PDA

View Full Version : Photo Requirements for Forum Advertisers

Jackson
09-30-06, 00:34
Greetings everyone,

There's been some discussion on The Forum regarding the presence of women posters in general and specifically the participation of some Forum Advertisers who refuse to permit their photos to be posted on The Forum. I've initiated this poll to get a better sense of how the general membership feels on the subject.

This is a single selection poll.

This poll has been setup NOT to display your vote.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thomaso276
09-30-06, 01:34
Photos should be mandated. I voted that they may block out the face because I am a "body" guy. You can hide bad teeth but you can't hide a flabby ass!

Strad
09-30-06, 03:36
Yes, I'd like to vote for our providers who want business here at least should show their faces, or partial nudy!

I am a "face guy", if someone has bad teeth, a body of 22 and face of 45, or a flabby ass, we reserved the rights to know about it.

Also suggest that if they don't like to reveal their faces, cut the bullshit, suspend their licenses, oops, memberships I mean.

Strad

Hunt99
09-30-06, 10:54
I vote yes, so long as we also require reviewers to post their own photos showing at least as much as the chicas show. Sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

A photo of an ugly (fat) (unclean) (old) (etc...) client can go a long way toward explaining why a particular chica might not have provided A+ service in a particular instance.

==========================================

Hi Hunt,

Well, the difference is that the chicas are offering a service and the customers, who are considering buying said service, have a right to see what they might be buying.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Greco
09-30-06, 13:27
I think showing face & body should be mandatory so everyone knows what is going to get.

El Greco

Hunt99
09-30-06, 17:30
No, but I am ugly and haven't had a shower for a couple of months. Soap causes cancer, you know.

But what the hell should one of the chicas care? I'm the customer, you know! She'd better perform right or I'm gonna slam her in a review.;)

BadMan
10-01-06, 15:32
I think all girls that advertise on here should be mandated to post their pics, if not face then at least body, I understand some privacy issues with the face, but the body is what we are paying for. And we should know what we are getting before it walks in the door. Also regarding the post that suggests we should post our own pics. I AGREE, as soon as these chicks start paying me 100 bucks an hour to bang them I will post as many picks of myself as they want. Believe me I'd go to the gym every day. But thats not the case. WE ARE PAYING. They need to show US what WE are paying for.

I am sure this thread has "Miss Sol" in mind. I personaly don't care if she posts her picks on here or not. All anyone needs to do is PM her and she emails the pics to you. So I have no gripe with that, Though it would be nice to get some new pics of her:)

Happy hoe hunting.

Badboy.

PS what the fuck is up with Sundays, seems every chicks' pussy is closed for renovation or something.

Strad
10-01-06, 17:17
I am sure this thread has "Miss Sol" in mind. I personaly don't care if she posts her picks on here or not. All anyone needs to do is PM her and she emails the pics to you. So I have no gripe with that, Though it would be nice to get some new pics of her:)Why does Miss Sol have to be any difference to the rest of chicas as far as the forum Photo Requirements concern? Miss Sol is a working chica, a "Normail Girl" as she claimed herself. Are you saying that one chica can PM pictures privately is okay? Then why the rest of chicas have to post their pictures here?

Your comment is very confusing, it defeats the purpose for this thread.

Thanks!

Strad

BadMan
10-01-06, 17:32
Yeah sorry, My main point is that I think all girls should post at least body pics if not face pics.

And I think Miss Sol should be added to the list of providers who have pics on this board. I basically meant that just about everyone on the forum has seen her pics anyways. But YES you are right she should be treated no different.

Badboy

Exon123
10-01-06, 18:00
Miss Sol,

Has a great shot of herself from the back I'm sure she wouldn't mind posting. Matter of fact thats how I met her.

I needed a blind date for a party, "Monger Mondays", Peter & I were hosting at the El Alamo. The idea was for everyone to bring an internet Chica we'd never met before and have sorta a mixer cocktail party up stairs at the restruant. This was done in the context that every Chica was on the menu for everyone else.

So I PM'd her and said "How You like to Fuck the famious Exon, or at least one or two of his friends". "Sure" she answered back, so I said sent me a picture, this isn't a "Pig Party" were having.

Well she e-mailed me a picture of a "Cum Fuck Me" girl in hot pants & high heel pumps from the back, you couldn't see her face, and the rest is history.

Exon

Coach 245
10-02-06, 00:52
I think any women using this forum should post their photos. I want to see who I am dealing with. Most of the mongers on this forum have met each other. I know it means more to me to read posts put on here from people I know and have met. After meeting many of the mongers on here, talking to them, I can better understand their posts. I'm not saying they have to be nude posts, but if I run into these women someplace I want to be able to recognize them.

Coach