PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with Forum Traitors

Jackson
09-07-06, 23:18
Greetings Everyone,

I have received incontrovertible proof that a member of this forum has been contacting chicas whose photos are on the forum and specifically directing them to their photos, including sending them links and providing them with his username and password so they can view their photos personally.

My question for the membership is simple: What should we do with Forum Traitors?

This is a multiple choice poll.

The poll does not display individual voter's choices.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dickhead
09-07-06, 23:26
I would say sleep on it to make sure in your own mind the proof is incontrovertible, then pretty much all of the above. This person should be both identified and banned. Maybe hook him up with Irina and (you know who) for a dupla.

WTF is up with that? Hurts all of us. Reason #167 why I don't take photos.

AllIWantIsLove
09-07-06, 23:39
Post his username and password so that in the future we can post all of our photos using his username!

Jackson
09-08-06, 00:06
DH makes a valid point. I have received on several past occasions subjective reports that one forum member or another was showing the chicas their photos. However, in this latest incident the incontrovertible proof that I have is the traitor's email to the chica that was forwarded to me by the chica in her request that I remove her photos.

There's a copy of the email sans any identifying info:

To: XXXXXXX.

Subject: Fotos.

Date: Thu, 24 Aug. 2006 19:23:26 -0300

Jelowww.

Weno, lo que sigue son las fotos que están en el site de Argentinaprivate.

Links to photos deleted by admin.

Si te pide usuario why contraseña ponele.

User: XXXXXXX.

Password: XXXXXXX.

Que son los que yo uso.

Mirando el sitio, este es el mail de XXXXXXX.

Cualquier cosa llamame k no problem.

Kisses.

XXXXXXX

Bangkok Dave
09-08-06, 00:09
[blue]Greetings Everyone,

I have received incontrovertible proof that a member of this forum has been contacting chicas whose photos are on the forum and specifically directing them to their photos, including sending them links and providing them with his username and password so they can view their photos personally.

My question for the membership is simple: What should we do with Forum Traitors?

This is a multiple choice poll.

The poll does not display individual voter's choices.

Thanks,You left out castration.

Dave

Punter 127
09-08-06, 00:28
This is why I no longer post photos. I also vote for castration. If he has any balls!

Dickhead
09-08-06, 00:33
Okay, so the tattoo tells me who the chica is. Didn't this chica have her own website at one time? Yes, she did. So why the fuck does she care where the hell her photos are posted?

None of which excuses the behavior of the poster. Now that I know the chica, I can figure out who the traitor is, so you might as well out him or I will do it for you. Ha ha.

Also I would say that between Jellloooow and Weno, do not use her English tutor.

Moore
09-08-06, 00:51
If guilty, an example must be made for all the neighborhood to see.

El Grandote
09-08-06, 01:13
Yes I agree that showing the photos to the chicas is an act only a traitor would commit. While I think this is a very bad thing to do, outing somebodies handle to the chicas so they can read what we post is even worse. For this reason I have choosen not to post anything about the chicas. All who know me, can remember when I used to enjoy posting for my fellow mongers to enjoy as well. I only do PMs and photos to email addresses of mongers I know. I would like nothing more than to publically post the guilty parties names but then I would be sinking to their level. But rarther let this be a private message to those that have publically denounced me to some of the chicas (you know who you are); try to deal with your own inadequacies by other means. In other words if the chica doesn't like you don't blame the monger she does. Move on, there are thousands to pick from.

El G

Stowe
09-08-06, 01:26
Jackson,

For the benefit of all of us and especially those living in BA, you should publish who this dic* is so we all know what an AH he is.

Suerte.

Stowe

Lochdhu
09-08-06, 01:26
Banning there IP ain't shit, anyone who has basic internet knowledge knows you can get a new IP in about 10 mins time, banning user name don't do much of shit either, as they can still read the posts here.

I say name him publicly, and let him tuck tail and hide.

Easy Go
09-08-06, 01:37
I think you need to have a chat with the member about it before taking action. If he is just a friend trying to help her "cleanup" her past after retirement, he just needs to understand that a different approach was needed, I. E. He should have just relayed her request to you rather than giving her the information. If it was just poor judgement and you think it won't be repeated, forgiveness is warrented. If this is just the latest in questionable actions, that's a different story.

The problem with banning is that it isn't that effective since it isn't hard to get another username from a different IP address.

Anybody that posts anything thinking that it's going to be kept private to the board is living in a fantasy world. That's why the T & Cs forbid posting personal details.

El Perro
09-08-06, 02:20
From Jackson's report it looks like this guy has informed more than one chica about her photos. So, any idea that his sole motivation is to "help" the chica is bullshit. He's an asshole. Out him and ban him.

TangoManiac
09-08-06, 07:06
Guys, this is an easy one. We don't need a jury to spend years debating whether or not to put this guy on death row. THIS IS ARGIE. What would any good Porteno do? Get a bunch of his buddies / henchmen, slip them like 100 pesos and tell them to go beat the fu*ck out of him.

Out his ass and his IP address so that all the hackers can take care of him. This forum is not for chicas, its for the American, English speaking monger. This is our best tool for not getting gringo prices wherever we go. Whoever outs this secret society should not be allowed.

First rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

2nd Rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Anyone else can go to hell. Just my thoughts. Jackson, you are the commander in chief. Do what you want. Screw this asshole.

BadMan
09-08-06, 09:48
First rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

2nd Rule about fight club: NO ONE TALKS ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

Anyone else can go to hell. Just my thoughts. Jackson, you are the commander in chief. Do what you want. Screw this asshole.I agree,

I also have to say, is there something that can be done with the picture section or the thumbsnails so only " trusted " posters can access the pictures?

I will be in BA in a few weeks, and I was planning on taking massive loads of pics and posting them on here, and although I personaly don't give a shit if some provider finds out, I do think it takes away from the whole Argentina " Private " theme.

Would it be possible to add some script that allowed only " trusted and proven " posters to access attached pics using a seperate password?

Then if a " trusted " poster commits the unspeakable treacherous seditious act of giving a chica his trusted password. Then you can ban him and I will personaly pay 5 Argie knuckleheads to go and " soften him up ", what I really mean is have them kick 7 shades of shit out of his pansy ass.

I say OUT him, let everyone know who this chump is. Banning an IP address won't do. I have a few as we speak.

Whoever this guy is, he should not be allowed to post on here.

I would say ban him and revoke his password, but seeing as that won't help much, It would be nice to see if something could be implemented so other turn coat punk asses won't be able to pull the same be. S.

Just my two cents,

The Bad One

Thomaso276
09-08-06, 12:04
I see two problems here. I agree with DH that the girl has advertised on the Web in the past and some of the photos are from here webpages. Not exactly the perfect victim, as opposed to someone who prefers privacy due to family or or personal concerns.

The second problem is this guy did not just sit down with a girl and show her the photos during a session (which I do not condone either) but he emailed her the info! He could be doing that for dozens of other photos from the forum. I would be interested to know what his motive is.

The member should simply leave the board because he fails to understand the basic premise of membership. Post his handle, then ban him. He violated the rule of not identifying others personal information by sending this e-mail.

Hunt99
09-08-06, 14:23
Also, ban all the women ''posters'' such as Sol, Luciana, Lashamy, etc. Why should they have access to our information? Eventually, their access will come back to haunt one of us.This can't be done unless we go to a private, paid-board status. Which I am all in favor of, by the way. But until and unless that happens, the board is open for all the world to see (which isn't entirely a bad thing) and that includes chicas being able to read the posts. So long as we tolerate posters whose main contribution is off-topic nonsense, allowing chicas to participate in making on-topic contributions isn't a bad thing.

Out him, Jackson. You should certainly publicly name his handle and ban him.

BadMan
09-08-06, 15:18
This can't be done unless we go to a private, paid-board status. So long as we tolerate posters whose main contribution is off-topic nonsense, allowing chicas to participate in making on-topic contributions isn't a bad thing.I think having a paid board status or even an all paid membership forum isn't a bad idea at all. I mean that would eliminate people running around the board threatening banishment to anyone with opposing views or beliefs.

It might also allow people to feel more at ease with posting pictures and writing more honest reviews. I got the mastercard at the ready.

Great idea Hunt.

A good example is.

http://www.captain69.co.uk/

Though they mostly specialize in reviews.

Badboy

El Grandote
09-08-06, 16:01
I second the motion to making this a private board and am more than willing to pay for those services. The day this becomes a private board (paying) and removing the chicas, I will post photos and reviews again for the enjoyment of other mongers. Just an example of photos I will post again.

El G

TangoManiac
09-08-06, 16:24
Maybe for photo section you need to be someone who has posted something MEANINGFUL. There are far too many lurkers on here.

If you come to Bs. As. and engage in the mongering lifestyle, post about it and what your experiences were. Once we know you are a native english speaking person who isn't a chica using babelfish you should be able to have access to other parts of the site.

If we go to membership paid, can it be something cheap like five bucks? I need to save the rest for the chicas!:-)

TM

El Grandote
09-08-06, 16:35
IMHO, I think making donations towards something meaningful like the comedores that Capt Dave supports is a great idea and they are always in need of help. Maybe the site needs to promote more of that so we get better PR. If this were a paid site some of the money could go toward that, it could filter out the lurkers who only abuse the privileges of this board. Just an idea!

El G

Trader
09-08-06, 16:55
I am in for making this a private, pay site. I live here in BA, and yes, there are way too many lurkers here. When I go to my posts and look at the number of views (not sure if this is the number of views of my post or the entire thread) but regardless it is way too high. Even my post about a little shit privado up in Martinez has over 500 views. Too many people looking at information that doesn't concern them. Let chicas advertise here, but stay off the board. We have to find a way to fight chica inflation and maybe this would help.

BTW, make the guy's handle public and ban him. Not sure you can do much else. Online, at least.

BadMan
09-08-06, 17:04
I think it would be interesting to see how many of the posters who frequent this site would actually be willing to pay $5-$10 monthly for a paid membership forum, that even though had sections for meaningless BS and chit chat, also had a huge archive of good honest unrestrained reviews and tons of graphic pictures. From someone moving to BA and planning to partake in ALL Madahos uhhh I mean BA has to offer. That sounds really good.

Charity is a good Idea for what to do with the proceeds, but it ain't my money so I'll leave that up to Jackson.

Capt Dave
09-08-06, 18:30
Despite the fact that I agree that showing chicas the forum is basically a BAD idea, I would like to point out that this forum already has an unusually large number of "rules", including some I personally think are counter-productive (specifically the brain-dead editing program that serves no purpose except to irritate legitimate posters and obscure some illiterate ones.)

Reviewing them, there is nothing that specifically prohibits someone from doing what this guy did, therefor it seems to me a little bogus to inflict such serious sanctions on him under the guise of some sort of violation of some unspecified but presumably universally acknowledged code of conduct practiced by a bunch of emotionally underdeveloped deviants (my ex-wifes description of what I prefer to think of as my hobby)

:)

David

Billy 32
09-08-06, 20:06
I admit that I lurk too much and don't make very many worthwhile posts. I am coming down again and will rectify that this time around. I have some good pictures that I would like to post but I haven't. I know a guy that showed one of his regulars her pictures on here. I have no idea what he was thinking. She got pissed and told him that she remembered who took the pictures. I go with a lot of one timers but I have my share of regulars also. I would hate for one of my regulars to see her pictures, remember that I took them, and get pissed off at me. A happy chica is a good chica. Even if there were a way to restrict access, there is no way to guarantee someone not showing a chica her pictures. I have even had chicas not allow me to take pictures and tell me it was because they didn't want them on the internet. Michelle from Exedra was one. I got pictures with her clothes on, but she wouldn't let me get any pictures of those big natural tits.

Punter 127
09-08-06, 21:08
Despite the fact that I agree that showing chicas the forum is basically a BAD idea, I would like to point out that this forum already has an unusually large number of "rules", including some I personally think are counter-productive (specifically the brain-dead editing program that serves no purpose except to irritate legitimate posters and obscure some illiterate ones.

Reviewing them, there is nothing that specifically prohibits someone from doing what this guy did, therefor it seems to me a little bogus to inflict such serious sanctions on him under the guise of some sort of violation of some unspecified but presumably universally acknowledged code of conduct practiced by a bunch of emotionally underdeveloped deviants (my ex-wifes description of what I prefer to think of as my hobby)

:)

DavidCome on give me a break, this guy is a cum sucking cocksucker!:eek: (want to know how I really feel?) You don't need a written rule for this kind of thing!:rolleyes:

AllIWantIsLove
09-09-06, 00:09
I guess on balance I'd rather see this side remain free. I don't mind the idea of paying something for its use, but US$5/ mo. Would be about my limit. I wouldn't mind if in addition I was required to make a US$60/ yr. Donation to the WSG Charity.

BUT. What I would mind is a paper trail that connects me to this site. No matter how closely Jackson guards it, it could get out. I'm sure that there are people out there who would just love to out us. I assume, as things currently stand, that LE would have no problem determining that I participate here. But I also assume / hope that otherwise my secret is safe.

I guess what I would do is pay Jackson in cash while I am there in BsAs. (Small bills, maybe coins! If I had to use a credit card I think that I'd have to give up this forum. (If you know how to get a credit card in a fake name, and at a reasonable cost, let me know.

Bob

Ampfofu
09-09-06, 00:25
Hey whats up? A few days ago on the Howard Stern show Howard was talking about a company called pure vanilla. This company specializes on keeping your identity a secret. So you pay them with your credit card and then they somehow keep your identity secret. By doing this supposedly no one knows or has access to the purchases of your credit card and you can do all the memberships you want to adult orientated web sites. I have not tried it or even checked it out, but if your worried about someone knowing what your credit card was used for and want it to be a secret, then check out the web site. You will probobly have to search for it. Google pure vanilla and check it out.

I am all for a yearly fee (small of course) and the money should all be donated to the fund for those children Captain Dave is always talking about.

I guess on balance I'd rather see this side remain free. I don't mind the idea of paying something for its use, but US$5/ mo. Would be about my limit. I wouldn't mind if in addition I was required to make a US$60/ yr. Donation to the WSG Charity.

BUT. What I would mind is a paper trail that connects me to this site. No matter how closely Jackson guards it, it could get out. I'm sure that there are people out there who would just love to out us. I assume, as things currently stand, that LE would have no problem determining that I participate here. But I also assume / hope that otherwise my secret is safe.

I guess what I would do is pay Jackson in cash while I am there in BsAs. (Small bills, maybe coins! If I had to use a credit card I think that I'd have to give up this forum. (If you know how to get a credit card in a fake name, and at a reasonable cost, let me know.

Bob

BadMan
09-09-06, 03:45
I personaly use epassporte, it is what all european punters use for online purchases, it's basically a transaction from your email to jacksons email.

I have never had a privacy issues with them, and all the adult websites I work with use them as a preffered billing option.

BadMan
09-09-06, 11:22
Well then there it is, two good choices, Pure Vanilla and epassporte.

Though I don't think this website is going to move to a payed membership anytime soon. It was a nice thought.

Badboy

BundaLover
09-09-06, 13:17
1) It is a fact that some girls read and post on this forum.

2) More than half the girls have web photos on the various web sites.

3) Our photos of them are typically fuzzy because their asses don't stay still while shooting them while fucking them. That is if you can get an Argentinine to pose. The Brasilians grab the camera and start shooting.

TheKnife
09-09-06, 14:25
I say out the miserable bastard, that way everyone will be able to point him out at any of the haunts.

Exon123
09-09-06, 14:37
TheKnife,

Thats the way I voted.

There's something about peer pressure that humbles the shit out of people. If you've ever been in the Army when one guy fucks up they punnish the whole unit. Thats when the blanket party starts.

Exon

Coach 245
09-09-06, 18:05
We should be able to see him to know who he is. That way we can all see the traitor to this forum.

BundaLover
09-10-06, 02:29
Jackson,

Yesterday I voted and post voting there were 10 members who voted "nothing just let it go" or something similiar. One day later there are only 8 members counted as such. This is interesting. Is this poll being monitorred by the Mexican or Afgans?

Hi BundaLover,

I have no idea what you mean by your statement "Is this poll being monitorred by the Mexican or Afgans", but if you're questioning wether I or some outside entity doctored the poll results, then I can respond with a resounding "NO!".

Thanks,

Jackson

T Tuna
09-11-06, 03:28
Jackson,

Unfortunately you only gave us one choice. I would recommend both outing the dirtbag and putting the Scarlet Letter and Forum Traitor markings on them. Any further action should be a "Death Penalty" aka a permanent banishment.

T Tuna

Flexible Horn
09-11-06, 04:34
If this guy is still active on this board, I would like him to tell us his reasons for showing chicas their pictures. I know he probably hasn't got the balls but you never know.

I remember making a mistake in March this year, a chica kept asking why I was fucking her friends and not her, I told her I fucked her 2 years ago but she wouldn't believe me no matter how many times I told her. The next time I took one of her friends I showed her a picture of her friend on my laptop naked, legs wide open. You know the type of pic. The next time I went to that club the chica who wouldn't believe me pulled me to one side and told me in no uncertain terms not to ever show anybody her naked pics. Bad boy FH.

Don't know what she would do if she found out I posted them on the old site over 2 years ago and I think they have over 10,000 hits, but I did blank out her face. She has the longest nipples I have ever had the pleasure with and thought my fellow mongers would enjoy.

FH

Orgasm Donor
09-11-06, 09:13
This may not be an actual rule, but this goes completely against the "unwritten code of ethics". Also it is completely counterproductive to the members' contributions to this site.

OD

Capt Dave
09-11-06, 10:47
I am all for a yearly fee (small of course) and the money should all be donated to the fund for those children Captain Dave is always talking about.Ampfofu

I happen to know from personal observation (and living with the guy for a couple of years at the mansion) that Jackson, as you might well imagine if you think about it, spends MANY hours a day (and quite a bit of cash) working on the forum (s) in a fairly successful effort to keep them junk-free and informative. I have had many a chuckle when the suggestion of an "alternative forum" has been made, thinking about how the poor bas**rd who suggests that has NO IDEA of the amount of work and time it takes to keep the forum working (and spam-free!)

I consider the ability to use the forum to raise money for those kids to be Jacksons extremely valuable contribution to the charity, and want and expect no other contribution from him.

The comedore charity is an entirely separate undertaking, and donations to the kids should NOT be mixed in with contributions to the forum.

Thanks,

David

Big Bob 7
09-11-06, 12:05
I totally agree with you guys about this guy being an asshole and showing picks and the forum to girls. I think that the problem is that some half ass mongers are so lame with women that when they have a good session with a chick they think that she is like their girlfriend or something and they want to reveal this kind of stuff to her in an attempt to get closer to her. I think that over time this private gallery approach is going to really water down the forum and make it less usefull to mongers based elsewhere. And also (of course this is just my meaningless two cents because, although I live in B. A. And post on both forums, I'm not a part of your bullshit doublesecret-handshaking. Or handjobbing. Innercircle) I think that it is really lame to be moving photos which were already posted in other parts of the forum before the private section even existed to the private section. I feel like my brother didn't do something that mommy told us to do and now all of us kids are gonna be punished. Luckily I speak enough Castellano to use the Argentine forum so really I don't give a fuck. Plus I'm here and can take my own pics. Good luck to you.

BadMan
09-11-06, 14:33
Ampfofu.

I happen to know from personal observation (and living with the guy for a couple of years at the mansion) that Jackson, as you might well imagine if you think about it, spends MANY hours a day (and quite a bit of cash) working on the forum (s) in a fairly successful effort to keep them junk-free and informative. I have had many a chuckle when the suggestion of an "alternative forum" has been made, thinking about how the poor bas**rd who suggests that has NO IDEA of the amount of work and time it takes to keep the forum working (and spam-free!I have to be honest with you David,

And this is coming from someone who works on the internet and makes good money from it. Just about everyone I know, owns and operates a forum. Granted, it can be a little difficult to properly design forums and user friendly interfaces. But the truth is with the software that is out these days, the cost and workload is minimal. Forum traffic is known to be very high quality, so for those who make money with internet marketing, forums are a good source of high quality traffic. " just ask anyone who advertises on this board";) Most of the webmasters I know can make a few extra thousand a month from a properly run forum.

I'm sure if you ask Jackson, he will tell you that it does require work, but it's nothing out of this world. These days even kids have forums.

So that " poor Bastard " today might have a few extra thousand coming into his pocket on a monthly basis tomorrow:)

Badboy

Jackson
09-16-06, 16:29
I totally agree with you guys about this guy being an asshole and showing picks and the forum to girls. I think that the problem is that some half ass mongers are so lame with women that when they have a good session with a chick they think that she is like their girlfriend or something and they want to reveal this kind of stuff to her in an attempt to get closer to her. I think that over time this private gallery approach is going to really water down the forum and make it less usefull to mongers based elsewhere. And also (of course this is just my meaningless two cents because, although I live in be. A. And post on both forums, I'm not a part of your bullshit doublesecret-handshaking. Or handjobbing. Innercircle) I think that it is really lame to be moving photos which were already posted in other parts of the forum before the private section even existed to the private section. I feel like my brother didn't do something that mommy told us to do and now all of us kids are gonna be punished. Luckily I speak enough Castellano to use the Argentine forum so really I don't give a fuck. Plus I'm here and can take my own pics. Good luck to you.Hi Big Bob 7,

1. I moved the photos from the Public Photo Gallery to the Private Photo Gallery at the request of the original posters of those photos.

2. If you have photos that you would be willing to contribute, the just let me know and I'll be pleased to include you in the bullshit doublesecret-handshaking or handjobbing innercircle Private Photo Gallery.

3. I appreciate your rant, but I'd like to point out that none of the Argentina forums I've visited allow photos of chicas, so I'm not sure why you would condemn this forum for password-protecting some of the photos at the request of the original contributors?

4. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that the Private Photo Gallery was intended to punish anyone. There was a problem wherein some photo contributors were being chastised by chicas who had seen their photos. As a result a number of these photo contributors has decided not to post any more photos. The only solution I could devise was to provide a password-protected section of the forum where these contributors could post their photos in peace. If you have a better solution I'd be pleased to hear it.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nemesis
09-17-06, 15:36
Allright, who is the forum traitor already?

I think the password protected photo gallery solution is a great idea. It protects chica privacy and encourages photo contributions.

Aragorn
09-20-06, 00:55
Buen dia,

Jackson,

I am saddended to learn of these recent events, but as a population grows you will always devlop mutations and deviation.

I recommend the following course of action.

1. Name and shame.

2. Mark all his reports.

3. Exile.

A password protected gallery is more of a band-aid than a cure, as it will limit the usefullness to new mongers to the Argentine scene but I don't know that you have a better solution.

Guillermo
09-21-06, 12:38
Jackson,

It's unfortunate that one jerk can ruin everything for the rest of us. Better to keep him in the group and thoroughly ostracize him, though, rather than cut him off completely. How does the saying go, "Keep your enemies close"?

So, now we will have a private photo gallery within Argetina Private. I suppose it's the only solution. I do think that your requirement of continuously posting photos in order to remain within the inner sanctum is a tad unreasonable. There are some people who don't believe in taking, or posting, pictures as a matter of principle. And then there are many guys who just visit BA occasionally, and do post photos, who would quickly lose their qualification.

It will become very incestuous, very quickly.

Guillermo

Frenchy Guy
09-23-06, 12:52
Hi Jackson,

I am only an occasional visitor to BA, but I find the tips in the forums very usefull and have been lucky enough to have had good guidance from fellow mongerers during my visits.

This traitor has made an offense against us all and has broken our trust, thus should be exposed and banished. If he feels that pictures were not appropriate on this site, he should simply state it and voice his opinions. The pictures are always taken in consent from the chicas and wether or not they know that their picture is on the net, they at least suspect it, so it should not come to them as a surprise.

So, expose and exile is my vote.

Frenchy Guy

StrayLight
09-23-06, 13:12
As a general rule, the sine qua non for successful mongering worldwide is the willingness and ability to deceive. Both the men and women who are involved in mongering are usually deceiving people who are meaningful in their lives -- spouses, girlfriends, family, business associates, friends -- on a constant, regular basis.

Just based on that alone, I wouldn't get too bent out of shape to find that some guys who use this forum are willing to "betray" us -- guys they probably barely even know -- in order to get a slight advantage with some chica or other.

When you add to that general observation the fact that many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers -- guys who really cannot make it with normal chicks, or guys who are searching for some sort of emotional gratification here -- you've got a clear recipe for this so-called "betrayal."

Just "out" whoever it is...ban that particular board name...move on...and expect that it will happen again...and again...and again...and again.

SL.

P. S. As an aside, I've seen about half-dozen guys go down over the years -- letters to their wives, phone calls to work, whatever -- and in each and every case, the culprit was not some deranged chica, it was always some fellow monger who somehow thought that some chica was actually his girlfriend or whatever, or who got jealous of a fellow monger's success, or something along those lines.

The chicas need to be watched carefully, for sure. But so do your fellow mongers. Even more so, in my opinion.

Lunico
09-23-06, 21:36
Wow,

I'd really like some feedback on StrayLight's observations. I have not once met a "Loser" monger. I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby.

I have never heard of a monger outing another monger, not regarding chicas anyway, it usually has to do with petty business dealings that bad blood starts.

Having only mongered the last 3 years I resent these stereotypes that are presented and wonder if others share these opinions. And just out of curiosity StrayLight, which one of these qualifications do you meet?

Lunico.

When you add to that general observation the fact that many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers.

P. S. As an aside, I've seen about half-dozen guys go down over the years. It was always some fellow monger who somehow thought that some chica was actually his girlfriend or whatever, or who got jealous of a fellow monger's success, or something along those lines.

StrayLight
09-23-06, 21:55
Wow,

I'd really like some feedback on StrayLight's observations. I have not once met a "Loser" monger. I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby.

I have never heard of a monger outing another monger, not regarding chicas anyway, it usually has to do with petty business dealings that bad blood starts.

Having only mongered the last 3 years I resent these stereotypes that are presented and wonder if others share these opinions. And just out of curiosity StrayLight, which one of these qualifications do you meet?

Lunico.I did not say that all guys who monger are losers, now did I, Lunio? What did I actually say? Does saying something about "many" people really qualify as a "stereotype"?

And doesn't the fact that Jackson found it necessary to even start this thread say something about a certain subset of mongers?

You have been mongering for three years, Lunio; I fucked my first hooker in July, 1972 in the little Army town of Lawton, Oklahoma -- were you even alive then? -- and have been mongering on and off ever since. Now please, Mr. 3-year man, do tell me about all of your mongering wisdom.

And for future reference, as I told another young hothead on this board, you would do well to remember as you go through life that it's "ready-aim-fire", not "ready-fire-aim".

SL

Dickhead
09-23-06, 21:57
I've definitely met some real loser mongers down here, but more classy, educated-type guys than losers, by a ratio of maybe 3 to 1. Never heard of one monger outing another but then I ain't married.

StrayLight
09-23-06, 22:06
I've definitely met some real loser mongers down here, but more classy, educated-type guys than losers, by a ratio of maybe 3 to 1.Being a "classy, educated-type" has nothing to do with whether or not a guy turns out to be a loser when chicas, hormones, and money are involved and things aren't going quite the way he'd like them to go.

Never heard of one monger outing another but then I ain't married.And I'm guessing you weren't mongering in Washington DC circa 2000 - 2001. There was a minor epidemic of it.

SL

El Perro
09-23-06, 22:38
StrayLight,

Were those DC types fucking on 14th street or cerca the triangle? You think they ever give their whoares a little whuppin' with their suspenders?;)

StrayLight
09-24-06, 00:54
Were those DC types fucking on 14th street.Dude...the one time I ever came even remotely close to thinking I could get killed doing this shit was on 14th Street in Washington DC in 1988.

I picked up a streetwalker at the corner of 14th and K. Kind of a plain looking, slightly heavy, bleached blond white girl.

She was inordinately anxious about whether or not I was a cop. I mean, she was extreme about it, and my own inner voice started hinting to me that there was some bad shit here and perhaps I shouldn't go with it. But just as I was on the verge of kicking her out of the car, she signalled to start driving.

I forget how the exact wording of the agreement went, but she told me that the price was $50, which I took to mean getting laid.

We drove to some funky neighborhood in the northeast part of town and parked. She led me into a row house, in which half a dozen black men and women were milling around the living room. (**BIG** black men, I might add.) She walked me through the living room, into the dining room.

The dining room had been partitioned into three 'stalls' by pieces of plywood. Each 'stall' had a mattress on the floor, and a sheet that pulled across the front to afford some minimal degree of privacy.

We entered our 'stall' and sat on the mattress. I gave her the $50, at which point she promptly informed me that for $50 I was not going to get laid. She said that getting laid would be $100 or $150. Something like that.

Your mind races and reels at moments like that. You simply want to get out alive.

If you ever saw the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "The Birds," wherein at the end of the movie the landscape is covered with birds, and the people very, very slowly and very, very calmly tiptoe out of the house to the car...

...well, that was me.

I very, very slowly stood up...stepped past her...and very, very calmly walked back through the living room and out the front door, at which point I very, very calmly got in my car and drove away.

I drove by 14th and K every night for the next few weeks, hoping to spot her and run her ass over, but I never saw her again.

SL

El Perro
09-24-06, 01:49
Well, we are WAY off the topic here, but those inner city stories can be interesting. Me and a college buddy of mine hit the Quarter in New Orleans in 1971(0?) the night before heading up the road to see Bert Jones and LSU give my Auburn Tigers their only loss of the year. We got boozed up, and eventually bundled up in a cab with two black chicks who had the cab driver birddogging for 'em. My buddy and I were so trashed we did not know where we were going (first time in the Crescent City) We ended up in a very dark part of town about 2 in the am. The girls walked us in to a rowhouse where a menacing black guy sat at the bottom of the stairs behind a little desk. On the desk was a money drawer and a pearl handled revolver. We both paid $20 and were led up the stairs where there was a hallway with "rooms" partitioned off with sheets strung up from the ceiling. Each "room" had a squeaky bed, a small dresser and an alarm clock. My buddy went in the first room and me and my whoare went in the last. About 5 minutes into it I busted a nut and at the very same time I heard my buddy screaming down the hall. I jumped up and got out in the hall to see him in his underwear heading down the stairs. I followed and from the second floor saw the pearl handled revolver being leveled at my buddy and a very calm black dude saying, "Calm down and shut up". Which he did. The chick had stolen his wallet out of his pants and was gone down the street. So, he got dressed and we somehow found our way back to the hotel with about one dollar between us upon arriving. Begged money the next day to get to Baton Rouge where we ran into friends and finally home to the plains safe and sound Sunday.

Lunico
09-24-06, 02:33
StrayLight,

You're the first asshole I've encountered in my 3 years of mongering.

Your wrote: "Does saying something about "many" people really qualify as a "stereotype"?

Yeah, it sure does.

You wrote: "You have been mongering for three years, Lunio (blah blah blah) Now please, Mr. 3-year man, do tell me about all of your mongering wisdom".

If you must know I've rendezvoused with hookers in 5 countries on and off over the last 20 years. Now I travel exclusively for tryst' in South America.

You wrote: "And for future reference, as I told another young hothead on this board, you would do well to remember as you go through life that it's "ready-aim-fire", not "ready-fire-aim".

Yeah, I thought I'd read your opinion already, and I was asking for others. Thanks for the prompt response though, it quickly cleared up the fact that you are indeed an asshole.

Lunico

El Queso
09-24-06, 04:46
Well gentlemen, this is my first post on the forums, and also my first trip to BA. I was actually reading through the forums after a wonderful session, all filled with smug contentment and was a little brought down by both the unfortunate subject in this thread and a little of the bashing that was going on. We all seem to have similar ideas and goals, so it's unfortunate that people have to be so antagonistic toward one another.

Anyway, as I said, I'm new to the forum, and BA as well, but I've been mongering around the world for over a decade. The concept of keeping quiet about mongering, except among other mongerers, should be so self-evident that I can't believe someone would be foolish enough to actually "tattle" to anyone, whether it be someone's wife or one of the ladies who have been mongered (so to speak)

As others have stated, it is pretty simple to reset an IP address, or to spoof it using one of the semi-hacker sites that make this an easy thing. I'm not sure how you would go about really making a permanent ban stick, but seems to me that he should definitely be outed to us and banned for principle, even if it won't necessarily stick. Maybe if he finds a way back in, he'll think twice about doing such a heinous act after hearing what everyone thinks about his action.

Capt Dave
09-24-06, 06:15
seems to me that he should definitely be outed to us and banned for principle, even if it won't necessarily stick. Maybe if he finds a way back in, he'll think twice about doing such a heinous act after hearing what everyone thinks about his action.I hate to keep saying this, but notifying someone that there has been a (possibly nude) picture of them posted on a public Internet site (which I remind you again has no specificaly stated "rule" prohibiting them from doing that) hardly qualifies as any more of a "heinous act" then posting the photo without permission was in the first place.

If those of you who for some reason get a kick out of giant closeups of anonymous pussies and assholes want to keep doing that I suppose it's harmless enough, but if you think posting pictures that include someones face without their knowledge is OK, why don't you put your own face in the picture as well? Or maybe let her take some of you to post on some public site, along with comments about your proclivities, the size of your dick, and whether she "would repeat"

I agree with Lunico that "I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby." but StrayLight is not off base when he says that "many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers". Just read some of the pathetic posts right on this board, especially in recent months, and it's hard to argue with the guy!

My two cents!

David

StrayLight
09-24-06, 09:58
StrayLight,

You're the first asshole I've encountered in my 3 years of mongering.Save it, bub. Flattery will get you nowhere with me. LOL!

SL

Hunt99
09-24-06, 12:30
I agree with Lunico that "I have in fact met many educated, insightful, articulate, interesting people who partake in the hobby." but StrayLight is not off base when he says that "many guys who monger are actually total fucking losers". Just read some of the pathetic posts right on this board, especially in recent months, and it's hard to argue with the guy! Gotta agree wholeheartedly with what Dave, Lunico, and even DH said on this subject. I've made some good friends, and met some interesting, well-traveled and articulate guys, amongst the monger set. I've also run across a smaller number that I'd never care to meet again. I've also met a few total fucking degenerates who made my skin crawl.

I never pretend that "we're all brothers here." But this board exists solely for the exchange of information and the related entertainment value, not as a fraternity or a campfire around which we all joing hands and sing "Kumbayah."

Nemesis
09-24-06, 16:37
We should avoid pointing fingers at fellow cult members lest we appear to the general public, which believes that all mongers are losers, as the elitist leper colony.

Jackson
09-30-06, 14:09
Greetings Everyone,

Shortly after I posted this poll I learned that the Traitor was a personal friend of a well respected Forum Member. I therefor decided that this particular situation would best be handled privately. However, I also decided to let the poll and this thread run it's course as I felt that the subject merited further discussion.

Thanks,

Jackson

Flexible Horn
09-30-06, 15:18
Greetings Everyone,

Shortly after I posted this poll I learned that the Traitor was a personal friend of a well respected Forum Member. I therefor decided that this particular situation would best be handled privately. However, I also decided to let the poll and this thread run it's course as I felt that the subject merited further discussion.

Thanks,

JacksonNo, that doesn't cut it for me Jackson. I certainly wouldn't want to spend an evening in this guys company, I don't care if his a friend of royalty.

A real man would have explained his reasons. Still waiting.

El Perro
09-30-06, 15:45
Greetings Everyone,

Thanks,

JacksonI bet he's a cheap fuck too.

Jackson
10-06-06, 13:23
Greetings Everyone,

He's an Argentino with limited English, so I doubt that any of you would accidentially find yourselves in a conversation with him.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
10-11-06, 08:11
If those of you who for some reason get a kick out of giant closeups of anonymous pussies and assholes want to keep doing that I suppose it's harmless enough, but if you think posting pictures that include someones face without their knowledge is OK, why don't you put your own face in the picture as well? Or maybe let her take some of you to post on some public site, along with comments about your proclivities, the size of your dick, and whether she "would repeat"DavidI'm with David on this, no permisssion no post. Well of course except when they are video stills from a hidden camera, then of course thats different (sarcasm) My position about the board and chicas is well established no, interaction at all. "Argentina private, no conosco" but like Benny I would like to know who this guy is so I can avoid.

Wonder which group I'm in, the well educated cool guys, the dorks, or the slimy worms that make peoples skin crawl? I've always tried to position myself for the last one.

Coach 245
10-16-06, 14:50
I too have met many of the mongers on this Forum and have made many friends. Some of the mongers are quite different and I know we can not all be alike and that I will not like everyone and they may not like me. I can say tho that I find many mongers to be fun loving guys looking to have a good time and not wanting to deal with chicas FIRED up by someone showing their posted photos on this board. I have personally seen the results of how this can go down when 2 different chicas at different times confronted one of our fellow mongers about posted photos he had taken. Both of these chicas went off the deep end over their photos being on this forum. I am confident that the photos helped expand their businesses and helped them make more money, but believe me they did not see it that way at the time. Our fellow monger that posted these chicas photos was not asked by either of them NOT to post the photos. He was proud to share his conquests with other members of this Forum and the Forum traitor shared his photos with these ladies. Had he not posted the photos, than the traitor would not have had this to share with the chicas. I just do know understand what the traitor had hoped to gain from opening this Forum's photos with them. I feel very sorry for him, if that was all he could think of doing with them after their sessions.

Coach

Capt Dave
10-21-06, 11:59
From Wilkepedia:

Treason was specifically defined in the United States Constitution, the only crime so defined. Article Three defines treason as levying war against the United States or "in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort,"

Unless a state of war I don't know about exists, is "treason" perhaps the correct term to define this action?

Just wondering.

David

============================================

Hi Dave,

I don't know why this would be an issue for discussion, but here's the definitions from www.dictionary.com:

3 results for: traitor

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)

trai‧tor

–noun
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

n.

One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin trditor, from trditus, past participle of trdere, to betray. See tradition.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

WordNet - Cite This Source

traitor

1: someone who betrays his country by committing treason [syn: treasonist]
2: a person who says one thing and does another [syn: double-crosser, double-dealer, two-timer, betrayer]

WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that the crime of treason is committed by a traitor, but that's not the only definition of the word traitor.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
10-23-06, 00:36
Dave,

CockSucker is the correct definition.

Exon

HollisterDude0
11-06-06, 19:00
Hang them for TREASON.

HarryDHo
04-11-07, 17:40
In all my travels, only once I traveled with someone else. I met up with a guy from the office and travelled around Colombia. Not only did he ruin my trip, he nearly ruined my life. I showed him the international version of this site while in Cali. What a disaster. First, it was his first trip so, he was quite the expert when he returned and ran his mouth constantly and used my name and told all my stories I told him. Then, after the trip, he opened this site regularly and showed others while in the office. I transferred as fast as I could before he got fired. He gave the Chicas he dated my contact info and they all 6 of them called me at one time or another. Reduce your risk:

Rule 1: Travel alone. That is the only way to have true freedom. You are not any more secure with a partner. You are simply being weighed down or yourself, weighing down the partner.

Rule 2: Contain yourself; tell no one. Let everyone else brag and even let them lie. You don't need to tell your stories once you get home. Everyone repeats the most outrageous stories and they will get to someone you don' t want to hear.

Rule 3: Don't give out business cards or business contacts.

Rule 4: Don't show this site to your female friends or anyone for that matter. Its better to remain annonymous unless you meet an already establshed member.

Rule 5: There are some who have to get a leg up, no matter if they are losers or not. This is your private hobby and if you feel guily, (and I do not) no one deserves to feel your guilt.