PDA

View Full Version : Badboy's Rejects (Stay Away from these Chicks)

BadMan
10-13-06, 02:18
Today I woke up horny, I had a few appointments to see some apartments in BA, since I am apartment shopping. I was pretty tired out. So I decided to call another Area VIP chick, her name was Tatiana.

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/tatiana/pagina/espanol.htm

I have to be honest, this girls body is ok, but her face was kinda "to the curb". She looked like she was in her mid thirties and even though the body was allright, she had no tan in person and her skin was a pale white, plus she had gained a few pounds. This girl was nice and her service was below average. CBJ, and " conventional " sex. Nothing exciting, and to be honest she was watching TV while I was fucking her and she only got into it when I really started pounding her. She is not as good as the pictures led me to believe, and the service was neither a GFE or a PSE. She says she is from Spain, but I couldn't tell. The whole session was a total dissapointment. The chick was mid thirties, not looking good at all, lame fuck session. All in all a waste of good sperm. But at least now I know. Let's just say I took one for the team and I advise all to stay away from this one. I gained a new respect for the word PHOTOSHOP with this one. Price $240 AR (don't trip I know I fucked up)

Looks 4.5

Sex 4.5

Personality 6

Body 5.5 (only the tits were nice and the ass was so so, but she was pale as fuck)

Would I fuck her again? Not even with Dickheads dick (No offense DH)

Badboy