PDA

View Full Version : Photo Auditions: Maria N

Jackson
09-18-06, 17:06
Greetings Everyone,

Here are some photos I took of one of the vaunted Maria twins sometimes seen at Capt Dave's Mansion. These photos were taken for the express purpose of promoting her services on the AP website, but she took of to Europe shortly thereafter, so they stayed on my hard disc until I decided that there was no reason not to post them just because she wasn't immediately available.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
09-18-06, 17:13
Maria N photos 11-20

Jackson
09-18-06, 17:17
Maria N photos 21-30

Jackson
09-18-06, 17:19
Maria N photos 31-36

Strad
09-18-06, 22:17
I usually get intimedated by asking my chicas pose for some many at once. Excellent pictures in great sequence!

Jackson, do you recall what was the white stuff between her pussy lips? Did she get laid right before this photo session?

Thanks!

Strad

Capt Dave
09-18-06, 22:47
Alway wanted to fuck Maria, but every time I got the oppertunity I was out of Sperm.

ExonThought I'd send you some photos of some other girls you've never had!

Eat your heart out!

:)

David

Coach 245
09-19-06, 01:31
Thanks Captain Dave! Your last few photos will surely be Exon's latest slideshow screensaver on his computer!

Coach

Tripod1
03-10-07, 21:02
Where can I find Maria?

Member #3314
03-11-07, 03:35
I saw this chica in Newport 2 weeks ago.

I recognized the face from here but did not put a name to it until now.

I did not take it home, unlike most of Newport.

Flexible Horn
03-11-07, 05:15
I saw this chica in newport 2 weeks ago.

I recognized the face from here but did not put a name to it until now.

I did not take it home, unlike most of newport.I would be very surprised if she was working in Newport.

Trinpaul
03-13-07, 12:07
I usually get intimedated by asking my chicas pose for some many at once. Excellent pictures in great sequence!

Jackson, do you recall what was the white stuff between her pussy lips? Did she get laid right before this photo session?

Thanks!

StradHmm. Perhaps he was being professional in sampling the services offered before taking pictures to recommend same? He should be commended.

BadMan
03-13-07, 13:17
Looks like some cream pie action went on.

Daddy Rulz
03-13-07, 14:26
I did the sisters out at the mansion one fine Sunday afternoon and overall I have to rave about the service, however Maria N had without a doubt the stankiest pussy on the planet and I think and OB / GYN would have an interest in that white stuff. Gross I know and sorry about posting it, but it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Why do I still rave about it? Because in my sick demented mind there was something so utterly twisted about blonde twin sisters making out and giggling while I spooged on their faces in addition their tandem BBBJ is second to none. I would gladly repete but would limit my play to BBBJ, handjob and titty fucking.

Stowe
03-14-07, 00:36
Damn, DR you are sick.

Truthfully, I fucked sisters and it was great. You can go from one to the other without having to change condoms.

The only thing better would be to fuck a 38 year old mom and her 19 year old daughter. That is a fantasy hard to find.

I have become corrupted hanging around DR too much! I am a victim.

Suerte.

Stowe

Daddy Rulz
03-14-07, 13:39
Damn, DR you are sick.

Truthfully, I fucked sisters and it was great. You can go from one to the other without having to change condoms.

The only thing better would be to fuck a 38 year old mom and her 19 year old daughter. That is a fantasy hard to find.

I have become corrupted hanging around DR too much! I am a victim.

Suerte.

StoweClosest I ever got was when I nailed your 65 year old wife and 19 year old daughter you sick twisted fuck.

When are you coming here? Can you bring them with you again?

Stowe
03-15-07, 00:28
First, I do not have a 65 year old wife, or ex-wife. While I am a pervert I wouldn't marry someone that much older than me.

I think that was your dog you were fucking!

I will be there in 3 weeks (from today! And I can bring you whatever you need but my ex-wife or your dog (jaja)

Seriously, if you need me to bring anything let me know.

Suerte.

Stowe

BundaLover
04-15-07, 21:58
Jackson FYI,

A) The pussy is the thing with the fuzzy stuff on it below the waist and above the thighs. Next time try getting it into the shot.

B) Tits are the things somewhere bewteen the neck and the pussy. Try to get more than half of them in the frame.

C) When they have a face like this try to avoid getting it into the photo or its scary.

D) All the other stuff, washing machines, shower curtains should not take up more photo than pussy and tits.

C) There is this thing called the 'sun'. Say it, 'sun'. Good. It makes this thing called 'natural light'. Say it. Good. Try natural light unless the girl looks like this in which case a paper bag does wonders.