavos de.

El Alemán

Party BMW
09-08-06, 01:19
I have been going to BA in 11 trips and have noticed the decline. Black sucked, Madahos was a lot better. I remember Black with smoking hot chicas Playboy bunnies. Now I had a hard time taking one out.

Gentlemen,

As a frequent visitor to Buenos Aires for approximately 10 years, I can tell you categorically that the quality of the working chicas in this town has unquestionably gone down since the devaluation in late 2001. Madahos didn't exist at that time, so Black was the mecca of premium chicas, and it was literally filled with the proverbial Playboy Playmate quality chicas, and the selection of chicas that you can currently observe in Black is what you would routinely find in the Suipachi clubs. Paraguayans, Peruvians and Brazilians were virtually non-existent, although you would find the occasional Russian and Eastern European chica who had emigrated here, usually as a stepping stone to getting to the USA.

In the past three years I've know several of my favoritas who made the decision to got to Europe to work. In addition, I've watched dozens of new, hot chicas come onto the Buenos Aires market, who, after working for a short while and becoming aware of the earning power of their bodies, have subsequently gone to Europe to work. Almost always, when they return a few months later, they dabble with working here again, but they quickly lose interest in earning what they perceive to be the paltry amounts that the local market pays, and off to Europe they go again.

One chica summed it up quite succinctly: "Why would I work for 50 euros per hour here when by tomorrow I can do the same thing for 200 euros per hour."

Personally, and I don't mean this in a negative way, but IMHO I see a lot of guys in Buenos Aires salivating over a lot of what I consider to be disappointingly average chicas. The fact is that we're getting the leftovers of a bygone era, but the job gets done and that's all that's important.

Thanks,

Jackson