PDA

View Full Version : E'Kiss One X1

WorldTravel69
10-26-06, 11:03
This one is at Suipacha 833. Cover 20p. 5 or 6 Chicas. I did not go in. Just peeked in.

Last Don
10-26-06, 22:50
I was in here last weekend and paid no cover. It's kind of small and the couches could use some work, but the girls were friendly and the pressure to buy drinks for the ladies was about the same as the Hook / Cattos. Further, the girls were on the younger side and the owner struck me as a decent fellow. It's not far at all from Hook, so worth a look if you don't find anything you like in the Triangle.

Member #1036
02-15-07, 11:25
I walked by here this morning at closing and saw about 7 girls coming out of here and have to give them now higher than a 5 or any of them. If you like em big you'll like this place.

Daddy Rulz
03-11-07, 05:35
A very experianced monger went in here, I won't give a name, because the guy out front offered to let him have his drink for free. He starts talking to a chica and buys her a drink, after he buys her a drink her 200P became 200euros. He made the mistake of not counting his change and the next day discovered it was an 80 pesos drink.

I went with him to talk to the guy about it, when He found out I was an American he called me an american pig, told me that people sleep on the streets in America and they don't in Sweden. All I had said to him was my buddy was pretty angry and maybe he should talk to me. Then got on his cell phone and called in reinforcements. I took off, all of those places are paying coyma and I didn't really feel like chancing a night in jail.

I'm sorry to my friend for posting his story but this is a bad place and people need to be warned about it. He was wrong I know about being loose with his money I admit but the guy admitted that there are 80p drinks for the girls.

It's a slag joint, not as bad as the place next to Exedra but along those lines. I'll be telling people to avoid it.

Another strange thing, some of the chicas are for take out and others in there are not available. Too many places to choose from why risk it.

Loso69
03-11-07, 15:17
According to Jackson's list, Suipacha 833 is an address to avoid. Previous incarnations at this address are Hot Point, Kurvas & Bananas.

BTW, I've never been to BA. Just RTTFing in preparation for an upcoming trip.

Loso

Daddy Rulz
03-11-07, 16:21
Sometimes, not often, a new place will be different even in the same local. I'm sure it's the same person that owns the building but I wonder if it's even new management, or if they just reopen from time to time when they need money.

WorldTravel69
10-06-07, 16:13
It is now called Coco's. But it is not a club anymore.

It is a restaurant.