PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Panamericano

Offct
10-03-06, 03:37
We were booked into this hotel and subsequently learnt it had a 5 star rating, yeah right! Seriously, the hotel is excellent as regards the staff, the decor, the great breakfasts, the amazing top floor swimming pool with great views of the endless buildings of BA (particulary amazing at night) however the rooms and bathrooms are very small and for us lumbering 6'4" South Africans, would often find your feet dangling in the basin while taking a dump!

NOT A CHICA FRIENDLY HOTEL, which I found out on the first night in BA, a stunning chica (well dressed) on my arm, 3.30 am in the morning, bulging woody, thinking of all the delectable things I was going to do to this amazing find only to be told by the concierge that they have a regulation that only allows a certain number of people per room and if I wanted the young lady to stay, would have to book another room and at $300 US I found this a tad steep. Overall, a good hotel but not for mongering.

Knuckhead
10-04-06, 03:02
This is a nice hotel with a very impressice atrium. It is also home to one of my favorite restauratns, Tomo Uno. I'm sorry to hear it is not chica friendly.

Chamullo79
10-25-06, 15:41
Very good attention is a very pretty hotel and a swimming pool in the last floor with Vista to all the ideal city to go with a woman.