PDA

View Full Version : Uriburu 578 piso 7 dep 35

JengisKhan
09-08-06, 03:40
The original posts on this apartment were somehow deleted by the author, or somehow disappeared from the forum. (Or I am perhaps a retard and just can't find it)

I have been to this apartment, and had a good time for just 60 pesos with one of the several black chicas that was there. Completo is included. Some forum members reported bareback experiences there, but I'm not sure how serious they were. I did not go bareback there, nor would I condone it for safety's sake, both yours and theirs.

If someone can remember the phone number of the place, that would be useful.

Dickhead
09-08-06, 12:53
I think the thread got deleted because everything in it was bullshit, especially what I wrote about bareback anal. Also, the phone number I posted was bullshit and leads to a transvestite privado. The original author, whom I know, was unimpressed and I haven't ever seen the real phone number.

Sorry about that.

JengisKhan
09-09-06, 04:45
I think the thread got deleted because everything in it was bullshit, especially what I wrote about bareback anal. Also, the phone number I posted was bullshit and leads to a transvestite privado. The original author, whom I know, was unimpressed and I haven't ever seen the real phone number.

Sorry about that.Actually the phone number that was posted did lead to an apartment with all black girls. No trannies. It was fairly clean and the girls were ok looking. I got an hour with a girl for 60p. There werent any real stunners but I was there at 4am so I was unsure if they have a different staff in the daytime.

There was a lot of fluff on the thread before, but this place is a bargain and shouldn't be so casually dismissed.

SanteFe
09-09-06, 05:17
If you call a place where the walls are less than 6 ft partitions between single beds "fairly clean" and the girls are "ok looking" meaning a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 where 4 is close to ugly. The price was also not 60 pesos when I went, it was 30/40. This place is somewhere I am sure no member of the forum would like to go. If you are going to post about the place at least go there and session with one of the providors. If you did go there and pay 60 you would have to be blind or a total newb. There are places within 10 blocks that give decent service in a decent place with ok looking women for 40 pesos per hour so why would you go here? If for reasons of self abuse you still want to try this place the phone number I have written down is 4371-6360(taken from the origina thread).

JengisKhan
09-09-06, 05:36
If you call a place where the walls are less than 6 ft partitions between single beds "fairly clean" and the girls are "ok looking" meaning a 2 or 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 where 4 is close to ugly. The price was also not 60 pesos when I went, it was 30/40. This place is somewhere I am sure no member of the forum would like to go. If you are going to post about the place at least go there and session with one of the providors. If you did go there and pay 60 you would have to be blind or a total newb. There are places within 10 blocks that give decent service in a decent place with ok looking women for 40 pesos per hour so why would you go here? If for reasons of self abuse you still want to try this place the phone number I have written down is 4371-6360(taken from the origina thread)Thats right! It was even cheaper than that. Hey man, I like the dark meat. One mans garbage is another mans treasure. I had my own private room in the entry way, so it wasn't as bad as in the partitions. Thanks for the number.

Dexgo
09-09-06, 19:53
The original posts on this apartment were somehow deleted by the author, or somehow disappeared from the forum. (Or I am perhaps a retard and just can't find it)

I have been to this apartment, and had a good time for just 60 pesos with one of the several black chicas that was there. Completo is included. Some forum members reported bareback experiences there, but I'm not sure how serious they were. I did not go bareback there, nor would I condone it for safety's sake, both yours and theirs.

If someone can remember the phone number of the place, that would be useful.Phone number there I believe is 4952-6715.

Do you remember the name of the girl you visited?

JengisKhan
09-09-06, 22:19
No, but I do remember that she was from Cuba.

Dexgo
10-03-06, 20:17
I finnaly got to this place. Spend time with Carolina, good service, no bbbj, that was ok with me. Says she's from Cuba, seems to me I've seen her in St. Martin Dutch side she was from santo domingo then. Went there three time, s last month. Lots of teen clients visit this place even 12 year olds.

Subaculture
12-28-06, 23:48
Went there today. Took a subte to "Alberti" and walked about 5 blocks. As described - Dept 35, Level 7. Buzzed in after asking for the private club. Quick lift and two doors into the apartment. One led to the big room and double bed. The other led to a hall and partitions.

I was lucky. I was the only punter and had the double bed. Quick look into the waste basket led me to believe this was a busy place. Four girls and mamasan. Three were very doable and one big titted, big assed jolly girl if thats your thing.

Took Jenny from the Dom. Republic for 30p for 30 minutes. Thats cheap as hell. Condom cost 2p extra. Really nice body, nice pretty face and great ass. Really enjoyable and intense session that laste the whole 30 minutes.

WorldTravel69
04-28-07, 17:16
Been there twice. No Answer.

Lysander
11-11-09, 23:19
Been there twice. No Answer. Couln't find an existing entry for this place so put it under another Uriburu place Would be better I guess if it was moved to its own thread.

Rang up about Tiziana on Bairesgirls. Was quoted 300p la horo completo. I questioned the high price, but the receptionist told me this good value for such a well appointed (ie high-end) place with a selection of such lovely chicas. I wasn't convinced. Following up with the telephone number (43724632) it seems there are a number of girls on Bairesgirls and other internet sites working out of this same Recoleta privado. Has anyone on this forum been there, and if so what is the Argentino price per hour?

Lysander

Wild Walleye
11-12-09, 15:35
Couln't find an existing entry for this place so put it under another Uriburu place Would be better I guess if it was moved to its own thread.

Rang up about Tiziana on Bairesgirls. Was quoted 300p la horo completo. I questioned the high price, but the receptionist told me this good value for such a well appointed (ie high-end) place with a selection of such lovely chicas. I wasn't convinced. Following up with the telephone number (43724632) it seems there are a number of girls on Bairesgirls and other internet sites working out of this same Recoleta privado. Has anyone on this forum been there, and if so what is the Argentino price per hour?

LysanderLysander:

I think that they number for Uriburu 1059 is 4825-8036 (Tizinia on BG, Alejandra on gemidos, etc)

I have always been attracted to the pics posted for this location but have never found any info or reviews on AP. It doesn't even show up on the privado list. Therefore, I haven't ventured there yet (it's been on the list but below other options with better info)

The phone number (4372-4632) is for temple de andrea which as far as I know is totally unrelated to Uriburu 1059.

Lysander
11-13-09, 00:03
Lysander:

I think that they number for Uriburu 1059 is 4825-8036 (Tizinia on BG, Alejandra on gemidos, etc)

I have always been attracted to the pics posted for this location but have never found any info or reviews on AP. It doesn't even show up on the privado list. Therefore, I haven't ventured there yet (it's been on the list but below other options with better info)

The phone number (4372-4632) is for temple de andrea which as far as I know is totally unrelated to Uriburu 1059.Yes you are right about the phone number. My mistake. I dropped in there today to check prices and talent. Front door was opened by chubby little receptionista. Was shown into small back bedroom to view the line-up. Asked about prices. Confirmed 200p "conventional" la hora, 250p con BBBJ why 300p todo con las cola. Well that seemed clear enough. Was then introduced to three well-padded lovelies. Not bad looking, but not my type. I said no and told her I was looking for chicas flacitas. She returned this time with senior receptionista, who had the looks and manner of an prison camp guard The two of them tried the heavy persuasion thing. Then suddenly Tiziana appeared, briefly between booking. Just my type but sadly not available till 5pm. Busy at that time so had to decline and was shown out by prison camp guard. The whole place has the appearance of a mid range I. E. 150-200p privado and is not like high-end (I. E. Divino) place. Seems overpriced for what it offers. Not sure I will return.

Lysander