PDA

View Full Version : Paraguayan providers

Big Bob 7
09-24-06, 18:22
Recently it has occured to me that my best sexual experiences in Buenos Aires have been with Paraguayan immigrants. I am now considering a trip to the source and would appreciate any info or other experiences with regards to mongering in Paraguay. I don't care about the sights or the availabilty of other things to do. I'm thinking about a short trip just for girls. Would it be substantially cheaper? Is there something about Paraguayas that makes them great in bed naturally or does this only happen when they cross the Argentine border?

Monger514
09-25-06, 01:59
Capt Dave would know everything there is to know on this subject. I'm not volunteering his time, but certainly you might PM him and ask for advice.

Dickhead
09-25-06, 02:04
Or you could read the other forum, international sex guide or whatever, which contains a myriad of posts, some of the best of which are by Lexton.

Gandolf50
01-03-07, 23:49
Why go all the way to Paraguay? There are several clubs in San Miguel that seem to have at least 80% of the girls from Paraguay. Plus they are much cheaper then the clubs in the capitol and it is a very short trip by car of train from the city.