PDA

View Full Version : Swinger Club at Avenida Dorrego 582

TangoManiac
10-12-06, 06:53
Avenida Dorrego 582 - Capital Federal - Tel: 4854 – 8141

Reina Loba (or something like that is the name) I forgot the website. Google something like "el swinger club" or "swinger club argentina" and you might find it.

Has anyone ever taken a chica and gone to a swinger club? I've read about people doing it in Paris. I stopped in once by myself. I remember paying a 50 peso cover be / c I was a single guy. I think for couples it is a lot less. I would imagine being able to score with some women by 'sharing' the women:-)

I'd also imagine threesomes would be pretty easy to score here too. Someone try it and let the rest of us know:-)

BlueSky69
10-12-06, 11:26
Here it is.

http://www.elswingerclub.com/reinaloba/anuncio.htm

This phone number show up as 2 thing. I guess at night time it is a swinger club but daytime it is a tango show or class.

Los Andes En Av. Dorrego 578 - Tel: 4854-8141

David_33
10-13-06, 21:24
One member of the forum just brought a Peruvian cutie with him to Buenos Aires in order to partake of the Swinger Club scene. He said that Sunday nights are gang bang nights where single men are encouraged to attend. Maybe he will post a report.

Errnesto
05-08-07, 00:22
My first post on the site, so greetings to all!

I had been to swinger clubs before and wanted to see what the scene was like in Bs As. I went on a Sat night and talked to some girls, but there were not many single girls there (the swinger scene is mostly couples)

I ended up meeting a couple there and had a good time with them, he and I shared his girlfriend with others in the room but doing their own things.

My advice:

1. If you don't know about swingers and especially if you expect to get easy sex, DON'T GO. They will make you for a guy just trying to get fucked and not give you the time of day.

2. Take a girl, even if you have to pay for one. It is MUCH easier to socialize as a couple.

MCSE
11-29-07, 20:46
The name is "Reina Loba"

Redondo
11-30-07, 13:44
Single guys can go? Sounds like a weird concept for a swinger.

I went to one at Callao and Arenales and that one was pretty boring when I went.

MCSE
11-30-07, 14:24
Single guys can go? Sounds like a weird concept for a swinger.

I went to one at Callao and Arenales and that one was pretty boring when I wentThe name of that one it's moon. Never been there but they say that eldest swinger community it's the main target.

As Ernersto wrote, going alone it's not a good idea.

DosLuna
11-30-07, 19:34
Went last Friday with a chica named Angie from La Lopez and had a blast. We were told there are two swinger's places nearby, so we asked to go to the bettter or more upscale one. Paid 60 pesos for us, which includes two drinks. Took us to top floor with a small dance floor and many couples dancing. Single males are allowed, but don't plan on going alone, unless you look like a model, you won't get any. Make sure your chica is girl-friendly, otherwise you won't get any. All things start off with the chicas, so if your chica is not open to playing with another chica, it will almost be impossible to get some. We were with about four couples, and I was able to partake in some very delicious, 20's something, attractive, portena married flesh, free of charge. Make sure you take a chica that will attract others so you have your choice of couples. Finally, make sure you take some vitamins, as after the second couple, I was out of energy. Also, you will be the center of attention if you get together with another couple, meaning there will be a crowd watching over you close by, if you can handle that.

Dos Luna

Member #3320
09-22-08, 02:53
I went here on Friday night. However, I heard Thurday night is better for single men.

Of course, I didnt get any pussy as I didnt go with a hooker as I originally planned.

It was quite a miserable place. No couple communicated with other couple though there were about 12-15 couples present.

THere was lot of single men looking for sex which was not forthcoming.

Do not recommend this place as a single but you may get lucky as a couple.

It right next to Dorrego Subte station, Line be.

The entry fees is ARS 60 which includes a free drink.

Enjoy

Narcissus
05-22-09, 22:05
Any news on this place lately?