PDA

View Full Version : El Greco reporting

El Greco
10-04-06, 11:33
Day one.

I arrived at about 09:30 from a very long haul flight having only 6 hours of sleep on board.

Last time I posted that I got from the HSBC's airport ATM 1.500 pesos.

Yesterday I could only get 500. I rejected that offer at the airport but, unfortunately, it was the same later on downtown. That is about 125 euros. Considering 4,4 euros commission, that I have to pay for every transaction, it comes to about 4%.

That I call a rip off.

Especially when euro interest rates are held down to about 3%. I think I'll switch to cash.

I got the Ezeiza municipality, as usual, cooperative taxi to my apartment. It is the last remise company away from the more expensive ones. They now have brand new taxis. I had to reject the first one because the driver could not lock the trunk / boot. He didn't have the key. It is a must for me that my luggage is locked in there so some guys on motorcycles can not get them that easily in a red light. I have seen it happened. Thankfully not to me. Safety comes first. The second driver was a well dressed gentleman with very good manners. We talked a lot on the way. Cost was 59p. It went up to 65 including tips. He gave me his card and he is charging 45p for the return trip to the airport.

When in settled down tried to get some sleep but with no joy. I decided then to hit the road. I paid a visit to the grocery store and the bank, tried to recharge my sim card but it was cancelled. They told me they cancel them after being inactive for eight months. I was here last November. I'll buy another one tomorrow. I had a walk around to get some fresh air, had a couple of coffees to keep me awake and finally I decided to do some proper business. After all that is the main purpose of my trip.

Well I was flying for 24 hours, including ground times, and crossed 6 time zones. All that I wanted then was a good decent massage with probably a happy ending. Had not the strength for sex exercises. It seems that I am getting old I suppose.

So following a recent previous post I decided to visit, for my first time, the one at 850 Cordoba Avenue. Called them and asked if Jennifer was on duty. She was not but since I was within walking distance I decided to go anyway. I had two choices a morena named Nicole and a blond one with Bo Derek hair done. The third one was busy. Both were young and of medium height. I choose the morenita, nice body, face and eyes.

I asked her for a "fuerte" massage. Well I do know that when it comes to a massage I am spoiled. Totally spoiled, by having countless Thai traditional massages, in Thailand. Which, by the way, I consider them to be the best. That I know. But I was expecting at least a decent one.

Fellow mongers it seems that I hit the jackpot. Three out of three. That is: a total waste of time, juice and money. Worthless 100% by any means.

Shall I repeat? No way. I will even go to the other side of the street when passing by the outside. It is a pity because it is in a very convenient location for me. Just across the street from Excedra.

Nevertheless I must feel lucky. Because if my first day was that bad then next ones have to be better.

Later on I had a biffe de chorijo dinner close by, enjoyed a red Argentinean wine, latitude 33 is the name and went back home at about 21:00. I am glad that I managed to take my clothes off before I hit the bed. So tired I was.

Suerte

WorldTravel69
10-07-06, 02:39
I have the same Problem as you. I have never been able to get a deep massage in BA. I wanted a Shiatsu Massage and they only know how to give Soft Shiatsu Massages. I live in the S.F. Bay Area and I never knew there was such a thing as Soft Shiatsu massage.

I will need a deep tissue massage for my bad back when I get there, in two weeks. Let me Know if you find one?

If you check last years posts you will find my question about a where to find a good Chiropractor. No one has answered my question? I guess no one in BA needs a Chiropractor!

Their hospital told me they would only give me drugs.

Day one.

I arrived at about 09:30 from a very long haul flight having only 6 hours of sleep on board.

Last time I posted that I got from the HSBC's airport ATM 1.500 pesos.

Yesterday I could only get 500. I rejected that offer at the airport but, unfortunately, it was the same later on downtown. That is about 125 euros. Considering 4,4 euros commission, that I have to pay for every transaction, it comes to about 4%.

That I call a rip off.

Especially when euro interest rates are held down to about 3%. I think I'll switch to cash.

I got the Ezeiza municipality, as usual, cooperative taxi to my apartment. It is the last remise company away from the more expensive ones. They now have brand new taxis. I had to reject the first one because the driver could not lock the trunk / boot. He didn't have the key. It is a must for me that my luggage is locked in there so some guys on motorcycles can not get them that easily in a red light. I have seen it happened. Thankfully not to me. Safety comes first. The second driver was a well dressed gentleman with very good manners. We talked a lot on the way. Cost was 59p. It went up to 65 including tips. He gave me his card and he is charging 45p for the return trip to the airport.

When in settled down tried to get some sleep but with no joy. I decided then to hit the road. I paid a visit to the grocery store and the bank, tried to recharge my sim card but it was cancelled. They told me they cancel them after being inactive for eight months. I was here last November. I'll buy another one tomorrow. I had a walk around to get some fresh air, had a couple of coffees to keep me awake and finally I decided to do some proper business. After all that is the main purpose of my trip.

Well I was flying for 24 hours, including ground times, and crossed 6 time zones. All that I wanted then was a good decent massage with probably a happy ending. Had not the strength for sex exercises. It seems that I am getting old I suppose.

So following a recent previous post I decided to visit, for my first time, the one at 850 Cordoba Avenue. Called them and asked if Jennifer was on duty. She was not but since I was within walking distance I decided to go anyway. I had two choices a morena named Nicole and a blond one with Bo Derek hair done. The third one was busy. Both were young and of medium height. I choose the morenita, nice body, face and eyes.

I asked her for a "fuerte" massage. Well I do know that when it comes to a massage I am spoiled. Totally spoiled, by having countless Thai traditional massages, in Thailand. Which, by the way, I consider them to be the best. That I know. But I was expecting at least a decent one.

Fellow mongers it seems that I hit the jackpot. Three out of three. That is: a total waste of time, juice and money. Worthless 100% by any means.

Shall I repeat? No way. I will even go to the other side of the street when passing by the outside. It is a pity because it is in a very convenient location for me. Just across the street from Excedra.

Nevertheless I must feel lucky. Because if my first day was that bad then next ones have to be better.

Later on I had a biffe de chorijo dinner close by, enjoyed a red Argentinean wine, latitude 33 is the name and went back home at about 21:00. I am glad that I managed to take my clothes off before I hit the bed. So tired I was.

Suerte

El Greco
10-08-06, 09:34
"If you check last years posts you will find my question about a where to find a good Chiropractor. No one has answered my question? I guess no one in BA needs a Chiropractor!"

Most probably it sounds greek to them. After all "chiropractor" is a greek word! Lol.

It refers to someone who uses his hands to heal someone else.

Next time try "manoestipulador" (ha ha I just made this word) or something like that. Just joking.

I'll let you know if I come up with something.

El Greco
10-09-06, 11:10
So far I visited the Maipu 359 privado. Three girls were available at that time. I choose Daisy. Seemed to me to be the nicest one there.

They refused the 70p rate although I asked for it a couple of times.

We started from the chair, lots of BBBJ and ball licking, moved to the bed for more of the same and some tit stuff and besos negros.

Several positions involved. Tried to finger the rear entry but she didn't seem to like it so I gave up the idea. CIM was el final.

Nice session although I prefer more slow and "suave" blow.

I will definitely repeat. Actually went back on Saturday around 15:00, during my shopping around Florida, but doors were closed and I didn't have their phone with me.

Price 80p the hour plus a 10p tip. Don't start a war here guys. I always tip them a little if I leave the place with a big smile.

I continued with my shopping and all of a sudden I realized that my feet had driven me near the Mittre privado. Having read that Camilla was back I decided to give it a try.

Unfortunately she was entering the room for a one hour trick.

I refused Yanina (had her couple of times last November) and I choose a new face there called Marian. She is a slim morena of medium height and long curly hair. Half Argentinean half Brazilian with gypsy looks.

Won't go into details but the session was below average. Won't repeat with her and no tip was given. Remember the smile I was telling you before?

Price? The ridiculous amount of 40p for the hour. I was gone within thirty minutes.

I also visited Madahos, I show one there that will, most possibly, make me go back.

More to come or is it cum.

Suerte

WorldTravel69
10-12-06, 02:00
Maybe I should try to say it in Spanish:

?Donde esta la Officina de Quiropractica?

"If you check last years posts you will find my question about a where to find a good Chiropractor. No one has answered my question? I guess no one in BA needs a Chiropractor!"

Most probably it sounds greek to them. After all "chiropractor" is a greek word! Lol.

It refers to someone who uses his hands to heal someone else.

Next time try "manoestipulador" (ha ha I just made this word) or something like that. Just joking.

I'll let you know if I come up with something.