PDA

View Full Version : Danila in Platynum masajes

Hemin
09-13-06, 11:09
I must be one unlucky person, but lately my experiences with the chicas have been dissapointing. Perhaps it is best to just keep going back to the try and tested (and often reported in the forum)

I went for a massage with Danila who appears in Platynum and looks young, plumbish, and nice. I called her on the phone and a woman with a deep voice answered claiming to be the receptionist. I asked for the service, place, cost, and whether the girl in the phote was there. She of course said yes.

I went there, in Esmeralda with Santa Fe. A woman no better than a 4 opened the door to a run down flat with just two rooms and one bathroom. She showed me to the room for the massage. I inmediatly noticed the woman at the door was the receptionist because of her voice and as she was leading me to the massage room I asked if Danila was there. She mumbled something and I was left there waiting. Sure enough, 5 minutes later the same girl shows up and claims she is Danila (no fucking way! As I was so horny, I dicided to stay. The job was Arg120 for the hour and including relax (just HJ) She did let me do her with the finger (which she pretended to like)

Bottom line, Danila does not exist (at least not the one in the phote) the flat is run down and badly appointed, and frankly to get a HJ, there are much better places.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/EntretenimientoSpanish.htm

Geo Eye
09-13-06, 12:33
Good report Hemin, I will make sure I never go there.

Just a piece of advise, I have been in that situtation, and I walk out.

The door, if it seems like smoke and mirrors.

Geo