PDA

View Full Version : Travel Agents

Mercboy
11-11-06, 01:00
Does anyone know a good local travel agent. I have used Mayra in the past, but she seems to be unavailable until January.

Alan23
11-11-06, 16:36
I have used a company called Passingtur - located on C. Pellegrini 1057. Telephone 4328-0032.

Lady I dealt with specifically was: nschiavo@passingturviajes.com.ar Her family name is Schiavo, not sure what her first name was beginning with an "N".

They provided me with the very best fares to USH.

Let me know if you need more info,

Alan

Moore
11-12-06, 03:45
Barcelo is good:

http://www.barceloviajes.com.ar/

But I rarely find agents that can do better pricewise than google, expedia, or aerolineas.com.ar. Barcelo can be helpful when you're trying to make a last minute reservation at peak time, like BsAs to Bariloche in late July. They seem pretty successful with waitlisted flights and they'll deliver tickets to your door when etickets aren't allowed.

Sometimes you have to personally go to the Aerolineas Argentinas office when dealing directly with them. My 2nd favorite airline behind Emirates.

Chascomus
11-25-06, 19:15
Her name is Laura and she works downtown for Tourismo Pecom. She is also very bi-lingual and knows that many Americans don't like outdated or run down hotels and tries to find something a little better. We also get all our "internal" flights from her. Her information:

Laura Renom.

lrenom@turismo-pecom. Com. Ar

Turismo Pecom SACFI.

Av Corrientes 880 piso 10

Buenos Aires-ARGENTINA.

Office Tel: 4324-4400 ext.: 4460

PcDude
02-20-09, 03:11
Gents,

I'm looking to see Iguazo falls, and maybe Bariloche and / or the glaciers in Pategonia this trip. Any updated info on cheap and reliable local travel agents? I need someone with decent English skills too.

Thanks,

PcDude