PDA

View Full Version : Understanding a Masajista's Ad

AllIWantIsLove
09-09-06, 00:40
What do you think I could expect from a girl who is completely dressed, in street clothes, in her ads, and provides the following description of her service: "Masajista profesional, reflexología, Reiki. Atención especial a turistas." And in a different ad "Masajes relajantes why descontracturantes. Muy sensitivos realizados con productos de primera calidad para que logres la relajación que necesitas."

I gather that "relax" is code for handjob (or more) in massage ads. But her ads do not include that magic word; and given the way this girl dresses in her ads and the descriptions of her service I am afraid I might not even get a handjob. What do you think?

AllIWantIsLove (and a handjob with my massage)

Dickhead
09-09-06, 01:06
Why would you risk it, when there are so many well respected masajistas / hookers from whom you know you will get what you want?

Big Bob 7
09-09-06, 03:26
Why not call her and ask her point blank? You are going to have to ask eventually anyway if you have a session with her. Let her know up front that that is what you are interested in. Unfortunately relax does not always = HJ in tha same way that some girls try to pretend that completo doesn't = ASSJ.

Bacchus9
09-09-06, 15:02
Never has ymmv been more accurate a description. The masajistas are an experience in research. When you find a good one, hang onto the address. I once chose a girl from the internet with a nice face and smile and pictures all in a white lab coat. When it came to the vuelta she pulled her top off and fucked like mink on the table, all for 100 p. The next time was better. Then there are the other stories where they try to milk pesos out of every act beyond a straight HJ, tits are falling and give a half assed massage.

I called it earning your stripes in BsAs.