PDA

View Full Version : Angie - Esmeralda 845/7 10-D

Marco Porteņo
10-25-06, 14:35
Some time ago I went to see my favourite masajista again that I already know for several years. She advertised on Altosex for a short time but now she puts some ad in Clarin apparently. Anyway, her masages are OK but - let me be clear - not like the ones you would get in a place like Croix Vip. Her best assets are definitely her gorgeous C-D cup breasts and nice ass. I paid 50 pesos for 30 minutes for the massage and participacion (she riding me while I was on the massage table with a beautiful view on her tits) She shares the apt. With another girl that publishes on Gemidos. Phone: 4313-6462. No ingles.

JengisKhan
11-06-06, 21:24
I went to see her the other day. Let me just say first of all, that her tits are everything I hoped for and more. Unfortunately that was about the best thing that I could say about her. Her massage was about the worst that I have ever had, and I didn't really like her attitude which was very impersonal and she was trying to rush everything. Overall if I lived nearby Id probably hit her up again just to see if it was a bad day or something. She does have great tits and you can't beat the price. I think I paid $40 for an hour, plus 20 for sex. As soon as she started massaging me I understood why the 30 minute option is better. Really has no idea what she is doing, even though she told me that she has a massage certificate. Ha!

Coach 245
11-07-06, 15:31
I appreciate the review JN. I would like to know, if you go back whether she was just having a bad day or not. MP's posts says her massage skills are lacking to start off with. I can handle that, if the view is good and the sex is good. I find it hard to complain about the price she is charging too. Thanks again for a good review JN!

Coach

Marco Porteņo
11-24-06, 15:23
Well yeah, I sort of agree with JN. She definitely needs to improve her massage skills but then again, it's just wonderful to suck her nipples and give her a good fuck. For 60 pesos, it's a pretty fucking good deal!

Marco Porteņo
06-01-09, 08:42
Hi there,

I recently went to this place after a long absence. Turned that Angie got herself pregnant and is no longer working there. Her friend Laura though still is. She also got a child recently but I'd say she is still is very good shape. Nice body with pretty, at least C-cup, breasts. Good massages, enthousiastic fucking, and all that for just 80 pesos (appr. 40 minutes) I've seen her twice now but I will definitely repeat. I like to find out whether her cola is on the menu as well.

Suerte,

Marco