PDA

View Full Version : At Ease

Thomaso276
10-24-06, 14:41
From the NY times:

Mayor Annemarie Jorritsma-Lebbink of Almere said on Dutch television that she backed the idea of sending prostitutes to accompany Dutch troops on foreign missions. "The army must consider ways its soldiers can let off steam," she said. The Netherlands has more than 2,000 soldiers serving abroad, mostly in Afghanistan.

What a great idea!

Hunt99
10-25-06, 16:53
Anybody want to suggest this to the Joint Chiefs? I think such a program would be well-received amongst the grunts.:D

T Tuna
10-25-06, 17:58
It most certainly would be popular, self supporting and make some sense. Naturally DOA in Washingtoon.

Tuna

Thomaso276
10-25-06, 21:51
I hear Hilda from Excedra has some Dutch blood in her and volunteered to serve.

Sorry Exxon

Exon123
10-26-06, 12:19
Actually I'd guess Hilda gets pretty horny and a bit jellious watching all the girls in their getting fucked every night and going home alone.

Exon

Coach 245
10-26-06, 12:36
Come on Exon, give us the REAL scoop on Hilda. I know many of our monger friends have seen some pretty good photos taken with you and Hilda! You can tell us. Come on! LOL.

Coach

Salocin
10-26-06, 18:05
There is a book by well-known Peruvian novelist Vargas Llosa on the very subject of this thread and an amusing film was made a few years ago based on the book. Perhaps they may have inspired the Mayoress of Almere. The film is called "Pantaleon why las visitadoras".

Cheers

Exon123
10-26-06, 19:26
Coach 245

The real skinny is I want to bend Hilda over and Fuck her in the Ass while she's giving Bennie, (also known as Loius) a Blow Job and have pictures to post on the forum.

Exon

El Perro
10-26-06, 19:40
Coach 245

The real skinny is I want to bend Hilda over and Fuck her in the Ass while she's giving Bennie, (also known as Loius) a Blow Job and have pictures to post on the forum.

ExonGiddy up!:D

Bangkok Dave
10-26-06, 23:27
From the NY times:

Mayor Annemarie Jorritsma-Lebbink of Almere said on Dutch television that she backed the idea of sending prostitutes to accompany Dutch troops on foreign missions. "The army must consider ways its soldiers can let off steam," she said. The Netherlands has more than 2,000 soldiers serving abroad, mostly in Afghanistan.

What a great idea!Do the Dutch accept volunteers?

Dave