PDA

View Full Version : Bad Chica nightmare stories

Ampfofu
10-01-06, 01:06
I was just thinking what it was like when I was visiting Argentina for the first time and how nieve I was. I am sure all of us at one time or another at some level had some experience that made them realize things can always turn bad. Well I am starting this thread so everyone can participate and learn from others mistakes. I help this helps the new visitors who are yet to become a monger.

Ampfofu
10-01-06, 01:22
Ok, this was my second trip to Argentina. My fist one was to hunt down my family and to learn that my roots are Argentine and not American. However I was born and raised in the USA. This is an abreviated version. If I ever meet any of you guys in Argentina, I will gladly share the full story over a cold beer.

The second trip, before I learned of this board. I went to BLACKS. You all know the place. At first I was amazed until I looked up close and was discusted with many of the girls teeth. (I guess dentistry comes way below plastic surgury) So I am drinking my one beer and milking it slowly. Met a Chica named Carolina. I am sure she is not around anymore. She was HOT. I took her home. I did not care about the costs (first mistake, now I know the importance of the negotiation) Well she came over and we had some champaign. I took some pics. Classy pics, she had a tight body, big tits, and perfect ass. After we fucked for a while she got up and wanted to do some Extasy with me. I said no. And then she pulled out a cd with techno music and stated dancing around like we were in a rave. I fucked her again, all this time she is humming to the music and it was kinda fun. I got up and took a shower (not realizing I did not have my safe locked. Stupid fuck I was. But from the time we came in until then I never touched the safe. I pulled the sex money out from a different stash. Well I told her she had to leave cause the hotel was kicking her out from the noise. HA HA.

I later opened the safe and saw 200 dollars US was stolen. AHHH FUCK I was the stupid american and slipped. That was my last time. However I use a very nice digital camera and the photos I had from that stealing ***** made me some good money in other areas, in fact I came out ahead 100.00.

I wrote these actual events to help other beginiing mongers. I have been back and forth to Buenos Aires many times since that day and now I look at this as a learning experience.