PDA

View Full Version : The Adventures of Headgames

Monger514
11-12-06, 18:58
I didn't post much about my last trip in September, for a couple of reasons. One, there's been a lot of negativity on the board recently, and I was turned off by it. Two, my trip turned immediately into a GFE experience with a boliche girl, and so things seemed too private to post about. On our second or third night here, I went to Cutty Sark and met a beautiful dark-skinned Argentine girl who became my close companion for the remainder of the trip, and my buddy went across the street to Jaz Club and damn if he didn't marry a thin Paraguayan girl the same night.

Business brought me (and my buddy) back sooner than I expected. I'm staying in a shitty apartment on Libertador that really makes me miss Jackson's place. Yesterday (my first day) I went to the Alamo to see the Bikini Open, which now happens every other hour, 12 times a day, 84 times a week, from what I can tell. Peter lamented that the contest is not driving sales as much as it first did; geez, did you think about doing it maybe every half hour?

My favorites were the Playboy cover girl, and the one with the camel toe, when you looked at her underwear damn if you couldn't see her crack, and it was like that the whole night. Marry me! But, meeting these fine women was not in the cards. And from what I hear, when they are available, it's at prices far higher than what most of us are accustomed to paying (can you say "trophy fuck"?)

Since my girlfriend from the previous visit was unreachable for some reason (despite acting very excited about seeing me again) I left Jackson at his apartment (he had an appointment with some chick) and headed over to Solid Gold, being careful not to look any of the 20 touts I passed on the street directly in the eye. There I pulled out a girl I had taken an interest in on my last trip. Her name is Marilyn, and she had a big smile and those nice C cup titties I dream about back in sex prison. Yeah! I decided not to haggle over the price tonight (price police take note) and agreed to pay the 300 pesos, but shit it was worth it. We went back to the apartment and she kept the same pleasant personality and demeanor for the next hour and a half while we got to business. Though as usual when I put on the Argentine condom, it choked off my erection; these condoms seem to have been designed for people with very small dicks. I mean, mine is not big by any means, but it is thicker than a pencil.

Monger514
11-12-06, 18:59
Oh, and my buddy will be holed up in his apartment the entire trip with his Paraguayan wife, so don't expect any reports from him.