PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff duo operating out of Excedra.

SanteFe
09-18-06, 16:26
Be aware that there is currently a pair of chicas using a old ripoff scam that last night were operating out of Excedra. One of the chicas is from Columbia (Cali) and she is the bait and quite attractive. The other chica is not very attractive and is Argentinean. When you try and pull the Columbian for say 150 p she will insist that you pull her friend as well for 100p each, total 200p. Getting the duo experience for 50 p additional is quite appealing so many would fall for this deal. Also part of the deal is that the Argentine only massages you and the Columbian chica has sex. The plan is that the Argentine massages you with the Columbian helping and then when you move into sex the Argentine dissappears and ransacs the place looking for loot while the other keeps you busy. Unfortunately for them I had nothing to take that wasn't locked down. Their names are Jessica and Lorena. If I see them at Excedra again I will point them out to Hilda so she can warn others that they are bad news.

Flexible Horn
09-18-06, 17:11
Be aware that there is currently a pair of chicas using a old ripoff scam that last night were operating out of Excedra. One of the chicas is from Columbia (Cali) and she is the bait and quite attractive. The other chica is not very attractive and is Argentinean. When you try and pull the Columbian for say 150 p she will insist that you pull her friend as well for 100p each, total 200p. Getting the duo experience for 50 p additional is quite appealing so many would fall for this deal. Also part of the deal is that the Argentine only massages you and the Columbian chica has sex. The plan is that the Argentine massages you with the Columbian helping and then when you move into sex the Argentine dissappears and ransacs the place looking for loot while the other keeps you busy. Unfortunately for them I had nothing to take that wasn't locked down. Their names are Jessica and Lorena. If I see them at Excedra again I will point them out to Hilda so she can warn others that they are bad news.Excellent report, this to me is what this board is all about information that could save us time and money.

Just an idea a photo of them would be good

Dickhead
09-18-06, 18:33
Point them out to Hilda. Yeah, right. That'll work.

Punter 127
09-18-06, 18:49
Be aware that there is currently a pair of chicas using a old ripoff scam that last night were operating out of Excedra. One of the chicas is from Columbia (Cali) and she is the bait and quite attractive. The other chica is not very attractive and is Argentinean. When you try and pull the Columbian for say 150 p she will insist that you pull her friend as well for 100p each, total 200p. Getting the duo experience for 50 p additional is quite appealing so many would fall for this deal. Also part of the deal is that the Argentine only massages you and the Columbian chica has sex. The plan is that the Argentine massages you with the Columbian helping and then when you move into sex the Argentine dissappears and ransacs the place looking for loot while the other keeps you busy. Unfortunately for them I had nothing to take that wasn't locked down. Their names are Jessica and Lorena. If I see them at Excedra again I will point them out to Hilda so she can warn others that they are bad news.The amigo that joined us at Exedra just before you pulled those two, told me he had been with one of the chicas several times. He did not mention anything about any problems with her. Sounds like they are up to some new tricks, anytime you have two chicas it's hard to watch them both.

I have never seen these chicas in Exedra before; I understand there normal haunt is Kilkennys.:(

El Greco
09-18-06, 19:28
As someone said in the ISG / Brasil forum it is a must especially if you are dealing with two chicas.

"have no valuables out for the taking, and drink out of a bottle which you keep with you at all times (eg when you go to the loo)"

Monger514
09-18-06, 22:10
At least the pretty one is staying with you while the ugly one does the looting.

El Greco
09-19-06, 09:37
You must always lock the door and hide the key. In that way nobody can leave the apartment or hotel room without your knowing.

Geo Eye
09-19-06, 11:05
IF a colombian is involved it does not surprise me, colombian women are the most dishonest, inmoral and unethical women on the face of the earth. IN the dictionary, look under "scam" for the definition of a colombian woman.

Anytime you have a colombian in the picture, there is a ripoff involved.

Exon123
09-19-06, 13:23
Point them out to Hilda. Yeah, right. That'll work.Interestingly enough thats Hilda's job is to keep undesirables out of Cafe Excedra. She told me she been guarding the door at the Cordoba entrance for nearly 20 years. You'll notice thats where she normally sits.

It was Hilda that 86'ed Erica, (our favorite Mexican Chica, whom everyone has fucked but me) for fighting in the ladies room.

You will also notice street girls working just outside that Hilda will not let in the door.

Hilda's fuction is to act as the Madam of Excedra policeing the girls and keeping them in line. If your a druggie you don't work their, if your caught ripping off the customers you don't work their, ect, ect.

Cafe Excedra is a very profitable operation for its owners and its Hilda's job to keep the the girls in line and the place runing smoothly. Bad pussy, no customers, so it makes sense to have her around. Hilda does the dirty work.

Moreover, Hilda like's us American Mongers and people on the "forum", she is a personal friend of many of us. She has much information to offer on Chica's, such as is she a good Fuck and so forth.

All jokeing about Hilda aside, she a valuable asset to have if you hang around Excedra. I always take the time to bull shit with her and buy her coffee or something and the kindness has always come back to me in spades.

Exon

Dickhead
09-19-06, 19:09
Hilda is a rotten fucking kunt who pulled a knife on a friend of mine.

Exon123
09-19-06, 20:25
Then your friend must be an undesirable DickHead.

Exon

Dickhead
09-19-06, 20:44
Yes, undesireable in that she would not pay for Hilda's coffee.

El Perro
09-19-06, 21:36
Though Hilda has been civil with me, she does bear a certain resemblance to that "old chick" border guard type who opened fire with a machine gun on J Bond during one of his attempted escapes in "Goldfinger". I'd like to see her with a knife in her mouth crawling on the bathroom floor in Exedra. I bet that would put some lead in Exon's pencil.:)

Exon123
09-20-06, 12:40
Yes, undesireable in that she would not pay for Hilda's coffee.Do you mean "He" or is it "She" meaning Hilda wouldn't pay for her own coffee and wanted the Monger friend of yours to buy the Coffee.

Exon

Dickhead
09-20-06, 14:35
No, I mean that my chica friend refused to continue paying for Hilda's food and Hilda threatened her with a knife. Then Hilda spread a bunch of lies about her and got her banned from Exedra. So, I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her face was on fire.

Lexton
09-20-06, 15:19
Veeeeerrrrrry interesting. This might explain a lot. I have always wondered why Excedra was so fucked up. I should've guessed there would be some shit like this going down, and in fact had some nagging suspicions.

Has anybody ever heard of similar crap from the "Queens" or waiters of Cafe Orleans.

These places always smelled to me like there was something or someone controlling access. And not for my benefit.

Does anybody have any ideas on what kind of damage is being done to access by new chicas?

What a colossal mess this industry is!

Monger514
09-20-06, 16:00
We need government regulation, including, of course, price controls.

Exon123
09-20-06, 16:08
No, I mean that my chica friend refused to continue paying for Hilda's food and Hilda threatened her with a knife. Then Hilda spread a bunch of lies about her and got her banned from Exedra. So, I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her face was on fire.That coinsides with what I've heard from the Chica's that work their. All the girls hate her guts and are not about to mince words about her. Hilda has great power over all of them and she's not affraid to use it.

Exon

Exon123
09-20-06, 16:13
Lexton,

Too the best of my knowledge the girls at Cafe Orleans must pay a flat $40 peso's per day to work their. Were as the girls of Cafe Excedra don't have to pay anything but they must buy something. And thats why you end up picking up a small check for the Chica before you can take her out for a session.

Exon

Sebascot
09-20-06, 19:36
Well, for us annual or semi annual visitors, it is nice to know that someone is doing a little policing of the talent. I have had very fine experiences at both cafes, and the owners would be a fool not to capture something back from the ladies. I am not suggesting extortion, but they are providing a safe place for them to work out of. It is the American way.

Ponelover
09-20-06, 20:38
Lexton,

Too the best of my knowledge the girls at Cafe Orleans must pay a flat $40 peso's per day to work their. Were as the girls of Cafe Excedra don't have to pay anything but they must buy something. And thats why you end up picking up a small check for the Chica before you can take her out for a session.

ExonExon,

I was in BA a couple weeks ago and I was told that the girl's fee is now $50 pesos. It may have been an effort to extract some more pesos from me but can anyone confirm? What I have done in the past is if the girl asks fro say 200 pesos because she has to pay the $40.00 or $50.00 I get her number find out when she starts work at Orleans and call her for an appointment at my place before she starts and offer say $150.00. Basically deducting the cafe' fee. Obviously if you need the hand job immediately this will not be for you!

Hound
09-20-06, 23:18
Damn those cubiertos!

Dickhead
09-21-06, 15:32
Confirm 50 pesos per my usually reliable source.

Exon123
09-23-06, 11:11
$50 peso's thats Fucking Outrageous.

No wonder the minimum price in their is $200 peso's. Just a couple years ago Cafe Oeleans had higher quality pussy than seen in their now days. You could have any girl in the place back then for $150 peso's.

Another thing about "Orleans" that piss's me off is their pricing. Coffee or a coke was something like 3 peso's back then. Now if you go after 5 o'clock its 7.5 peso's.

CockSuckers.

Exon

El Perro
09-23-06, 12:01
No wonder the quality of the chicas at Exedra has taken a hit. And the girls there now look more and more irritable and down. One of the few girls with a vibrant personality (Erika) got booted out of the place. Sounds like she would have been as well served to put a fist in management's face. Que lastima.

Spassmusssein
09-23-06, 17:52
For the ladies, they can consume.

If you invite, you pay twice the price (=1cafe after five = Ps 14. Great)

Prices got high as idiots overpayed.

I always protested in overpayment, but a lot of fools insisted in it: "HOOOOUUUUUWW SMART AND HOW RICH WE ARE กกก!"

Nowadays business in O' is very bad as clients go to privados.

Argentines will go out for 80 to 150. In Exedra between 50 and 100.

You should take care and leave your big money at home for having fun, as you would do in your hometown.