PDA

View Full Version : Badboy's First BA Adventure

BadMan
10-02-06, 20:04
Well I have been wanting to write a review for a while now, so here goes, just remember its only my first.

Today I woke up and it was raining pretty bad so I was pretty bummed out, I was hungry and I needed to buy some cell phone cards down the street, so I decided to go out in the rain. I went to a small restaurant here in las canitas named Piegari Piazza, it was actually pretty good, not as good as another one I went to last night but still pretty good, I will right a report on it later. I got back home and got to work calling some girls for today. I first tryed Miss Sol but she was unavailable. Then I tryed Luciana but she wasn't working yet either. (what can I say I like to fuck early and go to sleep)

I called a girl I saw on ModelosReales. Com named Agus.

http://www.modelosreales.com/

I was quoted $200 AR for an hour, I thought it was reasonable considering thats only like $65 USD. So umm it sounded pretty good to me. I asked for one hour. Agustina came in and I was pretty impressed, she is a pretty girl and with heels she was probably about 5'9 (without she was more like 5 '7)

Still very nice, she had a great smile and beautiful big breasts and the best was yet to come. We go up to my apartment we sat down on Ruggeros Genuine Leather Couch, and I shit you not I had a good mind to fuck her on the couch right their, but I decided against it and took her upstairs to the room.

She asked to use the shower to freshen up. Even if they don't ask I allways offer, I want them spick and span for the Bad One. Well anyways she came back out and OH MY GOD I remembered why I luved latin women all over again, Her ass was simply AMAZING, A true thing of beauty. I am not exagerating, I am a total ass man and she was my total fix. We started off with a LFK and a CBJ. Which was nice and deep and just right, not too rough and not too light, she looked like she was enjoying herself.

Then she asked me if I could get on top of her and fuck her. And of course being the cavalier gentleman I obliged. I pumped her sweet pink 24 year old pussy til she was moaning pretty good. I sucked on her big juicy tits while I banged her and rubbed her swollen clit with my fingers. I was in total heaven. Then I turned her on her side to bang her sideways (a trademark badboy position) And the view of her ass almost made me cum. But it had only been like 15 minutes so I held it in and just kept banging away. Then I layed her down on her stomach and thats when she really got into it, I mean she was telling me all kinds of nasty little things that only made me pump her sweet snatch even harder. I ended up cumming shortly there after. I layed back sweating and kinda spent and she did also. We layed there and chatted for a while. She told me about herself and I told her some things about me. It was nice and I actually connected with her a little bit. She seemed to be a truly intelligent girl with a good head on her shoulders. Her agency rang her and told her TIMES UP. To which I replied FUCK THAT I WANT TWO MORE HOURS WITH THAT ASS. So I got her for a few more hours.

We talked for a few more minutes and then I layed her on her stomach and fucked her doggystyle for quite a long time, I then got off of her and pulled off the condom and she gave me an amazing sensual and deep BBBJ. I was in total bliss. After that I pulled on another condom and proceeded to bang the hell out of her tight pussy for another 30 minutes or so. I pulled off the condom for another deep BBBJ and then asked her for another condom to which she replied "I only brought three". I HATE WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENS, I am thinking to myself " what the fuck am I going to do with a sack full of cum and a hardon from hell now". Well I resigned myself to finishing as she sucked the hell out of my cock. I didn't get the CIM, though I will ask for it next time. But I did get to finish a second load. So I was happy and sweaty and pretty spent. God I luv BA. And I love luscious latin ass.

All in all about $180 bucks well spent for four hours with a hot young girl with a tight toned body, a tight young shaved pussy. A huge ass that wasn't too muscular or flabby, just a big tight well toned perfect ass. A huge set of gorgeous tits and a great additude. I got CBJ BBBJ DFK GFE and a few other things.

I will definitely repeat. I will ask for TLN and Cola next time but she is now officially in Badboy's Black Book and to all the ass lovers out there I suggest you do the same before this chick is off the market. The picks are as they say in Kiev "STO PERCENT REALNA" 100% REAL

Exon123
10-02-06, 20:46
Thats all very nice Badboy, but you paid too much, knock it off.

Exon

BadMan
10-02-06, 23:21
Shortly after Agustina left I got the urge again and it just so happened my scheduled date with another girl was on its way. This one is named Micaela but she also advertises on Modelos Reales as Mica, but I didn't schedule her myself, she came with the apartment;)

http://www.modelosreales.com/

This girl was shorter than the last one, but she was still cute and had a great body. She wasn't as nice as Agustina but she had a huge ass and a cute face. Let me clarify, it wasn't that she was " not nice " she was just a more reserved girl, she said she was like 28 years old or something but I think she looked no older than 21-22. We chatted on Ruggero's Genuine Leather Couch and again I got the urge to just bend her over and plaster that nice couch with a few grams of Badboy's man gravy, but I decided again to take her upstairs and fuck her on the bed.

She went into the bathroom and " freshened up " and came out and started getting Butt Naked, just the way I like them, she started playing with my cock and sucking on my man nipples, which was actually pretty enjoyable. I reciprocated by sucking on her nipples and banging her pussy. This girl has a tight body, again not as nice as the previous girl and she had small tits, but she had a nice tanned petite body, she also had a huge ass and on a girl this small it was just stunning. She started sucking on my cock the way only a 28 year old woman can and I loved every minute of it. She then hopped on top and it was clear my 10 inch shlong was too much for her and she started wincing a little. Thats the only thing I don't like about small girls, they just can't take a real pounding from a big dick.

Oh well I layed her on her back and banged away until I was satisfied she had gotten a good pussy stretching. I then did the sideways bang maneuver but she could not take that at all and I finished with with her on her back. We then layed down for a while and chit chatted for a little bit and then again she blew my cock for a good 10 minutes and when she had me rock hard, I slipped on the condom and fury fucked her till she was really screaming and then I finished with her again in doggystyle just grabbing the back of her hair and really plowing into her wet snatch.

A few hours with a cute chick with a huge ass. I had a definite good time. Would I repeat? I am not sure, she is pretty cute and she has the requisite Huge Ass, but her " tude " just wasn't as good as the last chick and even though when she was leaving she told me to call her again for another round. I thought in my head " you are cute but if you want a second round with Badboy you have to try a little harder than that ". Again I have to say she is a cute girl and the pics are real and not much touching up, but there was just no real connect with her. She was sweet and somewhat reserved. Just maybe too simple for me.

But for the big booty lovers she is still a good lay, and I hear she gives up the cola but when I tryed to ram it in she kinda gave me the look that said she would rather have a root canal with no anesthetic than have my 10 inch jonhson crammed into her petite asshole. So I guess it just depends on how big you are if she will let you litteraly " Tap Dat Ass ".

Ok thats about it I am now going to shower and get some good Las Canitas food and come home and knock out.

Badboy

P.S, I guess you might be right About paying too much Ex, but on the other hand $45 bucks an hour ? I haven't had prices that good and ass that Phat ever. Like I said I plan to see her again and negociate a better price for TLN.

I will try a TLN session for maybe $450-$500 pesos. And I will have her thrown in some ass and titty pics.

El Aleman
10-03-06, 02:00
Exon,

With all respect that's due to a seasoned, sperm managing monger who'm I deeply respect, I think that is more or less ok these days. What bothers me more is the "agency call". Hell, we are not en la ciudad de Los Angeles! Oh go, please keep Bs. As. Pimp free!

El Alemán.

Who is just preparing the curriculum for an extremely beautiful Brasilera he pulled yesterday from Newport on the subject about how to properly suck a dick. I hope everybody appreciates my educational efforts.

Judd
10-03-06, 03:12
Damn! I wish I knew about this site when I visited BA last May. Two of the chicas listed on the site were on my hit list including Mica. I tried to call them advertising thru various websites to no avail. Nice reports. Nice and dirty that is.

Late,

Judd

Exon123
10-03-06, 03:18
El Aleman,

I'm probably wrong for jumping on a Newbie like that.

And I'm very happy he had such a good pleasent experance, but has anyone around here thought about "Price & Policy".

I've worked for major corporation's that paid guy's big money. There titles were "Price & Policy" managers.

They set the "Price" and the "Policy" for the business.

Theres nothing different here. Its Your money, your not getting married, The Monger should set the "Price & Policy", get it.

Exon

BadMan
10-03-06, 08:50
Ex,

Just a side note, I think you are right about not over paying but El Aleman brought up a good point as to the reason we are overpaying. It has nothing to do with the girls or other mongers it is the " Agencies ". They manage these girls and their phones and phone calls and so on and for that, they want a cut of whatever the girl makes. So the girls have to give them around 20-25%. And thats why you find the mark up. The trick is to get the digits and then make direct plans with the girls. You will save the 20% and they will be more willing to stay longer. And that will give you more room to negociate the " Price & Policy " ;)

Just my two cents,.

Badboy

Hunt99
10-03-06, 14:40
It seems the trick with BB13 was to get him to BsAs as soon as possible, rather than hanging around the board talking about politics. His in-country posts have been helpful, on-topic, and rather entertaining, which is something I would have not believed possible a few weeks ago.

BadMan
10-03-06, 14:51
Woke up this morning " with wood " and decided to call an Area VIP girl.

Most all girls weren't answering their phones (damn unreliable hoes) anyways I came across some girl named Ludmila.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/ludmila/pagina/espanol.htm

Called her up, she said $200 AR per hour and I agreed to one hour.

She came over pretty quick, she was cute. To be honest for a ukrainian girl on a scale of 1 to 10 she would get a 5-6 max. Don't get me wrong though she was cute and she had a nice little figure and a pretty good ass but just wasn't top tier ukrainian material.

Anyways I took her to the room after we finished reminiscing about the Old Country. She went straight to work, this girl didn't come to chat or cuddle, this little ukrainian came to fuck to suck and to get fucked. She didn't just suck my dick, she swallowed it, none of that licking bullshit, and when she did lick, she didn't use her tongue she used her whole mouth, she gave me the best blow job I have had in BA so far. Well soon after she climbed on top and started bouncing on my shaft until her legs started shaking, hehe, fucking lightweight. Then I bent her over in classic doggystyle and pounded away, this girls pussy is amazing, it is the tightest I have had in BA, I don't know if its naturally that way or if she does some Keigels or something but that pussy wrapped itself onto my cock and would not let go, we got into a sort of doggystyle where she was pretty much sitting up and I was just pumping away. I finally came about 15 minutes later after I think she woke up every one in the building with her moans and screams, this girl is fucking loud fellas BEWARE.

Well we chit chatted for a little longer and My wood was gone So I let her out and went to go eat some lunch.

All in all a good experience, she reminded me that Ukrainian girls can fuck like almost no other girls can. She was 23 though I would have guessed 25. She is about 5'6 a tanned firm body, the tits are nice and the ass is good. On looks I would give her a 6.5 but on fucking and sucking skills I would give her a 7.5. She is no GFE but a total PSE. Call her up if you just need to get drained.

Would I see her again? Maybe, if I ever need a Ukrainian Devushka fix, she isn't half bad, and she isn't a clock watcher. But other than that I will probably stick to the local fare for now.

Badboy.

PS, I wanted to take pics of this one, but she declined. Oh yeah her pics on Area VIP are also 100% real, she is cuter in person.

RaymanFly
10-03-06, 16:43
BB,

Very nice trip reports will be making my first trip to BA in about a week. The Ukrainian girl on VIP had her on my wish list sounds like a good all out fuck session but I would like to take a few pics did she let you get any with clothes on at least.

Also wanted to know if you had any luck with pictures from the ModelosReales girls?

Thank Rayman

BadMan
10-03-06, 19:16
Dude Benito,

Get off it man, you don't have to read my thread but please don't come here and instigate some bullshit. I am just writing some personal reviews of chicks I am banging in BA. Why don't you get off Kirschner and get on some BA hotties instead. And while you are at it, write some good reviews.

Til then don't spam my thread.

Have a good one,

Badboy.

PS. Umm I don't think you meant that bet seriously, because first, I don't think you really give a shit about the size of my cock and two, in order for me to prove that to you, well lets just pretend you didn't really just say that.

But you can send Miss Sol over anytime, I will be at Jackson's. Just tell her to bring a ruler and a smile.

BadMan
10-03-06, 19:20
BB,

Very nice trip reports will be making my first trip to BA in about a week. The Ukrainian girl on VIP had her on my wish list sounds like a good all out fuck session but I would like to take a few pics did she let you get any with clothes on at least.

Also wanted to know if you had any luck with pictures from the ModelosReales girls?

Thank RaymanHey Rayman,

About the ukrainian girl, I tryed and tryed but she said no,.

Any other pics will have to get posted on the Private area though.

Take care man, and yes Ludmila is a real handful,.

Badboy

WhiteCat
10-03-06, 20:21
Did she have fake tits? Sounds like a winner. Keep it comming. I am ready to get down there for my second time. And for the guy who blasts you. I've got a 10 incher. Want to come over and see?

BadMan
10-03-06, 20:46
Hey benny, Check this out,

I have a plan here, I am trying to make a personal thread of nothing but reviews of girls that I find attractive enough to bang.

If anyone has particular questions about any girls I am willing to answer them.

I think THAT is what this website is all about. Please don't clutter this thread with talk of OIL, I mean WTF is that shit?

Come on man, if you're in BA let me know and I'l invite you to some drinks at Madahos or something. But if you just want to instigate do it on another thread.

Thanks again man,

Badboy.

PS, hell yeah that girl had some fake tits, they look alot better in person.

Hunt99
10-03-06, 21:55
I've got 12"

Big Bob 7
10-03-06, 22:40
I might have to scrounge up the extra pesos to bang that Ukranian chick. Does she give up the cola? Thank you for writing some posts with content. I lot of people are bashing you but they are not posting anything but bullshit.

BadMan
10-03-06, 22:58
Hey Big Bob,

Well the truth is I tryed and tryed to get her to open that ass, but she said I was too big, again, I am not bragging that is just what the chick said. I think she might be into it, but its probably on a case by case basis. Ukrainian girls are freaks so if you get them in the mood they will do almost anything.

Good luck and let me know if you get the ass.

Badboy

Exon123
10-04-06, 02:26
And the "Saga" continues.

Exon

BadMan
10-04-06, 03:39
Had a bad experience today with a chick who came to the shagg pad, she was the wrong girl, I felt bad and sent her home with some pesos because she had waited for me a while. Whatever.

Of course I had to rectify this immediately, I started calling some Area VIP girls, but they all were walking out the door for the last date of the night or something. So I finally broke down and called a Platynum girl, I will post her pics just in case the link on platynum gets deleted. Her name was Ana, I spoke with her " receptionist ". I was told that this girl is a model and a true stunner and she had her own apartment and she could not go out PERIOD and I had to go see her. Well at this point Badboy had to throw on the ol' Badboy charm and I finally convinced the lady that there would be no problem and that she could trust me;) She finally agreed and we set the time and place. I would prefer not to say how much but o well fuck it I payed $400 AR an hour,

http://www.platynum.com.ar/Entretenimiento/EntretenimientoEnglish.htm

I am only telling you guys this because most won't ever get to hit this because this sweet young thing is on her way to guess where? Yup thats right Spain, she will go on to charge spaniards and visiting dignitaries $300 EU an hour. Anyways, I was horny and I really wanted to erase the last WRONG girl from my memory and plus I wanted to be able to review a " real stunner ". We agreed on BBBJ, and a few other things. I went upstairs, took a shower and got ready for my sweet surprise. She ended up taking longer than the agreed upon 20 minutes and I was about to call some other girls, when there was a ring on the intercom and there she was.

This girl IS a real stunner, the website says 1.70m, But thats just wrong when she walked in heels and all she was like 5'10 or more. She was gorgeous, she looked like a 19 year old college student / high end model, she came in very classy and very discreet. We sat in Jacksons living room and talked for a while (I generally like a smooth transition to the sex, it makes them much more comfortable) But she ended up standing up and sitting behind the chair and massaging my chest while I was on the computer. I knew she wanted to get started but I wanted to relax her a little bit more (trust me, it payed off) I finally couldn't take it anymore and told her it was time to go upstairs. We went up to the bedroom and she layed down on the bed and I took off my shirt and she took off hers and we slowly started undressing. She started sucking on my balls like their was no tomorrow and these were the last balls she would ever suck, (note I don't like it when girls ball suck but this was different, she was a pro and she was just so fucking hot and the sight of her tight ass in a thong while she was sucking me off was just amazing. I slowly motioned her to take off her bra and when she did OH MY FUCKING GOD, she had the most beautiful tits I have EVER seen. I mean truthfully they were flawless, Note, she has implants but I shit you not I had to ask her, and I NEVER ask girls that, but I did and she told me they were done, I could not fucking believe it, it was the best tit job I have ever seen, they were so soft and so big and soooooooo perky and you just couldn't tell they were fake. I was in heaven, I motioned her head onto my cock and she started blowing me with long deep graceful strokes, she ate the cock but in a soft seductive way, not too rough and not too soft, but just fucking right. I then started to bang her pussy and she started putting my dick in between her tits and I titty fucked her for a while, she then put on a condom and layed on her back. Note (I usually like to fuck girls in many postions but doggystyle is my favorite, but I just couldnt stop looking at her I was told that she goes to the gym 2-3 hours a day and I believe every word of it, her body is simply flawless, her legs were just perfect and her tits and young face, oh man) I fucked her and sucked her and plowed her little pussy for quite a while and then I used the patented Badboy sideways bang and I started going deep REAL deep, and even though she moaned harder and I could tell I was stretching her, she was enjoying it and she made no motion for me to stop, in fact the deeper I pumped the harder she pushed her ass up against me. I then bent down and we started some DFK, it was extremely passionate and sensual but at the same time sexual and a little rough, her DFK was simply The Bomb. I then finally layed her on her stomach and proceeded to really bury my shaft deep inside her young model pussy and I grabbed her head and moved her face to face me and we started some real DFK while I was fucking her doggystyle. The harder I rammed, the harder she kissed and the harder she pushed her ass up against me the harder I banged her, I fucked her for a while until I could not hold it anymore and I exploded deep inside her (with a condom ofcourse)

I had just had one of the top 5 sexual encounters I have ever had in my life, and with a complete stranger at that. I layed down sweating and panting and so did she. We drank some water and talked some more. She is a very pleasant girl, very sweet, she said she was 24 but her additude was just like she was 21 or something, all in all I really hit it off with her. We started kissing and touching again a little while later, but before we started anything else we both went and took showers.

We layed back on the bed and started kissing again, she then moved down to my cock and started sucking. And guess what? Yup she only had 3 condoms, I was like OH NOOO NOT AGAIN. Well we both just started looking everywhere for condoms and low and behold I found some in the nightstand, Thank You Lifestyles Fairy Thank You. She then said I had finished and now it was her turn, so she got on top of me and rode me until she came. I then layed her on the edge of the bed and started banging her sideways again and again she was moaning and groaning with every thrust, I had to keep myself from cumming, I wanted this to last for as long as it could. She got into doggystle position and we fucked until her legs got tired and she finally layed down on her stomach and I slid my dick in for what would be the last final deep passionate strokes inside one of the nicest pussies I have ever seen, (Note, Badboy NEVER eats muff, but with this girl I would have, and in fact I almost did, but in the end I could not, but to say I ALMOST did, to me, means alot) Again she mover her mouth towards mine and we kissed as I pumped her hard and fast, and then I finally came. I pulled out of her pussy. And we layed back completely soaking wet, and both out of breathe, we finished an entire bottle of water in a matter of seconds. I just wanted to go to sleep and this moment, but she wanted to talk.

We talked for a while longer and then she started getting sleepy so she started getting ready to leave, She called a taxi and we both got dressed, we talked some more and then she finally had to leave, she told me to call her tomorrow but she could not come over, but if I wanted she could come over on Thursday to which I replied " I am leaving on Thursday ". So Maybe I will see her before I leave, or maybe I will wait til I come back.

In conclusion, on a scale of 1 to 10 I would honestly give this girl an 8.5 to maybe even 9, She was the total package, she was beautiful, she was young, her body was simply flawless, in ever way, her breasts were PERFECT, the best I have ever had, and her legs were incredible. She did very deep DFK, BBBJ, and she was a real GFE. She was worth what I spent and then some, I had her for two hours but we lost track of time I have no idea how long she was really here. I don't know if anyone will see this girl or if it even matters since she will be taking off to the EU soon, but for anyone who wants a true TOP NOTCH Argentina, this is the one. She will get a place of honor in Badboy's Black Book. I am tired and hungry and sleepy now, but I have no energy to go out and get some food, so I will take a warm shower and go to sleep, I only wrote this for you guys, I would have just as easily kept this one to myself.

The big question WILL I REPEAT? Man HELL FUCKING YEAH.

Every chance I get.

Badboy

Jackson
10-04-06, 14:33
Dude Benito,

Get off it man, you don't have to read my thread but please don't come here and instigate some bullshit. I am just writing some personal reviews of chicks I am banging in BA. Why don't you get off Kirschner and get on some BA hotties instead. And while you are at it, write some good reviews.

Til then don't spam my thread.

Have a good one,

Badboy.Hi Papa Benito,

I'm inclined to agree with BadBoy13 in this regard. If the guy wants to setup a thread specifically to post stories of his exploits with the chicas, then you should respect that and keep the economical / political comments in their respective threads.

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
10-04-06, 17:29
Bayboy,

You just keep posting. For a Newbie I think you've made a few mistakes but over all you've made a fine accounting for yourself.

Thanks for your contrubition. And even I would have Fucked that Chica you detailed, but I wouldn't have paid her $400 peso's.

Exon

BadMan
10-04-06, 18:58
I was kinda horny this morning and I had some, as Ex would say, "wood". So I started calling up all the lookers on Area VIP, The chicks are charging between 200-400 AR for BBBJ and " convensional ", And the ones that do cola were charging 400-600 AR. I don't know, I speak spanish well enough albeight with an accent, but they are still charging me those rates, whats more the minute I negociate they turn on the ol' (well if it's too much for YOU then you are not my type of client) So I have just politely hung up on a few that got on The Bad Ones nerves, but at the same time I have to get laid:) So I called Ayelen from Area VIP, she said for cola she would charge 600 AR, and I would have her for 2 hours, she gets to the shagg pad and says she doesn't do cola, and I look at her and say, " well then you have to leave ", she said she was sorry but we must have missunderstood each other. WHATEVER. I went to go rent a long term apartment in Las Canitas for my return on the 9th.

I got back home and I still had " wood " so I ended up calling Clarissa from Area VIP.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/clarisa/pagina/espanol.htm

I worked her down to $250 AR, she had a great looking ass and I just wanted to get some poon tang, so I went for it, though in hind sight she is probably only worth about 200 AR. She told me she didn't go out so I had to go to her pad, which was luckily 2 blocks from Jacksons pad on the same street, so I said fuck it and I went. She answered the door and she is the same girl as in the picture. Though she looks slightly older she said she was 26 but I would have guessed 29, Don't get me wrong though her body had 24 written all over it, her tits were nice and perky and real and her ass was just banging.

I took a quick shower since I had walked to her pad and wanted to " refresh ".

When I got out she was allready undressing and I was allready in a towel, so I laid down and she went to work on my cock and balls, it was good, she sucks hard, not as good as others I have had but over all it was nice. She got a condom and sucked my cock even harder and then she jumped on and started riding my cock like it was going out of style. She is a deffinite good fuck, her body in fucking nice fellas, her face is cute but the pictures on Area VIP are somewhat airbrushed, but she was still hot, I fucked her doggystyle for a long time and then I fucked her sideways and then I layed her on her back and put her knees to her shoulders and pounded away at that sweet snatch. We fucked and we fucked, and she sucked my cock some more and then she got into a reverse cowgirl position and I punished her sweet pussy with hard ramming thrusts and just basically impaling her onto my hard shaft.

Oh by the way EX, this one gives handjobs, and I have to say her handjob had me rock solid, I almost came, and I hate handjobs and whats more I hate cumming from a hannd job but hers was rather enjoyable. But I was tired and she was good but not good enough for me to waste my nutt on so we fucked some more and I told her I would bust next time.

We layed down and talked she told me she was from Paraguay. I am honestly not into paraguayan chicks at all. She is a good specimen and if someone can get her down to 200 AR, she would be a good bet for those that luv blonde paraguayans with big asses, good cock sucking skills and a good handjob technique, but for me she was a little too old and not really the " stunners" I was looking for.

The money was well spent, though 200 would have been better, She is a nice lady and the apartment IS her private place, but it was small and not really the type of place that would get ME in the mood.

The question, Would I repeat? Probably not, I would rather pay a small premium and get something that I really like. She was good and she was very nice and she gave greeeaaat service but just not MY type, and to make it into Badboy's Black Book, you need to be a stunner.

Badboy

Exon123
10-04-06, 20:55
Badboy13,

A Mongering suggestion.

Try the clubs, the Triangle, Jazz Pub and cutty Sark and the like. Yes at first its going to cost you a little more after you pay all the club over head. But what your doing is getting to know the girl first, before you fuck. Your much more likely to get GFE from the club Chica, than an internet Chica. The reason, simply because you know one another and have had a chance to inter act.

Try and keep the price as low as possible, $200 peso's or less.

She'll give you her phone number and from that point on you have good reliable pussy for 200 p or less if you chose to fuck before she goes to work. And the more you fuck her the better she'll get at fucking you.

Exon

BadMan
10-04-06, 23:50
It is with tears in my eyes and a heavy heart that I write these words, But I am leaving now,

Ok well fuck the bullshit, I hate to leave but I must, Badboy has many things to do. But I will be back on the 9th. I wanted to see Fiamma from Roxanas recommendations and I also wanted to see Evelyn from Area VIP but it wasn't meant to be, Damn it I wanted cola at least once this trip but oh well fuck it, better luck next time, both girls weren't available though one charges 300 AR and the other charges 600 AR.

So I decided to give the ukrainian a second spin, and let me also clarify about something, on my first visit I ended up giving her like 250 AR and not 200 because of some extras. Ukrainian girls are "money girls" and the more you give them the better they treat you, it's sad but true, and it's something I have learned a long time ago. This time since I am on my way out the door I don't have any pesos left other than what I will pay for the taxi ride to EZE, so I told her I only had dollars, she asked if she could keep the hundred and I said "of course you can";):D. She was going home and I had called her earlier and she totally blew me off thinking I was a new customer, but I called her back and reminded her who I was and she said, "NO Problema I will be there in thirty minutes" She came sooner than I thought and she was looking pretty cute in jeans and a playful white tank top, we chatted for a while she admired Jackson's Shagg Pad, and then I said enough of this, let go fuck and she said " vamos ", hehe, I love it when they say that. Well this time I was a little more direct and directed her to my cock, which she readily swallowed, she sucked on my balls and shaft, and gave me some BBBJ but for the real sucking she threw on a condom, which I didn't mind since she did it so well. And then we fucked, I will spair you all the details but lets just say " remember my last post, well let just multiply that by two hundred ". First of all she was my last chick of the trip and second of all I had some reserve sperm from the last chica because I didn't bust and third, I had heard she was acting kinda prissy so I decided to fury fuck her AND I DID, I straight beat the pussy up with my dick, she was moaning and screaming, and I am sorry for the neighbors because she SCREAMED, I banged her almost non stop for the full hour, well maybe like fourty minutes but I really wore the pussy out this time, her pussy as usual was tight, and this time she even fingered her own ass, which was nice. And I asked her for cola and she said NO, and I offered her an obscene amount of money (since it was my last try before I left) and she still said no. Damn it.

But it was cool I still banged like a wild man and she was spent, the funny thing was after I finished, she was the one all sweaty and passed out, I was actually just smiling enjoying my handy work,:)

Well afterwards we talked and I had to go to the ATM down the street and I walked with her, we walked around for a while after that and talked about The Old Country, and talked about alot of things, she seems to have a hard shell, but once you get past all the Ukrainian bullshit and excess pride, she is actually pretty nice, she offered to take me to a local Sauna and show me a good time. I told her when I get back, it's a date.

I left her taking a taxi, I walked around BA for a while and stopped at a coffee shop and had some snacks, then I took a taxi to the " Village " (just pretend I said it like VILLASZHE) and had some food at the food court. Then I walked home and here I am. I now have to pack and move my shit out and be ready by 6 am because my plane leaves a little after 8. I will miss these girls, I now know that there ARE good looking babes here. And I hope to meet more real soon.

PS, thanks for the advice EX, to be honest though, I am not into a total GFE, maybe sometimes, but even then I want her to be somewhat business oriented. I personaly like pros, they are very easy to deal with. I think relationships are more like corporate mergers anyways. So I don't mind all that, I personally get more into chicks that are like that SOMETIMES, they are more of a challenge, and that is the fun part for me, the challenge of taming a wild money hungry chica. After all I'm not looking to wife one of these girls. Just having fun.

I think we each get kicks out of this hobby in our own ways, and I would like to keep the price down, but the girls I am into generally charge more, If someone pulls a chick off of Area VIP for 150 AR let me know, But basically it is 200-400 AR and 400-600 AR, and I think THAT won't change the price structure in a country, that will only create a NICHE, a niche where some will sell and some will buy, and some will look elsewhere.

FSIO PAKA (Y) NASDAROVIA.

Until the 9th fellow mongers, its been real,

Badboy

Sac13
10-05-06, 01:17
Hey, badboy thanxs so much for reports, I just finished whih the Ukrainian from Area-Vip, I must say she was the best fuck of my short life. Like you said 200 pesos plus 30pesos de taxi, I live in Devoto so its expensive. The only thing I did not like was she only gave me one round she wanted 100peso mas for another round but she did give me cola, I had her on all four and she gave it to me. I don't know why she wouldnt for you. But dude never pay that much again please. Thanxs so much for the reports again.

S

BadMan
10-05-06, 02:16
Hey Sac,

Like I said the first time we had agreed on 200 but after a few added extras like taxi and some added perks it came out to 250 AR, This last time she didnt have change and I only had hundreds left, it was a one time thing, but basically her fee is 250, and thats including taxi. Like I said in my initial report I suspect she does do cola, but only on a case by case basis, she told me flat out when she saw my dick that there was no way she would let me fuck her in the ass. I have been told that two times here. But stay tuned because I finally got cola 30 minutes ago and here comes the last report of my trip. Really I mean it this time, not because I won't call another chick but because I will probably pack up my computer:D.

And hey thanks for letting me know you got the cola and thanks for letting everyone else know, now they know that it is possible, you should probably right a report and let us know your technique to getting a prissy ukrainian chica to open her A hole.

Stay tuned

PS, I only fucked Ludmila to review her but like I said in my initial review I would probably just stick with the Argentina babes, I think for a Ukrainian girl she is a little sub par. She is a great fuck but she isn't in Badboy's Black Book, There are only three and two are going to Spain, So the search must go on.

BadMan
10-05-06, 03:07
Well I was pretty bummed I hadn't gotten cola this whole trip, and although I am an ass man I am not really a cola man, but every now and then I do partake. So anyways I was having a hard time with this one chick named Victoria.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/victoria/pagina/espanol.htm

We kept getting our timing all wrong, she actually called me while I was fucking Ludmila, I actually picked up the phone as I had my dick inside Ludmilas mouth and Victoria is like " are you busy ", I told her I would call her later and I did. I gave her a call about 2 hours ago, she came over within 20 minutes. We talked for a minute, I then directed her to the bedroom, where she took off all her clothes and started sucking my cock, BBBJ at first and covered later.

* note she advertises no BBBJ and she also initially said no to cola as well, so she is also one of those case by case basis girls.

She is a very good cock sucker and she had me rock hard in no time, This chick is fine, honestly fellas, she is like 5' 8 exactly like the pictures only she said she dyed her hair a few months ago and now she is a blonde but her body is just gorgeous, she also has big natural perky tits, a tight tanned body, and her face is beautiful, she has a little botox going on in the lips though, but that just made the blowjob look so much better:) When she first told me her price it was 300 AR, I said ok, and FOR ME, it was worth it, she had said no to cola, but when she saw me she said ok but 100 pesos more. I havent had cola this whole trip so I accepted her fee. She has a great ass and it looked better once my dick was inside it. I really punished this girl. She had said yes to cola before she saw my dick,:D, and by the time she saw it and said " OH que es eso " she had allready been paid. Well I went straight to the ASS, no pussy tonight with her. I slid my dick in her ass and she was in pain, she asked me to ease it in so I obliged, she had a great tight ass and I left her wide open I pumped her sweet asshole for the better part of half an hour, she asked me to finger her and kiss her while I was assfucking her which I did, that whole fingering and french kissing while assfucking a girl doggystyle is new to me but I LIKE IT, ALOT.

After about 15 minutes she starts to shake and tremble a lot and she tells me to stop fingering her because she has allready cum, her pussy was soaked, it was too bad I didn't want the pussy because it would have been nice to try. I kept fucking her ass in the sideways bang and then while she was on her back, but then I again put her on her stomach to give her the final thrusts of cock deep inside her now wrecked asshole. I finished we laid there and talked,.

Sorry fellas, this one is leaving for Madrid on Saturday, so if you want the ass I suggest you get it while its hot, she won't be back until December and by then after her time in Madrid she might try to charge more. She gave me her personal number and told me to call her on the day she gets back, which I will, this girl is the third to go into Badboy's Black Book, I give her props for taking most of my cock inside her ass and not making me stop, she had me slow down a few times but never stop. She is honestly pretty gorgeous, again she says she is 29 but her face and body looked 22, She had luscious breasts that were real and perky, and her body as you can see in her picks is very nice, and after we talked I knew I wanted to see her again, many times, repeatedly.

Beautiful girl, great cola and great head technique beautiful face, luscious lips and a hot body, and as she walked in the door I was really impressed, like dammit, here comes another one (a stunner I mean)

My money was well spent, will I see her again? Hell fucking yeah.

Badboy's Black Book.

Number 1) Ana.

Number 2) Victoria.

Number 3) Agustina.

Number 4)

Flat out rejects: Clarissa and Ludmila. ( good performers and worth the 250 AR they charge but not my type at all, not stunners just average chicks )

Possible draft pick: Micaela, (if she stops being scared and lets me finally assfuck her)

Stay tuned, I will be back on the 9th,

PS this girls picks are 100 % REAL. Though she looks even better as a blonde

Exon123
10-05-06, 13:21
Great reports Badboy, thanks a lot.

Exon

BadMan
10-07-06, 16:54
Hey fellow mongers,

Badboy reporting from the states, Well it turns out I missed my flight on the 5th in the morning and had to take another flight at 8: 30 pm instead. Well that gave me about 10 extra hours to finally get to assfuck Fiamma. Let me give you some background on this whole experience. First since she was on Roxanas Recomendations, I had called Roxana up and she initially sent me the wrong Fiamma, she sent me the fiama with one " m ". Well then I sent the girl home and I called Roxana to see if she could set something up with her. Well the girl initially quoted 200 AR on AP, But it turns out that for foreigners she is now trying to charge 300 AR an hour for conventional and 400 AR for Cola. Well even though those prices were rediculous, I said fuck it. But now she didn't want to because basically it seems the girl is making good money just working out of the apartment and has no real need to go out to see tricks.

Well the next day since I had a few extra hours before my flight, I decided to call her myself, and there was a HUGE difference in price, she quoted me 80 AR for 30 minutes of conventional and 120 AR for an hour of conventional and 200 AR for an hour of cola. I asked for take out but she said she would have to charge me 300 AR for cola take out and she had a minimum 2 hour date for take out, I said 600 AR, you are joking. So she said I should come to her. Her apartment s on Supaiche I forget the address and her number is 4393 -1679, she also seems to have different ads on gemidos but the number I am giving is the number I called and I talked directly to her. She is a nice girl and she asked me to go to her and said it would be better for both of us and so I really wanted to assfuck her so I agreed.

http://escorts.gemidos.com.ar/?id=escorts&ct=1&pb=7126&ph=2

http://escorts.gemidos.com.ar/?id=escorts&ct=1&pb=6652

I arrived at her apartment around 12 :20 and she answered the door, she is exactly like her pictures though she has a really deep tan but her body is fine and her face isn't that bad either. She is tall, I would say about 5' 9 with out shoes and 5 '11 with heels. This girl is an animal, she asked me to go into the bathroon and freshen up and the minute I walked out she attacked me, she started grabbing me and basically ripping off my shirt and biting and sucking on my man nipples and also shoving her tongue down my throat and in my ear then she licked my whole FACE. at the same time she is rubbing her pussy on my thigh and her titts on my chest. This is all in the first 3 minutes of meeting her. she gets down on her knees and starts giving me deep BBBJ and even though it was at times a bit toothy as soon as she deep throated it was all good, , she then told me to get more comfortable and I layed on the bed and she again basically ripped off my pants and started sucking my dick like crazy, she got on top of me and started grinding her snatch on my stiff cock. She then sucked it some more and once it was rock solid she threw on a condom and climbed on board. she rode me for a good 15 minutes and then I bent her over and plowed her snatch doggystyle for about a good 5 minutes more, and then it was straight to the ass. I assfucked the hot babe hard and deep until she asked me to have mercy. I wrecked this girls asshole, I was knee deep inside her ass, and she enjoying every minute of it. I finally couldn't take it any more and exploded deep inside her spent asshole. I got up to take a shower and as I did she slipped out to greet some waiting customers, she came back in around 4 minutes later we talked for a few more minutes and I wanted a second round but she said she couldnt handle it. I left around 1 : 05.

Over all the experience was great, though I didn't like the fact that I paid for a full hour and was somewhat rushed out within 45 minutes once another customer showed up. That is the main reason I don't like the whole apartment scene, it makes me feel like such a trick. I wanted to visit her to report on her and also to get a chance to wrap my hands around those big hips and assfuck that juicy booty, which I did. I would rate this girl in over all looks 6-7 and in performance about an 8, way better than the Ukrainian and alot more fun and also cheaper. For all the cost conscious value mongers out there, this girl is a can't miss. Though I have two warnings, she has a two tier pricing and charges foreigners more, and if you aren't a native spanish speaker she might try to charge you more, and second try to get her for only 30 minutes, you will get BBBJ Cola and DFK, from a fucking Hot tall big breasted 21 year old Argentina which a gorgeous body for about 120 AR, I am not certain of that price but I know 30 minutes without cola is 80 so im guessing the cola is about 40-50 AR more. This girl is a total dime piece and she fucking LOVES GETTING FUCKED AND ASS PLOWED. It was a GREATTT sexual experience, though next time I will either get take out or get the 30 minute deal at her apartment. Will I see her again, you're god damn right I will.

She is one of the best value for money girls I have banged in BA.
Try her out for 30 minutes and I am sure you will not be disapointed, But try to stay away from the one hour deal because she is very busy and 40 minutes into your sesion you will feel a little rushed, unless of course she has no extra customers, which is rare.

She isn't quite in Badboy's Black Book yet, but I will see her once more and make my final decision then. But I can say, she is better than Ludmila and she gives up the ass with no problem at all.

Hope you guys enjoy this girl because believe me as soon as I am back in BA I will see her again.

Badboy

BadMan
10-13-06, 02:42
Well after my very dissapointing session with Tatiana. I needed a real fuck and I was in luck because Luciana was on her way to my pad. I had been wanting to meet this girl for a while. She came about 20 minutes late. No biggie. It turns out I had allready met her in the company of another world famous monger without even knowing it. She is very cute, she has this real exotic / ethnic look. Her body is banging, big luscious tits, a nice ass, (though not as big as I like) nice stomach and great legs, she has a nice deep tan and big lips and almond shaped eyes. She looks about 21 years old, at least that would have been my guess. This girl is a total sweetheart, and I never use that word, but there is no other way to describe her personality. She was a total GFE, I can't say she is a PSE because it seems like she is still learning. But her english is very very good and she is very articulate. It was nice spending 2 hours with her.

We started out the session talking for a little while getting comfortable and then we moved to a little LFK and I just couldn't help sucking on those big luscious hooters. She then went down and gave me a solid BBBJ, and she even tryed to deep throat. Her BJ was good though again she seems to still be learning. She then got on top and rode me pretty good, and then I got her on all fours and banged the hell out of her pussy in doggystyle. She took it all quite well and even managed to talk dirty to me while I was pounding away. We banged a few times and talked for most of our two hour session. She was great company. All in all I had a wonderful time, though she said no to Cola (I wonder why) I got BBBJ, LFK, GFE all for 150 AR an hour. She was young and had a nice body.

Looks 7

Personality 8.5

Body 7

Fuck skills 7 (she is still learning though she gets an A for effort)

Would I repeat? If I was in the mood for a good GFE yup, If I just want knock out no holes barred sex probably not. She isn't a PSE but a great and sensual GFE. And for the 150 AR she charges she is a must. I would have happily paid 200 AR.

Have fun with this one. Treat her nice and you will have a great time.

Badboy

Capt Dave
10-13-06, 11:04
Flat out rejects: Clarissa and Ludmila. (good performers and worth the 250 AR they charge but not my type at all, not stunners just average chicks)Badboy
or,

And for the 150 AR she charges she is a must. I would have happily paid 200 AR.

BadboyThis is a refrain that is getting old, but I am so tired of this kind of foolisness!

I went to town with a new guest the other night, stopped at Excedra where we chatted with a couple of chicas, several of whom I knew, and NONE of whom were willing to go off for less then 250 Pesos - -in EXCEDRA, for Gods sake!

We then went by Cattos, where I hadn't been in a while, and again went through several young ladies who all were expecting to get TWICE what they were worth. One even had the nerve to say "I couldn't go with an American for less then 100 dollars!" This was a night when there were probably 15-20 girls and maybe 5 guys in the club!

As far as I am concerned you guys have made your own bed, and deserve to lie in it, but it isn't going to get better until you stop thinking that by raising the ante you will either get better service or be perceived as anything but "an American", e.g. "a non-spanish speaking idiot who thinks in dollars and pays way too much money for sex"

We wound up going to a club that I am not going to tell anybody about (because there are fewer and fewer all the time) and going off with 2 young ladies who were every bit as cute as those poor girls sitting downtown, who were happy to take $100 pesos.

JUST SAY NO!

Every time you raise the bar, it will get higher, and we who live here and have been providing you with info and reports will have to pay the price.

Saludos,

David

Hunt99
10-13-06, 11:47
Yes, pigs do really fly.

My friend Capt Dave takes issue with BB13 stating his willingness to pay 50 or 100 pesos more than what he deems the "correct" price. The key is that BB13 and Capt Dave are two completely different species of monger.

Capt Dave is a BsAs resident, spends every day in BsAs, and if he chooses to get laid for pay every day, that extra 50 or 100 pesos can add up to some significant money over the course of a year. (Of course, for those of you who know Capt Dave, he's actually getting laid twice a day.)

BB13 is a fly-in vacationer. If he's anything like me, he spent 1100 bucks on his plane ticket, and probably another 500 bucks or so on his accomodation. He eats 2 or 3 meals a day in restaurants, adding in another 500 bucks of costs for his vacation. He's already well over 2 grand and he hasn't gotten laid yet. So in a typical vacation of 7 or 10 days, that extra 50 to 100 pesos for pussy, spent once a day, adds up to an extra 100 or 200 bucks for his holiday expenses. Big fucking deal. Or not. ;)

For resident mongers, they have a vested interest in keeping pussy a low-priced as possible. Perhaps that's why the residents are among the most vocal members of the "Price Police." For vacationers, the prime object is not price, but having a good time (and to avoid being completely ripped off).

I think the two species of mongers can co-exist on this board, but it takes a little extra effort "so that we can all just get along."

Capt Dave
10-13-06, 14:39
Hunt,

I understand what you are saying, but the problem, which although many have tried to deny it, remains that every time you overpay it raises prices across the board, both for the chica you overpaid and for her friends who think that if chica "A" got 300 pesos, then they should get 400, because chica "A" is just a common puta and not worth nearly as much as they are.

This is NOT a joke, but a fact that, if it needed confirming, was confirmed by my last trip to the triangle.

My beef is that so many guys use this resource (and our info) to "plot their course", and then insist that they don't need to "follow the rules".

The result will be an already obvious unwillingness to pass on new information, and a general across-the-board dimunation in quality of service, and a concurrent increase in cost of services.

There is NO upside to overpaying chicas - none!

Saludos,

David

Big Bob 7
10-13-06, 16:15
Let's wake up and be real about this whole issue. This place is going to get burned down to the ground. It is inevitable and there is no one person that you can single out and blame. Take a look at the archives of the worldsexguide and you will see it happening over and over again all over the world. All we can do is try to enjoy the ride as it goes down to nothing then try to find another place. If you take a look at the regular non-sex tourist sites you will get a deep insight into the kind of morons who will be flooding into BA until March. My plan is to try to lock down a couple of dependable favoritas when I get back in an attempt to insulate myself from the inflation.

El Perro
10-13-06, 16:55
Agreed. I've never seen the idyllic stay that way for more than a few years. The yahoos find out about it eventually, and then steadily downhill. Miami was heaven in the 90's and once "middle america" found out about it, it went straight to hell. The scenario gets played out over and over again. But hey, it's still far from bad here. Enjoy it while it lasts.

BadMan
10-13-06, 17:25
How about Capt Dave stops acting all high and mighty and starts writing good reviews of all the gorgeous argentine pussy he is pulling for 150 AR. I heard him say he pulled two girls from a club but, I see no reviews on this forum and I see no contact information. So basically his off hand reference is worthless.

Lets keep this thread clutter free, and move the price discussion to a more appropriate thread. I don't have to write reviews and TRY to give back to the forum but I do, Why? Because I am not greedy, if I find a good thing I try my best to share it with other mongers. I could easily keep these chicks to myself but I choose not to, If enough mongers tell me not to write reviews I will stop and maybe Capt Dave will then be happy. But until then I have two more dates tonight one for 250 AR and one for 400 AR. I hope those who like my posts will have a good time with the chicas. And for those that don't like them, either let me know or look for reviews elsewhere. Though I will say the pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer on this forum.

Badboy

Lets all take Hunts advice and try to just get along.

Lexton
10-13-06, 17:59
And cows at times jump over the moon.

Hunt, you are exactly right in defining the difference in attitude and needs of the visiting short time tourist and the long time visitors and residents. I have been saying the same thing for years, and I am going to say it again.

Not only is it a "cost of the trip" issue, but it is more importantly a TIME issue. The short term visitor can't afford to take risks on sessions and finding quality women for sessions. When one is only here for a few days, they are reluctant to walk away from a woman who looks promising for a lousy $US100. So they are under pressure to pay the asking price rather than walk away, the only effective negotiating tactic. And Badboy here put in a classic performance.

My position is that worse than the money, the SERVICE and AVAILABILITY of the women is damaged by this. You can see it with some of Badboy's experiences. When a woman can make a good weeks pay the first day, she has total pricing and selection power. She can be very choosy about what she does and with whom and where she does it.

Everybody, we are not going to beat this. We can only attempt to manage it. All of the popular web sites and clubs and apartments will be destroyed, and most already have been in just a couple of years. Badboy didn't do that much damage, because he went with women that were destroyed already. And that is the best solution that there is. The price will rise and the service decline until it is no longer a value proposition for the tourist when added to the cost of the trip, and that will control tourist volume.

These people NEED to go to the places that can gaurantee them an acceptable experience for high $. The selection at Madohos, Solid Gold, Black, and Shampoo really IS bigger and better than the other clubs. The triangle clubs at times have only a few women. It is totally hit or miss. Other microcenter clubs are worse. Apartments are a total crap shoot. A short time vacationer doesn't have time to waste on unproductive visits. They NEED to go to escorts-argentina and platinum, where they can get a more reliable experience. Roxanna's women actually are are a reliable, known quantity.

So SEND them to these places. For the woman to be destroyed, she has to have a sufficient volume of tourists that she can reasonably count on hitting the 1-2 per week she needs to make a comfortable living. So we need always to try to limit the influence of the short time tourist by trying to limit the venues that they frequent. In that way, they end up competing with each other more than us. The people who have ACCESS to the tourists are the ones who make out, but that is normally a self limiting number.

Anyone who asks for information on their 1st or 2nd post is an automatic candidate for the popular venues. You are doing both them and yourself a favor by sending them there. And don't worry, they will never read this. One thing in our favor is that the short time tourist also does not tend to spend much time studying or reading the forum. So it is easier to send them in the right direction.

StrayLight
10-13-06, 18:56
You're right from your side, and I'm right from mine...

Both Hunt and Capt Dave are correct in their assessments of the situation.

I saw this exact same thing happen in Washington DC in spades back at the turn of the century (God, I love using that phrase). And some other mongers and I hit upon the exact same solution Capt Dave mentioned: he found an untarnished club, and he's keeping its name and whereabouts to himself. And we basically started sharing really good information back-channel only among ourselves.

I have always said since the day I discovered Internet mongering and these boards that the real value of the boards is not to learn anything about chicas, it's to discover like-minded guys with whom you might want to share information about totally undiscovered chicas.

I can easily see a bifurcation happening here. Guys who are coming down to visit and indulge in a mongering holiday, and who really don't give a rat's ass about an extra $100 pesos here or there, may end up sharing that level of information with each other in public. Guys who live here and who care very much about how much they're spending on pussy may end up sharing good information about good, inexpensive chicas among themselves until the novelty has worn off and they turn the names over to the public board.

It's all just human nature, and it comes with making one of these kinds of boards open to the public. No need to get upset about it. Simply figure out ways to work around it, as Capt Dave did the other night (and as many, many guys in private mongering circles do routinely in the States).

SL

Big Bob 7
10-13-06, 19:57
I wonder how this plays out worldwide? Is it really just a cycle that is a series of rises and declines in different places around the world or is the concept of mongering dying out because of the "new" global economy? Will Buenos Aires, for example, be coming back maybe 10 years down the line? Is there some other monger destination that is just being born right now but, while the girls are available and giving good service cheaply, it still has too many other dangers or negatives that are effectively driving the yahoos away. A person could probably look at their own life history and determine what kind of person that they are in terms of their own willingness to strike out and try new things and take risks by remembering how often they arrived at a new place and people were telling them that the scene was all washed up.

Paul VJK
10-13-06, 19:57
Caveat: while not as experienced as the others in the forum, I'm now on my 4th trip, and indulged on two of the previous three. I believe I've reported on some or all of the girls I've seen. Also, I've mongered in Apartments and through girls I've asked Roxanne to contact. While I've been in the clubs - I've never hooked up there.

I totally understand the average vacationing American not caring about the extra 100, 150 Pesos. Makes complete sense to me.

What I don't get is the girls who are waiting to hold out for relatively irrational amounts of money, even though there are no other potential customers around.

I was once in Black's and, while not intending to pick up, I had to kill some time so I talked to a girl. She started at $200 USD - which was ridiculous to me. But she was gorgeous and spoke some english, so I kept talking. I offered $300 Pesos as an experiment, but she wouldn't even meet me there. And it was 3AM. I'm actually kind of glad she didn't come down that far, cuz I really didn't want to spend it.

Just really doesn't make sense to me.

Personally, my range (based on research and experience) is anywhere from $100 to $200 per hour. No more.

Thomaso276
10-13-06, 20:10
Well, it seems to work for everyone else here so maybe it could work for us. How about a strike by mongers! It would probably only take one night as Argentines seem to fold quickly in the face of pickets. I'll help make the signs.

Seriously, the higher end clubs are the place for vacationers. I have not been in Shampoo or Madahos in about 2 years. I have never even stepped inside Black. No sense in me getting all revved up when I know I won't and can't pay the big bucks. The triangle is for me.

Finally, you cannot define a good thing as a session that costs 300 - 400 pesos for an hour. Read the Spanish board and guys go crazy when these kind of numbers are mentioned.

Capt Dave
10-13-06, 20:49
How about Capt Dave stops acting all high and mighty and starts writing good reviews of all the gorgeous argentine pussy he is pulling for 150 AR.I'll stop acting "high and mighty" when you stop acting like an idiot.

I heard him say he pulled two girls from a club but, I see no reviews on this forum and I see no contact information. So basically his off hand reference is worthless. Expain again why I should pass this on to you?

What do I get in return - insults from a newbe?

Sigh.

Though I will say the pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer on this forum. Well, we do agree on some things.

BadMan
10-13-06, 20:51
I finally got to fuck this big breasted cutie. Price was $ 250 AR and I even offerred cab fair. The girl is a very cute young Argentine student, about 25 years old I think, she has a few nice tatoos and she even has her tongue piereced (which I love) She came to my pad, about 6 pm, she layed down on the bed and we started some DFK that she initiated. She then got up and started getting butt naked. She has a nice body, though the ass wasn't as big as I like, but her breasts were just banging. She started giving me a good BBBJ not deep though but just enough to get my johnson stiff and at attention. She then got out a condom and we let the games begin. She rode me for the better part of half an hour and then I got her in doggystyle and banged away. I finally layed her on her stomach and pounded away and busted a fat load. Very cute girl. Just like the picture, though I would venture to say maybe not the same girl only because this girl had a few tatoos that werent in the picture, but the height was the same as was the tan, and the service was great. After we finished we talked for a while and she told me that she works for an agency. She can be had for 200 AR, but you have to go see her, which I loathe so I don't mind paying an extra 50 pesos to get delivery, what can I say I am a lazy american.

From what I gather these agencies take about 35-45 % of what these girls make, and for that they offer a free apartment to work in, they take care of all the phone calls and scheduling and they also take care of the glamour shots and the website advertising, not to mention the percentage that gets paid to the police. So if you factor in the agency fees, these girls barely make 100-130 AR a pop. So if you want to keep the prices down, CUT OUT THE FUCKING MIDDLE MAN, AND STOP PAYING THE CLUB COVER CHARGE AND THE AGENCY FEES. Get the girl once through an agency or club and if she agrees put her on the program and get her number if not don't waste your time.

I usually pay 200-400 AR the first time and when possible I allways get the digits and call the girl on her off days, I usually get TLN the second time around for the same price I payed for one hour the first time.

Anyways, this chick was a good lay, she is a young portena with some big breasts and pretty face.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/flopy/pagina/espanol.htm

Looks 7.5

Body 7.5

Sex 7.5

Personality 8

Would I repeat? Maybe, I am still debating. She won't go into Badboy's Black Book but she is still fuckable and for 200 AR in her apartment she is a good deal for all the value mongers who like cute blondes with huge tits that give BBBJ's.

Badboy

Monger514
10-13-06, 20:55
What I don't get is the girls who are waiting to hold out for relatively irrational amounts of money, even though there are no other potential customers around.This is indeed a strange phenomonen that has been remarked upon many times in the forum, and once in a while someone tries to explain it. For sure, it's not rational. Does anyone really understand a chica's mind?

BadMan
10-13-06, 21:07
Capt Dave,

No offense but Fuck You.

I didnt insult you at all, unless telling you you are acting high and mighty is an insult. I am writing reviews if you don't like them don't fucking read them, but at least I am trying to contribute. All your recent posts have been bullshit directed towards me and my posts get a fucking life man and go bang the girls you want and pay them what you want and I will do the same. No ones stopping you and whats more, NO ONE IS HATING ON YOU. This forum is full of fucking haters that have nothing better to do than bash new commers writing reviews.

WRITE SOME REVIEWS. And then maybe the forum YOU moderate would get better.

Badboy.

And for everyone trying to intentionally piss on my thread by writing off topic bullshit FUCK YOU TOO.

It seems that unless you write bullshit on this forum you are bound to get hated on, its really kinda pathetic, there are some real bitter mother fuckers on here.

Anyways I have another date coming up so stayed tuned fellow mongers

Exon123
10-13-06, 21:16
The MotherFucking CockSuckers.

Exon

Cowpie
10-14-06, 01:30
The MotherFucking CockSuckers.

ExonQuestions chicas know the answer to, that we don't know when trying to get laid.

1. Is the rent covered?

2. Is her period coming (PMS)

3. Is this dude ugly?

4. Is this dude American?

5. Is she ovulating?

6. Is her kid sick and needs attention?

7. Is she just plain pissed at the world?

8. Is this dude a stupid mother fucker?

I'm sure the list runs into the hundreds as too what goes on in the minds of a working chica.

BadMan
10-14-06, 01:58
Who fucking cares CowShit, I can call you cowshit right? I mean that is the meaning of your name isn't it? Get off my thread.

Badboy

StrayLight
10-14-06, 03:09
...Get off my thread.Is your ego really that inflated?

And that fragile?

SL

Big Bob 7
10-14-06, 04:02
And in keeping with my new philosophy I will post whatever the fuck I want wherever the fuck I want so.

Airfare to Buenos aires is already high. Pussy and everything else is getting higher all of the time. That is something that I don't like but I'm sure for you it doesn't really matter that much and that is fine. WHAT REALLY FUCKING SUCKS is when the service goes down. Then you might as well stay at home and fuck some fat assed meth ho spitting women's lib doctrine and telling you to hurry up and cum because her jaw and pussy is getting tired. That is something that you "devil may care" vacation mongers don't seem to grasp. Eventually it is going to get fucked up for you too. So quit antagonizing mongers who are trying to give you a fucking clue. This is not personal but the fact that the service is getting worse here is a fact. Look at Santa Fe 1707. I just came from CR and. Guess what. That used to be a great monger scene and it is no more. Do you think that it won't happen here? Sure you don't care right? I don't care anymore either and I am seeing all of this differently now. It is all about being out for self.

Judd
10-14-06, 04:18
has to preface a statement by saying "no offense", you will be offending someone and shouldn't make the remark.

Here's my two cents. I like your post Badboy. I enjoy reading about the exploits of you and your 10 inch member. Good job with the Fiamma chica recognizing she was overpriced. Not all chicas are stupid, they realize if another chica is making an appointment for a dude, they're probably a tourist hence the gringo markup. With that being said, I do agree with Captain Dave. I think you could show a little more discretion with your pricing. It's frustrating for guys like him who live in BA, and continually reads post about dudes who ignore the pricing structure discussed on the board. The reason why many of us visit BA, as well as live in the city, is due to it's affordability while maintaining an excellent quality of life. If I'm not mistaken, aren't you planning to live in BA for an extended period of time? Why not get on board now with the pricing norm. You'd save yourself a little dinero and ingraciate yourself to many of those on the board.

The ironic thing I find with your posts, you talk about the chicas in a somewhat of a disrespecting manner (sometimes I do the same thing.) However, you pay a premium for their services. I don't know, that just seems contradicting to me.

The tip sheet list the average price for the internet chicas at 150p-250p. Personally, my range is 100-200p when you consider you don't know what your going to get. Your taking a big risk when you agree to pay a chica 250-450p based on a couple of done up pics on the web, and a phone conversation. Compare this to 300p at Madahos where you get to see, talk, and sometimes test drive the chica before deciding to takeout. It's still a gamble at Madaho's but I feel like I have a little more leverage at a boliche.

A couple of times you got great service. However, you also got a couple of lemons. At some point, you will get frustrated paying 250-450 and getting shitty service. The chicas charging these ridiculous amounts are targeting tourists, and need to be checked. This is the reason why I have my Porteno buddies call and make appointments for me. Sometimes the chicas will not budge from 250-300p. That's when I know they're a shark, and move on to the next chicas number. I don't get affixed on one particular chica. This way I will avoid the need to overpay.

My experience is the chicas who are having expensive photos or advertising out of Area-Vip are mainly independent pro's who cater to tourist. Naturally, they are going to charge a premium. It's funny cuz many of these overpriced pro's are over the hill as well. Alot of these same chicas who advertise out of Area-Vip use other sites as well and will charge less when referenced. Never say you saw them on Area-Vip. As you become more familiar with BA, you'll be able to spot these chicas on the net and avoid. They are kinda like the clip joints downtown. Somehow they continue to exist because there's an endless supply of suckers visiting this city who don't any better.

I remember you said your plan was to get a chica to come over and session with you on her off day to avoid paying the agency fee. In BA, when you establish a price for a chica, that's pretty much the price your going to pay regardless if the chicas on call or their day off. They are just going to pocket the apartments take if they are not working. They are not so eager to work for a reduced commission. This is a little different setup than in other countries where they are just happy to hang with a foreigner. It's all about getting paid here in BA.

I hope you don't think I'm trying to bash you. Rather, just offering up some opinions and antidotes on the subject. Good luck dude, and keep the nasty reports cumming,

Judd

BadMan
10-14-06, 05:45
Is your ego really that inflated?

And that fragile?

SLIs yours Stray?

I could bet that almost everyone on this forum doesn't have a clue what you are doing here, You don't post reviews, You don't post much of anything but bullshit about politics and other nonsense. If you hadn't noticed this was a thread I started to write about my trip to BA, So I do mind when people like your lame non contributing ass comes on here and mucks it up with YOUR over inflated ego, who cares what you think about anything. If you noticed I am not here on this board telling people where and how to spend their money. Why? Because its none of my fucking business. And its none of yours. I am sure your lame ass will come back on here and say something else really stupid and pointless and thats fine. I am personally done contributing to this forum. I will become more like you a fucking leaching antagonizing lurking lame who thinks he's always right.

Give me a fucking break.

Judd,.

If you read all my reports, some of them are even full of praise about the girls, I have been actually told I sometimes give them too much praise. And yeah sometimes I am graphic with my posts but I never get carried away. And you can ask every girl I have been with who knows about this forum how I treated them. I get no kicks out of treating girls badly, I have been a perfect gentlemen with all of them. So if I come off as a little brutish in my posts I am sorry for that. But I never disrespect girls, But I do enjoy banging them sideways:D. I am always honest in my posts, and I have payed between 200-400 AR for chicks and the truth is the chicks I have picked up for 150 AR, haven't really been that great. But out of the 7-8 chicks I have picked up on Area VIP I would say 6 were great and one was bad and one was 50/50. So my stats on there have been pretty good. If you have noticed ever since I have gotten to BA I have not engaged in any bullshit on this forum. I pretty much don't chat on here. I live my life and when I rent a forum members apartment or visit a restaurant or bang a cute chick I share it so other members can gain something from my experiences. I don't go onto Big Bobs thread and critisize him I don't go onto El Grecos thread and bash him. I actually respect other forum members. I don't care what they spend on chicks because no matter what I say they will spend what they want. And no matter what they spend I will spend what I want.

I don't understand the whole control trip going on here FUCK. I would have loved to have read on this forum tons of reviews of Area VIP chicks and the pricing structure on that website, but guess what it didnt fucking exist. I am basically test driving the chicks for all the forum members that want to spend their own hard earned money on there. If they pull girls off of there for less than I do I think thats great if they spend a little more I will refer them to my posts. But I will never disrespect a fellow monger for that. It's fucking childish. I would personally like to see people post more even if they have to omit the prices they pay. I don't care about Capt Dave because he has yet to post something I have cared about. I HAVE gotten good information from Big Bob, Exon, DH, Jackson, Member #3313, WorldTraveler. And if you notice those guys aren't on here bullshitting, I am actually surprised about BB's comments. But I respect his opinion and I respect his new " philosophy " as long as he understands the Ethic of Reciprocity. I will let this one slide though, just because I think his posts are great.

I am probably done posting meaningfull shit on here anymore, and I am sorry for the forum members that look for actual REVIEWS of chicks worth banging and I am sorry to Jackson, but with leaches like these on his forum that only talk shit and hate I don't really feel the need or desire to " share ".

And about my " plan ". There is no plan it is just what I do. And it works quite well for me. Don't worry about my chica flow Judd, Badboy is doing just fine in that department. I am not at all offended by your post Judd and I understand your comments, but also remember, I am not at the boliches or privados or the clubs or the cafes, so I really don't understand all the hype I basically frequent two websites and have had great fun with those chicks, those sharks, whatever you guys call them. I don't mind any of that. So let me stick to my sharks and you guys stick to your 150 AR non pros. Ok.

As they say in Argentina " PUEDE SER? "

I have been on all kinds of forums all over europe and never do europeans bullshit to each other about prices. It is a non issue. This is the only forum I have been to where old fucks whine endlessly about prices. What the fuck are you guys going to do when mother fuckers with bank start moving here. I mean serious bank and serious mongering habits. I personally think you guys argue too much about chump change and the more antagonistic dudes become the less I listen to you anyways. Learn to talk to people and not order them around. Maybe we as americans would have less problems with others around the world and with each other if we just learned to talk to each other. Whatever though.

I AM planning on living here Judd. I am now in the process of purchasing a few properties for myself and to rent, but just because I live here doesn't mean I somehow think I can tell people what to do or how much to spend. That is just plain silly to me. And since it has become such an issue and I have been attacked by so many lame non contributing forum tricks that I don't plan on posting anything of value anymore. I will resign myself to going to Big Bobs thread and talking about airline fair and I will follow straylight and antagonize everybody with my lame remarks like " mrs palmer and her five daughters " or " as the poet said " or whatever the fuck this jagg off wastes his time talking about. And about price just forget it guys, as the price of real estate goes up so will the price of pussy. Pay what you want, and others will pay what they want. There will allways be pussy you can fuck for 80 AR. Even in europe you can find pussy for 60-80 EU. So don't fret, if you have a cash flow problem, make more money. If you can't make more money, move to Paraguay. I hear the Bush family just bought about 100,000 acres, so you guys will be in good company. I am sorry if I am getting a little bent out of shape but I have had it with the stupid mother fuckers. I tryed to be nice and informative on this forum and this is what I get in return.

Man, fuck these whining little chump change mother fuckers.

Badboy

Hunt99
10-14-06, 10:51
What BB13 pays for pussy is his business. He has not been ripped off for anything, and unless he is, I think he ought to be left alone in the pricing department.

He is currently posting lots of useful and interesting reports, a hell of a lot more than most long-time posters do (including myself in that category).

Indeed, the Price Police don't post many chica reports at all. Their modus operandi is to piss and moan about how other guys are having a good time and how they'll have to pay more for pussy because of it. (Which is not true, of course, but that's not a discussion worth having.)

You know what I say, BB13? "The cock you please must be your own." You are there to have a good time, not to please some other guys who claim never to have paid more than 100 pesos for sex.

BB13 is getting hot under the collar for taking unjustified criticism from the Price Police. I don't enjoy those parts of his reports. He'd be better off just ignoring the Price Police and spending his energy on having a good time.

WhiteCat
10-14-06, 13:29
BadBoy, Keep up the good work. I love the reviews and am sorry some guys who are the so called experts decide to bash. We need your input. Keep it up.

Exon123
10-14-06, 15:23
Badboy13,

First of all I have enjoyed your posts and please keep them coming.

Next I'd like to point out a few things you don't know that I think would be of value to you Mongering in Argentina, or living their which I've read you plan to do.

But before I start I'd like to point out that Capt Dave is a "Stand Up Guy". One of the few Mongers down their that has some brains, I respect him and I consider him my friend. You will also find over time that better than half the MotherFuckers that travel to Argentina are just simply "Pieces of Shit". Looser Stupid CockSuckers that don't have a clue, fuck "em" I won't hang with them.

OK, to start with, "Pimping" in Argentina is against the law. If you look at all the web sites there is a disclaimer which basicly says their just an advertizing service. Even Roxana has posted she takes no kick backs and only provides a translating service for her $10 fee. Roxana is not at all interested in getting in trouble with the law, she can't she lives their.

That said, you've posted below that the girls you've pulled off Area Vip are some how spliting with the house. Thats not true either, Maybe their splitting with their husbans or boy friends but not with a pimp or the house. All those girls are free lance independents.

All the pictures on Area Vip are taken by the same professional. The guy's a genius and only does Area Vip's work. A girl can't be listed on Area Vip unless he shoots the pictures. This is the reason all the girls on that web site look so uncommonly beautiful. But his main business are the pictures of the most beautiful girls you see on billboards all around the city of Buenos Aires. They are also taken by him. He's a professional in the truest sence of the word.

Frankly I'm willing to bet I'm the only Monger thats ever met him. I was introducted to him several months back by none other that "Miss Sol". She calls him the "King". While in his studio he showed me how he could take a girl that we'd rate, say a 5 1/2 and make a 9 out of her. Truly amazing stuff he can do with a camera and a computer, air brushing out any flaws.

Its because this guy's so good the girls usually demand higher prices. They pay him to have their pictures taken, then pay Area Vip to post them on their web site. This guy is not cheap, it all costs money and the girls want a return on their investment and thats the reason your being quoted higher prices over the telephone. No matter how good your spanish is you'll have an accent. The girls will hear it, know your a tourst and treat you accordingly.

My suggestion to you is if you really want to fuck one of these internet girls. Call her up and tell her you think she's so beautiful that You'll give her a hundred peso's just to have lunch with her for half an hour in a nice restruant. If the chemistry is right you'll fuck her for $200 peso's rather than $400. And if the chemistry isn't right you don't want to fuck her anyway, unless your a fool and we have plenty of them on this board.

What were all after Badboy is service. GFE, PSE, its all about service. Your not going to marry these girl's. Your gona Fuck them pure and simple nothing more. And as I've stated over and over on this board, "It doesn't take any brains to spend money", any dumb CockSucker can do that.

Once you establish a price thats what your gona pay forever. Suppose you like her, she like's you and you want a repete, a three pete or make a faviorota out of her. What ever you establish as the price is what your going to pay in the future. This is why you should be careful in your negociations. Thats how it works, none of us are going to work for less money, even Chica's. Think about it, these Chica's Fuck for a living. They do it to pay the rent and feed their Kids not because their in love with you.

Next Badboy, your an absolute fool if you invest in real estate down their. This issue has been beaten to death on other threads but since your a "Newbie" I'm sure you've probably missed it.

If you can find a local to negoicate for you, you'll be much better off signing a long term lease. Invest your money up here in sex prison and use the interest to pay the rent. I've seen beautiful apartments I could rent for long periods of time for 6 or 7 hundred per month. Moreover if you want to go into the rental business then sign long leases on several apartments and sub leasing as Jackson does on his place in Recoleta.

This is good advice Badboy, I'm a experienced Monger in Buenos Aires and I know what I'm talking about.

Exon

BadMan
10-14-06, 16:07
Thanks for the input Ex,

But I have to say that the whole "no agency" thing is wrong. I won't go into it because I don't want to fuck up anyones game but just know there is someone out there getting a cut of the profits. No big deal it happens in every country. Yes pimping and pandering is illegal in most countries but does that ever stop anyone? Ummmm NO. But whatever.

And about chicas, I am surre I could talk a few of them down a good 50 pesos or so. But I hate haggling over pussy. It is not a gift I have. There are some motherfuckers who love it. I have a friend that always goes with me to buy new cars in Cali. That cat brings the car salesmen vultures to their knees and I just sit there AMAZED, he is having these guys sell me a car basically at cost. Until the car salesmen is basically begging for a little commision. I love that shit but I am not good at it. I think what I pay is fair and as I have said I never have a problem the second time around with the chosen few. I always get the time I want for the price I want ALWAYS. And if I don't I don't repeat. I know these chickas pay the rent with this money and that is why I don't short change them 15 bucks. And they in general understand that and appreciate that. I have my game right Ex, don't worry about that. I do appreciate the input though and when possible I will try more to haggle a little. But I always think in my head " Am I really haggling about 15 bucks for this girls pussy ". Its just crazy to me.

About the real estate, I will be just fine, I don't want to get into it much, but what I am investing is nothing. A couple hundred K for brand new apartments in a world class city is something that won't last. I am not putting my life savings here and I have more than enough liquid assets that I don't have to worry about any short term price drop. When it comes to real estate I know what I am doing Ex, But thanks for the concern.

Badboy

Lexton
10-14-06, 18:58
First of all, Badboy, I sympathize that you have gotten mired in this discussion. But in some ways, it is understandable that you did. You began a series of posts with the general tone of "I am going to post on my experiences and show you guys how to session with chicas". Which is fair, and so you have. But if you want your experience to serve as an example, you need to consider how that example plays out if others follow it. That gives you a somewhat greater responsibility. And your posts touched on a very raw nerve for many, and one that is getting worse, and will affect you also.

I am VERY upset by this attitude and cannot let it go unchallenged:

Quote from Badboy 14-Oct.-06

"If you noticed I am not here on this board telling people where and how to spend their money. Why? Because its none of my fucking business. And its none of yours."

Quote from Hunt99 14-0ct-06

"What BB13 pays for pussy is his business. He has not been ripped off for anything, and unless he is, I think he ought to be left alone in the pricing department."

Various quotes about "Price Police", and general denial of the problem and rejection of advice.

That is very far from the truth, for a couple reasons:

First, the behavior of ANY American in a foriegn country reflects on all Americans, tourists on all tourists. What Americans do overseas IS my business at all times, and I have to consider how we are viewed at all times. If only for my own protection. Do you really want to sit in a dental chair with a dentist of Middle Eastern descent? Check the name carefully.

Second, while you do not acknowledge it, you owe a very large debt to this forum for your experiences. While you may be very experienced, you cannot be experienced enough to be able to come to a very large foreign city as a tourist:

1. With a knowledge of the venues that exist, how they function and relative price structure.

2. Knowing which and where the best clubs are, and how to use them.

3. Knowing which web sites are more honest, and likely to provide a good experience.

4. How to avoid being RIPPED-OFF, as in which bars and web sites are thieves. Which even Hunt recognizes as important.

Thus, there is no way you could have had your experiences in a few days without substantial help. You were able to hit the ground running and avoid the land mines. But I don't really expect you to acknowledge that. I also, as I already said previously, don't believe that what you did was very important, since the venue was already destroyed. Nor am I trying to, or expect to, change your behavior in any way. You sessioned in ways that were in your best interest at the time, and it is futile to try to get people to behave in ways that are against their best interest. People are not generally altuistic.

There is one thing that you should understand. From the point of view of the long term people, it would have been helpful if you HAD BEEN RIPPED OFF. Normally, a substantial part of tourism control is tourists going home and reporting BAD experiences. That tends to dissuade others. The internet is helping many tourists avoid bad experiences, and this tends to increase their numbers and impact. In this respect, the contributors here DID behave altruistically, against their own best interest, to help you. You are welcome.

But it is useless to simply ***** without some constructive solutions. This post and my prior posts are not actually directed toward you, but toward others, the contributors of the data. It may be possible to get them to behave more in THEIR best interests, if they know where those interests lie. And it is not necessary to destroy the forum, or stop posting data. In all of my posts, I generally try to be oriented toward the "value tourist", or "tourist neutral". There are simple things that one can do to supply information in this way.

I am very busy right now and cannot write something here or today. But I will prepare another post on the subject. To give people some idea of what I am saying, here is one thing:

Avoid superlative descriptions. They are short term tourist bait. Nothing is "The Best", or "Unbelievable" or "fantastic". Those are keywords the lazy person looks for. Everything has a downside. Present both sides, and force the reader to think. The short timer doesn't want to think. Unfortunately, many posters glamorize things excessively, making them tourist bait.

An example of this: When I said apartments are a "total crap shoot" in my last post, they really ARE. If you think about it, all the emphasis in an apartment is on "take whoever is available on arrival". That is OK if you are not really picky, or trying for a once a year experience. Otherwise, it has much potential for a wasted experience, precious time and sperm. The short timer can't afford the chance, making the apartment less attractive as a tourist venue. So being more realistic in descriptions tends to tone them down. Save superlatives for describing the popular tourist venues, like Black.

I am sure nobody will hold their breath, but somewhere here I will inflict something on you anyway. I would like the other posters to think more about how their information plays out for EVERYONE's interest, including their own. That I think has some chance.

StrayLight
10-14-06, 19:56
Is yours Stray?

...You don't post reviews...Wrong.

(As is so often the case.)

SL

BadMan
10-14-06, 19:57
Hey Lex,

I enjoyed your last post. It actually made me thnk a little and although I think you are wrong on a few points. I do think it was food for thought.

I never came on here and said I would show anyone how to monger. That is more of an assumption on your part than a fact. I wanted to add something that I found missing in this forum. I have heard from MCSE, that Area VIP was a very reliable website and that is why I tryed it. But when I looked through this forum I found almost nothing about that website. So I decided to do MYSELF:D and others a favor by test driving the product out. Thats all if anyone feels I am trying to " show people how to monger " they are flat out wrong and somewhat insecure.

Second I AM very greatful to many forum members. In particular MCSE AND Jackson. Who helped me out while I was in town with apartments and other things. And part of what I am doing here is TRYING to give back to Jacksons forum. To be honest I have traveled all over Europe on my own visiting new countries and new cities every few weeks and I am quite accustomed to figuring things out on my own and I have no problem doing it at all. But again I will acknowledge all the help I got on this forum, from renting apartments to having a few mongers personaly show me around BA. But the chica scene I have had to figure out myself. I did get a good heads up from some. What I have found lacking on here is REVIEWS. They seem to not exist.

I think I do owe a debt to AP and my way of paying back is writing honest reviews of almost everything I experience in BA. Which I have tryed to do. Thats all. I have no obligation to pay what Capt Dave or anyone else dictates I should pay. And the only obligation I owe to newbies is to give them honest reviews of the chicas, the restaurants and the apartments I stay in, and the prices I pay. Thats all. I don't expect them to pay the same I pay, they might pay less and get more or they might pay more and get less. That is the nature of the beast. When I first came to AP all I heard is there is no structure blah blah blah, and we don't want structure blah blah blah, and now all I here is we must follow a strict pricing guideline put into place by the so called god fathers of BA punting. Give me a break. Not going to happen. I think like in everything in life people pay what they can afford or they pay what they want to afford. Period. We can't all drive Bentleys can we? And we can't all live in Beverly Hills so we can't all fuck the cream of the crop. And note I don't think I have fucked the cream of the crop in BA yet, though I have had some real stunners, I don't think I have found the top 5 % , but when I do I won't mind paying 200 US or whatever I think is fair. And that is my perogative. And we should all stop acting like a tight brotherhood. I hear alot of double talk from members like Capt Dave. In some posts he talks about how we all have to follow the strict guidelines of paying what he says we must because we are all forum members (he says this and things like this when it is in his PERCIEVED best interest) But then when we say mongers shouldn't be showing our forum to chicks that will only abuse the priviledge to hound other mongers for posting pictures, in those cases he says, we aren't a brotherhood or anything for that matter and this is just a hobby for immature people, or some shit like that. And when I listen to him rant and rave about price and what we HAVE to pay I agree with the whole immature assesment.

In closing I respect your vested interest but why don't you go to the Alvear and protest all those wealthy tourists going to Black and making all the average chicks think they are worth 200 US. I am sure most would laugh at you. If enough people like my reviews and want me to continue I will. I will continue to add to Jacksons forum as much as I can. Some think I am doing this to feed my own ego, they are wrong. First of all it is customary to write reviews and just because most people don't do it they should not feel threatened by someone who does. Second I do this as a thank you for all the help I have gotten on here. So people shouldn't project their mistaken perceptions onto my honest intentions.

And remember Lex, and this is also food for thought. Nothing lasts forever. And even though you will still be able to bang chicas for 80 AR 5 years from now the better looking ones will be charging alot more. It is capitalism my friend. Why don't you go to DaimlerChrysler and tell them to sell the SL600 for what they sold it for 15 years ago. They would give you a funny look and take you as a communist. You can't have it both ways. You want Capitalism, well you have it. And prices here in BA are going up and a handful of diehard senior mongers aren't going to stop that. They can try to cope and maybe even find ways to slow it down. But berating and bashing new mongers won't make any difference. If anything this forum might become obsolete and others might sprout up that cater to the more affluent monger who doesn't want the bullshit and the hassle and just wants to know what semi playboy bunnies he can call up and bang for 80-100 bucks a pop. I personaly think this Forum has all the advantages in the world and as long as a handful of cheap old timers don't hold sway on the content found on here it will be a great forum for ALL mongers of ALL ages and backgrounds. And I think THAT is taking everyones interests into consideration and not just a few pensioners trying to keep other from spending more for their own personal interests.

Thanks for the post Lex, This thread has become more of a discussion on pricing which the average newbie will sleep through. So I will move the meat and potatoes of this thread to a new place and hopefully people will respect what I am trying to do and leave the penny pinching for another thread. If you were in anyway offended by anything I wrote I am sorry it was not my intention.

Again lets move on or at least move it to a more apropriate thread. I am not going to change the way I punt and neither will most. But if you or anyone else wants to be helpful to me or the type of monger that is like me, find out which chicks on Area VIP and other websites of that quality have the best looks and service for the cheapest price. Catalog them and add contact information, Now that is something I and many mongers like me will find informative. An endless discussion on why we need to pay 100 pesos a pop and no more is not why people visit Argentina Private.

Remember this is the Premier website for Men in Argentina. Lets show some class.

Badboy

BadMan
10-14-06, 20:12
Wrong.

(As is so often the case.

SLAnything you say Mrs. Plamer and her five sister, WTF is that shit?

Doesn't this guy ever shut up?

Write some fuckng reviews,

StrayLight
10-14-06, 20:20
Write some fuckng reviews,Quit looking at yourself in the mirror so much and read the board. LOL!

SL

BadMan
10-14-06, 20:29
Quit looking at yourself in the mirror and read the board. LOL!

SLYou are an antequated wanabee,

I have read the board but lame mother fuckers like you have ruined it with your bullshit. So write some fucking reviews and try to make sense next time. You bore almost everyone on here. And no one gives a fuck about your worthless two cents so just shut it already.

Doesn't argentina have a euthanasia policy for Stray dogs?

StrayLight
10-14-06, 20:32
He should be free to pay as he wishes.Everyone's going to pay what they wish. It's human nature. Someone flies all the way to Argentina to get laid, and the last thing on Earth they're going to sit still and listen to is someone telling them what to pay.

Trying to establish price caps on the pussy market is an effort in futility.

SL

StrayLight
10-14-06, 20:34
I have read the board...So write some fucking reviewsObviously you haven't read the board.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3070

SL

BadMan
10-14-06, 20:42
Obviously you haven't read the board.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3070

SLI have and I count 2 in the last 50 posts and 3 total in the last 75 posts total. And only one that was at all informative and had to do with a good looking girl worth banging and that was Miss Sol. Everything else has been bullshit about stoves and kirchner and whatever else you felt like sticking your nose in at the time.

So I will reitterate.

Write some fucking reviews

Out of a fucking hundred and twenty five reports that thread is the best you can do. wow

Cowpie
10-15-06, 00:24
I have and I count 2 in the last 50 posts and 3 total in the last 75 posts total. And only one that was at all informative and had to do with a good looking girl worth banging and that was Miss Sol. Everything else has been bullshit about stoves and kirchner and whatever else you felt like sticking your nose in at the time.

So I will reitterate.

Write some fucking reviews.

Out of a fucking hundred and twenty five reports that thread is the best you can do. WowSo this dude drops in on this forum and provides basically the same story of banging good looking chicas with his 10 inch dick. Then brags about what he paid them, knowing it's more than required.

Question: Has anyone actually met this piece of work?

Something doesn't sound right. I propose we take a pole, BB13 is one or more of the following:

1. A liar with 5 inches.

2. A liar with 10 inches.

3. An ugly mother fucker with 5 inches.

4. An ugly mother fucker with 10 inches.

5. A stupid mother fucker with 5 inches.

6. A stupid mother fucker with 10 inches.

PS.

Only my close personal friends call me cowshit, you don't qualify you number 3 and 5.

Speaking on inches I only have 6 but it's as thick as my wrist.

BadMan
10-15-06, 00:44
Check this out Cowshit,

You can think what you want, but bottom line you would rather come onto this thread and talk shit than actually contribute to the forum by writing worthwhile reviews. And I am sure you can ask the people I have said I have met about my looks if you are so interested. Though I think it would be in most forum members interests to probably not make polls about their personal looks, first of all because its kinda a homo thing to do and second because I am sure most lames like you aren't exactly GQ material. But you can dream right, and you can also talk a good game on the internet. You are welcome to ask any of the girls I have written about on here about my looks or about my cock size if you are so inclined. I personally don't give a fuck about a clown ass who calls himself cowshit, fucking short dick motherfucker with nothing better to do than flame. Write some fucking reviews and maybe your lame ass would get some respect.

But as far as your poll heres one for you.

Cowshit is:

A) A closet homo that actually gets off talking about another guys cock size.

Be) Feels challanged by a guy whom he percieves has a bigger dick than him.

C) Is a loser that has to debate another mans looks on an internet forum because of his own personal insecurity.

D) All of the above and then some.

My vote is D, but who knows maybe you are fucking Brad Pitt and John Holmes all rolled into one, Right?

Who fucking cares about you or your opinion, you are a fucking flea, Stop feeling threatened by someone who actually writes reviews people actually like.

No one is braggin, You are just hating. If you want to battle write some fucking reviews and gain some respect. Fucking passive agressive pussy.

Badboy

Cowpie
10-15-06, 01:18
Check this out Cowshit,

You can think what you want, but bottom line you would rather come onto this thread and talk shit than actually contribute to the forum by writing worthwhile reviews. And I am sure you can ask the people I have said I have met about my looks if you are so interested. Though I think it would be in most forum members interests to probably not make polls about their personal looks, first of all because its kinda a homo thing to do and second because I am sure most lames like you aren't exactly GQ material. But you can dream right, and you can also talk a good game on the internet. You are welcome to ask any of the girls I have written about on here about my looks or about my cock size if you are so inclined. I personally don't give a fuck about a clown ass who calls himself cowshit, fucking short dick motherfucker with nothing better to do than flame. Write some fucking reviews and maybe your lame ass would get some respect.

But as far as your poll heres one for you.

Cowshit is:

A) A closet homo that actually gets off talking about another guys cock size.

Be) Feels challanged by a guy whom he percieves has a bigger dick than him.

C) Is a loser that has to debate another mans looks on an internet forum because of his own personal insecurity.

D) All of the above and then some.

My vote is D, but who knows maybe you are fucking Brad Pitt and John Holmes all rolled into one, Right?

Who fucking cares about you or your opinion, you are a fucking flee, Stop feeling threatened by someone who actually writes reviews people actually like.

No one is braggin, You are just hating. If you want to battle write some fucking reviews and gain some respect. Fucking passive agressive pussy.

BadboyInteresting analysis, shall we refer to you as Dr BB13. Sounds to me like you've "sessioned" more than once on someones couch. Maybe your shrink believes your bull shit stories but I for one don't. How's that for Fucking passive agressive pussy.

PS.

Try chaning your story line to, I fucked this average looking chica with small tits and buck teeth and she too was impressed with your cock.

StrayLight
10-15-06, 01:32
I have and I count 2 in the last 50 posts and 3 total in the last 75 posts total. Translation:

"Shit! I fucked up big time! I accused Straylight of not having written reviews, and he actually wrote more on his first trip that I did. I really stepped on my 10-inch, 10-pound throbbing hunk of Ukranian manhood and now need to find another angle.

I got it! I'll slam the percentage of his reviews to his posts! Yeah, that's it! Ha ha ha... (I just hope no one notices that Straylight actually lives here and has more to say about other non-chica shit than I do..."

BadMan
10-15-06, 01:35
Interesting analysis, shall we refer to you as Dr BB13. Sounds to me like you've "sessioned" more than once on someones couch. Maybe your shrink believes your bull shit stories but I for one don't. How's that for Fucking passive agressive pussy.

PS.

Try chaning your story line to, I fucked this average looking chica with small tits and buck teeth and she too was impressed with your cock.What the fuck are you talking about, you don't even make sense, you want me to "chaning my story line"? And you are saying I sessioned on someones couch? The only sessions I have had were in the bedroom, but it seems you know this routine all too well, Why don't you tell us what your " shrink " said.

And now what you are saying I made up all my reviews? What a fucking retard. Ok man, I never went to BA, I never rented Jacksons apartment or MCSE's apartment, I never called dozens of girls and met about 10 all of whom the doormen let in, I made everything up. You are a fucking Stupid Motherfucker.

But again, You have dropped to the level of being rediculous, You don't want to believe my reviews then don't, what the fuck do I care? I don't give a flying fuck what some dumb pussy that calls himself cowshit thinks and I doubt anyone else does either. So I will continue to meet the girls I choose to and pay them what I choose to and write about it for those newbies that find my reviews informative, and you can continue with this whole badboy conspiracy theory, but you will find out soon enough you are in a pretty lonely minority.

So again, write some fucking reviews and earn some respect, until then STFU already because no one on this end gives a fuck what you think.

Badboy

BadMan
10-15-06, 02:00
Translation:

"Shit! I fucked up big time! I accused Straylight of not having written reviews, and he actually wrote more on his first trip that I did. I really stepped on my 10-inch, 10-pound hunk of Ukranian manhood and now need to find another angle.

I got it! I'll slam the percentage of his reviews to his posts! Yeah, that's it! Ha ha ha. (I just hope no one notices that Straylight actually lives here and has more to say about other non-chica shit than I do."No I didnt fuck up, and if you are braggin about writing 3 reviews out of a total of 125 posts, most of which are pure bullshit, you are the one who fucked up.

And if you even mention your " percentage ", you are dumber than I thought, what percentage lets see that comes out to about 3% of content, and thats being generous. And no you haven't written anything people care about. This is a forum designed to help foreigners find women for sex in Argentina, but it seems you have nothing to say in that regard other than "I met this girl at a privado she gave me bbbj, it was good I payed 100 AR ", So I guess I should thank you for only writing 3 reviews three months ago and no more. So just stick to what you are good at, talking bullshit on the only place you call home, and let me do what I do, fuck the hottest chicks I can find and write about it on Argentina Private, I won't bother you and your in depth discussions about stoves and poboxes and you will stay the fuck out of my posts. Or your stupid ass can continue to start flames that I will always be more than happy to finish.

But whatever.

I would say write some fucking reviews but if you truly want to hold up those three lame reviews you wrote three months ago up as a badge of honor than I can do nothing but let you hold on to that one accomplishment. Oh and by the way I also live here and I wrote more reviews on my first 5 day trip than you have written the whole time you have " lived here ". Plus, I never gained anything from your posts, I am sure just about everyone on this board can say the same. You have lived here for what? Four or five months and you have 125 posts to your credit and you aren't a senior member yet, hmmm I wonder why? Maybe it has to do with the fact that your content is wack.

But whatever, I will stay out of your chit chat section and you can stay out of my review section, unless you have something of value to add to the actual mongering community.

Badboy

Cowpie
10-15-06, 02:06
What the fuck are you talking about, you don't even make sense, you want me to "chaning my story line"? And you are saying I sessioned on someones couch? The only sessions I have had were in the bedroom, but it seems you know this routine all too well, Why don't you tell us what your " shrink " said.

And now what you are saying I made up all my reviews? What a fucking retard. Ok man, I never went to BA, I never rented Jacksons apartment or MCSE's apartment, I never called dozens of girls and met about 10 all of which the doormen let in, I made everything up. You are a fucking Stupid Motherfucker.

But again, You have dropped to the level of being rediculous, You don't want to believe my reviews then don't, what the fuck do I care? I don't give a flying fuck what some dumb pussy that calls himself cowshit thinks and I doubt anyone else does either. So I will continue to meet the girls I choose to and pay them what I choose to and write about it for those newbies that find my reviews informative, and you can continue with this whole badboy conspiracy theory, but you will find out soon enough you are in a pretty lonely minority.

So again, write some fucking reviews and earn some respect, until then STFU already because no one on this end gives a fuck what you think.

BadboyBB13

Well BB it's been fun jousting with you but enough is enough. You've angered me so, that your officially off my Christmas card list.

Although I do look forward to your future stories but please don't mention fucking someones ass hole with that 10 inch slong of yours, it dosen't add anything to your credibility.

It's now 1:00Am in BA prime time, go out and find a chica and send us the details you stud.

BadMan
10-15-06, 02:21
BB13

Well BB it's been fun jousting with you but enough is enough. You've angered me so, that your officially off my Christmas card list.

Although I do look forward to your future stories but please don't mention fucking someones ass hole with that 10 inch slong of yours, it dosen't add anything to your credibility.

It's now 1:00Am in BA prime time, go out and find a chica and send us the details you stud.Actualy I don't get anything out of thumb wrestling with other mongers on the internet, but it seems like alot of " senior " memebrs are quite combative online.

Don't worry about me writing about my Cola adventures, so far I have only met two girls that were up for letting me tap, and one is now in Spain and the other is Fiamma and she mostly likes to work out of her apartment and although it is worth it to go see her, I hate going to apartments, so I don't plan on getting much cola in the near future.

I would go out, but I am lazy I had just called up Candela aka Ayi from Area VIP, but she was busy with another client, and I also called AnaBella from Area VIP, but she wanted 300 in her apartment, so that was a no from the start and she wanted 400 plus cab fair to come to my pad, I told her I would think about it. I will probably see her tomorrow, though I will probably get all kinds of hell from forum members, but fuck it who cares, her body looks banging. So I fear tonight I will be pussy free, tomorrow though I will have Anabella and Miss Sol for a late night snack.

So stay tuned tomorrow, but expect the reviews in a new spam free thread. I have no problems with anyone on this board, just let me post without trying to diss me and I will reciprocate. Lets all just focus on getting pussy and sharing the information.

Badboy

El Perro
10-15-06, 11:48
Can we stop with the BB bashing already? No matter what you think of him the nature of the bashing is beginning to say more about the bashers than the bashee. This is unfortunate as many of the bashers are otherwise valuable posters, many of whom I have met and like. The sound of these posters banging their collective heads against the wall is beginning to be embarassing and, at this point, boring. Seems to me one of the essential reasons for having one's own thread is to give warning to others that the content might not be to their liking, and if that's so, then AVOID. As for the pricing issue, it ain't gonna make any difference in the long run what BB pays for pussy. If their are 200 to 300 BBs then it will. AND, even if that becomes the case, no amount of moaning and accusations on AP is going to have any impact. Plus, he's apparently sampling internet gatos almost exclusively, who are already pricey anyway. If he starts paying 250-300p for chicas at Exedra then I say we get up a lynch mob.:D.

And as for his reputed big dick, please, STOP!

Dogg

Lexton
10-15-06, 20:30
Shit, I really don't have time for this. But thanks for the thoughtful response. Perhaps we can show these people how things SHOULD be discussed.

One of the great things about a reply such as yours is that one is able to understand from it where their position is misunderstood, and communication is not occurring.

Remember, I did not start this discussion, but since it is here, it is as good a time as any to try to make a point that really HAS to be made, because it is so important. I am trying to communicate primarily with the OTHERS on the forum, more than with you. People like Captain Dave and Dickhead.

This activity of ours is very much like hunting. It is a VERY low population density activity. A single woman will not, and cannot, see a very large number of men over time. Especially a woman of quality. 4 or 5 men a week is a lot. If she is paid more, she will reduce that to 1 or 2. A single small club cannot service more than 4-5 customers per day. So when one starts talking about putting access information on a worldwide forum, it is very easy to overwhelm one small club, woman, or apartment. Jackson said recently he thinks there are at least 30 AP tourists in BA on any given day. That is more than enough for a HUGE impact on the top 10 clubs, cafes and web sites. Especially since there are probably at least 300 NON AP monger tourists also in the game.

Now, in hunting, it is practically impossible to obtain information about a good hunting spot. I would hesitate to tell my BROTHER about a good farm for hunting, because I am not certain I can trust him not to destroy it. Because even 1 or 2 other hunters (especially some asshole that bothers cows or shoots a dog) is enough to destroy the access and the site. That's how it goes.

It is useless for me to mention any of my heartthrobs, because they are ALL private or nearly so. In BA, 3 different women quit working in clubs while I saw them, and in SNOB I was the only foreign monger because I was seeing a little drink hustler who normally didn't session with the guys, and nobody else was interesting. I put a great value on EXCLUSIVITY. So basically, NOBODY else can see them, or very few. So why discuss them? And it doesn't interest me all that much the women you see, because we like different styles. So I am not going to try to take them off your market.

I think the reason there are not more reviews is that they are out of date so quickly. You cannot duplicate your experience a week later, much less anyone else. I think the experienced people know that YMMV so much that reviews cannot be relied upon. But well written reviews do make good porn, especially for SP residents, and are popular for that.

So the thing that is important is the PROCESS of finding women or a hunting spot. How to negotiate with a farmer, or in a bar. The areas that are most productive. And so on. That we can discuss with much less damage, even on a public forum.

Remember, I said I didn't think your sessions were causing much pricing damage outside of the tourist venues. They will tend to increase prices in a group that is already overpriced, but I don't care. That HAS TO HAPPEN, because it is, and will stay, a tourist venue. I said, tourist prices will increase and service decline until it is no longer a value proposition, and the tourist demand stabilizes with the tourist venue supply.

The reason I don't say anything about the people at the Hotel Alvear is that they are doing what is best for me. They are staying there and spending their money on women at Black, that are thus destroyed and useless to me. So they are well managed. What I don't want is for someone to put a flier in the lobby of the Hotel Alvear advertising better women for less at Excedra, and cause them to take their money to Excedra and further destroy that. Or if you are talking to an Alvear type in Black, why tell him he is wasting his money and should go to Newport and ruin that? You are cutting your own throat if you like Newport. That is the way it is, unfortunately.

In other words, the thing that causes great damage is INFORMING 11,000 TOURISTS ABOUT THIS GREAT LITTLE BAR IN CONSTITUCION WITH 4 FANTASTIC WOMEN. What the fuck do you think is going to happen? 10 tourists will be out there the next day and it will not be fantastic by the end of the week. This actually just happened with club ORO in August. Seismo wrote this glowing report about a new bar and a bunch of people were all OVER the damn place immediately. Dickhead injected some reality to the description, and that did a lot to stem the tide. And this was a fairly large bar, over 10 chicas, supposedly. If it had been more interesting, how long do you think it would have stayed that way?

So we come to the crux of the issue. "TOURIST MANAGEMENT". Be careful what you say. I recently castigated Dickhead for trying to send people from an apartment that was destroyed by tourists to one that is more value oriented. And Capt Dave, you are a great guy, but stop talking to newbies about the suburbs. IN "Top Recommendations" a bunch of people beat up on Marak5 for recommending SOLID GOLD. WHY? I LOVED IT! What a great place for him! If he wants to get other tourists there, who am I to tamper with it? It is, in many ways, a great spot for newbies. Why would I want to send him somewhere that I liked, with 2000 of his friends?

THAT is my real communication. Why challenge someone who thinks Black has great value? I LOVE IT. For the tourist, it does have value, and everyone should experience it. For the short term visitor, it offers a reliable product. But for me, it does not have the attraction of my current #1 heartthrob. She is 20YO, weighs 90 lb, and lives with her aunt because her mother threw her out of the house for working as a provider. I may have been her first CIM, which I insist on. I pay her $ar15o for 4 hours. I have very little leverage with her, and can't see her as much as I like, because with no kids, she doesn't need the money and has to cover up what she gets. If I offered her more, it would MAKE IT WORSE, AND SHE WOULD SEE ME LESS. And she sure as hell can't see anyone else. For various reasons, she is the probably the best I have ever had. Since I am old enough to be her grandfather, that is great value for me. What I don't want is a bunch of yahoos out there competing for women in my markets.

Actually, then, I LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I already said that originally. If you are able to promote area-VIP, platinum, etc and show that they can "cater to the more affluent monger who doesn't want the bullshit and the hassle and just wants to know what semi playboy bunnies he can call up and bang for 80-100 bucks a pop", that is GREAT. It is perfect "TOURIST MANAGEMENT". The price will soon be 100-200 bucks a pop, but as you point out, that is capitalism. And it will rise until the value proposition is gone. BUT EVERYONE WINS. THE TOURISTS GET WHAT THEY WANT, AND THE LONG TERM PEOPLE ARE NOT AS BADLY DAMAGED. I just wish I had started really forcing this discussion 3 years ago when it was $25-$35 bucks a pop. But back then, I went along with everyone who said: "The tourists are not going to affect the prices in BA that much", even though I had just witnessed the same thing in Costa Rica, in a smaller city. Now I am just trying to convince the other long term value people that they can do nothing better than help you out.

The other post I talked about making before is on "TOURIST MANAGEMENT". A better description of the economic situation, and a better way for the value people who come up with new information to post it, and avoid creating stampedes on new value propositions. And long termers should NEVER try to correct anyone by sending them to a better value proposition, or telling them why they shouldn't go to Black. Let them find out by themselves when they have more experience and can handle it. Remember, your correction is CORRECTING 11,000 others at the same time. The fundamental idea for the long termers is to keep the short termers in the best tourist venues.

It is interesting that Doggboy mentioned the damage at Excedra. But Doggboy, that is now just another tourist spot, and is more or less following what is happening with Area-VIP, Platinum, and so on. That situation is a done deal and beyond redemption. The damage there in the last 2 years is already terrible. With better Tourist Management, we might have slowed up the damage there, as well as at Newport and Cafe Orleans. Those are not good tourist venues, because the places and the women are so unpredictable and uncontrolled. We have done a poor job of explaining that. To destroy pricing, the woman needs to be able to count on going with 2 short term tourists per week. Anything that keeps that contact down helps. And why should we now spread the damage to virgin territory?

Anybody who asks "where should I go in BA?" in their first or second post is automatically a lazy, dangerous, idiot. The only answer they deserve is "go to Black, it is perfect for you". And no, strangely, that is not a lie. They will go perfectly together, and it is their best option.

So I hope this clarifies my position on this further. This is likely to be more important to you later. If you are here for the long term, we will probably see each other at some point. I am actually thinking of returning to BA next year. When one is looking for "diamonds in the rough" I think if helps to have a big diamond mine. And unfortunately, it seems to be becoming clear that BA is probably the biggest diamond mine I will be able to have, and I am hoping that it is not overrun completely. But I am still investigating some other options.

StrayLight
10-15-06, 21:32
Shit, I really don't have time for this... Glad you took the time, though. It's an excellent post. Thanks.

BadMan
10-15-06, 21:46
We agree on at least one thing stray,

Very nice post Lex, though my personal chica review thread wasnt the place for it and I don't agree with everything I appreciate the time you took to write it and articulate your opinion. I will write a few things in the chica pricing thread.

Badboy

Big Bob 7
10-16-06, 02:53
Lex,

That is one of the best posts to address this problem that I have ever seen. You have helped me to see the light and I will respond accordingly.

El Greco
10-16-06, 11:11
Gentlemen,

I didn't want to interfere in this Badboy's war against almost everyone on this forum but I believe I owe this to someone. You will eventually see what I mean.

I believe Badboy, if I am not mistaken, was attacked and provoked well before he hits the grounds of BsAs.

He was attacked about his political views in the first place. I can understand him on those views and I know that millions of people in Europe and around the world share those views too.

I know that it is very difficult, for you American people, to accept or even try to understand those views. I have my explanation for that but this forum is of another subject and we must focus on that and that only.

So he was totally attacked, thus provoked, before his arrival and that made him aggressive and that's why he is now attacking everyone with different opinion about chica pricing. He most probably made a mistake of overpaying a little but I don't think it was that big deal. So many others do. Most of them don't post on this forum or even know of its existence.

Jackson bought this forum a few years back, he changed it, he improved it a lot and he is maintaining it, very well actually, only by himself for years. He puts a lot of effort and he is spending a lot of his time and money for it.

It is his property and his business lately. He is not only kindly hosting us here for nothing but he is also letting lots of people, on this and the other two forums, making business and money for free.

Think about Roxanna, Capt. David, Bert etc of this forum, Solana and Aussie Greg of Colombia and Giotto of Bangkok on ISG forum just to mention a few.

Not only that but he spent a lot of money, more than 100.000 usd lately and he is not finished yet, defending his forums on the lawsuit against them in the USA courts.

What is he getting in return from us? Fights!

Well that is no good to anybody.

His forums, his property, are gaining value by good informative posts. Not by fighting, each other, posts. This way is losing not gaining any value.

How would you like guys if someone, that you most probably never met, comes into your property, your house or business and starts messing and fucking around sending away your guests or customers?

So, for God's shake let us all stop fucking with Jackson's property and let us all start fucking the chicas and only them.

Gentlemen I come to BsAs to make friends and not enemies and I believe everyone else does. Fights are no good to anyone. Let us all have a break and focus on our subject. It's more fun believe me.

You too Badboy. Why don't you stop being a Badboy and stop fucking other members the way you do lately. Aren't you getting enough from the chicas man? Why don't you start being a naughty boy instead and keep posting all those fine kinky posts of yours?

Remember you can still break bones by writing in a more polite way. See my post, about three weeks back, and you will understand what I mean.

Thanks,

El Greco.

PS Forgive any phrasing errors and give me credit for them. You see English is not my mother tongue and my typing skills are terrible.

If I had to write in Greek believe me it would have been a much better post.

After all how many of you out there can actually speak Greek. None I suppose. Well I, at least, try to speak some English.

Suerte

Monger514
10-16-06, 12:14
After all how many of you out there can actually speak Greek. None I suppose. Well I, at least, try to speak some English.I can recite the first few lines of the Iliad in Greek. So Aeloic / Ionic, but no modern Greek.

El Greco
10-16-06, 18:55
I can recite the first few lines of the Iliad in Greek. So Aeloic / Ionic, but no modern Greek.I was only joking.

Iliad, although I studied a little in school, sounds "Greek" to me too.

Very tough language. I only get the rough idea of what I am reading.

Well, if you concider that the whole USA does not speak Greek now by only one vote...When they were to decide what will be the official language of the new nation somewhere in the east coast if I recall correctly.

El Perro
10-16-06, 19:49
Indulge me Badboy, but if I have El Greco's attention-remember "Never on Sunday"? That was my introduction as a youngster to anything Greek. Ummmmm Melina Mercouri.:)

BadMan
10-16-06, 20:41
Thanks for the post El Greco,

Since I got here to BA I have only written reviews, I didnt attack anyone, I responded to attacks on me and my posts and also on people who were mucking up my personal travel review thread. I have no problems with anyone, as long as they respect. I am with you 100 % Greco, and that is why I was writing reviews. To give people on here something to entertain them and also to give what I thought was much needed information to newbies and those that wanted to fuck some cuties. I was trying to add to Jacksons great site and if possible try to add what I found missing. I have a couple more reviews I haven't written yet, But I will in the next few days. I just find it lame to spend my time and try to give back to this forum just to be attacked for paying 50 pesos more.

I won't post anymore BS and I hope others stop attacking me. Thanks again for the post Greco, and stay tuned for some more reviews on my new thread. I will also move all my previous reviews there. But if possible I hope we don't start long pricing discussions on my new thread. That is not what its about. Its about reviews of chicks, and if anyone has question I can answer, but please leave the prolonged pricing discussions and Badboy bashing to another thread and leave my new thread pristine.

Thanks El Greco.

Badboy

Rock Harders
10-16-06, 22:20
Mongers-

I think this guy ¨Badbody13¨, is just another Marak5 or Goblin in the making.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

El Greco
10-16-06, 22:36
I thought it was my duty, as a senior member of this forum, to clarify and try to calm down things not to flame them.

Cowpie
10-17-06, 01:05
I thought it was my duty, as a senior member of this forum, to clarify and try to calm down things not to flame them.Hey Greco,

I've had second thoughts on my flaming with BB13.

He has reported on a couple of chicas I plan to see on my trip to BA in 4 weeks.

Knowing what each chica expects is good information but equally important is knowing if the photos are real and the service is good.

PS.

Greco do you have any numbers you want to share?:-)

El Greco
10-17-06, 23:41
Indulge me Badboy, but if I have El Greco's attention-remember "Never on Sunday"? That was my introduction as a youngster to anything Greek. Ummmmm Melina Mercouri.:)You don't know what memories you brought up to me.

I had the honor of meeting this fine woman on several occasions. The first one was late 60s, she was young and me even younger, on the island of Hydra where they were shooting some schenes for the film PHAEDRA playing with Antony Perkins.

In the 70s we were members of the same polïtical party and had been friends since then. She was fighting all over europe against the greek junta at that time.

Later on she became Minister of culture and arts for about 15 years untill the end of her life. She was married to the director of the "Never on Sunday" film Jules Dassen since then.

All Greeks refer to her with her first name only. Melina.

She was to Greeks what Evita was to the Argentinos. Even her political opponents loved her.

El Greco