PDA

View Full Version : Innoculations

StrayLight
10-10-06, 21:11
I can't find this topic discussed anywhere else, so I thought I'd share my recent experience.

I needed an innoculation as part of a series I started in the States. What I ended up doing was simple beyond belief.

1. I walked into a pharmacy on Callao and Guido, walked back to the "Innoculations" counter (which I thought was pretty damned big), flashed my shot record and told them what I wanted, and shazam...I walked out the door with one fully loaded dose. (After an exchange of dinero, of course.)

2. I then walked down to another pharmacy on (I believe) Callao and Las Heras, walked back to the "Shot Booth", and for 3 pesos a woman took me into the booth and administered the innoculation.

Goddamn this sure beats the piss out of what I had to go through in the States to get my shot record up to speed.

Hope this helps someone.

SL

El Perro
10-11-06, 04:09
Anybody know anything about flu shots in BA? I get em every year, and if it is simple to do down here why not.

Thomaso276
10-11-06, 10:54
I have gotten flu shots down here, remember the flu season is opposite the States. Just about any pharmacy can administer the shot but you might want to stick with phamarcity for quality control purposes.

El Perro
10-11-06, 14:04
I have gotten flu shots down here, remember the flu season is opposite the States. Just about any pharmacy can administer the shot but you might want to stick with phamarcity for quality control purposes.Thanks for the seasonal reminder.:)