PDA

View Full Version : Texas Pub

WorldTravel69
10-29-06, 12:11
I was a handed a card, but did not go in.

It is at Viamonte 651.

On the card it says, Sexy Dancers, Shows, Drinks and Fun.

Loso69
03-14-07, 17:39
Viamonte 651 is the address of an "Unidentified Boliche" on Jackson's list. It has an avoid rating!

Loso

Jackson
03-14-07, 23:42
Viamonte 651 is the address of an "Unidentified Boliche" on Jackson's list. It has an avoid rating!

LosoHi Loso69,

Which one is it?

Unidentified Boliche Garay between Salta & Santiago del Estero.

Unidentified Boliche Garay & Santiago del Estero (Constitucion)

Unidentified Boliche Pavon between Salta St & Santiago del Estero.

Unidentified Boliche Einstein & Traful (Pompeya)

Thanks,

Jackson

Loso69
03-15-07, 18:41
This is the one, Jackson (Microcenter, not Other Areas):

:x-mark: Unidentified Boliche 651 Viamonte (no name) Has a golden door (between Florida and Maipu)

Review by Lexton on 05-06-04: I was taken to this place by a grease-ball tout in Avenida Florida. I walked thru the door, turned around and left when the women started to approach me aggressively, because I didn't like the looks of the place. Later, I was told that Croupier (on Carlos Pelegrini) Azul Pub (on La Valle) and this place have the same owner.

It appears the procedure is the same in all. If you yield to the pressure and sit down with the women, drinks immediately appear for all, followed by security insisting that you pay for all. You must be careful going to any strange place alone. When you go thru the door, stop. Do not let anyone hustle you anywhere. When your eyes adjust, survey the scene. If there is too much pressure, leave immediately. NEVER sit down with a woman for any reason unless you have surveyed the place at least 10 minutes. If possible, talk only with men until you understand the situation. If you don't speak decent spanish, you really shouldn't go into unknown places at all, especially alone.