PDA

View Full Version : Castelar Hotel

Big Bob 7
09-17-06, 00:52
This place was listed in one of the tourist guidebooks and is a legit Massage parlor with no "happy ending" offered. It's located in the Microcentro on Av. De Mayo about a block from Av. 9 de Julio and 5 blocks from the obelisk in the Castelar Hotel. Actually the entrance to this place is next to the main entrance of the hotel and the Spa has its own name which unfortunately I do not remember but it is definately affiliated with the hotel. You enter the door and take the stairs down to get the massage. There are good and bad things about this place. The best thing about it is that a 60 minute session here costs 86 pesos. For this price you can use the showers but are not supposed to use the sauna, Turkish Bath, etc. Actually no one is watching so I don't see how they could stop you but the whole package was about 110 pesos I think. I'm not sure because I passed on the VIP package. The facilities are clean and the masseuses are skilled and professional. The problem is that they are all male. They have facilities for women but they are separate. The best thing about this place is that they use a very light heated oil for the massage that really works great and they also perform some light adjustments. I went here in between a session at Santa Fe and one at Maipu and it really did the trick.