PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best place to find chicas on a Sunday afternoon

BadMan
10-01-06, 17:49
Seems most girls don't work Sunday afternoons, So I am wondering, where do the more experienced mongers go on Sundays?

Exon123
10-01-06, 19:11
Well Badboy13

Now you know how I feel, and your gona have to "Jack Off" on Sunday just like ole Exon up here in sex prison. But the difference is I've got to "Wank" myself 7 days a week and you don't, being their, I do, being here.

Let this be a lesson to You, always have a per-arranged date on Sundays.

I have no sympathy for you, you did this to yourself.

Exon

BadMan
10-01-06, 19:27
I will get some pussy tonight, even if I have to go to Excedra and bag myself a MILF.

But you're right, I did this to myself, I should have known these argie babes don't work Sundays.

Badboy

Exon123
10-01-06, 19:37
Try Michelle at Excedra Badboy,

She's a red headed Brazilan. She'll be in their about 10: o'clock, gives good service at $200 peso's. She works 7 nights a week and a good value.

Exon

Dickhead
10-01-06, 19:40
1270 Marcelo T de Alvear #5B is open 24/7/365 and has some decent looking gals. Check the private apartment section. I have a phone number for them of 4815-8737 and 4815-1139. It's only a couple of blocks from Exedra. A recent mansion guest went there a few Sundays ago and got quoted $120 for an hour.

I mean, if you Have Wood.

StrayLight
10-01-06, 22:38
If worst comes to worst, there's always Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters.

SL

=========================================

Straylight,

I thought it was Rosie Palm and her five sisters?

Thanks,

Jackson

Lashmy
10-02-06, 11:21
I sure would like to be open on Sundays as well and it is my goal to be able to offer girls 24/7, but right now I'm in lack of girls. So if any of you guys know of some nice girls who wants to work from an nice apt send them my way.;)

Besos,

Lashmy

Bangkok Dave
10-02-06, 21:39
Seems most girls don't work Sunday afternoons, So I am wondering, where do the more experienced mongers go on Sundays?I don't know the best place to go but I sure know the worst. I was heading for the airport and home Sunday and thought I would check out Cafe Orleans and say goodby to some of the ladies there. There was a grand total of ONE! At 5:30 PM. A girl from Missiones I think. I spoke to her and she got up and moved all the way to the back of the room. I guess she was pissed at me because I wouldn't pay her 200 pesos a few nights earlier. This place sure has become infected with a bad case of inflation since I was there in Jan.

Dave

El Perro
10-02-06, 23:42
If worst comes to worst, there's always Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters.

SL.

=========================================

Straylight,

Thanks,

JacksonThanks for clearing that up Jackson. Mrs. Palmer?

StrayLight
10-03-06, 16:40
Straylight,

Thanks,

JacksonNo Jackson, that must have been your goddamn editing software fucking things up again. It's Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters.

SL