PDA

View Full Version : Blond in Buenos Aires

Royal Blue
11-06-06, 01:59
I'm going to Buenos Aires next spring for an extended period of time. I've done some research on the country, and asked people about what the situation is there vis-a-vis dating and sex. Since I'm blond and have blue eyes (ojos claros) I supposed I would stand out a bit.

BUT, I hear conflicting things. Some people say 'Oh, that's BS, it doesn't make a difference' while others (men and women) are more "You will be HOT; everyone will want to date you."

I just want to know what people here had to say about the subject.

Edit: Not, of course, that being blond is some kind of 'Get Laid Free' card, but whether Argentine society is such that it iwll be an advantage.

Jaimito Cartero
11-06-06, 05:45
Since I'm blond and have blue eyes (ojos claros) I supposed I would stand out a bit.I wouldn't find that blond and blue eyed would be anything that special. In many regards BA is a European country.

Bold Focker
11-06-06, 08:17
Let web members decide, you could also get some advance bookings!

I'm going to Buenos Aires next spring for an extended period of time. I've done some research on the country, and asked people about what the situation is there vis-a-vis dating and sex. Since I'm blond and have blue eyes (ojos claros) I supposed I would stand out a bit.

BUT, I hear conflicting things. Some people say 'Oh, that's BS, it doesn't make a difference' while others (men and women) are more "You will be HOT; everyone will want to date you."

I just want to know what people here had to say about the subject.

El Perro
11-06-06, 10:31

I just want to know what people here had to say about the subject.You won't stand out unless you are so blond and blue that you look like Gestapo youth.

Thomaso276
11-06-06, 11:59
RB: why the F would you ask a bunch of mongers what we thought of your self-proclaimed and admired beauty? Supported by both sexes during your scientific research.

It is obvious that you believe you will be adored by a waiting crowd upon entering the airport, men and women will comment on your "hotness" as you pass among them.

The situation vis-a-vis (dating and sex) will undergo a drastic cultural change after your arrival; with all men and women refusing relationships with anyone other than the blue eyed, blond hair "RRRRoyal" (say it with the rolling R)

I only hope that I am able to walk in the wake of your hotness and pick up the scraps.

By the way, how does one go about asking people "do you think I would stand out in Buenos Aires?" Do you hold your clenched fist under your chin and spin around, finishing off with a little kick and jump?

You really want to stand out - go to Oakland.

Monger514
11-06-06, 13:42
Another new member is warmly welcomed to the forum.

Master J
11-06-06, 23:44
Yes I do believe that your looks are substantially different than most and in fact I am lead to believe that with 300Pesos in your hand you will be much in demand wherever you seek to travel within the city. There is something special about these gals here, kind of mako like. But there beauty, charm, and allure make up for it. Good luck in your travels.

Hunt99
11-07-06, 10:52
I walk around with a hundred dollar bill taped to my forehead.

I learned this beauty tip from the always-fashionable Master J.

Exon123
11-07-06, 11:48
Mongers,

What Royal Blue doesn't know just yet is that Argentines as a group of people are argueably some of the most handsome comely people in the world.

Exon

Starfe
11-07-06, 12:20
Hunt,

You're stealing my headshot.

Starfe

RustyJones
11-14-06, 03:41
Ok, I will chime in on this one only from the once removed position. I had a similar question to a buddy that has been to BA a few times. His comment was that the ladies in BA like the more "white" type of guys, non-hispanic. I agree that part of it is the European heritage. But from reading the threads in hear, I think it is just the extra money they think can make from the "gringos".

Just my two cents worth.

RJ

Hunt99
11-14-06, 13:38
In all seriousness, I think a common thread is that if you're unusual, different from the rest of the population, AND (this is important) if you're well-groomed, articulate, and not sluglike, you will do well in a foreign land.

If you go to Iceland or Sweden, and you're a dark-haired, swarthy fellow, you will have the local broads crawling all over you. Likewise, if you're fair-haired and visit the Philippines, you will be in big demand amongst the local girls.

In the past I spent a lot of time in Eastern Europe. Being a foreigner, and in some cases a foreigner who could speak the local language, I was up to my neck in free pussy. Of course "free" pussy is usually anything but. But that's an entirely different thread.

Bottom line: "Exotic" is good. Even if you don't think of yourself as exotic, you are. It just depends on where you go.

Geo Eye
11-14-06, 22:43
Not true, if you are a foriener in Buenos Aires, the sluts ook at you like an ATM. I just got back from Buenos Aires today and the women there are having a field day with the outsiders, namely gringos. Lots of you guys are being taken for and still do not realize it.

Keep living in your little dream world. 99

Moore
11-15-06, 01:42
Royal Blue,

As stated, the majority of Argentines are of European decent, principally Italy and Spain, though there were immigrants from just about every European (and Arab) country you can name.

Being blond and blue eyed in Argentina is probably like being blond/blueeyed in Southern Italy or Spain. There are natives that look like you and you can blend in if you wish, but you are a minority. Girls aren't accosting you in the street like they might in a mestizo country like Mexico but your pigmentation (and foreign accent) certainly don't hurt when hitting on amateur local girls. You're different from the norm and most likely you're one wealthy sonofabitch by local standards. Chicks all over the planet like that.

One of the most important keys to success is your Spanish. You don't have to be fluent, but if you can't hold/start a basic conversation then you can pretty much forget about hooking up with amateur babes that don't happen to be English teachers (there are some ;)). I remember that I started scoring big about 2 - 3 months after moving to BsAs. By that time my castellano had become decent. Also you've established yourself in the country at that point, know your way around, you have an apartment etc - the girls no longer view you as just a passing gringo tourist looking for a one night stand.

Royal Blue
11-15-06, 02:54
I've been studying Spanish for about 5 years now. I was in Spain a couple of years ago and could communicate fairly well with the locals. At the time I was terribly shy and not good at approaching people but I did find myself accosted by aggressive Spanish girls on several occasions, though I always managed to bungle it.

Tigre
11-20-06, 17:54
How do the majority of non-pro women in Argentina view swallowing and anal sex? The majority as in what is the general viewpoint. I know it varies depending on the individual, but for instance, in a place like Germany, I'd say the majority of the non-pro women I met do swallow.

El Perro
11-20-06, 18:25
How do the majority of non-pro women in Argentina view swallowing and anal sex? Some of them are ok with both, but not in tandem.:D