PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Hour pricing

Wayne Will
11-09-06, 03:28
When I was down in BA I saw a Internet girl for 200 peso's for an hour. How much does one pay for multiple hours such as 4, 8, 12 or 24(the whole day) I am assuming it's not a simple "multiple by the hours" formula. I saw the same girl for two hours and paid her double. Was that too much? This same girl was asking for $500 US to stay the night and I thought that was too much. What do you guys pay compared to the hourly quote when keeping a girl for longer durations?

AllIWantIsLove
11-09-06, 04:24
In my experience they always ask for double their hourly rate for two hours. I've gone along with that but maybe I've been foolish. For x hours, x>3, they do not, again in my experience, try to get x times their hourly rate. I think that I've been getting all nighters for about, very approximately, 5 times the hourly rate. In all cases the rates we get vary depending on how well we negotiate and how well we speak Spanish. The most I've ever paid for an all nighter was $800 pesos, and that was too much.

Bob

El Aleman
11-09-06, 08:22
Wayne,

Anything quoted in U$S is too much.

Look at it this way: hardly any chica gets more than one customer per night, so basically the hourly rate is what she earns the night. How much time she spends with you for that, is a lot up to how good the chemistry between you etc.

If you negotiate for an all nighter, offer between 2 and 3 times the hourly rate. If one just wants to multiply tell her she's loco, and go on.

Just the 5 centavos (2 * 2.5) of.

El Alemán

Capt Dave
11-09-06, 10:18
When I was down in BA I saw a Internet girl for 200 peso's for an hour. How much does one pay for multiple hours such as 4, 8, 12 or 24(the whole day) I am assuming it's not a simple "multiple by the hours" formula. I saw the same girl for two hours and paid her double. Was that too much? This same girl was asking for $500 US to stay the night and I thought that was too much. What do you guys pay compared to the hourly quote when keeping a girl for longer durations?Wayne.

Do yourself a favor and don't offer a girl who wants 200 pesos an hour ANYTHING if she either wants to leave after 60 minutes or wants more money to stay more then an hour.

I've decided not to scold anybody anymore for paying too much, but I will tell you that NO Agentino would pay 200 pesos to anyone who didn't stay more then 60 minutes (back me up here amigos?) on her own nickle, and certainly not see her again.

An all nighter should only be sought AFTER a shorter session, and should be done because there was enough chemistry between you 2 to make it a good idea for both of you. A girl who wants to leave after 60 minutes isn't interested in spending the night except maybe for money, and that pretty much guarantees a lackluster evening of sleeping with a girl you don't know who only wants to see what she can get from you.

My advice would be DON'T give her ANY more money for time after 60 minutes if she doesn't stay on her own, but use that money to go looking for a new one (after catching your breath, of course)

BadMan
11-09-06, 10:59
I don't really see a reason for an " all nighter " in BA. I have had multiple hour sessions of fucking with chatting inbetween, but thats about it. I have had a few girls ask to stay after a 3-4 hour session, but I always tell them it's best for them to go home. I mean they really aren't your girlfriend. I would negociate a RATE if I were you. 500 US a night doesn't seem like much of a rate. Rates are customary in Europe. ALWAYS. I would pay double the hour rate for a four hour session if I were you, and that's it. DON'T EVER PAY MORE. Well do what you want man it's your money but just know you are paying too much.

There are girls who won't accept that, but why would you want to spend the whole night with a girl like that anyways. I usually try to bang good looking girls that offer a good fuck session for a reasonable price. Most of the time, the girls I make my regulars seem to be ok with staying 4 hours for twice their normal one hour rate. Remember if you picked up the girl at a Privado or an agency, they are usually only making about 50% of what you paid, so if you paid 200 AR, they only really made 100 AR for that hour. So the only way that girl is going to make 500 US in a night is if she fucks 15 guys. That is INSANE. A reasonable number would be 400-600 AR MAX for an all nighter, and that is IF she is good looking, a GREAT provider, and also has a wonderful personality and she treats you right. If all those prerequisites are met then you can pay her the equivalent of 4-6 one hour "dates" which means 400-600 AR. I mean if you pay her 500 US, you basically just gave her two months rent dude. Thats chump status.

I will be honest. The most I ever paid a girl in BA has been 600 AR for an hour. And looking back the service was great and the girl was very good looking, but I would NOT see a girl like that for an all nighter. 400 AR for 4 hours is a good number for a girl who charges 200 AR an hour. Good luck but just always make sure you don't negociate through an agency, and if you aren't and she is still asking 500 US for the all nighter she is greedy and probably not worth it. Remember that the only way she can make that in one night is if she bangs 15 guys through an agency or 8 guys on her own, either way its virtually impossible. But hey if you got 500 US burning a hole in your pocket, go for it, just know I GUARANTEE you can get the SAME girl ALL night for no more than 200 US. GUARANTEED.

Badboy

Jaimito Cartero
11-09-06, 19:55
I don't book internet chicas, but when I pull a chica from the club I always negotiate for 90-120 minutes. I'd echo Dave's statement about never trying to book a TLN unless you really like the chica. Even then, I would only pay her at the end of the night. I had one that promised to return after sending her kid off to school. Guess what? She never came back. I saw her the next year in the club, and she was surprised I didn't want to pull her again.

Wayne Will
11-09-06, 23:43
I saw this girl (who is very highly rated here) for one hour (it lasted more than an hour) the first time and there seemed to be some good chemistry between us and since I was down in BA by myself I thought it might be nice to spend more time with her (maybe the whole night) I made the mistake of asking the interpreter how much she wanted for the whole night. When the nightly rate was quoted back to me as $600 US I knew it was a highball number but I didn't really want to get into a negotiating session, so I declined. I said that was to high and it dropped very quickly to $500 US. I figured I could have gotten her for the night for a much better price but I was not really sure what to aim for so I just declined. I was thinking about offering her 900 pesos but when I heard $500 US I said, "fuck that". She was a very good provider but I ended up never spending more than 1 or 2 hours with her because of the price. If I ever go back to BA I will definitely be better informed to negotiate a longer stay. Guys, thanks for your help.

Knuckhead
11-10-06, 00:16
To build further on Dave's and Jaimito's comments below, I would say that a TLN with a new girl, where you basically will be SLEEPING next to her, should be attempted when it naturally "happens" on its own. It happens from time to time, but it is not something you should count on ahead of time. Consider that it is neither too safe nor financially advantageous to be sleeping next to a complete stranger while she is ON THE CLOCK!

A more natural approach to TLN with someone new would be to book a late evening appointment with a girl you are interested in. During the session, if the chemistry is right and the sexual experience happens to be fulfilling for the both of you (as opposed to being a provider-client experience) you can mention that you will be going out to dinner ALONE and lightly but unequivocally hint that it would be your pleasure to have her join you. At this point you have pretty much done your part. It goes (literally) without saying that this will be absolutely OFF the clock! You are simply asking her out to dinner and paying for her dinner, not for her time.

If the chica is interested in you AND does not have any family obligations like a child, etc, she will gladly accept. Otherwise she will come up with some polite excuse. This is simply the Argentine way of saying "no". If so, take a hint (!!) and do NOT insist. Alternatively, sometimes the chicas can simply stay without being asked or prompted after the initial one hour session is over. If so, just mention the invitation above politely and she will most likely follow. Make sure you pay her for the "hour" she has already spent with you at this point.

During the dinner the two of you will get to know one another a little better and decide if you'd like to spend some more time together. After the dinner ask if she likes to return to spend "a few more hours" with you. Since you have already paid her once before coming in, you really can even skip the part about discussing the extra pay. If so, in the morning it would be reasonable to pay her the equivalent of what you already paid for the one hour session. If SHE brings up the issue of money, tell her that you simply want her to stay over because you are enjoying her company (the sound you are hearing in the background is that of my ever enlarging nose hitting against the monitor). Again, if pressed, you can offer her what you have already paid her for the one hour session. Most girls worthy of TLN at this point will simply not bring up the subject of compensation.

I hope you have found this be of some help. This is how most of my TLN's in Argentina worked. Then again, I am not a big fan of TLN as I simply sleep better alone.

Jaimito Cartero
11-10-06, 02:41
I saw this girl (who is very highly rated here) for one hour (it lasted more than an hour) the first time and there seemed to be some good chemistry between us and since I was down in BA by myself I thought it might be nice to spend more time with her (maybe the whole night) I made the mistake of asking the interpreter how much she wanted for the whole night.

I can understand using an interpreter to setup an appointment if you have special requests. I just do not understand why you'd need for doing a TLN if you've got the chica there. If you can read 20 words in spanish, you can negotiate. I've gone to 12 countries this year, and there were a half dozen languages that I was pretty clueless in. I learned the basic "How Much", basic numbers, and that was more than enough to get by.

Some people will think their appointment setter or interpreter will help you with negotiating. It's usually far from the truth, since the chica might feel embarrassed if they charge too low.

If you really read the forum, you'll find that it's much better to *tell* them how much you'll pay them, instead of asking them. It's also quite right to set the time limits, say until 10am, multiple pops and so forth.

My first even encounter in BA was with a Paraguayan chica. We left fairly late, and she stayed the whole night. It was 150 pesos or less. Now she did get pretty nasty, language wise the next day, (She used the S word. Shopping) and was all cuddly and stuff. No shopping for me, I'm allergic to it! :)

El Aleman
11-10-06, 08:14
Wayne, the advice offered in the last few posts is maybe the best that has ever been said to this issue, and to Member #3313: I learned something out of what you wrote, thanks.

I often did a slightly different approach, which goes into the same direction: When I had a good short term experience with a girl (usually club girl) and have her phone no. I call her a few days later and outright ask her when her free day would be, and if she likes to have dinner with me that day.

A short time price has already been established this way, and I never had a girl bringing up the issue of money again. The second night nearly always goes on much more relaxed, no pressure of "I have to be back" etc. And if she leaves within maybe 2 hours after we entered my apartment I give her the same as before, and if we have breakfast together I might multiply that with 1.5 or 2 - usually she does not even count and takes it with a smile and a kiss.

At my experience, if there is some chemistry between you and a girl, she does not clock-watch, she is happy to spend time with you before, after and inbetween sex, however many will (and can) not spend the night, usually because of their kid (s)

but again: U$S 500 is an insult. It clearly establishes that the lady in question only thinks how to draw the maximum amount of cash from your pocket. don't walk to the next one, run!

2 more centavos from.

El Alemán