PDA

View Full Version : Couples

Smokey
11-06-06, 14:08
Does anyone have information on a good massage for couples? I will be going to BA with my girlfriend and would like to enjoy a good massage with her. She is ok with me getting a happy ending and I think she would like it if I helped her have a happy ending while getting a massage, perhaps sex would be nice while the massage is going on. I think one chica doing the massage would be best if she does not mind the help and does not mind being "involved". Also no clothes. I see the adds that say woman yes / no, couple yes / no. How can they say yes to couple and no to woman? Perhaps I need to just call and ask but I am sure many of you have expertise in this field and figured I would put it out there.

Perhaps MARTINA at http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/martina/bk00.htm would be good? The only restriction my girlfriend has is that I do not have sex with the Masseur, I think I can live with that.

Geo Eye
11-06-06, 14:45
Smokey,

You are a lucky man, most women I date slap me and leave me when I bring up the topic.

To answer your question, you should have no problem, most 80% of massuer do not mind getting it on with both, as long as you give them a liittle extra.

Good luck fellow dog.

David_33
11-08-06, 01:13
Martina told me that she has many female clients. I think she would enjoy it.

Strad
11-08-06, 01:58
How does massage for couple would work? In another word, how can one masseur works on a couple the same time? Any report on that? Just curious.

Thanks!

Strad

Smokey
11-28-06, 05:26
Well I will let you know soon, probably will be there first part of December.

Polvo
11-28-06, 13:14
How does massage for couple would work? In another word, how can one masseur works on a couple the same time? Any report on that? Just curious.

Thanks!

StradStrad:

You need to find one who is ambidextrous!:-)

Polvo

Smokey
01-06-07, 02:36
Went to Spa Zona: Micro centro Florida 868 14 floor.

A nice place because it has a sauna and jacuzzi.

First had to arrange for the couple massage. They brought another table into the room and set them side by side. My girlfriend and I got naked and got in the jacuzzi for about 30 minutes. When they came to get us of course we were in the middle of something so we had to discontinue and go the the massage.

We laid on our separate tables with about 3 feet between them and completely naked. The (2) masseuse was ok with taking her top off and allowing me to touch her. I could tell they were a little, are you sure this is ok? Had a great massage for about 45 minutes and then came the ending, my girlfriend did not know it was coming until the masseuse started going there. The two woman worked in unison to get to the end together while I held my girlfriend's hand, such a romantic moment, I would say.

Good finish and ended with a shower.

Strad
01-06-07, 11:20
Thanks for reporting back. It was such an unique and wonderful experience you have got there, please continue posting.

Any report on Spa Zona? I did not find any report.

Smoky, how much did the double massage cost, if you don't mind?

Thanks!

Strad

Exon123
01-06-07, 14:11
Went to Spa Zona: Micro centro Florida 868 14 floor.

A nice place because it has a sauna and jacuzzi.

First had to arrange for the couple massage. They brought another table into the room and set them side by side. My girlfriend and I got naked and got in the jacuzzi for about 30 minutes. When they came to get us of course we were in the middle of something so we had to discontinue and go the the massage.

We laid on our separate tables with about 3 feet between them and completely naked. The (2) masseuse was ok with taking her top off and allowing me to touch her. I could tell they were a little, are you sure this is ok? Had a great massage for about 45 minutes and then came the ending, my girlfriend did not know it was coming until the masseuse started going there. The two woman worked in unison to get to the end together while I held my girlfriend's hand, such a romantic moment, I would say.

Good finish and ended with a shower.This give's me a "Woodie"

What a great idea.

Exon

Smokey
01-11-07, 18:54
Any report on Spa Zona? I did not find any report.

Smoky, how much did the double massage cost, if you don't mind?

StradCost was 100.00 each and I tipped pretty well, got to impress the girlfriend you know.

I did not see a report on Spa Zona, and I can't remember where I found it, but the location is convenient and the facility clean, and the two girls I saw were attractive and slim

Smokey
01-11-07, 19:47
I don't know if I should report the next experience because I was sworn to secrecy about the person who gave the massage and location but I will report just to give you some ideas.

This time went to an apartment with only one massage therapist. After negotiating and requesting the massage. (there was a lot of confusion because the girl had not done a couple before) The masseuse stepped out of the room while I helped my girlfriend take off her clothes, she laid face down on the table and I started to give her a little massage myself. The masseuse returned and started the massage. I watched for a short time and started taking off my clothes. Once naked I started to help with the massage, I was on one side of the table while the masseuse was on the other. She could tell, I think, that it was pretty exiting for me. We started on my girlfriends legs and I move over to join the masseuse on her side of the table. I touched her a little and asked of it would be ok if I took some of her clothes off and she agreed, my girlfriend was head down on the table but could see through the hole in the table the occasional article of clothing hit the floor. We both continued to work (now everyone is naked) on different areas of my girlfriend. I always had at least one hand on my girlfriend but often started massaging the masseuse. She would often take a break and start massaging me. This lasted for about 30-40 minutes. At one point while I was standing next to the masseuse and slightly behind her, she lifted her knee up on the table to allow me better access to her. I could tell from the wetness that she was enjoying this. The masseuse then moved to the head of the table and started working on the back and shoulders of my girlfriend, I moved in behind the masseuse and reaching both hands around her while tightly pressing against her and sliding up and down her back and buttocks, we massaged my girlfriend. This lasted for about 10 minutes and then we had my girlfriend turn over and continued. Together, the masseuse and I worked different areas on my girlfriend and eventually ended back at the head of the table. The masseuse then climbed up on the table in the 69 position and started working on my girlfriend. And my girlfriend was working on her. Next thing I found myself or at least part of myself between 2 sets of lips. While I was siding back and forth I notice that that the pressure applied almost started me into the masseuse at which time she stopped and went to get a condom. She returned and applied the condom. I figured that if my girlfriend was going to object she would do it now. (no objection) So the masseuse returned to the 69 position and I followed in behind. I did the masseuse for awhile with my girlfriend lips pressed tightly against the whole thing. This lasted for quite awhile but I am not sure how long because there was no blood left in my brain to help remember things like that. We then moved around, took the condom off and I proceeded to make love to my girlfriend while the masseuse moved around and massaged us both. Well, to make a long story short and keep you from getting board, we finished with me laying on the table face up with the masseuse and my girlfriend giving me a wonderful massage and a double effort happy ending. The massage ended after almost 2 hours. We all took a quick shower and my girlfriend and I left. We were invited back but again I was sworn to secrecy, still not sure why but I must respect her wish, especially if I ever expect to come back, and I certainly do! The masseuse said that she had never done this before but that it was her fantasy.

Strad
01-11-07, 22:54
"The only restriction my girlfriend has is that I do not have sex with the Masseur". Were your girlfriend okay after what had happened during that session?

I respect your secrecy, maybe someday if I have a girl friend, I will PM you okay? :D

Meanwhile, keep on reporting, this kind of stuff is really good!

Strad.

I don't know if I should report the next experience because I was sworn to secrecy about the person who gave the massage and location but I will report just to give you some ideas.

This time went to an apartment with only one massage therapist. After negotiating and requesting the massage. (there was a lot of confusion because the girl had not done a couple before) The masseuse stepped out of the room while I helped my girlfriend take off her clothes, she laid face down on the table and I started to give her a little massage myself. The masseuse returned and started the massage. I watched for a short time and started taking off my clothes. Once naked I started to help with the massage, I was on one side of the table while the masseuse was on the other. She could tell, I think, that it was pretty exiting for me. We started on my girlfriends legs and I move over to join the masseuse on her side of the table. I touched her a little and asked of it would be ok if I took some of her clothes off and she agreed, my girlfriend was head down on the table but could see through the hole in the table the occasional article of clothing hit the floor. We both continued to work (now everyone is naked) on different areas of my girlfriend. I always had at least one hand on my girlfriend but often started massaging the masseuse. She would often take a break and start massaging me. This lasted for about 30-40 minutes. At one point while I was standing next to the masseuse and slightly behind her, she lifted her knee up on the table to allow me better access to her. I could tell from the wetness that she was enjoying this. The masseuse then moved to the head of the table and started working on the back and shoulders of my girlfriend, I moved in behind the masseuse and reaching both hands around her while tightly pressing against her and sliding up and down her back and buttocks, we massaged my girlfriend. This lasted for about 10 minutes and then we had my girlfriend turn over and continued. Together, the masseuse and I worked different areas on my girlfriend and eventually ended back at the head of the table. The masseuse then climbed up on the table in the 69 position and started working on my girlfriend. And my girlfriend was working on her. Next thing I found myself or at least part of myself between 2 sets of lips. While I was siding back and forth I notice that that the pressure applied almost started me into the masseuse at which time she stopped and went to get a condom. She returned and applied the condom. I figured that if my girlfriend was going to object she would do it now. (no objection) So the masseuse returned to the 69 position and I followed in behind. I did the masseuse for awhile with my girlfriend lips pressed tightly against the whole thing. This lasted for quite awhile but I am not sure how long because there was no blood left in my brain to help remember things like that. We then moved around, took the condom off and I proceeded to make love to my girlfriend while the masseuse moved around and massaged us both. Well, to make a long story short and keep you from getting board, we finished with me laying on the table face up with the masseuse and my girlfriend giving me a wonderful massage and a double effort happy ending. The massage ended after almost 2 hours. We all took a quick shower and my girlfriend and I left. We were invited back but again I was sworn to secrecy, still not sure why but I must respect her wish, especially if I ever expect to come back, and I certainly do! The masseuse said that she had never done this before but that it was her fantasy.

Smokey
01-26-07, 05:44
"The only restriction my girlfriend has is that I do not have sex with the Masseur". Were your girlfriend okay after what had happened during that session?

Strad.She was ok with it, I will never understand but as long as it was with my girlfriend and it was only for pleasure I think it was ok with her. She said something about whatever it takes to make me happy. (can you tell we are not married) Also she was very involved and this was a very new experience for her as well. They are strange animals, don't you think.

Daddy Rulz
01-26-07, 12:19
She was ok with it, I will never understand but as long as it was with my girlfriend and it was only for pleasure I think it was ok with her. She said something about whatever it takes to make me happy. (can you tell we are not married) Also she was very involved and this was a very new experience for her as well. They are strange animals, don't you think.Let me guess, your family is rich, you started a business on a shoe string and now its multinational, and your probably hung like a horse. Some guys have all the luck.

Great posts Smokey, thanks for keeping the dream alive.

Geo Eye
01-26-07, 15:26
Smokey,

They are truely stange animals. The best thing I have ever done to figure out women is not to try to figure them out.

Women are very emotional and make all kinds of strange decisions based on thier emotions. The best kind of women you can have is one which participates with another women. This is true happiness.

Strad
01-27-07, 00:22
Weither married or not, but it must had been her first experience with another female, I recon? Wow, that's naaice!

What have you two been doing lately, please follow it up.

Thanks!

Strad.

She was ok with it, I will never understand but as long as it was with my girlfriend and it was only for pleasure I think it was ok with her. She said something about whatever it takes to make me happy. (can you tell we are not married) Also she was very involved and this was a very new experience for her as well. They are strange animals, don't you think.

Smokey
01-28-07, 05:00
Let me guess, your family is rich, you started a business on a shoe string and now its multinational, and your probably hung like a horse. Some guys have all the luck.

Great posts Smokey, thanks for keeping the dream alive."ooh grande", but don't they always say that?

Smokey
01-28-07, 05:05
What have you two been doing lately, please follow it up.

Strad.We did a parking lot, the woods, the swimming pool, hot tub, a steam room at the spa and now I think we are looking for a beach, any good ideas?

Daddy Rulz
01-28-07, 12:34
We did a parking lot, the woods, the swimming pool, hot tub, a steam room at the spa and now I think we are looking for a beach, any good ideas?Since your the empresario of a huge multinational company, have the G-5 take you to Vieques (a little island off the coast of Puerto Rico) the last time I was there the beaches were deserted and we fucked on a blanket all night and never saw another person. You could prolly take your little Masajista with you.

As far as beaches here, have them deliver a load of sand to the hotel and put on some Jimmy Buffet.