PDA

View Full Version : Americanagency. Com. Ar

Shondonson
09-23-06, 03:58
Hope no one gets upset at me this time for trying to find this chica from who I don't know much. I called this agency and a lady named Monica answered and she said that in order to give a better service I had to go for a short meeting or interview. We arranged it and I went. This is at Uriburu 524 PB "be". A small place with two old ladies and I believe there was a man in the next room. I went through 4 or 5 books with pictures of chicas, (much more than what you see on the site) who were in general good looking. I would say 30% of what you saw was good+. This is when I saw the girl I'm trying to find. She was a tall brazilian girl by the name of Annette (in the book) 23 years old, blond and charged $ 600.- Monica said that she was working, but she had trouble getting in touch with her lately. I've been looking for her ever since. If I'm lucky, one of you met her and knows of whom I'm talking about and can pass on some more details.

Thanks anyway,

ShonDonson

TangoManiac
09-24-06, 07:24
What are you doing trying to pay 600p for a chica?

Seriously don't screw it up for the local mongers. Even 300 pesos is too much. Read the board and realize that 600p is like more 3/4 of the average person's salary in bs as. You're gonna give that ot her in one hour? Dude. Don't rip yourself off.

Shondonson
09-25-06, 02:57
Sorry TM, I did not want to go into many details, so as not to bore all of you, but this is an important piece of information I should have included.

The $600 was for 6 hours at a bachellor party. Still expensive though.

Salu2,

ShonDonson