PDA

View Full Version : Taking chicas to hotel

Noodleman
09-07-06, 18:30
Yet another newbie question. Sorry I couldn't find anything about this during my search.

Is it suggested to take a chica to another hotel rather than the place you've already reserved and will be staying at?

I didn't want to cause any problems by bringing a different girl to my place every night, and I wasn't sure if it was just easier to take them to a nearby place and then just take a taxi from there to my hotel. Just seemed kinda strange to pay for two different places during my stay.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Geo Eye
09-07-06, 19:21
Hey noodleman,

It should be no problem, just the people at the front desk, and be descrete.

Geo eye

Dickhead
09-07-06, 20:00
This is another example of SP thinking. Of course you can take the chicas to your own hotel, the more the merrier. Some hotels, though, will only allow one at a time (example: Sheraton Libertador) After a while the desk clerks and bell boys will even rate them for you: "Gee DH, that one last night was at least a 7. I liked the rubia you had a few nights ago. That morocha this afternoon had some nice titties." This allows you to establish a rapport with the staff and you will receive better service. Also, some of the desk clerks and bell boys have got some chicas they can recommend.

Billy 32
09-07-06, 20:03
It is even better when you bring so many that the guy at the desk starts asking you for recommendations and phone numbers.

Noodleman
09-07-06, 21:10
Thank you gentlemen, your assistance is always greatly appreciated!

Moore
09-07-06, 22:18
Some hotels will charge you for company though.

A few months back I was in Mar del Plata and met up for dinner with a hot young female friend that happened to be in town. Afterwards, I brought her up to my hotel room with some lame excuse and didn't even fuck her, though I went down swinging of course. She was a former girlfriend and had cut off the sex supply several months prior since I'm not a serious boyfriend.

The next day at checkout there was a charge, no big deal maybe 30 pesos. She didn't sign in or anything and was up there for less than an hour. I explained that she was not a whoare but they didn't care or didn't believe me.

My friend thought it was funny when I later told her about the "hooker" room-charge for her visit.

Dickhead
09-07-06, 23:09
Yes, this is very true. Often you can avoid this by reserving a double room, and often, especially when booking over the internet, a double room is not any more expensive. You can also argue the charge. Amazingly, if the charge is say 20 pesos and you "argue" this charge with a 10 peso note in your hand as a "tip," the charge will magically disappear.

However, if you cannot get the charge waived, don't forget to offer the chica breakfast, which will be included.

AllIWantIsLove
09-07-06, 23:53
You should get all of that straight before you finalize the reservation. Usually you can send an email and just asking them straight out. "Can I have three girlfriends in my room overnight and will there be a charge?" If making your reservation thru Myra she probably understands that you are looking for what we call a "chica friendly" hotel. But it doesn't hurt to make sure she understands that you might have a guest for a couple of hours, or overnight, or a couple of guests overnight, or whatever you anticipate.

It felt strange, for lack of a better word, the first time I sent such an email to a hotel. But hell, they have seen it all and heard it all.

Bob

Dickhead
09-07-06, 23:57
Or stay at the Dazzler. They wouldn't care if you brought four hookers and three sheep up to your room. Hey, you know; that's not a baaaaaahd idea.

Aramis Col
09-08-06, 21:35
Are you talking about the Dazzler Hotel on Suipacha stree near Arroyo?

Best regards

Dickhead
09-08-06, 22:06
No. That hotel is now called the Bisonte Palace, and is not chica friendly ever since some Dutch guy or Danish guy threw a hooker to her death from a fifth story window. The Dazzler is on Libertad and Paraguay.

Hound
09-09-06, 15:39
And the Dazzler Tower is on San Martin near the corner with Paraguay.

Exon123
09-09-06, 15:51
DickHead,

There Dazzler Hotels all over town now, You gota get to town more often.

Exon