PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in BA from 11/10 to 12/2

Tequila Tim
11-04-06, 23:27
Hi All,

I'll be in BA for 3 weeks starting 11/10 for the 4th time. I'm looking forward to getting re-aquainted with old friends as well as meeting new friends who enjoy "the life". Let the games begin!

Cheers,

TT

Witto
11-05-06, 11:31
Hi All,

I'll be in BA for 3 weeks starting 11/10 for the 4th time. I'm looking forward to getting re-aquainted with old friends as well as meeting new friends who enjoy "the life". Let the games begin!

Cheers,

TTHey Tim, I also happening to be in BA for those dates. On the same mind frame, for the 1st time in BA, I will probably rent a phone we could get toghther if u'd like.

Artisto Art
11-10-06, 11:09
I'll be there Nov. 16-24, also making a side trip to PDE. If anyone wants to meet up. Cheers,

AA

Noodleman
11-10-06, 17:59
I am also in BsAs now and already met up with Tequila Tim for a drink at the Alamo. Trip has gone well so far!

Moejoe
11-11-06, 01:52
I am also in BsAs now and already met up with Tequila Tim for a drink at the Alamo. Trip has gone well so far!I'll be in BA the 16th for 12 days. Looks like an invasion of newies.

Happy hunting maybe we'll run into one another.

Hunt99
11-11-06, 12:22
I'll be in BA the 16th for 12 days. Looks like an invasion of newies.Actually, it looks like an invasion of guys who don't post. If you guys don't post, then nobody benefits. Time for people to start giving back and not just taking.

RustyJones
11-13-06, 19:13
Ok, so I will be in BA from the 24th through Dec. 3. First time to BA but have done the Monger thing in Russia and Dom Rep.

I would definitely want to meet up with other fellow mongers. Crap I'll even buy the first beer!

Friendly advise is allways welcome. I wil be staying (I think) in the Recoleta area. No, I have not rented an apartment or hotel room yet. I have a few contacts and have via internet met up with a few chicas. One wanted 600 US dollars for a date (1-2 hours) Of course I wrote to her that was way out of the question or range. I did ask if she was charging that for the whole day that is 24 hours! LOL!

On another site a fellow monger stated that there was some place that was offering appartment rentals with Chicas. I think not. He may have been confused with the ad for the Baez apt.

Anyone wanting to meet up during my visit to BA just email me back or post so that I know -

John (rustyjones)

Witto
11-14-06, 01:56
Actually, it looks like an invasion of guys who don't post. If you guys don't post, then nobody benefits. Time for people to start giving back and not just taking.
I'll be in BA the 16th for 12 days. Looks like an invasion of newies.

Happy hunting maybe we'll run into one another.Can speak only for myself. But Being my first trip to BA My posts would be insignificant to the forum so I keep them to a minimun. Most likely will start posting the xp as soon as I get some. I have expressed my aprecciation to the info here provided and intend to reciprocate for sure. Untill then I'm serving myself with the big spoon with the info, from wherever sourse I can get.

Thanks again, and happy hunting. Can't wait to join the club. And have my first piece of argentinian ass. Till then.

Hunt99
11-14-06, 13:29
Can speak only for myself. But Being my first trip to BA My posts would be insignificant to the forum so I keep them to a minimun. Witto, I have to disagree with you here. I think that reports from first-timers are especially useful. You come to BsAs with a pair of fresh eyes, without pre-concieved prejudices or preferences, and will go about your fun in a way that other newbies would also repeat. So my recommendation is to post away, even if you think it has been described before by other posters.

Cornoir
11-18-06, 10:52
I will be in BA arriving Thursday the 23rd and leavin late Tuesday the 28th. Done a little mongering in Prague back a few years and thought to give warm BA a try from cold NY for the Turkey holidays.

Anyone wanting to meet up while in BA let me know either for mongering or touristy stuff.

Hope to provide some info when I get back.

Ed (cornoir)

Hunt99
11-27-06, 14:13
It is appropriate to give back to the board, and not just take.

Conoir, TequilaTim, Witto, RustyJones: I am sure you guys are able to share your experiences more than you have to date. I know that some of you have posted a thing or two, but is that all you've learned? I'll bet not. Here's my positive encouragement for you to share the wisdom you've gained in BsAs of late.