PDA

View Full Version : 1268 Paraguay-Thaipie

TopGun
10-19-06, 04:42
While in BA I recieved three great massages at this place. Thaipie. Address is 1268 Paraguay, it's near Paraguay and Talcahuano. They have a website www.Thaipie.com.ar and phone number is 4816-4868. Very professional massage for 65p / hr, I had to set an appointment everytime, but usually had an opening the same day within a few hours. All three times I opted for the Shiatsu, great pressure, and a very professional massage, I've had many to compare to over the years. No happy endings here, just money well spent to keep the body mongering.

WorldTravel69
10-28-06, 10:55
I went there. Nice place. Nice setup. But the Chica I had doing Shiatsu massage was just OK, not deep enough for my back.

Walnuts
01-09-07, 07:59
I tried a Shiatsu massage. They give you thick cotton pants and a shirt to wear. I like skin to skin contact massages better.

You lie on a pad that is placed on the floor. The floor is made of wood slats that have a gap behind them. The floor has some give to it but my head had to be turned to one side. There is no massage table "hole." Also, there is no privacy. There is only a thin curtain / sheet between a line of massage areas. I've seen this before in Thai massage places.

The massage was acceptable. The woman was not very strong and could not press hard enough against my thigh muscles. She also could only do one leg at a time. So, she didn't cover as much area as someone who could work both legs at the same time.

After the massage, I could tell that my body had been stimulated, but I didn't feel relaxed. It was probably healthy, though.