PDA

View Full Version : Bulkhead Bob's First trip to BA

Bulkhead Bob
10-12-06, 14:39
The past six months has seen me in BA about 5 times. On three of those occasions I've participated in this great hobby. The first was by accident, the others by design. My stays in BA are very short so I don't have a lot of time to 'shop around'. I wish I had found this website months ago. It would have saved me precious time and money.

Claudia was my first. Blond, beautiful face, great tits, and a few extra lbs. I met her in Kilkenny after having dinner at Dora's. Me and the guys left our hotel in the Microcenter area about 6:30pm. Stopped at some corner spot for a beer and chatted about BA in general. My cohorts had the advantage of having been to BA previously though none were very experienced. The next stop was Café Orleans for another quick beer before dinner. This was my first time in BA, my first time in Café Orleans, and my first time around chicas! I remember about 10 or so girls in the place all smiling and trying to get noticed. Some were attractive and some not so. I still had no idea how the whole thing worked. We finished our beer and headed to Dora's.

After to much beef and to much wine it was out the door and off to a pub one of the guys new about. Kilkenny's seemed like many other bars and pubs I've been to. We stood around, smoked cigars, and tried to talk to whoever we could. None of us spoke Spanish which made the whole thing a little frustrating. Beer, too much red wine and now more beer, I was thinking about heading back to the hotel when I spotted this cute blond watching me and smiling when I returned her glances. My head was buzzing and this girl was doing great things for my ego so I headed her way to see if she could understand anything I might have to say. Much to my surprise she could speak English! Well, a little anyway. It didn't take her long to get across that she was 'working'. I guess it wasn't my stunning good looks that attracted her after all. Oh well, I had no idea what I was doing anyway so I asked her how much. $300AR for as much time as I wanted. Now I've never done this before but my impression was that if this were happening in the US it would be much more expensive. I didn't know what the going rate was or if there was one. And I was under the influence. The deal was done and after telling my friends I was out the door, back to my hotel we went.

If I remember correctly Claudia was about 22 and on reflection not very experienced. She excused herself to use the bathroom and returned in her bra and panties. After a little suck face on the bed she asked if I had a condom which she applied and began giving me a BJ. A little on the weak side but it felt great anyway. Sex was pretty good. I was running on to little sleep and to much alcohol so my staying power was much better than usual. She asked several times if I had finished and said she came 3 times (I'll bet) She seemed not to be in a hurry to leave even after my load was shot. We talked a little and I found out she was a student and had a class the next morning. Since it was now about 3:00am I suggested she should go home and get some sleep. I walked her downstairs, gave her some pesos for cab fare, and waved goodbye as the cab drove away. Not the best sex I've ever had but it was still a good time.

This website is fantastic. I've spent hours reading the forum messages. I desperately need to learn some Spanish as my negotiating skills are sorely lacking without it. I hope to make many more trips to BA in the future and will always return here for the latest info. Thanks Guys,

Bulkhead Bob

Knuckhead
10-12-06, 16:33
Bulkhead, thanks for sharing your experience.

You chose to take the time to write and share your experience. That is what makes you part of this community. The sad truth is that there are so many who simply read the forum and use its resources without ever giving back. Welcome aboard, and we look forward to hearing about your next adventures.

Monger514
10-12-06, 20:06
The sad truth is that there are so many who simply read the forum and use its resources without ever giving back.I think Jackson should have a new poll. Why don't you post on the forum? Possible answers:

Price police.

Naming calling.

Privacy fears.

Tagalog is my first language.

Of course it would be nice if you didn't have to be a registered member to vote in this poll.

Thomaso276
10-13-06, 11:55
Bulkhead: nice report; without doubt this forum will enhance your experiences.

If you learn nothing else you will learn that the law of negotiation. If you allow the girl to set the price you must counter. I wonder if she would have left for 200 pesos. It is always better for you to tell her what you are going to pay, how much time you want, specifics about her performance, etc. Leaving any of these basics out of your negotiation can prove troublesome later on.

I would concntrate on learning Spanish specifically for negotiating with the chicas. Some key phrases and words that relate to a P4P session would be a sufficient start.

Ifrpilot
10-13-06, 12:09
Your kidding right?

I guess I don't understand your question.

I have been to the Philippines a few times and had fun.

The same thing happens in BA.

What is the question?

WorldTravel69
10-13-06, 12:32
What does Polls have to do with Bulkhead Bobs report?

The remark is in the wrong Thread.

Your kidding right?

Monger514
10-13-06, 13:04
In reference to his report, Member #3313 said:

The sad truth is that there are so many who simply read the forum and use its resources without ever giving back.And my idea was for Jackson to have a poll to maybe get to the bottom of that.

I guess I could have put that in a separate thread. Then again, maybe I need to add to the list of poll answers:

Fear of getting trounced on for posting in the wrong thread.

Hey, I've already drawn Ifrpilot out of the woodwork, so maybe I'm on to something.

Bulkhead Bob
10-16-06, 00:21
Bulkhead: nice report; without doubt this forum will enhance your experiences.

If you learn nothing else you will learn that the law of negotiation. If you allow the girl to set the price you must counter. I wonder if she would have left for 200 pesos. It is always better for you to tell her what you are going to pay, how much time you want, specifics about her performance, etc. Leaving any of these basics out of your negotiation can prove troublesome later on.

I would concntrate on learning Spanish specifically for negotiating with the chicas. Some key phrases and words that relate to a P4P session would be a sufficient start.Thomaso276,

I believe you are right and I learn a little bit more every time I go to BA. I have a few more adventures to post and I have a ways to go yet. I think, however, I'm getting a little better. On my last trip I got two chicas at once for $220AR.

Thanks for the input,

Bulkhead Bob