PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Iberia

BayBoy
11-01-06, 13:24
Since there's never been a report on this cafe at the corner of Salta and Avenida de Mayo I thought I'd give one. Me and my buddy cabbed over there from Exedra a few nites ago. By 11 pm there was approx. 10 girls there. Most of them weren't all that inviting, but there was a couple very doable. Looks from 3-5 points.

But me and my buddy got obsessed with a chunky blonde, in her 50s, with HUGE titties. Finally we couldnt take it any more and we called her over to our table. So my buddy went first and took off with her to her place. They came back about 45 min later and I went with her.

After haggling over price a little bit (80 pesos) I got down to slobbering on her big titties and finally settling on a tongue and chupa job, with her working on my balls, plus a finger in my anus for effect. All in all I had a good time with Anna (its the mother thing). Would try her again.

I've been to this cafe a few times in the past. Its a cheap alternative to Exedra with some diversion.

BayBoy
03-27-07, 11:13
This is an update on the Iberia Cafe. Management has totalled remodeled the place including building an upstairs section, it really looks nice and the prices haven't changed either. But, the chica situation is not the same as before. Apparently most of the chicas are gone now. I went over there twice at around 11pm-12 midnight. One time there was only 1 chica there and the other time there was just 2. We did run into Anna once and her price had gone up the 150 pesos, no negotiations. So, the bottom line is that theres not much action at the Iberia now. Ciao

Jaimito Cartero
03-27-07, 14:58
But me and my buddy got obsessed with a chunky blonde, in her 50s, with HUGE titties. Finally we couldnt take it any more and we called her over to our table. So my buddy went first and took off with her to her place. They came back about 45 min later and I went with her.Sounds like Hilda's sister.

BayBoy
03-28-07, 10:45
Yes Hilda's sister, but meaner.

El Perro
03-09-08, 12:28
I spent a few hours last night and into the morning at CI chewing the fat with a fellow monger. Had dinner beforehand at Plaza Asturias across the street. More than adequate as usual and packed. This area is a little more upscale than the Exedra area with well dressed families out for a stroll with the kiddies, along with a smattering of tourist types. Coffee and beer a little cheaper than Exedra. The gato situation improved as it moved into the 1-2 AM area. Mostly 4's-7's and a number of big titted jobbers. A few super uglies that would seem out of place even at Exedra. I noted a few Exedra transplants, but mostly girls I had never seen before. We didn't do any pricing so no info to report there. All in all, I would say a very reasonable alternative for the cafe / gato experience while Exedra is closed and even a place to go for a change were Exedra to be open.

WorldTravel69
03-10-08, 01:29
There was not much action tonight. The Chicas don't get there before Midnight, or close to it.

But there was one.

Michel.

The Red Headed Brazilian, that speaks lots of German, being from Southern Brazil.

At Exedra she always wanted 200p. But of course I only paid 150p.

She has nice tits and ass. Maybe a little overweight, but not that much.

The best thing about her is when you are inside her, she does things with her pussy that is very different. I can not remember when I had a women that really knew how to use it So Good.

If you have her number, which is still the same, she starts work after 2pm.

P.S. I was not quite correct, there were two Chicas. Another one from Exedra. She is a beefy Chica. She looked around and left very quick.

Exon123
03-10-08, 13:41
There was not much action tonight. The Chicas don't get there before Midnight, or close to it.

But there was one.

Michel.

The Red Headed Brazilian, that speaks lots of German, being from Southern Brazil.

At Exedra she always wanted 200p. But of course I only paid 150p.

She has nice tits and ass. Maybe a little overweight, but not that much.

The best thing about her is when you are inside her, she does things with her pussy that is very different. I can not remember when I had a women that really knew how to use it So Good.

If you have her number, which is still the same, she starts work after 2pm.

P. S. I was not quite correct, there were two Chicas. Another one from Exedra. She is a beefy Chica. She looked around and left very quick.This sounds like Machele

El Perro
03-10-08, 14:08
This sounds like MacheleRight, it is her. One of the few Exedra transplants.

BayBoy
03-10-08, 14:34
It warms the cockels of my heart to know that the Cafe Iberia has been found out by the monger masses. This is about the only time in my life that I've been ahead of the curve on something. Should have bought stock in the place.

Now that Exedra is closed this might be THE hang out for cafe mongers.

I'm going to Costa Rica next month, don't know when I'll be back to BA. Ciao

Exon123
03-10-08, 15:52
Right, it is her. One of the few Exedra transplants.She's a true Professional Dogg, but I'm surprised to hear she took her pants down for $150 peso's.

Exon

Tessan
03-11-08, 14:53
She's a true Professional Dogg, but I'm surprised to hear she took her pants down for $150 peso's.

ExonI saw Machele last night at Iberia, She would not go with me for $150 or even 200. She said she charges 300, so I walked away.

Punter 127
03-11-08, 16:23
I saw Machele last night at Iberia, She would not go with me for $150 or even 200. She said she charges 300, so I walked away.ROFLMAO, help I can ’t stop.

You did exactly the right thing, good for you. I know her and she is a nice chica but imho she is past the use by date. 300p give me a break!

Jaimito Cartero
03-11-08, 17:41
Yep, he did the right thing. Some chicas remember exactly what you paid, and won't budge off that price, even 10 years later when they're not as desirable as they were.

WorldTravel69
03-11-08, 19:52
She wrote her name as Michel, and phone number, same as the last time.

At Exedra, she asked for 200p, but I only gave her 150p.

She kept saying we don't like 150p. I said I don't like paying more than 100p.

The other Chica from Exedra was Morena.

Tessan
03-25-08, 00:56
Was at Iberia a little while ago. It's very close to where I am staying. I was not planning to take anyone home, since I got a girl coming over tomorrow afternoon, who used to work at exedra. One if the girls smiles, then ask to sit with me. I talk to her a while, she not that cute, a bit fatter then I like. After a while she ask if she can come over to my place. I tell her I was not planning on going with anyone, then I ask her how much. She said whatever I want to pay. I said 100 p, with BBBJ. She said ok. Since the girl coming tomorrow does not do BBBJ, I told her ok. Her name was Raquel. Her skill in giving a BBBJ need to improve a bit. But it was only 100p probably could have gotten her for 80p.

I also had penetration, too loose, could not finish inside her. So had her finish with BBBJ, she ask for warning when I was finishing, does not do BBBJTC

Alan23
03-25-08, 01:36
But it was only 100p probably could have gotten her for 80p.Tessan,

Thank you for the update, let me add to this a bit more.

Chicas: Cafe Iberia is not Exedra, this includes pricing. As Tessan points out, the price range is somewhere between 80 and 120p. If you are so inclined - all nighters should range from the previously stated to no more than 150p. Now some of you will say, "but Michel or Machele quoted me 300p". Very true - and her ass has been sitting there not making any money every night I have been there over the last couple of weeks. Point being: this is a 80-120p place for the moment - not the most beautiful girls on earth, but many are acceptable.

Food / Drink: A few nights ago I stopped in for the usual cafe con leche and torta (chocolate mousse) 5p and 6.50 respectively. I browse the menu already laying on the table to find the torta is now 7.50p, so I questioned the waiter about the increase. He told me the menu had been "mis-printed", and promptly brings another menu with the previous prices. An honest "printing error", I don't know - but since this is Argentina I'm always skeptical. I have heard from two different individuals that the waiter has tried to cheap them on the bill. They do not bring a ticket / check / bill, so the opportunity is certainly there. I have never had this trouble, however maybe that is what the "new menus" are for.

Enjoy Cafe Iberia - I find it to be a welcome change from Exedra! Keep both the chicas and waiters honest:-)

Jaimito Cartero
03-25-08, 04:20
I went for the first time tonight, and thought it was quite slow. I'm sure this has to do with it being a holiday night. The outside tables were full, you had Machel and a few other regulars, and a few others that I don't recall. They closed at 2am, tonight, so I headed to La Madelaine's after that, but nothing horribly exciting, so I came home.

It's about 6 blocks from my apartment, so there should be plenty of opportunities to find some decent chicas there.

Dickhead
03-25-08, 10:45
Saturday I spent some time with a gal who has been working in Iberia for quite some time, maybe a year and a half. She is one of the better looking gals in the place in my opinion, and she told me that it is very rare for the Argies to even pay 100 pesos in Iberia. So pay 100 and everyone will be happy. Michel is old and overweight and if she wants to hold out for more than the others, many eager Paraguayans will leave her sitting on her ever-widening ass. My friend, whom I have known for a long time, is neither Argentinean nor Paraguayan, and was not born yesterday. So, listen to what she says even if you don't want to listen to what I say.

Daddy Rulz
03-25-08, 14:08
Saturday I spent some time with a gal who has been working in Iberia for quite some time, maybe a year and a half. She is one of the better looking gals in the place in my opinion, and she told me that it is very rare for the Argies to even pay 100 pesos in Iberia. So pay 100 and everyone will be happy. Michel is old and overweight and if she wants to hold out for more than the others, many eager Paraguayans will leave her sitting on her ever-widening ass. My friend, whom I have known for a long time, is neither Argentinean nor Paraguayan, and was not born yesterday. So, listen to what she says even if you don't want to listen to what I say.Brother Dickhead posting, I hope this is a trend that continues.

Tessan
03-27-08, 16:49
Food / Drink: A few nights ago I stopped in for the usual cafe con leche and torta (chocolate mousse) 5p and 6.50 respectively. I browse the menu already laying on the table to find the torta is now 7.50p, so I questioned the waiter about the increase. He told me the menu had been "mis-printed", and promptly brings another menu with the previous prices. An honest "printing error", I don't know - but since this is Argentina I'm always skeptical. I have heard from two different individuals that the waiter has tried to cheap them on the bill. They do not bring a ticket / check / bill, so the opportunity is certainly there. I have never had this trouble, however maybe that is what the "new menus" are for.

Enjoy Cafe Iberia - I find it to be a welcome change from Exedra! Keep both the chicas and waiters honest:-)Was there last night, when I was leaving, I ask the waiter for the bill, he told me 40p, seemed a little high, I paid him, and gave him a 4 p tip. and ask him to bring me the bill. He came back later, the bill totaled 27p. He apologized and gave me 13p back. I don't think it was a mistake, he just wanted to pocket the 13p. If he had cheated me 5 or 6p, I would not gave noticed it. Guess they are getting greedy.

Tessan
03-27-08, 17:05
Possibly, I was there just before Jaimeto. At 1130--1230. My intentions were to eat at Plaza Azurias, but it was closed. Ate at Iberia for the 2nd time.If Plaza Azurias is closed, try Plaza Espana, one block away. It owned by the same owner, has the same menu, prices are about 20% less. It the next block, at the corner, going away from 9 de Julio. Thinks it's 1290 Av de Mayo.

El Perro
03-27-08, 17:41
Was there last night, when I was leaving, I ask the waiter for the bill, he told me 40p, seemed a little high, I paid him, and gave him a 4 p tip. And ask him to bring me the bill. He came back later, the bill totaled 27p. He apologized and gave me 13p back. I don't think it was a mistake, he just wanted to pocket the 13p. If he had cheated me 5 or 6p, I would not gave noticed it. Guess they are getting greedy.This is the third monger from whom I have heard that one of the waiters is a serial short changer. Two with posts here and one I heard from a non posting monger. I have only been waited on by the stout guy who I think is ok (beware if there are TWO stout guys) Anyway, the next time that shit is pulled somebody ought to light that asshole up! Make a public display and / or report him to management. That fucker has no shame.

Jaimito Cartero
03-28-08, 05:27
I'll try ordering something to eat the next time, and report on it. Maybe I'll even take a picture of the fuck and post it.:)

Dickhead
05-25-08, 02:12
Two older Spanish guys, very well dressed, sort of cheto, were surveying the scene when a gal I had seen (somewhere other than Iberia but I am not sure where) before somewhere plopped down and began to chat. Fake blonde, real slutty looking. She seemed sort of drunk to me. I was cold sober which is the only time I can discern if others are drunk.

So she is talking kinda loud and she asks them what they do in Spain. One guy says he has a book store. The other guy says he used to work for Airbus but is now mostly retired and has a couple of taxis. So the chica says, "Are the taxis in Spain black and yellow like here in Buenos Aires?" "Sí." "I have a taxi too," she says. "So do you drive the taxi during the day and work here at night?" "No, I drive the taxi whenever I feel like it."

He gives her sort of a puzzled look, kind of sideways-doghead. She points to her head: "I am yellow on top." Then she points to her crotch: "But I am black on the bottom, so I have a taxi." I thought I would piss my pants. And the conversation begins to attract a lot general attention because she is really talking too loud for a public restaurant where not everyone is mongering.

Then she says, "My business is open seven days a week and 24 hours a day; it never closes," while still pointing at her crotch. I was sitting two tables away with a hooker friend of mine and even she was totally embarrassed. I thought it was funny as hell.

Dickhead
08-03-08, 00:11
I was with a friend today who works in Iberia. I have known her for over four years. Some of you others know her too. Anyway she said she did a "job" with Michelle, the Brazilian with the big tits and (fake) red hair who used to work in Exedra (as did my friend) A bunch of you know her, too; I don't. She said Michelle suggested to her, on the way to the telo, that they drug and rob the two foreign clients. So keep that in mind, for what it's worth. I heard it and I'm passing it on. She said there's lots of drugs in Iberia and a lot of the chicas are desperate.

Exon123
08-03-08, 00:22
Very interesting, I didn't know Michelle was capable of that, too bad.

Michelle was one of Hunt 99 girlfriends.

Exon

Punter 127
08-03-08, 00:42
A lot of us know Michelle and I hope it's not true, but she may be that desperate.

Thanks DH

Dickhead
08-03-08, 01:20
Well, Punter, you know my friend too (BTW I fucked her in the ass today) so you'd be in a good position to evaluate if it could be bullshit or not. She told me a couple or three stories about shit like this when she was at X.

Miami Bob
08-03-08, 04:42
I consider her a friend and I'm shocked! M is supporting two kids in private school and keeping a household going in Porto Alegre. Without cafe X, things could get that rough?

Someone has to fill the void in the marketplace.

Punter 127
08-03-08, 12:27
Well, Punter, you know my friend too (BTW I fucked her in the ass today) so you'd be in a good position to evaluate if it could be bullshit or not. She told me a couple or three stories about shit like this when she was at X.Yes I know both chicas and I like both of them, and I ’ve spent some non-session time with both. Actually I only had one session with Michelle but we are friends, at least she referred to me as her friend on several occasions, and I feel the same way.

So this is a tough call for me, but I don ’t see any reason why the source chica would make this up, and I just don ’t think she would say it if it wasn ’t true, she ’s just not like that.

However I don ’t remember seeing or hearing any bad reports about Michelle, she worked Exedra for a long time, and I know lots of guys who have been with her without any problems.

I don't want to infringe on Doggboys sacred ground here, but I know from my own life experiences that desperate times will force desperate actions, and all things considered times are probable pretty desperate right now for Michelle.

So I suggest extreme caution.

One other thing, I think I've seen Michelle talking to Daddy Rulz and even Exon, now that could be considered a character flaw or she may just have a soft spot for stray dogs.

Exon123
08-03-08, 13:59
I consider her a friend and I'm shocked! M is supporting two kids in private school and keeping a household going in Porto Alegre. Without cafe X, things could get that rough?

Someone has to fill the void in the marketplace.I too am shocked at hearing this. Michelle told me once that she needed to make $6,000 peso's a month to break even because of her overhead in Brazil.

She went on to tell me that she stay's in some sort of cheap hotel and pay's $300 peso's a month for rent. And thats why she works 7 days a week, plus over time to make money.

Exon

Alan23
08-03-08, 14:24
Dickhead's friend is also an acquaintance of mine - she is a professionally educated person who is about as no-nonsense as they come. My money would be 100% with her side of the story.

I have no axe to grind with Michelle, other than she quoted me some ridiculous price when she arrived at Iberia (even knowing I had watched her show in Exedra for years!)

I consider her a friend and I'm shocked! M is supporting two kids in private school and keeping a household going in Porto Alegre. Without cafe X, things could get that rough? Someone has to fill the void in the marketplace.Bob - please wake up from the euphoria of Bush-bashing long enough to realize that all hookers of good standing send their kids to private schools and have maids - all of them! This is how they know they have made it and gives them an excuse to keep raising their prices.

It is rather sad that some of these chicas could face a potential manslaughter rap if things don't go well - but risk is the name of their game. But why should Michelle sell her big ass for 100-120p, when she can hold out for 250-300p and plot and plan the big score. Smith Barney would not be proud!

The privado girls are looking better all the time - just don't be in the low-end ones when the jealous boyfriend shows up with a gun.

Dickhead
08-03-08, 14:59
Well, drugs like cocaine can make people go through a virtually limitless amount of money. I've seen way too much of that in my lifetime. My friend seemed to think the drug to be used was cocaine, and I explained to her this made no sense. But the way she described Michelle's behavior did sound like cocaine mixed with a bunch of alcohol (she said everyone but she was drinking vodka and speed but she was just drinking some beer)

So then an obvious question to ask when evaluating the credibility of this is, why did my friend proceed with the session? I am very direct so I asked her this and she said she was pretty desperate too, to make the mortgage payment on her apartment in her native country, which has 600 pesos a month of negative cash flow since it is only a four-year mortgage.

Again, I don't know Michelle. My friend has told me maybe one too many of these stories about other chicas robbing guys. It could be she just thinks I find them interesting, which I don't, particularly. You guys who know her know she is not a motor mouth and doesn't drink much. She was completely sober when she told me this, and I was almost completely sober at the time too, amazingly enough.

El Perro
08-03-08, 14:59
I don't want to infringe on Doggboys sacred ground here, but I know from my own life experiences that desperate times will force desperate actions, and all things considered times are probable pretty desperate right now for Michelle.Hey, infringe away! Any ground associated with me is definitely not sacred.:)

Dickhead
08-03-08, 15:00
"Desperation makes good people do bad things" is another way I heard this phrased by a very wise old salt.

Miami Bob
08-03-08, 15:39
Has made any of the significant decisions during the last almost eight years.

His neoconservative handlers are the folks who disgust and anger me. He seems like a great guy to share a coffee and talk about sports. They are also the folks who just produced the new McCain tv commercial that compairs Obama to brittney spears. This also is not John McCain's style. I may not vote for the new and improved John McCain, but he has a history of integrety and disgust with the style of tv programing that the McCain handlers have decided to use and I guess that McCain is approving. I react to this situation believing that McCain sold out his personal beliefs and integrity in exchanged for getting support from the neoconservatives and far christian right.

Politicians must be flexible and adopt like other types of people to the changing environment.

----------------------------------------------------

It's very sad that Michel has not been able to adopt to the death of excedera.

Michel once spent most of a week with me a few years ago. WE knew each other fairly well after the time together. She cut me off because she thought that I was becoming too attached to her. I had just ended a four + year relationship with a non-pro protena and was a little too needy. Rather than milk me for money, she said I'll see you on your next trip when you are back to yourself. I considered her a person with some form of personal integrity, because I was ripe to be ripped-off by the average working girl. In person, I'll.

Talk to about the musclular control she has with that larger butt.

Economic disaster does not bring out the best in people trying to keep their family going. MY shock comes from knowing her and respecting her as a human being. It's tough reaching the end of your shelf life and excedera was likely a major souce of her busniess. Her dream was that her kids would be well educated and have the social contacts in life for success that they would obtain in a private school. She came from a middle to upper middle class family who lost the family farm.

---------------------------------------------------------

John McCain, I always considered a man of great personal integrity--not unlike the vice president of argentina in the recent senate vote. I guess that he needs to do what is needed to get elected president--a life long dream

Hunt99
08-06-08, 15:24
Very interesting, I didn't know Michelle was capable of that, too bad.

Michelle was one of Hunt 99 girlfriends.

ExonAnd your girlfriend too, Exon. As well as a lot of other guys, heh heh heh!

I've not seen the girl in at least two years, so things could have definitely changed in the interim. However, the girl I hired back then wasn't that type. She was in fact a pretty sweet provider, almost the "hooker with a heart of gold" type.

So - keeping in mind that fact that anything is possible, I would say that based on personal experience it's more likely that second girl was full of shit and jealous, rather than accurately relating truthful dirt on Michelle. These chicas tell dirt about each other all the time, and often it is nothing more than marketing themselves by tearing down the competition. Moreover, even if Michelle wouldn't want to drug and rob a guy, my advice would be not to leave any money or valuable objects around in the presence of any hooker. Even "honest" ones are capable of stealing stuff that's not locked down.

P. S. By the way Michelle's ass was not so big, once upon a time!:p

Exon123
08-06-08, 15:52
And your girlfriend too, Exon. As well as a lot of other guys, heh heh heh!

I've not seen the girl in at least two years, so things could have definitely changed in the interim. However, the girl I hired back then wasn't that type. She was in fact a pretty sweet provider, almost the "hooker with a heart of gold" type.

So - keeping in mind that fact that anything is possible, I would say that based on personal experience it's more likely that second girl was full of shit and jealous, rather than accurately relating truthful dirt on Michelle. These chicas tell dirt about each other all the time, and often it is nothing more than marketing themselves by tearing down the competition. Moreover, even if Michelle wouldn't want to drug and rob a guy, my advice would be not to leave any money or valuable objects around in the presence of any hooker. Even "honest" ones are capable of stealing stuff that's not locked down.

P. S. By the way Michelle's ass was not so big, once upon a time!:pI tend to agree with you Hunt, I've never seen that side of Michelle and wonder if it exist's.

Exon

Rioboy1
10-31-08, 15:35
I got a nice 19yr old chica Belan from here to stay with me for 2 days of whatever I needed, 250 pessos per session, but she agreed to keep on staying with me, she has lost her appartment, and arrived for our date with siutcase.

I will try to post photo later. She is sweet, and young, do recomend.

Sceptical
12-05-08, 12:35
Why don't you open a restaurant near this cafe?

You could do worse.

BayBoy
10-05-10, 21:15
I haven't been to Buenos Aires in about 3 1/2 years. Been hanging out mostly in Colombia. Was just wondering what the action scene is at Cafe Iberia. Anybody been over there lately? Any chicas on premises?

Bayboy

El Perro
10-06-10, 12:17
I haven't been to Buenos Aires in about 3 1/2 years. Been hanging out mostly in Colombia. Was just wondering what the action scene is at Cafe Iberia. Anybody been over there lately? Any chicas on premises?

BayboyI dropped into Iberia once about three months ago. Maybe about 11pm. Horrible chicas. Some of them younger than the bats from hell in Checkers, but still ugly as all get out.

BTW, I dropped into Checkers recently late on Saturday. If Fellini was alive he would be shooting there. All it lacks is a tatooed midget and a broken down pony.

BayBoy
10-06-10, 14:28
Horrible chicas. Some of them younger than the bats from hell in Checkers, but still ugly as all get out. Thats really 'FEA'. It was never a Cafe that had lookers, even before the remodel back in the day. Oh, how I wish Exedra would come back. Always had a good crowd there.

Well at least there's a few chicas in Iberia.

WorldTravel69
05-02-11, 12:31
TL and I were there from 12am to 2am.

I saw about 5 chicas at the most. Nothing younger than say late 20s.

The three that we talked to, did not know Sydney.

Nothing I saw got me stirred up.

But, it may be the only place left after 2am.

The cheapest coffee was 6 pesos. 9 pesos with milk.

WorldTravel69
05-07-11, 04:47
After dinner with my profesora Laura, Me and my Amigo Derchef, proceeded to Iberia to check out the scene.

At around 1am there where at least 12-15 chicas, not upstairs, but all around. I think maybe because the local stage show is closed. They used to have a lot of older couples there after the show. Maybe we are in luck, no more shows.

Since I am only here for a few more days, we must depend on Doggboy, or TL.

TL knows a lot, but I think Doggboy is keeping secrets, Like the movie "El Secreto es in sus Ojos"

Anyway, it looks like he best bet. All from late 20s up. If I hadn't got off earlier, I might have been ready for round two.

Member #3320
05-07-11, 06:23
TL knows a lot, but I think Doggboy is keeping secrets, Like the movie "El Secreto es in sus Ojos"

The hot chicks have to protected from turning them into golden pussys!

El Perro
05-07-11, 11:29
Since I am only here for a few more days, we must depend on Doggboy, or TL.

Secrets? Nice movie, but no secrets about Cafe Iberia. I haven't been there in a long time despite Cigar Eric giving the place a weak thumbs up from time to time.

The last time I was there, many months ago, there were three aging chicas that looked like the witches from Macbeth.

Gato Hunter
08-30-11, 11:06
I walked by at 3 am and there were no chicas.

WorldTravel69
08-30-11, 12:21
It is most likely cold outside, so go inside toward the men's room and go upstairs, that is where a few should be. I would say between midnight and 1am.

I walked by at 3 am and there were no chicas.

Daddy Rulz
10-07-12, 04:47
Stopped here for a coffee with a fellow board member after dinner tonight. We sat down outside at about 11:30ish with a "normal crowd." Around 12:00ish some obvious working girls started showing up. All came inside and went upstairs. Around 12-30-1:00 seems the rules changed and girls came downstairs. By 1:00 the bar was fully enveloped with Gatos why Putenyeros, obviously working deals at tables both inside and out. Unfortunatly with the exception of one Madura (my guess around early to mid 40's) who obviously was working to maintain the money maker, trim figure, nice boobage on display, not bad skin, they were without a doubt the ugliest group of hookers this monger has ever seen. Not quite enough to push me to the dark side but getting close.

Reasons for optimism;

1. Saturday night, as we all know, is house pig night. Will chech back in the week as a favor to the rest and report.

2. Talent follows money, everybody has been BEMOANING the loss of Excedra. Perhaps if the AP coffee house guys started making it a more regualar watering hole things might change.

3. This was OBVIOUSLY happening with full management blessing which would be a reversal of policy.

TejanoLibre
10-08-12, 18:43
Stopped here for a coffee with a fellow board member after dinner tonight. We sat down outside at about 11:30ish with a "normal crowd." Around 12:00ish some obvious working girls started showing up. All came inside and went upstairs. Around 12-30-1:00 seems the rules changed and girls came downstairs. By 1:00 the bar was fully enveloped with Gatos why Putenyeros, obviously working deals at tables both inside and out. Unfortunatly with the exception of one Madura (my guess around early to mid 40's) who obviously was working to maintain the money maker, trim figure, nice boobage on display, not bad skin, they were without a doubt the ugliest group of hookers this monger has ever seen. Not quite enough to push me to the dark side but getting close.

Reasons for optimism;

1. Saturday night, as we all know, is house pig night. Will chech back in the week as a favor to the rest and report.

2. Talent follows money, everybody has been BEMOANING the loss of Excedra. Perhaps if the AP coffee house guys started making it a more regualar watering hole things might change.

3. This was OBVIOUSLY happening with full management blessing which would be a reversal of policy.The Chicas are there every night of the week but more so during the week days.

Upstairs is the smoking section so if you walk by and don't see any they may be upstairs.

The talent is usually really subpar but occasionally you will find a decent girl there like Sabrina.

Tall, thin, blonde and young.

There are 4 or 5 Dominicans there too on any given night.

8 years ago they had 3 excellent girls working out of there.

Cynthia and Mari came to live with me for a year or so and the third girl went to prison for almost 8 years.

She was busted at the airport on her way to Spain because her luggage was about 4 kilos over the limit!

She was so hot before she went in and now she looks awful!

Still one of the only places to have a drink late at night in hopes of scoring without the pressures of a club or boliche.

A mini X it is.

TL

WorldTravel69
02-16-14, 13:44
Here is a Map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=217722955438416883460.0004f287d7899ea5af05a

Sexbobber
05-08-14, 11:05
I picked up really hot Dominican from Iberia. Maybe 5.5 tall and 120 lb. Super nice body except some baby fat around her waist from pregnancy. Had a overnight encounter with her and came twice. Did oral on second time also.

BayBoy
05-10-14, 13:41
I'm glad to see someone going over there and partaking of the action. Haven't been to Argentina since 2007, been going to Colombia, mostly, so I don't know what the current scene is at the Café. How many chicas show up there at night?

Kay Fabian69
09-09-14, 12:31
Was there last night from 1130 to 1200 pm.

Didn't see anything granted I could have been to easy and it was Monday.

Also I walked from my hotel both ways no problem.

TejanoLibre
09-09-14, 21:28
Was there last night from 1130 to 1200 pm.

Didn't see anything granted I could have been to easy and it was Monday.

Also I walked from my hotel both ways no problem.Very much hit and miss at Iberia.

Also, what do you expect in a 30 minute fishing session?

I advised you to just call me so we could make sure that you had a great time.

Oh well, I have been busy too.

I hope that you enjoy your stay and feel free to call me or pm me.

Thanks,

TL.

Kay Fabian69
09-09-14, 23:07
Yes. 30 minute fishing trip is definitely lazy on my part. But got bored. My Google maps got me there perfectly last night. But today has decided there's no network to connect too.

TejanoLibre
09-10-14, 01:07
Yes. 30 minute fishing trip is definitely lazy on my part. But got bored. My Google maps got me there perfectly last night. But today has decided there's no network to connect too.

feel free to call me .

TL

WorldTravel69
01-05-16, 21:26
The Google Map shows Bar Pegaso.

Did they change hands?

BayBoy
02-18-16, 10:11
Went there one nite after 10pm. Was at lease one working chica and a couple of others that were maybes. I talked to one working chica she started at 1500pesos and soon went down to 1000 pesos; wouldnt go any lower. Game over, she wasnt that good of looking.

Daddy Rulz
10-09-16, 03:05
Did the Palacio Barolo tour tonight, AWESOME.

http://www.palaciobarolotours.com/

Afterwards stopped at Iberia for a coffee. Fucking scary. I wouldn't have fucked anything there for free let alone paid for it. I was there at midnight.

Ok, there's one chick I woulda let blow me, but not if I had to pay for it. She was an Exon era chick (early 50's) but she's always really well dressed and you can tell 30 years ago she was a fucking knockout. Still attractive but not pay money attractive.

BayBoy
04-11-20, 19:53
Can someone PLEASE delete all the SPAM that's taken over the Argentina Private site. Its been totally attacked.

Questner
04-11-20, 23:42
Can someone PLEASE delete all the SPAM that's taken over the Argentina Private site. Its been totally attacked.The batch of first posts from any new BM should be approved by the moderators before they are posted, no immediate posting, this is one of the ways to battle spammers.

Local
04-13-20, 11:54
Can someone PLEASE delete all the SPAM that's taken over the Argentina Private site. Its been totally attacked.I support 100% this iniciative. AP is valuable/usefull site. Please keep it clean!

MaraNyx
12-29-20, 20:29
Yeah, I support it 100% too. Way to go lad.