PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 517 1 be

Hemin
09-19-06, 16:32
I went there today seeking a massage with happy ending. I found the place in Platynum under massage spa. The place is between cordoba and Corrientes, which is a very noisy part of Esmeralda. The madame opened the door and took me to a kind of reception room. The place does not look as good as it appears in the website. However, three ladys were shown to my room, two of them were the ones in the picture, and I have to say they looked just like they are in the picture (this is rare) The tall dark haired girl, Rocio, has too many tatoos (which do not appear in the web picture) and is very thin so I passed. The Blonde girl (I forgot her name) has a bit of a tomy, but nice face and good smile (even so I also passed) Finally, they showed in one called Niki, short dark hair with huge tits and a nice ass to go with them. Given the ass tits proportions, I felt that the bobs would be natural (nobody expects any more thin babes with hughe natural melons, I hope) Unfortunatly it was a bad decision. Niki's melons are not real. I can deal with that, but then she said she does not know how to do massage and all she wanted was to get down to business to finish quickly. As I was in need of attention, I went for it, but her attitute was not great. She does not do uncover BJ, and she was not very keen on sex positions and always tryed to avoid getting slammed (also she does not do cola) Defenetly not a GFE.

Bottom line, it is an average place (but cleanish) that at 150 pesos is not too bad or too good. It is not a massage place and I will not repeat there. Cheers.

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/Especiales/EsmeraldaSpa/EsmeraldaSpa.htm

Exon123
09-19-06, 20:31
Next time give Martina a try, but only for the massage and hand job, I don't recomend her to fuck.

Exon

Gato Hunter
08-07-08, 21:44
This was my second stop in town. I had been there before and never had a problem.

I noted in other posts that I was faced with a huge line up and ended up going with my #2 because I forgot #1's name.

#2 as I will call her for this article will go unnamed.

I went in and they put me in the room right in the front by the desk. After I picked my chica it took a very long time for her to come in. I started to hear this clicking sound, like a lighter and it was followed by a sound that reminded me of sucking air through a straw coming from outside.

After a few minutes the chica comes thru the door and is on top of me basicaly raping me. Good stuff.

After round one she says she needs a minute and she steps out. I started hearing that clicking sound and the sucking through a straw again.

I was not born yesterday. When she comes back in she is all over me again, once again good stuff. After I pop numero dos I ask, Te gusta de coca?

She gives me a really odd look and sort of shrugged her head in denial. I told her I could hear the clicking of a lighter and the sounds of smoking crack, fumares de coca. She busted up in laughter after realizing I was on to it and was cool explaining.

She told me she was not smoking coke, but snorting it. She said it helped her get her work done. This is why I am not naming #2. The girl is doing what she has to do, sad but true. It was a good fuck to boot and the house must approve.

Now take in mind I am in the room right in front so she was doing lines off the front desk basically.

About half way thru my last trip I started asking chicas if they get high or do blow. I would say 70% do blow and 50% smoke pot.

While I don't have a problem with blow, I limit myself to twice a year. I want to inform other mongers that it is out there and not to take girls doing blow to your apartment. Bang them in a telo or privado.

Once the blow is gone they will need more and your a walking dollar bill.

Plus its not good for an erection.

Dickhead
08-07-08, 21:50
So if she was snorting it WTF was the clicking sound?

Gato Hunter
08-07-08, 21:51
I suspect it was cutting up lines in retrospect. Or she was smoking crack and lied. Either could be possible.