PDA

View Full Version : Happening - Puerto Madero, 310 Alicia Moreau de Justo

Hunt99
10-22-06, 16:36
This is a good, modern Porteno-style steakhouse in the north end of the warehouses of Puerto Madero.

Had a good meal here last night, a provoleta which was adjuged so-so, mollejas which were excellent, a Rucula salad with parmesian, quite good, and for entrees a salmon filet, an ojo de bife, and a pork loin dish, all of which were quite good.

I finished it all off with a Cohiba Robusto, which was quite overpriced at 90 fucking pesos, but by God it was a good smoke, and that it's forbidden fruit that I can't get back in the States made it taste that much better.

The service was really excellent, by far the best I've had in BsAs. I don't think I would travel from Belgrano to eat here, and I do think you ought to get reservations in order to get one of the better tables outside.

Happening.

Alicia Moreau de Justo 310 - Ciudad de Buenos Aires.

Tel: 4319-8712/5

Puerto Madero.

http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=252

El Aleman
10-23-06, 07:14
I think I posted about this place some time ago, and I can confirm everything hunt has said.

Interesting especially if you compare to Cabana las Lilas, right next door, that provides about the same quality and service, just at twice the price!

El Alemán