PDA

View Full Version : El Alamo's Bikini Open Oct. 31

Jackson
11-01-06, 04:37
Greetings Everyone,

On Tuesday night we held the final contest of a three day Bikini Open. It was a great success with a packed room and 6 hot finalists, but before I get to that let me recap the first two nights.

Sunday evening was the 1st elimination event with the top three winners moving on to the Finals. We had 11 attractive chicas participate and it was also a packed room after the Sunday night football. Unfortunately, our volunteer photographer, who had vowed to email the photos to me on Monday, is completely MIA.

Monday evening was the 2nd elimination event to select three more finalists. Also a great lineup and crowd, and also a problem with the photos. Our 2nd volunteer photographer accidentally shut off the flash and all of the action photos were blurred. We had some great group shots, but nothing sufficient to motivate me to write a report at that time.

The Tuesday Night Finale featured the six finalists from the previous 2 nights. The house was packed, the chicas were hot, and our 3rd volunteer photographer got everything right, but I think I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

A special thanks to Jsplash for doing such a great job taking these photos.

Enjoy,

Jackson

Jackson
11-01-06, 04:40
A few photos of the girls in the dressing room.

Jackson
11-01-06, 04:57
Contestant #1

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:00
Contestant #2

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:01
Contestant #3

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:02
Contestant #4

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:06
Contestant #5

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:08
Contestant #6

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:15
Majo and Micaela together.

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:17
Lucia and Analia together.

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:19
Natalie and Julieta together.

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:20
Descending the stairs to the final stage appearance.

Jackson
11-01-06, 05:28
This is the final lineup. The final winner was Analia (#4) who received a $500 peso first prize award. The other girls each received $250 pesos as finalists.

We'll be doing it all again beginning next Sunday beginning at 11pm. The cover charge is only $10 pesos. The ringside seats are reserved for the 6 judgeships, which are available on a first come basis.

Questions anyone?

Thanks,

Jackson

Jsplash
11-01-06, 10:34
Hi,

Some more spectacular pics of the night do exist including a lovely one of Micaela's fully exposed breast (a wardrobe malfunction I'm sure) There are also some good pictures of Sunday night, and as soon as I get my hands on them I'll post them.

The quality of the girls on the three nights was amazing, unfortunately they where not as approachable as on previous nights. And if you where looking for working girls you may have been out of luck (although feel free to correct me here)

Here are a couple of pics I took with the spare camera.

Another money shot:

http://www.my-plan.org/storage/private/ba/Money%20Shot.JPG

The two lovely ladies :

http://www.my-plan.org/storage/private/ba/Micaela%20&%20Majo.JPG

JSplash

Hunt99
11-01-06, 11:36
The third week is by far the best so far. Keep up the good work, El Alamo!

Lowlight
11-01-06, 14:17
The women in the bikinis, where do they work? Are they club girls, websites, or other? If so how can I get a hold of them when I am in town? There are few ladies I would like to have the pleasure of knowing.

The Wanderer
11-01-06, 15:08
Jackson, Thanks, great photos, we have some hot Bikinis in South Florida, but after seen the photos from the Alamo, I miss BA. Ready to go back!

BundaLover
11-01-06, 16:12
Guys great photos to put a smile on a face far away. But for goodness sake what rags are those girls wearing? Half of them look like used tee shirts, underwear, pijamas etc. Do they not know what a bikini is? Would they really wear full calf leather boots and a tee shirt rolled up to the beach?

Can you imagine brasilian girls not having 20 bikinis in their collection. I contest that constestants must wear something that looks like a bikini in order to compete in the bikini contest. Or wear nothing at all.

==================================================

Hi BundaLover,

I agree with you about the bikinis, and in fact we're writing some rules for the contestants for future events that will among other things require that in order to win they must wear an actual string bikini (or the lingerie equavalent) and open toe high heel shoes.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sky Ryder
11-02-06, 00:20
Hey Jackson,

I think that it is a good idea to have some rules, although I would say that the one girl in the tee shirt, certainly showed as much promise as any of the others! The one change I might add is don't rule out closed toed shoes, there are few things that are sexier than a great pair of pumps or something similar, but that is just my opinion. I would say that if she chooses not to show all of her legs, it should be "points deducted" by the judges.

I worked in a lot of pageants in my younger years, needless to say the contestants were not near as "open minded" as any of these beauties!

Jackson
11-02-06, 01:28
The women in the bikinis, where do they work? Are they club girls, websites, or other? If so how can I get a hold of them when I am in town? There are few ladies I would like to have the pleasure of knowing.Hi Lowlight,

First let me say that none of the contestants were there to promote themselves or their services.

Of the six contestants, one actually is a working model, one actually is a college student, and the other four are "sort of" available by personal introduction. In other words, they're not available on any website, in any apartment, or in any club. In addition, their price is probably 2 to 3 times what many forum members would feel correct in paying.

Nevertheless, after each of the events we've had, a number of guys have been seen talking with the contestants and exchanging telephone numbers. I don't know exactly what that might have been about.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jsplash
11-02-06, 02:41
Of the six contestants, one actually is a working model, one is actually a college student, and the other four are "sort of" available by personal introduction. In other words, they're not available on any website, in any apartment, or in any club. In addition, their price is probably 2 to 3 times what many forum members would feel correct in paying.Some things are worth extra:-)

Wow. Anyone have Majo's number so I can ask her for Micaela's?

JSplash

HollisterDude0
11-02-06, 03:43
Jackson you're a genius. Nice work

HombreDeJuguetes
11-02-06, 22:46
OK, save me a seat - I'll be there. Do you think I have to be there by six to get one of those ringside seats? I'm not sure I can pace myself to last until midnight - then I'll be so worked up I"ll have to go find a sperm depository. Damn, it's going to be a long night.

Hasta domingo, AP.

This is the final lineup. The final winner was Analia (#4) who received a $500 peso first prize award. The other girls each received $250 pesos as finalists.

We'll be doing it all again beginning next Sunday beginning at 11pm. The cover charge is only $10 pesos. The ringside seats are reserved for the 6 judgeships, which are available on a first come basis.

Questions anyone?

Thanks,

Jackson

TangoManiac
11-03-06, 06:23
I'm sure some of you have nothing better to do than to TAKE VIDEO OF THIS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! If anyone has a digital camera that can take video this could work too. Would someone do the favor of taking some kind of DV video. You don't have to edit it even. But give us up here in sex prison something to ogle at!

Seriously if you have a 1gb card in your camera that should be good for like an hour of video or so I think. Just film the good ones. Post on youtube and tag them with a tag like "el alamo" or "argentina Private bikini classic"

Anyone?

===========================================

Hi TangoManiac,

Why would I need to post it on youtube when I could simply upload it here?

Thanks,

Jackson

Takuan
11-04-06, 13:14
Hi,

Where's "El Alamo"?

Can post it or give me the address?

Thanks.

Takuan

=================================================

Hi Takuan,

It's at 1175 Uruguay, near the corner of Sante Fe.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stowe
11-04-06, 17:54
Very creative and funny response!

Stowe

Munchuar
11-06-06, 22:11
Hi,

Do you know if Julieta works?

Thanx

Coach 245
11-07-06, 15:12
Thanks again for another GREAT set of photos! I can't wait to be there in person for the contests! Keep UP the GREAT work guys! Those of us in SEXPRISON certainly appreciate the photos!

Coach

TangoManiac
11-08-06, 06:01
I'm sure some of you have nothing better to do than to TAKE VIDEO OF THIS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! If anyone has a digital camera that can take video this could work too. Would someone do the favor of taking some kind of DV video. You don't have to edit it even. But give us up here in sex prison something to ogle at!

Seriously if you have a 1gb card in your camera that should be good for like an hour of video or so I think. Just film the good ones. Post on youtube and tag them with a tag like "el alamo" or "argentina Private bikini classic"

Anyone?

===========================================

Hi TangoManiac,

Why would I need to post it on youtube when I could simply upload it here?

Thanks,

JacksonOk ok, can you post it here? I didnt knwo if you had a space limit or not but then again It slipped my mind that Jackson is the man behind the curtain with mystical powers:-) Ok. Can you post video of some kind please? If some mongers can perhaps download their photos to the computers at el alamo or find a way to get it to jackson we in sex prison woujld love it!

MrRecoleta
11-08-06, 13:14
Dammm. Missed it!

When is the next one?

Noodleman
11-21-06, 03:34
Hey guys, just wanted to upload some pics from Saturday nights contest. Enjoy!

BA Luvr
11-21-06, 23:36
I vote for the brunette with the eye-patch bikini. So you have a shot from behind?

Master J
11-22-06, 00:14
Jackson,

I will be there this week and laways travel with my tripod and Sony camcorder. Wonder if you would be interested in issuing a press pass for the evening? Amateur but love my work. Just a thought. How long does this thing last per evening anyway?

GirlBox
11-30-06, 01:44
O my god, I miss the contest, I have left BA. AS.

Jackson, is there some contest next week, maybe I'll return.

============================================

Hi GirlBox,

The owner of El Alamo has decided that the Bikini Open contests were chasing the regular female college patrons away from the bar, so he has change the format. It is now a presentation of comedy skits done entirely in Spanish.

Thanks,

Jackson

Byung
11-30-06, 05:48
Hi,

Do you know if Julieta works?

ThanxI was wondering the exact same thing.

Jackson
11-30-06, 15:37
Greetings everyone,

I guess I'd better plan on re-posting this every few days.

The girls in the Bikini Open contests do not advertise on any website, they don't work in any privado, and they're not available at any boliche. In addition, their personal contact information is not somethng that they would expect to be passed around between strangers.

If you want to meet these girls, you'll need to come to one of the Bikini Open contests and introduce yourself personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

MoonDog
01-19-07, 21:56
O my god, I miss the contest, I have left BA. AS.

Jackson, is there some contest next week, maybe I'll return.

============================================

Hi GirlBox,

The owner of El Alamo has decided that the Bikini Open contests were chasing the regular female college patrons away from the bar, so he has change the format. It is now a presentation of comedy skits done entirely in Spanish.

Thanks,

JacksonWhat nights are the comedy skits?

Thanks,

Moondog

TheLastMoppet
01-28-07, 03:56
Greetings everyone,

I guess I'd better plan on re-posting this every few days.

The girls in the Bikini Open contests do not advertise on any website, they don't work in any privado, and they're not available at any boliche. In addition, their personal contact information is not somethng that they would expect to be passed around between strangers.

If you want to meet these girls, you'll need to come to one of the Bikini Open contests and introduce yourself personally.

Thanks,

JacksonNot to sound like a smartass but how can we introduce ourselves when the contests have been shelved? Or are you and Capt Dave conducting contests at some other location we're not aware of?

========================================

Hi TLM,

Unfortunately, your opportunity has passed. Peter, the owner of El Alamo, made a decision to suspend the Bikini Open contests in the face of declining attendance from the "regular" argentine chicas who apparently were not going to be seen in any club that would host such contests.

Regardless of this setback, I'm confident that you'll be able to find willing female company during your visit to BA.

Thanks,

Jackson

TheLastMoppet
01-28-07, 17:42
That's really too bad but I guess Peter's gotta make a living after all. I noticed that the Alamo website is still advertising Bikini Open every Sun, Mon & Tue nite. Someone should tell Peter to correct that.

I'll still be checking out the Alamo while I'm in BsAs and hopefully meet some of the regulars on this forum there. Would be nice to put a face to all the screennames.

Moppet.

Not to sound like a smartass but how can we introduce ourselves when the contests have been shelved? Or are you and Capt Dave conducting contests at some other location we're not aware of?

========================================

Hi TLM,

Unfortunately, your opportunity has passed. Peter, the owner of El Alamo, made a decision to suspend the Bikini Open contests in the face of declining attendance from the "regular" argentine chicas who apparently were not going to be seen in any club that would host such contests.

Regardless of this setback, I'm confident that you'll be able to find willing female company during your visit to BA.

Thanks,

Jackson