PDA

View Full Version : l'Alliance Steak Restaurant

Pages : [1] 2

Jackson
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Capt Dave
11-16-06, 21:07
This is a (fairly) recently opened restaurant right next door to Exedra (and RIGHT next to the expensive and over-rated Chacra) It is usually decorated by an attractive young lady sitting in front, soliciting diners.

Stopped by last night for a light bite with 3 other guys, and was VERY impressed with both the quality of food and the prices.

I ordered a Waldorf salad, which typically in Argentina comes smothered in greasy mayonaisse. It arrived smothered in some white substance, which to my delight turned out to be fresh, lovely whipped cream. The apples were freshly cut, celery crispy and walnuts fresh. Totally delightful, and priced at 9 pesos!

Additional orders included a chicken brochette, which was huge, well acompanied by grilled peppers and onions, and priced at 10 pesos. Several Chorizos were consumed, priced at 2.50 pesos, and were very good. Empanadas were 1.2 each, although the only had meat ones.

The parilla is right by the window, and looks very good. Judging by the quality of what we did have, I would not be afraid to order the very reasonably priced bife de chorizo (14 pesos I believe) or any of the other items on the parilla menu.

As we were leaving I stopped to thank the owner, who was sitting by the door, and at which point he turned to me and said, in perfect English, "I'm glad you enjoyed it".

It turns out he's from California, and his name is Dario.

I absolutely would (and will) eat there in again, and recommend it to anyone, especially since you can stumble out the door and be right at Exedra.

I forget the name of the young lady at the door, but she is VERY easy to look at. From our upstairs table right at the window, you could look straight down and have a lovely view of her excellant taste in corpinos - an added bonus to a very nice meal!

David

Jaimito Cartero
11-16-06, 23:56
This is a (fairly) recently opened restaurant right next door to Exedra (and RIGHT next to the expensive and over-rated Chacra) It is usually decorated by an attractive young lady sitting in front, soliciting diners.Sounds like a good place to hit. I'd say the door person there is much nicer than Chacra's, unless you're into the bovine type.:)

WorldTravel69
11-17-06, 23:31
Sorry, Capt Dave, me and my amigo BayBoy have been to this restaurant three times. I mentioned it earlier in a report, but you do a better job reviewing than I do.

We really like the place and the Lomo is great as well as everything else.

Their are two owners Dario and Ramiro. What a combination a Californian and a Texan.

The Chicas name at the door is Cynthia. The Camarera´s name is Barbara. Spelled something like that.

This is a (fairly) recently opened restaurant right next door to Exedra (and RIGHT next to the expensive and over-rated Chacra) It is usually decorated by an attractive young lady sitting in front, soliciting diners.

Stopped by last night for a light bite with 3 other guys, and was VERY impressed with both the quality of food and the prices.

I ordered a Waldorf salad, which typically in Argentina comes smothered in greasy mayonaisse. It arrived smothered in some white substance, which to my delight turned out to be fresh, lovely whipped cream. The apples were freshly cut, celery crispy and walnuts fresh. Totally delightful, and priced at 9 pesos!

Additional orders included a chicken brochette, which was huge, well acompanied by grilled peppers and onions, and priced at 10 pesos. Several Chorizos were consumed, priced at 2.50 pesos, and were very good. Empanadas were 1.2 each, although the only had meat ones.

The parilla is right by the window, and looks very good. Judging by the quality of what we did have, I would not be afraid to order the very reasonably priced bife de chorizo (14 pesos I believe) or any of the other items on the parilla menu.

As we were leaving I stopped to thank the owner, who was sitting by the door, and at which point he turned to me and said, in perfect English, "I'm glad you enjoyed it".

It turns out he's from California, and his name is Dario.

I absolutely would (and will) eat there in again, and recommend it to anyone, especially since you can stumble out the door and be right at Exedra.

I forget the name of the young lady at the door, but she is VERY easy to look at. From our upstairs table right at the window, you could look straight down and have a lovely view of her excellant taste in corpinos - an added bonus to a very nice meal!

David

Hunt99
11-25-06, 19:39
Capt Dave and Papa Benito can agree on something. Knowing that each of these fellows has fine taste in restaurants, I am looking forward to visiting this place on my next trip.

Jaimito Cartero
11-30-06, 04:42
I went the other night before heading over to Exedra. It was 11:30pm, and only one other diner in the place.

I got the Bife de Chorizo, and and empanada (which weren't on the menu) The Bife looked great when it came out, very thick, almost 2". However the waitress told me to check it, to see if it was the jugosa that I ordered. Nope, still cold in the middle! They took it back, and just butterflied it. So I got about 60% nice flavorful steak, and the rest overcooked and dry. I think if they can't make it medium on their grill, they should just butterfly it from the get go, and season it all. The meat seemed of good quality and flavor.

They had a nice breadbasket, with warm bread. A mediocre seasoned spread for the bread was a nonstarter. The empanada was good and only 1.25p.

Service was decent, the owners asked if everything was okay as I was heading out. I didn't mention the problem with the meat, but would before cooking the next time.

Bife de Chorizo $19p.

Agua.5l $2.5p.

I think the table charge was 2p, but I don't recall exactly.

I had stopped by the day before, but they hadn't opened yet. It's funny, because a guy on the street stopped and saw me looking a the menu, and told me not to go there, and to go to La Chacra. No thanks, I've been there, I told him.

Alan23
12-09-06, 06:09
Have visited this "new find" twice in the last week. Very pleased with the quality of the meat - my lomos have been cooked perfectly each time (medium)

Good food, good value, good location, and good people running the place - I will continue to patronize, as long as these basic ingredients remain unchanged.

Alan

Jaimito Cartero
12-10-06, 17:22
I visited again the night before I left. I mentioned that if they couldn't cook my Bife de Chorizo correctly in it's original thick state, they should just butterfly it. They did so, and it came out nicely. They salt a little more than the norm for Argentina (which is how I actually prefer it) but when you butterfly it, the area doubles and gets a tad too salty for me. The empanada was also cold in the middle. They brought another one, which was a bit burnt on one side, but I just cut that part off.

Other than these minor things, it's a good deal, the management seems to looking to make sure you're happy. I talked to the American manager / owner and he seemed like he actually cared, which is good.

I still prefer Yugo's more, but this place has some real potential.

If you live in the neighborhood, they have a delivery menu with very reasonable prices for many non eat in menu items.

The table charge is just 1 peso.

The Rodz
12-22-06, 23:41
Thanks to Dario and all his stuff for the wonderful meat we've had!

With no doubt, this is the best place to have a good time and a delicious ASADO for a GREAT PRICE!

We'll come back any time we are in Buenos Aires.

By the way, Dario and Ramiro speaks perfect English and they can fulfill any requirement you have.

Lucrecia, Mark & Christian!

Fretta
12-27-06, 01:09
I've been in Argentina for about a month and thought I was tired of beef. The lomo here made me change my mind—it's seriously top notch and not really all that expensive.

Jackpot
01-22-07, 01:02
The owners of L'Alliance have offered a great deal for a Super Bowl Dinner!

The meal: Bife de ojo or bife de lomo.

Potato.

Salad.

Bread.

Liter of Beer.

The place: Upstairs great room with large screen TV.

Comfortable seating.

No kids or soccer fans.

Close to Exedra, 20 yards to the right on Cordoba.

The cost: Fifty pesos.

The restaurant is normally closed on Sundays so there will be only football fans. You can bring your favorite lady friend and please do so.

The Game starts at 8:00 pm BA time, 6:00 Miami Time..

Please RSVP me with a confirming PM. We need a minimum of 10 eaters to make this happen. Besides, its a good way to try a new parrilla under American ownership. Read the reviews in this section.

Jackpot

Sky Ryder
01-22-07, 12:22
I have eaten here twice in the last week or so, both times for lunch. It was pretty quiet, but the food was great and the service as well.

He told me that he was going to try and do something special for the Super Bowl and I bet it will be a fun time with some good food.

I enjoy the atmosphere and the food and given the chance I believe this place could become a favorite.

Jackpot
01-23-07, 00:37
Please refer to details posted below for the dinner.

Jackpot
01-24-07, 21:33
Hey gents,

Still looking for more guests.

Don't miss the opportunity.

Jackpot

Jackpot
02-03-07, 17:07
LÁlliance will have the Super bowl!

The viewing and dinning will take place in the air conditioned dining room which can comfortably accomodate 60 + people.

There is a large sceen (8 x 10 feet) and a tv projector. I saw the sceen yesterday with a soccer (dread) game and it looked real good.

The dinner costs 50 pesos and consists of:

1. Bife de chorizo or lomo steak
2. Salad.
3. Potato
4. Bread and
5. A liter of beer.

Starting time for the game is 8 PM, BA time.

You can arrive early and have a cocktail while you pick your seat.

LÁlliance is on Cordoba between Peligrini and Suipacha. If you step out the front door of Exedra, tTurn left and walk 120 feet +/- you will be there.

If you go past the big parrilla with the open fire pit you have gone too far.

Happy Superbowl and may the Colts win by 6 1/2 Points.

Jackpot

WorldTravel69
03-02-07, 09:54
Got into town and just had to have a nice dinner, so I went to l'Alliance and had a great Steak with Mushrooms.

They will prepare the food anyway you want. Even if it is not on the menu they will try to do it for you.

I understand that they will be showing the NCAA March Madness starting on the 15th.

Their Superbowl night had a packed house.

BadMan
03-17-07, 15:33
Ok went here last night with a fellow monger before hitting Madahos. While we were waiting for our food one of my girlfriends called me up and asked me if she could come by with a girlfriend. So we had two female guests join us half way into our meal. I had the lomo and mashed potatoes and my guests had the Waldorf, and our two female guests each had fish. The steak was cooked perfectly and the atmosphere was very relaxed. I have to say the prices here were very good. All 4 of us ate here for just about 100 AR. The food quality was very good. I also met one of the owners, nice friendly guy and if ever I am in the area again I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Good food good atmosphere, good prices and good management.

Bad

TejanoLibre
04-04-07, 23:08
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the guys for your continued support and to let you know that we will be open on Thursday all day and on Friday and Saturday nights.

We will be having a "Canilla Libre" party on Saturday night and everyone is welcome to stop by, have a few drinks and stay as long as you would like. (I, e open - bar. Free, zero, no charge!

We are working on having the Formula 1 race on the big screen for Sunday afternoon.

We are also thinking about serving American style breakfasts in the coming weeks on a daily basis.

Thanks Again!

Ramiro & Dario.

Lálliance 945 Cordoba & Pelegrini (right by Excedra)

4 - 328 - 3174

Fretta
04-05-07, 06:05
Love the food there and everyone should go.

Not that it's the place of a humble monger to make suggestions, but is there any chance of adding a couple of American or Tex-Mex style parilla items to the menu? I don't know what percentage of your clients are expats, but aside from the women, there's not much spicy in this country. I bet you guys could cook up some killer fajitas (where the meat is marinated in lime and spices) blackened steaks, or anything with a smoky chipotle or maybe a kebab served on a bed with ranchero sauce.

You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Fajitas. When you wake up you will think only of creating the perfect fajitas. When I snap my fingers.

Coach 245
04-05-07, 12:27
On my last trip to Bs As, I was invited to eat lunch on the day I arrived here with a group of fellow mongers. The food was very good and we all had a good time. A number of the mongers I was with knew most of the staff at the restuarant and our service was good. My lomo was cooked perfectly. I am coming back to Bs As next month with a few of my mongering friends and we are all staying in apartments just a couple blocks from here. It would really be nice if breakfast was offered by then. I can assure you that we will be trying the breakfast while we are there. I look forward to your trying more of your menu.

Punter 127
04-05-07, 17:25
I agree with Coach but remember most of us have breakfast at about one in the afternoon. I like this place and the guys that run it, but it would be nice if they had an English menu. I know it would be better if I could read Spanish, but that ain't gonna happen.

TejanoLibre
04-11-07, 20:18
I have been playing around with a few fajita recipes lately and you can always order a Texas style breakfast. If I am at the restaurant I will make it for you myself.

Getting ready to kick - off with the breakfast full time and launching a new menu in the coming weeks.

Thinking about Savage Saturdays or Wild Wednesdays. Wild Game!

Deer, boar, rabbit, frogs, alligator, ostrich, buffalo burgers, etc. Etc.

Any takers?

As always, feel free to call me and I will do everything possible to prepare the meal that you are craving. Just give me a few days to prepare the meat and the marinade (s)

Damn, it took me 2 years to find peanut butter down here!

(And an excellent cheesecake! El Gran Bar Danzon. Libertad and Santa Fe)

Thanks Again!

Ramiro.

L'alliance 945 Cordoba.

4 - 328 - 3174

4 - 327 - 3016

Love the food there and everyone should go.

Not that it's the place of a humble monger to make suggestions, but is there any chance of adding a couple of American or Tex-Mex style parilla items to the menu? I don't know what percentage of your clients are expats, but aside from the women, there's not much spicy in this country. I bet you guys could cook up some killer fajitas (where the meat is marinated in lime and spices) blackened steaks, or anything with a smoky chipotle or maybe a kebab served on a bed with ranchero sauce.

You are getting sleepy. Very sleepy. Fajitas. When you wake up you will think only of creating the perfect fajitas. When I snap my fingers.

Sinistra
05-29-07, 21:57
Though I'm Italiano by birth, I came to appreciate American breakfasts during my studies. Is your plan up and running yet. I would love some pancakes and maple syrup!

Rock Harders
05-29-07, 23:34
Mongers-

I ate here a few nights ago with a couple of guys and I am pleased to say that there is a very good ratio of price / quality here. I ordered a custom cut of lomo (larger than normal) and the owner (Ramiro?) Had no problem fulfilling my request. I also appreciated the very relaxed, unpretentious atmosphere. The others at my table ordered a porterhouse and the normal sized lomo, all which were satisfactory. Overall, I would say this place is better than Yugo's in quality and maybe one of the best value parrillas for straight up big steaks at cheap prices.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

SmokersRule
05-30-07, 11:51
Met with some board members at l'alliance during my recent trip to BA in May. Nice place, great people. The salad was surprisingly good.

Jaimito Cartero
05-30-07, 17:15
L'alliance is great for atmosphere. I found the items prepared by the kitchen to be great. The ribs were quite nice, the large baked potato was excellent as well. Ramiro also gave us some tastes of some new items, which were interesting and show that they're always coming up with something new.

The grill guy doesn't seem to be as good as the old guy. No rub on the meat, and I didn't get a medium done on any steaks the first time.

WorldTravel69
06-03-07, 10:40
On my last night I had started with a great chicken cordon blue, but had to stop when they brought out the best finger licken' BBQ ribs.

Best ribs in the MicroCenter.

Artisttyp
06-03-07, 12:00
They have the largest steak I've seen in buenos aires. I finished all of it. The owners make you feel right at home.

TejanoLibre
06-14-07, 20:45
Just wanted to let you guys know that we have just released our latest menu and like all things in life it may need a little bit of fine tuning but for the most part I am very happy with the results.

Of note would be the Texas Style BBQ Ribs, Grand Ramiro Burger, California Chicken Sandwich (MendoYankee) Stuffed Filet Mignon, Stuffed Chicken Breast, etc.

The Stuffed items can be filled with bacon, ham, cheese and spinach and can be a filet mignon. N. Y strip, chicken or just about anything else.

Almost forgot about the T-Bones ! MASSIVE ! 750g´s !

Still have a few off the menu items like Fajitas, tacos and Big Breakfast occasionally. Just call me in advance for the Fajitas for now.

Anyway. We are constantly trying to improve the menu, service and female waitstaff so we can all benefit!

I also have a private dessert menu available that is growing everyday!

Thanks Again,

Ramiro.

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945 / Phone 4 328 3174

Coach 245
06-15-07, 01:04
Guys on my last trip to Bs As in May, I was there almost 3 weeks and enjoyed the food here 5 or 6 times. I tried the ribs and found them to be very good. I also enjoyed the lomo at least 3 times. I found the staff to be friendly and I enjoyed meeting Ramiro while dining there and most evenings later at Exedra. My amigos seemed to enjoy the food each night also since there were NO leftovers when we left each night!

Coach

Dominicfla
07-08-07, 23:21
Based solely on having read about it on this forum, and figuring that it would be a good place to check out prior to seeing a tango show in San Telmo, I stopped in for dinner at this spot during my recent BA visit. It is most certainly recommended: the food is particularly good, and Ramiro and Dario will indeed make you feel right at home.

Since I was dining solo I didn't need a whole order of provoleta, and the moza let me put in for a half-order. Amazingly tasty stuff. I ordered the lomo and, again, was very impressed. A huge piece of meat that did not sacrifice any quality. Tender with a melt-in-your-mouth quality, it was the best lomo I had during my visit. The place was a little on the quiet side, which was fine (it was a Tuesday night I believe). I would definitely dine there again.

Darkstar
07-09-07, 14:09
I ate at L'Alliance several times during my recent visit to BA. Some of the best steak in town, at great prices, and a real hub of monger hospitality and information. TejanoLibre can even set you up with 'dessert', and I enjoyed a little Paraguayan Honey one evening.

Not only that, on a Saturday night TejanoLibre took myself and another guy out for a 'city tour' including Black and Cocodrillos - it was a good night all around.

Highly recommended.

DS

Olap2007
07-11-07, 16:54
TejanoLibre = Thanks for hospitality - was fun - see you next time.

Aqualung
07-30-07, 17:07
What happened?

Exon123
07-30-07, 17:57
Fuck, that was the best steak for the money in town.

Exon

Aqualung
08-02-07, 14:58
That's good news. Good luck Tejano Libre!

BadMan
08-14-07, 18:12
I came in here this afternoon for a nice steak, I actually saw the new menu, and the first thing I saw was the BBQ pork ribs, I was salivating, so far only Kansas has made a decent baby back. I asked for the ribs and they had just run out. I was disappointed but I got over it. I ordered the stuffed baked potato and it was amazing, my girl had the mozzarella sticks. And as a main dish I had the stuffed New York strip, almost a pound of artery clogging goodness. It was basically a giant New York strip stuffed full of bacon and cheese. My girl had the Filet Mignon in a mushroom sauce. I tried the filet and it was extremely tender and it had a hint of marsala wine, very nice.

The place was packed full of people for lunch time and the food was great. In total I paid about 100 pesos and it was well worth it. The two suggestions I would make to management would be 1) trip the steaks a little more, my steak was great but I had to do some trimming. And 2) hire some hot chicks:D.

This place is great, somewhat out of the way for me but the food and the prices keep me coming back.

Bad

WorldTravel69
09-29-07, 13:18
Ramiro and Dario:

I am requesting a table for myself on Tuesday at around 9pm. I would like Lomo with garlic, onions and your mushroom sauce. Also your usual salad with carrots. And of course a small bottle of Malbec.

If anyone wants to join me your are welcome to.

WT69

Bacchus9
09-30-07, 16:23
Please someone teach them how to make a Ceasar salad.

Ceasar rolls in his grave everytime an Argentino makes a "Ceasar salad" in Buenos Aires and he's not skipping a beat on the ones made at L'Alliance.

Please, respect the dead, get out a cookbook.

WorldTravel69
10-01-07, 02:10
Tell them how you would like it. They will fix it anyway you want.

Copy the formula off the internet for them. They will be greatful.

Please someone teach them how to make a Ceasar salad.

Ceasar rolls in his grave everytime an Argentino makes a "Ceasar salad" in Buenos Aires and he's not skipping a beat on the ones made at L'Alliance.

Please, respect the dead, get out a cookbook.

Hobby Fan
10-01-07, 12:45
I generally like l'Alliance but have not tried the Ceasar Salad. But Bacchus and WT, FYI:

The Ceasar Salad cannot really be said to have a fixed recipe, as it was invented in Tijuana during the 1920's gambling era glory days on a busy weekend in which Ceasar's Hotel on Revolucion was running out of a lot of stuff. They just tossed much of what was left in the kitchen together, and it was a hit. That has been more or less the basic strategy ever since. If you think I am kidding, check it out:

www.kitchenproject.com/history/CaesarSalad/index.htm

Of course, quality ultimately depends on the chef tossing appropriate stuff together, and we all have expectations as to the basics. If you want to follow a fixed recipe to be safe, there are an infinite number of options, here is one:

http://www.netcooks.com/recipes/Salads/Ceasar.Salad.html

PcDude
10-02-07, 05:44
I've eaten there three times now in the last week. The steaks are a great deal. If you like moldy cheese ask for the Roquefort queso to go with the Lomo. Its a great combination. The mixed mashed potato plate (some sort of sweet potato on one half and regular on the other) is quite good as well.

My last visit I stopped in around 1 am after a late pravido session nearby. I wasn't sure if they'd be open, but the chef cooked me a wonderful Lomo and Romiro was great company. Hope you got out of the dog house with your Chica bro! Perhaps we can hit Cocodrillos tomorrow night?

Cheers,

PCDude

TejanoLibre
10-02-07, 21:32
I appreciate your advice and I am going to try to improve the salad.

However, it is not one of the specialties of the house.

A great steak with an awesome mushroom cream sauce is my personal favorite. Surrounded by fried gnocchis! The green variety.

Thanks Guys!

As long as there are Argentine women there will always be Chica problems!

Ramiro

WorldTravel69
10-16-07, 08:52
Sorry to say it looks the restaurant will be closed for a few days.

Some Ladrons did some remodeling. They punched two holes in the upstairs walls, getting into the check cashing place next door, on Sunday night.

In their haste to leave, either they or the police dropped two 9mm dumb dumb head magazines on the floor.

I do not know if they got any money from the check cashing place, because nobody had shown up from the company as of 10:30pm Monday night.

Your Hot news reporter.

WT69

Exon123
10-16-07, 13:15
Sorry to say it looks the restaurant will be closed for a few days.

Some Ladrons did some remodeling. They punched two holes in the upstairs walls, getting into the check cashing place next door, on Sunday night.

In their haste to leave, either they or the police dropped two 9mm dumb dumb head magazines on the floor.

I do not know if they got any money from the check cashing place, because nobody had shown up from the company as of 10:30pm Monday night.

Your Hot news reporter.

WT69The CockSuckers.

Exon

TejanoLibre
10-16-07, 14:29
Yes, it's a major problem!

The motherfuckers made a huge mess, took 1000 pesos and destroyed my wood paneling which will be impossible to match!

The police will not allow me into my own restaurant to clean up.

I have a dinner party for 35 people tonight. I think?

Such is life in beautiful, crime-free Buenos Aires!

The goddamn summer has returned too!

Take Care,

TL

TejanoLibre
10-16-07, 18:39
After about 6 hours with the police they finally allowed me into the restaurant! My party of 35 cancelled! It's a mess but we are going to try to open up for dinner. At least downstairs.

Thanks for all the support!

TL

Monger514
10-17-07, 02:10
I ate here tonight for the first time. All this time, I didn't realize this place was right around the corner from Exedra.

Outstanding bife de lomo in mushroom sauce.

Jaimito Cartero
10-17-07, 05:59
Seems to be some shitty luck going on. I hope you get it all fixed quick!

Good luck, Ramiro!

Hunt99
10-17-07, 13:45
Nice, neighborhood-style parrilla. Good steak, enjoyed it. Definitely a good, low-stress option for times when you're down in Microcentro.

Daddy Rulz
10-19-07, 23:02
Nice, neighborhood-style parrilla. Good steak, enjoyed it. Definitely a good, low-stress option for times when you're down in Microcentro.Hunt would not know the dif between a good steak and rat meat!

Had to do it, we haven't had a dust up in way too long.

(l'Alliance forgive me, the foods great)

Monger514
10-23-07, 21:55
This afternoon I came by to eat a late lunch. While I was ordering, Larillo (oh man, I just know I mispelled that, sorry) sent two female employees to the supermarket to get something, and when they came out of the market some young local Argentino decided to have a good time at their expense and groped both of them. He grabbed one in the tits and the other in the ass. They came back to the restaurant and told Larillo, who grabbed one of the cops always on duty up the street, and they went after the guy. I could tell the girls were pretty upset, and I commend Larillo for looking after his female employees.

After being accosted by the police officer, the accused was at first pretty nonchalant about it, and then he came up with a story that Larillo and the two girls had tried to rob him, if you can believe that! (Besides being ridiculous on the face of it, the story can't be true because he was in the restaurant with me and numerous other witnesses when this bastard was groping the girls).

When I left the accused and the accusers had gone to the local police station. I hope to find out more tonight.

Monger514
10-24-07, 12:29
Correct spelling is Dario (thanks WT69)

They all came back last night after several hours at the police station. Don't know what outcome will be.

Hunt99
10-24-07, 12:38
This afternoon I came by to eat a late lunch. While I was ordering, Larillo (oh man, I just know I mispelled that, sorry) sent two female employees to the supermarket to get something, and when they came out of the market some young local Argentino decided to have a good time at their expense and groped both of them. He grabbed one in the tits and the other in the ass. They came back to the restaurant and told Larillo, who grabbed one of the cops always on duty up the street, and they went after the guy. I could tell the girls were pretty upset, and I commend Larillo for looking after his female employees.

After being accosted by the police officer, the accused was at first pretty nonchalant about it, and then he came up with a story that Larillo and the two girls had tried to rob him, if you can believe that! (Besides being ridiculous on the face of it, the story can't be true because he was in the restaurant with me and numerous other witnesses when this bastard was groping the girls)

When I left the accused and the accusers had gone to the local police station. I hope to find out more tonight.On my last visit to the restaurant, I noted that two local beat cops were eating lunch there. I suspect that Dario has good relations with his local police, and that they won't pay attention to bullshit stories made up by some street scum.

Monger514
10-24-07, 20:21
Dario says they put the fucker in jail, though I don't know how long he would have stayed there.

Exon123
10-24-07, 20:34
The MotherFucker.

Exon

ComeOnDown
11-06-07, 15:47
Those who have been in Buenos Aires long enough know that having lunch specially a good bife de lomo would need to be after 1:00 pm. Well, L' Alliance is one of the few places in Microcentro where you can take lunch as early as 1200 noon. It seems that the parillero begins to heat up the grill at pretty early. Pound per peso - this is the best lomo you can have in BA.

Donkey Punch
11-10-07, 21:31
Hey there folks! I am the dumb new guy who is staying at the Hilton rather than renting an apartment, because I didn't know better; who met some of you folks at L'alliance this week. I picked my name because I should be getting donkey punched for staying at such an expensive place. Anyhow, I decided to make my first post here at L'alliance because I have been a regular because the food rocks, the owners and staff are awesome and the company is fun. Ya'll the shizzle.

Thanks Keith, for hooking me up with valuable info, like this website, a new contact for apartment rentals and where to get cheap drugs (like Ambien for sleeping) Thanks Jerry for getting me back to the Hilton safely last night. I owe you guys big time! I am such a dumb **** when I am inebriated. Hopefully, I will meet the legend Jackson before I leave.

Bife de Lomo and the empanadas rock at L'alliance!

Jaimito Cartero
11-11-07, 02:02
The Hilton isn't a bad place if you're regularly upgraded to suites. However, not that great for mongering. Hang around Exedra and L'alliance, and you'll pick up all the good tips.

Ben There
11-11-07, 06:03
And where to get cheap drugs (like Ambien for sleeping) Thanks Jerry for getting me back to the Hilton safely last night. I owe you guys big time! I am such a dumb **** when I am inebriated. Hopefully, I will meet the legend Jackson before I leave.

Bife de Lomo and the empanadas rock at L'alliance!Ok do share, how does one get ambien or its clone? Last time I was there I think I ended up wit zopiclone or something like that. Is this the same. I only found 1 that would sell it. Do tell.

Esten
11-11-07, 16:00
Donkey,

I hope your new friends don't mind you using (what may be) their real names on the board.

WorldTravel69
11-11-07, 19:55
They are not drugs as you think, they are for sleeping on the airplane.

The names are wrong to protect the innocent.

If you are reading this and not here you are missing sex heaven.

Donkey - I hope your new friends don't mind you using (what may be) their real names on the board.

WorldTravel69
11-11-07, 19:59
He is learning what is good and what is bad. Madahos was too much for him, but we got him back to the hotel.

The Hilton isn't a bad place if you're regularly upgraded to suites. However, not that great for mongering. Hang around Exedra and L'alliance, and you'll pick up all the good tips.

Donkey Punch
11-11-07, 21:42
I have issues...(booze) Thanks to my new friends / wingmen, I made it back to the hotel safely, and with my credit card. Once again, I owe you guys big. Also, sorry about the name issue. I will keep everything anonymous from now on. Any how, it was fun hanging out with you all and watching the bicholas strut their stuff.

Lastly, if you want generic ambien, it is zolpidem 10mg. Here in argentina, the trade name is sumenan.

RwMcWilliams
11-13-07, 18:46
Went here last week after reading the various reports here. It's not written up in the BsAs guiaoleo for some reason.

Some mix up where I wanted some spinach and onion side dish, but the waiter only asked me if I wanted fries or a mixed salad. Hmmm.

Anyways, steak was nicely cooked and fairly tasty. Probably won't return, though, since I saw the grillman throw various garbage into the area where the coals are fired before putting them under the grill. I don't mind him doing it with paper, but he clearly threw some plastic things in there. Can't be good healthwise.

TejanoLibre
11-15-07, 22:51
We do not burn plastic bags in our grill. We recycle everything. What you may have observed was the wrapper that the coal comes in. A biodegradable vegetable based bag.

I thought the very same thing when I first had dinner at Lálliance and I noticed the grill man tossing the ¨bag¨in the fire.

He explained it to me and I thought it was a great idea to bring to the states.

Biodegradable, vegetable based wrappers!

Thank you for your business!

Ramiro.

P. S - You are welcome to come over for Thanksgiving dinner if you are in town!

Went here last week after reading the various reports here. It's not written up in the BsAs guiaoleo for some reason.

Some mix up where I wanted some spinach and onion side dish, but the waiter only asked me if I wanted fries or a mixed salad. Hmmm.

Anyways, steak was nicely cooked and fairly tasty. Probably won't return, though, since I saw the grillman throw various garbage into the area where the coals are fired before putting them under the grill. I don't mind him doing it with paper, but he clearly threw some plastic things in there. Can't be good healthwise.

Boss Man
11-16-07, 08:07
We do not burn plastic bags in our grill. We recycle everything. What you may have observed was the wrapper that the coal comes in. A biodegradable vegetable based bag.Thanks for clearing that up.

P. S - You are welcome to come over for Thanksgiving dinner if you are in town!What's on the menu?

TejanoLibre
11-16-07, 16:52
Anybody interested in a Thanksgiving Dinner Party? Or just turkey and stuff like that? Feel free to call me or pm me and if the response is good enough we should be able to get it done.

Suerte,

Ramiro.

4 328 3174

Thanks for clearing that up.

What's on the menu?

WorldTravel69
11-26-07, 21:24
If you ask Ramiro maybe he will put the game on his 120 inch screen.

TejanoLibre
11-27-07, 12:34
Hello Boys,

Looks like they finally fixed my Directtv system so we can enjoy the NFL the way it should be watched. With a 120 inch widescreen!

Sunday's games looked great and Monday night Football was fine too but this week's Packers vs. The Cowboys should be a smash!

Not sure what time the game starts but it doesn't really matter.

Take Care,

Ramiro.

4 328 3174 (questions / reservations)

QUOTE=WorldTravel69]If you ask Ramiro maybe he will put the game on his 120 inch screen.[/QUOTE]

Dilemma
12-04-07, 14:47
Hi All,

Greeting from the Great White North. Will be making a trip back in March probably and just wanted shout out to everyone that the food and service at L'Alliance was awesome. I spent two months in BA over a period of about 4 and never tired of the people or the food.

Ramiro, see in March. If you want me to bring you some PB let me know.

Dave.

Wisconsin.

GO PACKERS! Yeah, I know they lost to the 'boys.

TejanoLibre
12-04-07, 15:47
Good to hear from you dude!

I was going to try to call you once I found your business card!

How's your leg? Your ¨chica¨told me that things did not go well with your operation. I hope that's not true!

Nothing new here. Just heavy duty stress!

New girl. (19 - 20 years old, non-pro, nice girl)

That's about it though. Need to do a few things at the resto.

Take Care Dave!

Ramiro

Bacchus9
12-21-07, 13:02
It can be really challenging to the point of nearly impossible to find good dishes here a la the better restaurants in New York or San Francisco.

Celebrating a friend's birthday at L'Alliance and having all ready had enough carne for the day I was looking for something other.

Although it wasn't on the menu, there was a Cebolla soup which arrived soon enough and shockingly good, probably with a potato and leek base and nice flavors of onion. My friend had a steak with a sauce. The dish was au poivre, a pepper sauce. Maybe a touch thick but wow, it was steak au poivre and nicely done. The baked potato, one of the best dishes on the menu for a north american, saw an upgrade as well, cut in half with something akin to sour cream, chives and crispy pancetta down the middle. The parilla is always on the mark here, the wine choices seem to vary by the day, whether by experiment or happenstance is hard to tell.

Bravo L'Alliance! I'm working my way up to a re-match with the Caesar salad. If this wasn't a one off you'll be running out of room downstairs and filling the upstairs.

TejanoLibre
12-21-07, 22:50
Thank you for the ¨thumbs-up¨ and the well written restaurant review. As always, I need to hear the good, the bad and the ugly about my food and or service!

The Lomo ala Pimienta (black pepper, blue cheese, etc.) is really good but I prefer the mushroom cream sauce myself.

And yes, you are quite right that my ¨wine¨list is more of what I prefer at the moment. I am always looking for the best wines at the best prices for my friends and clients.

Right now I am on a Shiraz-Malbec kick. (Callia)

Good and Cheap!

Thanks Again,

Ramiro.

It can be really challenging to the point of nearly impossible to find good dishes here a la the better restaurants in New York or San Francisco.

Celebrating a friend's birthday at L'Alliance and having all ready had enough carne for the day I was looking for something other.

Although it wasn't on the menu, there was a Cebolla soup which arrived soon enough and shockingly good, probably with a potato and leek base and nice flavors of onion. My friend had a steak with a sauce. The dish was au poivre, a pepper sauce. Maybe a touch thick but wow, it was steak au poivre and nicely done. The baked potato, one of the best dishes on the menu for a north american, saw an upgrade as well, cut in half with something akin to sour cream, chives and crispy pancetta down the middle. The parilla is always on the mark here, the wine choices seem to vary by the day, whether by experiment or happenstance is hard to tell.

Bravo L'Alliance! I'm working my way up to a re-match with the Caesar salad. If this wasn't a one off you'll be running out of room downstairs and filling the upstairs.

Booka
12-24-07, 14:15
Hey TL,

Saw your sign last night as I was in the neighborhood. What time does all that start. And who's gonna be there?

Oh yeah, your food is good too.

I think I owe you a picture but haven't uploaded it yet.

If you see this, refresh my memory about what's on tap tonight. It seems I had a few last night (I know how atypical of me) and just remember something about a dinner tonight.

Either way I will be in sometime tonight,

Booka

Aqualung
12-24-07, 18:55
TL,

Have fun tonight! And happy holidays to all the members!

;)

TejanoLibre
12-24-07, 20:41
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Yes, your mind does work in mysterious ways at times!

Tonight we are having a semi-typical American style X-Mas dinner but with an Argentinian twist.

Turkey, stuffing, suckling pigs, wine, desserts, champagne, etc.

And, as always, LOMO! I am getting really hungry now!

What else? Girls? Maybe?

Reservations may not be necessary since this will be a little low key and more for friends and fellow mongers.

You are all welcome to join us!

Happy Holidays!

TL.

P. S - Beware of the places in Puerto Madero, Recoleta, etc. That are trying to charge in DOLLARS tonight!

Same menu but they will tell you that the prices are in U. S dollars and not in pesos!

Chacra Khan next door is at 300 per head!

Hey TL,

Saw your sign last night as I was in the neighborhood. What time does all that start. And who's gonna be there?

Oh yeah, your food is good too.

I think I owe you a picture but haven't uploaded it yet.

If you see this, refresh my memory about what's on tap tonight. It seems I had a few last night (I know how atypical of me) and just remember something about a dinner tonight.

Either way I will be in sometime tonight,

Booka

Lwomack58
12-24-07, 20:58
What is the best time to show up.

Larry

Booka
12-25-07, 06:39
Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the great food.

I enjoyed the meal. Had a blast.

James

Thor183
12-25-07, 16:40
I just wanted to post that that the food and services were excellent while I was in BA. They even deliver to my hotel. Good Food, Good Service from the owner and staff. Thanks again and I will be back.

TejanoLibre
12-27-07, 22:35
Thanks for the good word and I hope to see you soon!

Too bad you can't be down here to watch the Patriots final regular season game on Sat. Night!

We'll be watching it on the 120 inch. Screen at the restaurant. Lots of records to be broken!

Take Care,

Ramiro

TejanoLibre
12-31-07, 19:01
We will be open on New Year's Eve if anyone wants to come on over and have dinner or just hang out for a while.

Trying to get Sahara to belly dance around the tables during dinner!

What a super hot Chica!

Some of you will recognize her from the corner a while back.

Has not worked in 4 months. (or fucked!

Come on guys!

'Should be fun!

Anyway, if you can't make it then HAPPY NEW YEAR and I'll see you next year!

Belly Dancing and lomo! Yes!

Tejano Libre

Aqualung
02-29-08, 12:35
Is that L'Alliance that is overcooking it's asado? I can see a lot of smoke on the news!

Seaman
02-29-08, 12:52
Is that the "La Chacra" next door?

Exon123
02-29-08, 13:56
I'm hearing reports of a Fire, whats the deal?

Exon

Seaman
02-29-08, 13:59
The fire was at La Chacra, which is next door to l'Alliance. I do not know which floor of the building was on fire etc, but without a doubt somebody will report about that. Also if there is any damage inside l'Alliance.

Exon123
02-29-08, 14:51
Good, it couldn't have happend to more deserving business owners.

In my opinion, tThe owners are "Rip Off" artists, preying on tourists with shitty food and high prices.

Once years ago, walking by I looked in the window and saw some out standing Asado cooking. I walked in and ordered my usual two double Beefeaters on the rocks and the Asado. The guy served yesterday's Asado that came out of the "Walk In", it was shitty, not fresh. The bill came, They'd charged me $108 peso's for two double beefeaters, the guys, you can buy the whole bottle, retail directly across for $52 peso's.

I told the guy that he was fucking me and I knew it and wouldn't stand for it. So I cut the price of the two drinks in half to $54 peso's. Then told him to call the police, just of the street by Western Union. Paid the rest of the bill and never returned again.

Exon

P.S. The sam eowners have an opperation in Recoleta right next to New Port and tried to pull the samething on me their too.

Redhot
02-29-08, 15:07
Hi guys,

As you all probably know my apartment is very near THE ALLIANCE so I went to have a look to see how our friend Tejano Libre was. At that moment I noticed what had happened: LA CHACRA caught fire. Everything inside there is totally burnt down.

There is a slight smell of smoke in my apartment but, fortunately everything has already happened and nobody was hurt.

Gysell

TejanoLibre
02-29-08, 16:48
Yes, "Chakra-Khan" is fucked! I rely on their overflow so it may not be a blessing in disguise after all!

Speaking of disguises; you guys are welcome to come to my birthday party on sat. Night after 12.

Just shitty free drinks, music, hookers, etc. Costumes?

Anyway, stop on by and say hello before we go pay our respects to the old X!

I am concerned that my neighbor's bad luck will also bring the inspectors down on my ass!

Take It!

Ramiro

Jaimito Cartero
02-29-08, 17:48
Wow, I leave for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose! I hope the influx of business helps out Ramiro!

Have a good birthday this weekend!

Smuler
02-29-08, 21:38
Hey Ramiro. Happy birthday.

Isn't La Chacra the place that " Jack DeWitt " used to be the doorman for?

World Traveler. Am I right?

Best Regards.

Smuler

Caveman01
02-29-08, 21:58
Good, it couldn't have happend to more deserving business owners.

In my opinion, tThe owners are "Rip Off" artists, preying on tourists with shitty food and high prices.

Once years ago, walking by I looked in the window and saw some out standing Asado cooking. I walked in and ordered my usual two double Beefeaters on the rocks and the Asado. The guy served yesterday's Asado that came out of the "Walk In", it was shitty, not fresh. The bill came, They'd charged me $108 peso's for two double beefeaters, the guys, you can buy the whole bottle, retail directly across for $52 peso's.

I told the guy that he was fucking me and I knew it and wouldn't stand for it. So I cut the price of the two drinks in half to $54 peso's. Then told him to call the police, just of the street by Western Union. Paid the rest of the bill and never returned again.

Exon

P.S. The sam eowners have an opperation in Recoleta right next to New Port and tried to pull the samething on me their too.Though I'm porteño I was ripped off too.

Two years ago I had to pay $150 for two chivitos, a very bad salad and a bottle of the cheapest wine you would find in any supermarket.

I don't dare to say "well deserved" because I think of the waiters and cookers who work there, 'cause the son of a bitches sure have a fine insurance for the place.

But al least they won't be stealing people for a couple of months.

El Aleman
02-29-08, 23:38
The fine insurance might have some connection with the circumstances that led to the fire.

Another possibility might be, that among 1000 people you shit on their doorsteps, there might be one who >>>really!<<< does not like it.

Jaimito Cartero
03-01-08, 01:13
I ate there on my first or second trip to EZE, and didn't think it was anything special. I didn't get ripped off, but it wasn't memorable.

Maybe it was a PETA protest of some sort. :D

I had an employee of mine, that when my business was going through lean times, was encouraging me to set the business on fire, and telling me about times he had done it. I have family members in the fire industry, and have heard non-stop stories about the idiots getting caught, that I'd never attempt it. Not even thinking about people getting killed and so forth, which is what so often happens.

In the end, I think the employee was in some legal problems, and was trying to find someone to narc out.

WorldTravel69
03-01-08, 05:44
This place is now the best place to start for us newbies, and we are all newbies in this changing World.

Go To Restaurant l'Alliance, 945 Cordoba, after 9pm. dinner is at 10pm in Argentina.

Cafe Castelar is a place to go. A sweet Heart is waiting at the Cafe Castelar down the block from Exedra, now that is it closed.

Talk to Ramiro, he knows were to get laid. 945 Cordoba. l'Alliance restaurant. He has my List.

Hey Ramiro. Happy birthday.

Isn't La Chacra the place that " Jack DeWitt " used to be the doorman for?

World Traveler. Am I right?

Best Regards.

Smuler

Caveman01
03-01-08, 12:50
A rumour spread about that when La Chacra was on fire it began a collect between ex clients and people who had ate there for what they can support.

They collected almost 100 gallons of fuel.

Exon123
03-01-08, 14:06
Though I'm porteño I was ripped off too.

Two years ago I had to pay $150 for two chivitos, a very bad salad and a bottle of the cheapest wine you would find in any supermarket.

I don't dare to say "well deserved" because I think of the waiters and cookers who work there, 'cause the son of a bitches sure have a fine insurance for the place.

But al least they won't be stealing people for a couple of months.Thats my guess too Caveman, Fire Insurance.

They never seem to have much business in there and a well timed fire is a sure way to get your investment back. Another suspicious idem is the absence of the "Cow". You'll notice in the pictures of the fire that Gysell posted the Cow is missing.

Exon

P.S. In double checking the Cow is present

Aqualung
03-01-08, 14:17
A sign on the window last night said that they were closed for reforms and that today they would be open.;)

TejanoLibre
03-17-08, 17:25
Man we really got out of hand the other night with a little American style bachelor party at the restaurant!

Not really. It was worse when I got the two door cops that guard the supreme court judge next to X to fuck this really drunk American ****. That was a lot worse!

It's a really funny story that I will not post but would be happy to tell you in person.

Anyway, the party was going to be a boring Argentine dinner untill I called a couple of girls that worked at X and they came over as the dessert!

(by the way, you guys know these girls)

I put them on the stage upstairs and they removed their clothes and danced a while. I was the only person that put money in their t-backs! Texas style!

You know how the guys are down here. CHEAP!

That was on Sat. night so when I walked into the place on Mon. The old woman that runs my place asked me what had happened on sat. Night.

I asked her why and she told me that there were condoms all over the place in the girl's bathroom!

The old girls from X had taken on all comers in the bathroom and I forgot to look in there before I left.

Anyway, I was thinking that we could have ¨FAKE ¨bachelor parties and take turns being the bachelor. Everyone pitches in and gets the lucky fucker laid. Then you just get in line!

Just a thought.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Tejano Libre

WorldTravel69
03-21-08, 20:19
Ramiro asked me to tell everyone the restaurant is open for Dinner.

P.S. And open on Saturday.

WorldTravel69
04-06-08, 13:22
Ramiro asked me to let you know that he will open tonight.

I am on my way over for breakfast / lunch.

Jaimito Cartero
04-06-08, 13:29
Hmmm, open on Sunday. Hopefully they have good meat now.

WorldTravel69
04-06-08, 13:39
Call to find out. I had heard Monday was the New Meat day.

But there was a Paraguayian Chica in last night that was good enough eat.

She also a friend of Ramiros and works at Newport. I am bad with names, Sorry.

4328 3174

Hmmm, open on Sunday. Hopefully they have good meat now.

WorldTravel69
04-06-08, 14:27
Today and Tonight.

Ramiro asked me to let you know that he will open tonight.

I am on my way over for breakfast / lunch.

TejanoLibre
04-06-08, 14:49
The off the menu Paraguayan chica is Nati from X! Some of you boys will remember her fondly! Tall, thin, dark, well dressed, 21 years old. Hot!

She is in my book.

Take Care,

Ramiro.

P. S - The meat problem is still a problem but I will always try my best to make you guys happy!

Just let me know what you would like and we will try to cook it up for you.

Call to find out. I had heard Monday was the New Meat day.

But there was a Paraguayian Chica in last night that was good enough eat.

She also a friend of Ramiros and works at Newport. I am bad with names, Sorry.

4328 3174

TejanoLibre
04-24-08, 20:36
Just wanted to take a moment to thank Jackson and the rest of the boys for coming over for dinner last night.

A nice group it was.

Anyway, this meat shortage thing is a major problem and the day that I can't offer what I consider to be the best quality available will be the day that I will have to close my doors.

Stay tuned!

As always, please let ME know if you were not happy with anything. And if you were satisfied please let EVERYONE else know.

Thanks again boys!

Ramiro.

P. S - I think that I can buy a few coffee cups and glasses, etc. From Excedra with the X logos on them! A must have!

I'll do what I can to obtain a few of these for you.

Jaimito Cartero
04-25-08, 07:15
I found the last bife de chorizo I ate this week to be pretty good. I don't think I ever had a bad quality steak here, but there was a slight difference compared to earlier in the year.

Ramiro always does his best to keep you happy, and every menu option I tried was pretty good.

Aussie Marc
04-26-08, 18:59
Well my trip to BA is now over, and I ate at around 5 or 6 parrillas whiel I was there, but the best steak I had was definitely at L'Alliance last night.

Ordered the Bife de Lomo following my ravioli, and my eyes opened wide and my stomach growled in appreciation at the sight of the portion of meat on my plate. It was a nice big generous serve for a nice big generous person like me:) As I mentioned, I also ordered some ravioli, which were good, but the steak was just great. From memory the pasta, the steak, a side dish, 1/8 bottle of wine, bottle of water, and a double coffee came to around 88 Pesos. Good value for such great food.

(One of the tastiest things I saw at L'Alliance is not on the menu apparently. Served in high heels and very tight jeans)

Alos got to meet Ramiro and some of the other guys from the forum, which was a nice experience. Ramiro is an excellent host. In sum, you would be mad not to include a visit to this parrilla here on any trip to BA.

WorldTravel69
05-01-08, 20:32
Ramiro says come on by, he is OPEN.

Toymann
05-02-08, 00:01
I'll be coming by tomorrow night at 9pm for a grand Lomo. Look forward to seeing you all. Just 4 more morocha to go. Thank GOD. One will be a double header so I think that may count for two. LOL. Please have plenty of fluid ready Ramiro, because of daisy I may need a transfusion. She's tomorrow moring before the double header at 5pm with Laura and Milli (hope I make it out alive). Morcha. Morocha. Moracha.

Once you've gone Brown. Nothing else is down. Happy Mongering. Toymann.

PS. Hope you can join me Jackson

Zhomeguy
05-04-08, 05:40
Will by Tues. And or Wed nights. Any problems with the farmers strike? Supplies making into town for my favorite place to eat? Just curious, anyone in town wanting to meet up Tuesday nite at dinner will be glad to buy a round of beer and get refamiliar with the city.

Hotman 666
05-20-08, 11:04
I just returned home from a week in Argentina.

Having R. T. F. F. Before my visit I had already decided to try the food at L, Alliance restaurant.

All the reports were accurate. The food was excellent and so were both the welcome and hospitality from Ramiro and his staff.

The Empanadas were home made, fresh and tasted superb!

I think that the Lomo was probably the best I have ever eaten.

The French Fries were crisp and light and the Flan Cassero was also excellent.

It is interesting to compare the food here with two other well known steak restaurants, Estancia and El Establo where I also ate during the week.

In my opinion L, Alliance was the best food of the three, and also the least expensive. El Establo was around 15% more expensive and Estancia around 30% more than Alliance!

I recommend that all visitors to Bs. As. Should try L, Alliance at least once and let your taste buds decide!

It was also great to meet (for the first time) Jackson, World Traveller, Toymann and several other Forum members at Alliance. As an occasional visitor it's good to be able to get the latest information on what's going on from more experienced Mongers!

My thanks to Ramiro, his staff, and all the other forum members who made my visit so enjoyable.

Hope to be back again soon. Thanks a bunch guys.

Best regards,

Hotman

Skifozo
06-06-08, 22:08
I had the pleasure of lunch today at Alliance of which was my second visit.

Had the Lomo and the spaghetti and was superb!

I have spent alot more MONEY and received a much lessor experience at some of the top restaurants in BA.

Ramiro's hospitality and generousity definitely deserve strong props.

This restaurant is a must do while in BA

Yoosin
07-18-08, 18:39
I want to extend a huge Thank You - Ramiro and the rest of the people I met at L'Alliance.

- Great Food and Wine.

- Great bunch of helpful guys.

- Great conversation.

And a wonderful spot to launch off into the nightlife in BA.

Yoosin

Skifozo
07-19-08, 18:41
L'ALLIANCE is closed from running behind on the city payoff program. Unsure when will reopen.

Ramiro has definitely been one of the many Restobars who have had huge declines in business since the economica, inflation, problemas.

Normally I don't really care as most ARG Restuarants have average food with high prices and shitty service.

But;

Romiro excells in all these areas, plus what a great location for monger hangout.

This is a sad day and hope an action plan comes up soon.

Jackpot
07-20-08, 14:46
Remiro, thanks for all the great times at your great restaurant and the tastiest food in BA. The Superbowl dinner was the greatest!

I know you will bounce back and things will be good again. Your loyal.

Followers will be with you.

Jackpot

WorldTravel69
07-20-08, 17:54
You better be open for my Birthday Party next year, and before that when I get back.

I always had a great time at a great place and with great people.

I have tears in my eyes.

Hotman 666
07-22-08, 11:48
I hope that the "problems" can be sorted!

Allthough I am only an occasional visitor to Bs. As. I found the food and hospitality excellent on my last visit (I ate there 3 times in one week!

I will miss l,Alliance if it can not find a way to reopen.

Best of luck Ramiro for the future.

Hotman.

TejanoLibre
07-22-08, 20:20
Thank you for all your support boys!

Here is the general run-down.

1. Lack of no smoking signs.

2. External sign permits needed.

3. Lack of emergency lighting.

4. Fire extinguisher certifications.

5. Ventilation systems.

6. Etc, etc, etc.

7. NO RUBBER DISPENSERS IN THE BATHROOMS!

I said shit man, I don't use them. I'm a good Catholic!

Go straight to hell if I did!

He, the judge, did not laugh a bit!

The cocksucker has ZERO sense of humor!

Anyway, trying to re-open in 10 days but it will be a little difficult.

I will take this opportunity to clean house. Remove employees and just revamp the fucking place a bit.

We shall see what happens!

Thanks Again!

I'm Out!

TL

Skifozo
07-22-08, 20:29
I'm now eating inferior lomo at higher prices. Make sure they let you put a table outside like Saturday night, That was a new experience

WorldTravel69
07-31-08, 02:25
Come on guys give him a hand. A little labor will not kill you. I tried, redoing the Menu for what that is worth.

There is no Place else to meet each night. Let's fix up the place.

How about DH as the Head Chef? Or maybe with a French title for the French sounding name of the restaurant.

A few bucks will not kill you. Expat Owners, Partners.

The Green Bay Packers have made it work.

Ain't that right Thomaso276.

Maybe Jackson can open a Coffee, Bar someplace?

Jabone
08-02-08, 00:51
Man what is going on down there. I am just about to visit BA again and I am reading that Exedra is closed and now LAll. What is this world coming to. Where else is left just to hang out and browse.

Dickhead
08-02-08, 01:10
How about DH as the Head Chef?Maybe if he matches my present salary of about $140,000 pesos (plus 9% more for my retirement contribution, plus long-term and short-term disability insurance) and gives me my present five months off. Not too likely, I'm thinking.

Plus I'd need a no dog clause. I'm kind of funny about that, I guess. Oh yeah and no fucking cats either. I hate those things.

The last establishment that hired me would not listen to me when I told them they were way understaffed, needed to spend substantial amounts on equipment, and had sanitation issues. Then they got closed down for cockroaches. No real point in hiring professionals and then not listening to them. I got tired of that when I was a financial advisor.

Dickhead
08-03-08, 01:52
No financial advice that I have ever given has been designed for a time frame of months. Only people your age have that kind of a time horizon.

TejanoLibre
08-04-08, 19:59
I would consider a certain percentage of the business as part of your salary or in lieu of.

Call me O. B ONE!

Maybe if he matches my present salary of about $140,000 pesos (plus 9% more for my retirement contribution, plus long-term and short-term disability insurance) and gives me my present five months off. Not too likely, I'm thinking.

Plus I'd need a no dog clause. I'm kind of funny about that, I guess. Oh yeah and no fucking cats either. I hate those things.

The last establishment that hired me would not listen to me when I told them they were way understaffed, needed to spend substantial amounts on equipment, and had sanitation issues. Then they got closed down for cockroaches. No real point in hiring professionals and then not listening to them. I got tired of that when I was a financial advisor.

Skifozo
08-04-08, 20:06
I would consider a certain percentage of the business as part of your salary or in lieu of.

Call me O. Be ONE!I will be your marketing director for 2 months of free Lomo

Jes1959
08-30-08, 17:01
Any change of status here?

Anything I can do to help?

Jes

TejanoLibre
09-27-08, 21:16
Place is a fucking wreck and there will be more hookers than clients but it's my send off. Viking Style!

Out of the ashes there will rise a Phoenix. Not a Cardinal I hope!

Love that shitty team. Always have. Aye Exon?

If you'll are in the vicinity of the quadrangal. Do come on by, but be forewarned. It's a fucking mess and I don't have a single beer!

Just a glimmer of hope and a teaspoon of tears!

I'M Out. Maybe for Good!

It was a grand pleasure my friends!

Ramiro

Member #3320
09-27-08, 21:21
Place is a fucking wreck and there will be more hookers than clients but it's my send off. Viking Style!

Out of the ashes there will rise a Phoenix. Not a Cardinal I hope!

Love that shitty team. Always have. Aye Exon?

If you'll are in the vicinity of the quadrangal. Do come on by.

But be forewarned. It's a fucking mess and I don't have a single beer!

Just a glimmer of hope and a teaspoon of tears!

I'm Out. Maybe for Good!

It was a grand pleasure my friends!

RamiroRamiro,

Hope all ok? Your message box is full, I was trying to message you!

So are you having a get together here or are you letting go of this place?

TejanoLibre
09-30-08, 20:54
You should have come by and had some free lomo ala oven-roasted turkey bag!

Betty Crocker!

Over cooked for me but the tacos were the best I've had since I've been in BA! BAR-NONE!

They will be on the new menu. Damn good, real good!

The meat falls apart, like pulled pork. (not pulled chicken like you guys are use to doing!)

Anyway, my bank in Houston is frozen and I'm fucked!

I think Aqualung's neighbor stole my last 12k that I had here!

Shitty luck!

Need to find out!

BadMan
09-30-08, 21:05
Is the place open?

Tacos?

Let us know when we can expect the re opening.

Regards,

BM.

Exon123
10-01-08, 12:33
God bless You Ramiro,

We all miss You & your business and the great times all us mongers had in your store. It was a great asset to all of us, not just the food but a place to hang.

With out question you served the best Lomo in buenos Aires. Unfortunely You never had enough working capital to stock my "Beefeaters", but we worked around that.

I can't make it, I'm to busy chasing a "CockSucker" and his "MotherFucking" buddy who have worked overtime trying to fuck me out of some money. But I hope to see you next month.

Remember the Lap Top idea.

Exon

TejanoLibre
10-02-08, 15:12
Thank you sir!

Working on the re-opening. Should know more by Monday afternoon.

Thanks again boys!

Ramiro

Smuler
10-02-08, 16:44
I hope you will be open when I arrive in 2 weeks. As I spent many enjoyable nights there with you last year.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Miami Bob
10-02-08, 23:45
Best of luck from one of your many fans.

Bob

Sportsman
10-02-08, 23:50
Ramiro--I'll see you for thanksgiving, I hope.Start planning. I'll be there too.

I'm sure this year you will turn on the AC ahead of time. ;)

R Car
10-03-08, 01:06
Hey probably bring my chinese girlfriend so she can experience the American tradition. Looking forward to eating too much.

Rod

TejanoLibre
11-13-08, 22:52
Are you ready for some Football, Hookers and TURKEY DINNER?

It sounds like a good idea to me!

If I can wing this deal then we can throw a little Thanksgiving Dinner party at the restaurant.

I'm going to need a certain number of reservations to pull it off though.

Kick it around boys. We have (2) weeks to do this.

A private party with closed doors to keep out the riff-raf. (read INSPECTORS)

Think About It!

TL

Exon123
11-14-08, 01:12
Are you ready for some Football, Hookers and TURKEY DINNER?

It sounds like a good idea to me!

If I can wing this deal then we can throw a little Thanksgiving Dinner party at the restaurant.

I'm going to need a certain number of reservations to pull it off though.

Kick it around boys. We have (2) weeks to do this.

A private party with closed doors to keep out the riff-raf. (read INSPECTORS)

Think About It!

TLCount me in.

Exon

Sportsman
11-14-08, 01:14
Count me in also.

Miami Bob
11-14-08, 02:49
How can I help? I'm arriving on Monday, November 24.

Bob

Exon123
11-14-08, 06:27
I'll be there to eat my weight in turkey!

Thats a lot of fucking Turkey Bob.

Exon

Waterboy
11-14-08, 10:16
I would like to attend also.

Waterboy

Argento
11-15-08, 09:30
Me too.

Argento

El Max
11-15-08, 10:26
Ramiro, Thank you for your efforts. Count me in for the Thanksgiving Dinner. I am in Buenos Aires until Nov. 30 and am looking forward to meeting all old friends at L'Alliance.

Max

Sceptical
12-05-08, 12:20
Where do people meet?

Does Ramiro plan to open this place with the same staff?

TejanoLibre
12-05-08, 21:45
Thanks for all the interest and continued support boys!

I will not retain the original wait staff and I am trying to bring in a partner that is a master chef along with having a degree in business management and kitchen design.

He is a bit head strong though. (opinionated!)

Thanks Again!

Tejano Libre.

P. S - Would history be the same if General MacArthur had said ¨I'll be back?¨

Where do people meet?

Does Ramiro plan to open this place with the same staff?

TejanoLibre
12-20-08, 14:30
Greetings Gentlemen! (friends, Romans, fellow mongers?)

Here we go, looks like I am going to bend a few rules and try to re-open for X-MAS Eve.

It will be sort of a ¨soft ¨opening. (hey, we like those don't we?)

Rather than a hard opening with a buch of hype and bullshit.

Anyway, although I have been working on the place there is a lot left to accomplish.

Some things will have to wait till next year.

Hell, I don't even have the menu put together yet!

I will keep you guys posted but I am shooting for X-MAS Dinner at Lálliance.

Take Care,

Ramiro.

P. S - Although I have not been officially open lately you guys can usually find me at the restaurant having a few drinks outside with some of the old girls from X or whatever. Always something hanging around.

Stop on by if your in the neighborhood and I will be more than happy to be a bad influence!

4 328 3174

4 327 3016 Làlliance Cordoba 945

TejanoLibre
12-20-08, 21:25
If you just bring your old butt over I'm cool with that, however; I't would be a welcome sight if you'd bring your harem too!

It's looking like it's going to take place after all but I should know more by Mon. Night.

As of now it's good to go!

Thanks,

R.

Can I bring anything?

El Perro
12-22-08, 16:15
I ran into TL today as he was on his way to pay off a Telefonica debt. Maybe we will be eating soon at his place.

I was also in there a few nights ago chewing the fat and noticed a book on the bar, "Running a Restaurant for Dummies". Read up TL!

TejanoLibre
12-22-08, 17:45
Yeah, yeah! The ¨Running a Restaurant for Dummies¨ was a gift from our good friend that wrote the Monger's Bible. Worldtraveler69.

I should have read the Dummie's Guide years ago!

And yes, I am optimistic so I am going to open for X-Mas and New Year's Eve.

Should be something like this:

Lomo.

Suckling Pig.

Bife de Chorizo.

Stuffed Chicken.

All with various sauces and sides although not the usual suspects.

Bottle (s) of wine, beer and or the usual drinks.

Back in the states I had a company that was called.

Last Minute Productions. Seems that nothing has changed!

Happy Holidays!

Ramiro 156 116 - 4254

I ran into TL today as he was on his way to pay off a Telefonica debt. Maybe we will be eating soon at his place.

I was also in there a few nights ago chewing the fat and noticed a book on the bar, "Running a Restaurant for Dummies". Read up TL!

Spassmusssein
12-26-08, 14:38
I had in L'Aliance on Christmas!

Fun, lindas charlas, lot of good Wine and Champain and as usually in "Tejano's place" the best bife of the city at the most reasonable prices.

Came back home early morning, sleeping in train;-) and I am shure, that New Years Dinner will be absolutely full, almost crowded and happy.

Thanks Ramiro and staff for the lovely night!

P. S. Sidney was right, "Million" is in Parana 1048 and R. Peña crossing Chanta Fe in the "1000" block.

Happy New Year!

TejanoLibre
12-26-08, 16:16
I had in L'Aliance on Christmas!

Fun, lindas charlas, lot of good Wine and Champain and as usually in "Tejano's place" the best bife of the city at the most reasonable prices.

Came back home early morning, sleeping in train;-) and I am shure, that New Years Dinner will be absolutely full, almost crowded and happy.

Thanks Ramiro and staff for the lovely night!

P. S. Sidney was right, "Million" is in Parana 1048 and R. Peña crossing Chanta Fe in the "1000" block.

Happy New Year!Thanks Spass! I would also like to thank Uncle Sidney, John John and Dr. Demento!

It was really nice to be back in the sadle!

Looking forward to New Year's Eve!

Take Care,

Ramiro

El Perro
12-31-08, 18:17
TL-are you open for business tonight?

WorldTravel69
01-18-09, 03:55
What the F__ is going on?

Do I have to come down there and kick your ass to get you to wake UP?

Your big Brother.

WT69

Donkey Punch
02-25-09, 05:43
Hiya folks! I found this website when googled Michael Koh, after I saw him on the Home and Garden Channel. I'm not sure if some of you remember me. I was in BA in November 07. I stayed at the Hilton for a week investigating trip options to Northern Argentina. I hung out at L'Alliance a lot and World Traveler 69 and friends saved my ass when I got F' ed up on scotch at some boliche and got me back to the hotel intact. I remember being introduced to Jackson, Sidney and an ex-Marine, among others. OK, for those of you interested, here's a quick update on me. Otherwise, read no further.

I broke up with an Army dentist and resumed my global trekking ways, although I haven't been to South America since 07. I've been much better at controlling my alcohol intake, Thank you very much. I've been hanging out with some Hollywood folks, one of whom got me access to the Hefner's mansion for Halloween. I uploaded 3 pics as I am trying to keep with the overall subject matter of this website. The blonde is a Swede works for a private equity firm and speaks 5 languages. Palin and her boyfriend were in the room next to me at the London Hotel. The body paint girls were just bimbos hanging out. I'd like to head back to Argentina, but I reckon it won't be anytime soon. With the economy the way it is, street crime is probably quite high there.

Later folks, C-ya around the site!

Spassmusssein
02-28-09, 18:30
I really hope, that you will have a perfect "speakeasy-party" this night.

I am shure, that all top-mongers will pass and have BIG FUN!

I will pass to take an "afterburner" next Monday because today I prefer having fu (ck) n in the province.

WorldTravel69
02-28-09, 22:34
Have a great day.

Here is some old memories.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/nR8ay9AX

Exon123
03-01-09, 02:18
Have a great day.

Here is some old memories.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/nR8ay9AXBest post ever Garry.

Exon

TejanoLibre
03-11-09, 20:24
Best post ever Garry.

ExonWell Sportsfans I have teamed up with our own little REDHOT to put together.

A small but festive soiree on March 20th at the Lálliance.

Basically we will have some well known and some new or unknown talent to present for your entertainment and pleasure or amusement.

We are going to be putting on about (4) or (5) live shows as well as having private performances available off-site at Redhot's pad.

For those of you that may prefer a little public display of affection you will have that opportunity also!

I have used my roof-top deck (or is it dick?) numerous times!

Table dances. (sofa sex?)

Anyway, probably start off with a girl-girl and then a ffm, etc.

Toy and Lingerie Show also.

Drinks will be served by nubile nymphets in various stages of undress. (not duress!)

We will have a photographer and videographer present so you can take home a little keepsake.

R. S. V. P's are not required but it NEVER hurts gentlemen!

Follow the forthcoming threads by Redhot, Evasonline and Myself for further developments.

Hope to see you there!

Tejano Libre.

P. S - I will be the MC and I will present each carnal act personally!

P.S.S - Thank you very much GARY ! Garyisimo !

BadMan
03-11-09, 20:46
Great post WT,

I missed it.

TL, does this mean you are open again?

Hope so.

Regards,

BM

TejanoLibre
03-11-09, 20:58
Great post WT,

I missed it.

TL, does this mean you are open again?

Hope so.

Regards,

BMThis is obviously a private party but I hope to re-open in the following 3 to 4 weeks.

Thanks A Lot!

TL

El Perro
03-11-09, 21:34
This is obviously a private party but I hope to re-open in the following 3 to 4 weeks.

Thanks A Lot!

TLIs your girlfriend gonna be there and if so, can I buttfuck her?:)

TejanoLibre
03-12-09, 13:56
Is your girlfriend gonna be there and if so, can I buttfuck her?:)I am required to ask her aunt for permission when I just want to take her to dinner or anything else so I can't imagine what you would have to do to be able to do that!

I can promise you that 18 year old girls are nice to look at. But nothing beats the experience that comes with AGE!

I don't mind being a teacher though.

Never have!

TL.

P. S - COME TO THE SEX - PARTY!

WorldTravel69
03-12-09, 19:56
Fucking Perverts!

Redhot
03-12-09, 20:30
Hi guys!

As you know the party will be 20 march 21:30hs at L'Alliance. I will be there with my girls and they will perform a porn show similar of the videos at evasonline.

If some of you wish to participate in the porn scene please PM me.

For those of you with fetish desires we will sell the used lingerie of the girls. Also we will hold a lottery at the party. Winners will get free service from our girls.

The owner of evasonline will be taking pics and videos. So if one of you wish a picture souvenir with one of the girls.

We will inform you further news.

I wish to see you all.

Besos.

Gysell

Exon123
03-12-09, 22:31
Fucking Perverts!I'll second that, but plan to be in attendance.

Exon

TejanoLibre
03-13-09, 16:52
Hi guys!

As you know the party will be 20 March 21:30 hs at L'Alliance. I will be there with my girls and they will perform a porn show similar of the videos at evasonline.

If some of you wish to participate in the porn scene please PM me.

For those of you with fetish desires we will sell the used lingerie of the girls. Also we will hold a lottery at the party. Winners will get free service from our girls.

The owner of evasonline will be taking pics and videos. So if one of you wish a picture souvenir with one of the girls.

Thanks G!

Yes, I wanted to thank some of the guys for the R. S. V. P's that have come in via the pm system!

But it's looking like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Maybe we can play a few games too.

¨Quien Soy ¨is a little blind-folded, stage trick that should get a rise out of everyone.

I'll think of a few others too. And we are always open to other's ideas!

Along with some good, sexy music and videos it should be a lot of fun guys.

I can CAN promise you that it will be a lot better than hanging-out at ANY regular bar, nightclub or coffee shop in BA!

But hell, that's an easy promise to keep!

Stayed tuned!

TL.

PS - Feel free to call or pm if you have any special requests or questions.

I wish to see you all.

Besos.

GysellThanks G!

Yes, I wanted to thank some of the guys for the R. S. V. P's that have come in via the pm system!

¨Quien Soy ¨is a little blind-folded, stage trick that should get a rise out of everyone.

I can CAN promise you that it will be a lot better than hanging-out at ANY regular bar, nightclub or coffee shop in BA!

Stay tuned!

TL.

TejanoLibre
03-14-09, 20:47
And the prices of food and drinks?I'm not sure if there will be a cover charge but there will be an.

UNCOVER CHARGE!

We all know about that!

If so it would be nominal and would probably include a blowjob or a beer at least!

Beer pricing will not be exoribitant like it is in some of the places that we know! How about ALL of the places that we know!

It's going to be fun but I think I have a few broken ribs so I won't be performing any stage tricks myself!

Damn, it hurts to do anything!

Stay Tuned!

TL

Tatshea Travel
03-14-09, 21:41
I'll be there Ramiro.

Abrazo grande!

TejanoLibre
03-17-09, 18:42
I'll be there Ramiro.

Abrazo grande!Thank God that the fucking summer is over!

Let the Fucking Begin!

I will save a little for you!

Would you like some white meat or do you prefer it a little dark like Uncle Sidney?

Take Care,

Ramiro

TejanoLibre
03-17-09, 20:05
I'm not sure if there will be a cover charge but there will be an
UNCOVER CHARGE!

We all know about that!

If so it would be nominal and would probably include a blowjob or a beer at least!

Beer pricing will not be exoribitant like it is in some of the places that we know! How about ALL of the places that we know!

It's going to be fun but I think I have a few broken ribs so I won't be performing any stage tricks myself!

Damn, it hurts to do anything!

Stay Tuned!

TLThere will NOT be a cover charge. Hell, it's not a Super-Bowl!

Anyway, if you want to bring something interesting to drink feel free to do so.

Otherwise it will just be local beer and wine plus a few other drinks. Maybe?

Who cares?

We just want to see chicas dancing, striping, posing, poking, fucking, sucking and all of the above!

Do bring cameras and bring me a gift if you'd like!

Just joking!

See Ya!

Tejano Libre

WorldTravel69
03-18-09, 10:26
Good, because I will not have any money.

There will NOT be a cover charge. Hell, it's not a Super-Bowl!

Anyway, if you want to bring something interesting to drink feel free to do so.

Otherwise it will just be local beer and wine plus a few other drinks. Maybe?

Who cares?

We just want to see chicas dancing, striping, posing, poking, fucking, sucking and all of the above!

Do bring cameras and bring me a gift if you'd like!

Just joking!

See Ya!

Tejano Libre

TejanoLibre
03-19-09, 05:13
Good, because I will not have any money.I hope you come to our party man!

All the way from San Fran for a little party in BA!

That's the spirit G!

I owe you big time so don't worry about a thing!

Ramiro.

156 116 4254

Redhot
03-19-09, 16:01
Hi guys!

As you know the party will be 20 March 21:30hs at L'Alliance (945 Cordoba Av.) I will be there with my girls and they will perform a porn show similar of the videos at evasonline.

We have 5 shows for you (before every show we will ask you to tip the girls):

* Lesbian Show with Veronica and Grisel.

* Strip-Dance-Sing-Show with Chanel (a forum member)

* A threesome with Grisel and 2 guys (if you like to participate let me know)

* A real porn scene alive.

* Real husband and wife having sex in live (to confirm)

For those of you with fetish desires we will sell the used lingerie of the girls. Also we will hold a lottery at the party. Winners will get free service from our girls (2 prizes: 1 with Veronica and 1 with Grisel)

I wish to see you all.

Besos.

Gysell

TejanoLibre
03-19-09, 21:12
Hi guys!

As you know the party will be 20 March 21:30hs at L'Alliance (945 Cordoba Av. I will be there with my girls and they will perform a porn show similar of the videos at evasonline.

For those of you with fetish desires we will sell the used lingerie of the girls. Also we will hold a lottery at the party. Winners will get free service from our girls (2 prizes: 1 with Veronica and 1 with Grisel)

I wish to see you all.

Besos.

GysellCould there EVER be such a situation as that?

Too many girls in one bar?

In one bed?

I don't think so!

Although I did a 4 way in Boy's. Town once. (3) girls and your's truly! That was a handful!

Boy's Town is a blast!

Well, I've just invited a couple of NEW girls that have come into my life lately and I think that most of you are going to approve!

Maru and Carolina! Oh yes!

Maru is the owner of the newest Privado on the block.

The pad has a jacuzzi in the room so you can play around in the water!

Maru is about 5ft. 6in. With a rock-hard body! Very tan and very sexy, about 27 maybe? I can't tell. Works-out everyday!

Carolina, my new favorita, is about 5ft. 9in. Tall with a really nice smile!

Hi, I want to fuck your brains-out kind of smile!

Holy Shit on an Altar Batman!

Just damned sexy beef! Tall, tanned, red nails. Damn,

I thought that I could make it for more than 5 minutes without thinking about sex!

It's impossible in BA!

TRY IT!

TL

WorldTravel69
03-20-09, 12:44
I just returned from Colombia.

My buddy and I went to a few strip clubs.

In those clubs the chicas dance and strip. When they finish they walk around the club receiving tips.

So, bring a lot of small change for the chicas. Guide, In Colombia the dollar was 2400 to $1. We left a 1000p tip each.

As you know TL is not in it for the money. That is why his restaurant is closed.

I would also recommend bringing your own hard booze, although he will have some beer and wine.

In Colombia the clubs and casas (privados) are set up by the people living there. They were not set up just for the tourists. Their old men and young men like sex the same as they do in Argentina.

El Perro
03-20-09, 15:43
I can't help but think this "party" tonight is going to be a disgusting and repulsive exhibition, best suited for slightly post adolescent jackoffers with nothing better to do.

There is going to be some beer available, right?

WorldTravel69
03-20-09, 17:08
I will even buy you a beer.

Bring a mask because you are going to be onstage.

I can't help but think this "party" tonight is going to be a disgusting and repulsive exhibition, best suited for slightly post adolescent jackoffers with nothing better to do.

There is going to be some beer available, right?

El Perro
03-20-09, 17:20
Bring a mask because you are going to be onstage.LOL. Not for love or money. Or sex.;) I vote for El Sid to step up to the plate and hit a tater.

Yes, I will be in attendance, and I will buy YOU a beer.:)

El Perro
03-20-09, 19:26
If I step up to the plate?Your beers will be on me!

Gatsby

TejanoLibre
03-20-09, 21:00
Hi guys!

As you know the party will be 20 March 21:30hs at L'Alliance (945 Cordoba Av. I will be there with my girls and they will perform a porn show similar of the videos at evasonline.

I wish to see you all.

Besos.

GysellNow, who's it going to be boys!

We are all set!

Just practiced with (2) of the girls and they are very excited to be here tonight!

THERE WILL NOT BE ANY FOOD BUT WE COULD ORDER OUT FOR PIZZAS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

Who cares about food?

Well, there will be eggs and whipped cream!

Think of this as the best bachelor party you have ever been to!

Also, we will have a chair on stage during every performance that will go to the highest bidder!

A PORN'S EYE VIEW!

NOW GET ON OVER HERE NOW!

9:30 anyway!

I'm OUT!

TL.

P. S - Exon should bring his own Beefeater because I'm out!

Tessan
03-20-09, 21:42
TL told me he is trying to get volunteers to go up on stage and perform with the girls. It's going to get filmed, so you will need a mask if you don't want to be recognized on the film.

TL said he is going to try to buy a mask, but he not sure if he will have one. Anyone can bring their own.

Sportsman
03-20-09, 21:51
TL told me he is trying to get volunteers to go up on stage and perform with the girls. It's going to get filmed, so you will need a mask if you don't want to be recognized on the film.

TL said he is going to try to buy a mask, but he not sure if he will have one. Anyone can bring their own.I can bring a pair of eye shades for the volunteer. But then he won't be able to see who he's doing.

WorldTravel69
03-21-09, 09:52
The party was great fun. Here is a few photos of some of the action.

I even won a piece in a drawing, to be collected in a day or so.

Sportsman
03-21-09, 11:57
Here are few more pictures. Thanks to Ramiro, Gysell, and her girls Veronica, Grisel, and Lola.

Redhot
03-21-09, 15:16
You're the lucky winner!

You have 1 week till expire the prize and remember call me or send me a PM for the appointment.

I hope to see you soon

Besos!

GYSELL.

The party was great fun. Here is a few photos of some of the action.

I even won a piece in a drawing, to be collected in a day or so.

AllIWantIsLove
03-23-09, 01:39
The party was great fun. Here is a few photos of some of the action.I am really sorry I couldn't be there. I hope this becomes a regular event.

Bob

TejanoLibre
03-23-09, 05:08
I am really sorry I couldn't be there. I hope this becomes a regular event.

BobI'm all for a regular Porn Night. Maybe once a week or once a month?

I will be working closely with some of the other Privados in the future so that we can continue to improve the shows.

Organized orgies!

Sounds like fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh yeah, should I fuck the tall girl or the short girl that was on the stage?

TL.

P. S - Does ANYBODY know where I put my IPOD?

Damn, I had 10,000 songs on that thing!

Jackson
03-23-09, 05:44
Oh yeah, should I fuck the tall girl or the short girl that was on the stage?Hey TJ,

I don't know about the whole on-stage part of your question, but if it was me I'd fuck the short girl.

She was the sluttiest of the two, and that's what counts most in my book.

Jackson.

BTW: Nice job MC'ing the event. I came mostly because I didn't want to miss it if it was a train wreck, but you pulled it off very nicely.

El Perro
03-23-09, 11:07
I'm all for a regular Porn Night. Maybe once a week or once a month?

I will be working closely with some of the other Privados in the future so that we can continue to improve the shows.

Organized orgies!

Sounds like fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh yeah, should I fuck the tall girl or the short girl that was on the stage?

TL.

P. S - Does ANYBODY know where I put my IPOD?

Damn, I had 10,000 songs on that thing!I'm with Jackson, fuck the shorter of the two. Better ass. Luck with the Ipod. Maybe once a month, eh? Once a week would be overload.

Evasonline
03-23-09, 15:14
To clarify:

The shorter is Veronica.
http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Veronica-4322-1274_151_1.html

The tallest is Grysel
http://www.evasonline.com.ar/Grysel-4322-1274_136_1.html

TejanoLibre
03-23-09, 16:29
Hey TJ,

I don't know about the whole on-stage part of your question, but if it was me I'd fuck the short girl.

She was the sluttiest of the two, and that's what counts most in my book.

Jackson.

BTW: Nice job MC'ing the event. I came mostly because I didn't want to miss it if it was a train wreck, but you pulled it off very nicely.Coming from a professional public speaker that's a great compliment!

The question was which of the girls should I ravage?

Tall or small?

I know the answer:

The shorter girl is a lot more into it than the taller girl.

But the taller girl does have that something about her?

Je' ne se qua ?

Plus she wants to try some of my LOVE POTION #9!

Just placed an order!

Look out. It could change her forever!

In fact, every PRIVADO should put it in their chica's coffee every morning or before their shift starts !

Vitamin V x 100!

Sure was a fun night boys!

Thanks,

TL

Tessan
03-23-09, 18:45
During the party TL was using his ipod to provide the music.

It disappeared after the show. He said it had 10,000 songs on it.

Right now he cannot afford to buy another ipod or replace the songs.

WorldTravel69
03-24-09, 05:17
Stop by for a beer and a movie, after 11pm.

BYOB.

During the party TL was using his ipod to provide the music.

It disappeared after the show. He said it had 10,000 songs on it.

Right now he cannot afford to buy another ipod or replace the songs.

TejanoLibre
03-26-09, 20:58
I'm with Jackson, fuck the shorter of the two. Better ass. Luck with the Ipod. Maybe once a month, eh? Once a week would be overload.Fuck the IPOD I was concerned about my TRIPOD at the time!

Fun evening it was!

Thanks for the advice but I had an exceptional session with the TALL girl!

Grisel (Miriam) a MUST HAVE!

Actually she was terrible and I think I have AIDS!

Maybe that will keep you fuckers off of my girls!

Ha!

TL in BA

Skifozo
03-26-09, 23:31
Do you take this show on the road ol buddy?

If so bring it up to Santo Domingo, the only thing you need worry about exporting up is the Bife de Loma. The rest I can get you.

Thanks G!

Stay tuned!

TL.

WorldTravel69
03-27-09, 05:00
Where are you?

He has movies every night and Chicas outside the door, waiting to get in give you a BBBJ, till early morning.

BOYB and watch movies. He has 2000 + movies.

I Get laid early, and I do like to watch movies. With a glass of wine.

TejanoLibre
03-28-09, 18:14
Where are you?

He has movies every night and Chicas outside the door, waiting to get in give you a BBBJ, till early morning.

BOYB and watch movies. He has 2000 + movies.

I Get laid early, and I do like to watch movies. With a glass of wine.Damn, last night we had (7) Argentine street-hookers, (2) Dominican hookers, the owner of Checker's Recoleta and The Candy Bar (sister of 2 of the door girls) plus the owner of another Privado that just opened-up on Pelegrini.

Wow! Just a bunch of hot girls all night!

Exon, Worldtraveler, Dogboy, Tessan, Big Joe, and a few other boys stopped in too.

No big deal but we always have a laugh and talk about chicas. Who we just fucked or who we are going to fuck!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and if your in the neighborhood your always welcome!

I'm Out,

TL

WorldTravel69
05-25-09, 05:11
I am sure if your get your horse to the restaurant around Nine, I am sure there will be a midnight ride!

Let's face it, there are not too many late night meeting places.

If I had a few bucks I might try to get R's ass in gear to make a few bucks.

I guess the market has made all your goals of investments of making a few bucks, made you AFRAID to Try?

His private apartment idea, sounds good. Yes or No?

Or do you have some other ideas about a meeting place?

Or this the End or an Era?

Where to Next?

Skifozo
06-12-09, 20:11
Did this place ever re open Romey?

Meforu 2000
06-12-09, 20:34
I'm going next month.

Where is this palace located?

I hear so much good things about this place I want to go and hang out, and eat a good wet, hot steak lol.

Meforu

Md2000
06-13-09, 14:15
From my searches I've found that its "on Cordoba near 9 de Julio". I've never been though and will be making my first trip to BA next month as well.

Anyone know if this place is still open

Slipknot
06-13-09, 16:08
Your location is correct, however, I have been by there a few times, and it was closed. I am sure Tejano Libre will chime in and give you more details.

TejanoLibre
06-13-09, 23:57
Did this place ever re open Romey?Hey Rob!

How are you fucker?

I am about to place a fucking add in the paper to try to find a partner!

I am willing to give away 50% of my resto-bar for about $25k.

I know that's pocket change but I don't have any pockets left!

That is a true gift!

Full value is about $250,000.00 but I am in a bind and I just want to re-open!

Damn, I really miss my lomos!

I also miss hanging-out with the boys from the board!

I have a year left on the cheapest rent in Micro-Center!

Come on with it!

TL

Skifozo
06-18-09, 14:17
Hey Rob!

How are you fucker?

I am about to place a fucking add in the paper to try to find a partner!

I am willing to give away 50% of my resto-bar for about $25k.

I know that's pocket change but I don't have any pockets left!

That is a true gift!

Full value is about $250,000.00 but I am in a bind and I just want to re-open!

Damn, I really miss my lomos!

I also miss hanging-out with the boys from the board!

I have a year left on the cheapest rent in Micro-Center!

Come on with it!

TLSorry to hear your still shutdown. What happened to that new partner?

As for the ad and partner offering, its a good idea and sounds like a great deal as long as you can renew the lease next year at a decent number.

For me now living in the DR and and a couple ventures of my own going, unfortunately not an option. You have some great regulars on this board who either live or frequent BA on a regular basis, although I know its difficult raising cash, even 25K in this current economy is tough.

Maybe you should consider going "quasi-public", split the shares down in smaller blocks and offer to some of your best board buds first. I have seen this work in the past as its less straining financially to the investor with little $$ at risk, and still has bragging rights of a partowner of the "best little steakhouse in BA" 5k gets you 10% ownership etc. Etc. FYI I am best reached by my email as don't check in regular these days.

Prtyr2
07-16-09, 15:29
Do you take this show on the road ol buddy?

If so bring it up to Santo Domingo, the only thing you need worry about exporting up is the Bife de Loma. The rest I can get you.Skifozo,

Have you tried Antonios in SDQ? Pretty good Argentine steak house. I fact I prefer the Entrana there over Las Lilas in Puerto Madero. I can't recall if they have Loma.

We should hook up in SD when I am back in town. I get back from this trip 31 of July and head out again 11 of August. I have lived there for years and know my way around pretty well. Sid had mentioned you moving there.

TejanoLibre
07-18-09, 14:46
Sorry to hear your still shutdown. What happened to that new partner?

As for the ad and partner offering, its a good idea and sounds like a great deal as long as you can renew the lease next year at a decent number.

For me now living in the DR and and a couple ventures of my own going, unfortunately not an option. You have some great regulars on this board who either live or frequent BA on a regular basis, although I know its difficult raising cash, even 25K in this current economy is tough.

Maybe you should consider going "quasi-public", split the shares down in smaller blocks and offer to some of your best board buds first. I have seen this work in the past as its less straining financially to the investor with little $$ at risk, and still has bragging rights of a partowner of the "best little steakhouse in BA" 5k gets you 10% ownership etc. Etc. FYI I am best reached by my email as don't check in regular these days.HELP!

TL

Schmoj
07-20-09, 06:15
. And still has bragging rights of a part owner of the "best little steakhouse in BA" 5k gets you 10% ownership etc.That sound more like a patron than an investor to me.

HELP!

TLDon't take this as a flame TL (I am really just curious) but how is a currently closed restaurant in BsAs worth $250k in this economic environment?

Places are closing left and right.

TejanoLibre
07-20-09, 17:36
That sound more like a patron than an investor to me.

Don't take this as a flame TL (I am really just curious) but how is a currently closed restaurant in BsAs worth $250k in this economic environment?

Places are closing left and right.Numbers are based on averaged incomes, existing facilities and equipment, location, rental rates, length of contract and client base.

The 250k is pesos silly!

TL

Schmoj
07-20-09, 20:15
Numbers are based on averaged incomes, existing facilities and equipment, location, rental rates, length of contract and client base.

The 250k is pesos silly!

TLSorry, in my currency-centrism, I thought that meant 250k USD.

It's a tough business to be in. I know several restauranteurs in San Fransisco with good clients bases and great food who are struggling right now. You must have balls of steel to be able to do it here.

If it helps at all, when you do reopen, I'll tell everyone I know.

-S

TejanoLibre
12-18-09, 17:41
Here we go again!

It looks like I will be open for X-Mas Eve & New Year's Eve Dinner.

I have not put the menu together yet but I'm sure that it will be similar to last year's offerings.

Lomo -

Bife de Chorizo -

Suckling Pigs -

Stuffed Chicken -

All the usual appetizers, salads, and desserts along with champagne, wine, softdrinks and cofffee.

Anyway, the pricing will be as close as possible to last year's if I can do that.

Maybe $175.00 per person, all included.

Maybe I can come up with a AP Monger's Discount?

This Saturday night there will be a Paraguayan Party with about 70 non-working Paraguayan Girls.

Age group should be from about 24 to 32.

If anyone is in town and in the neighborhood you should stop by and see what's going on.

Again, I appreciate all of the support that you boys have given me throughout the last 4 or 5 years and I hope that everything continues as planned and that we can continue to have a central location to get together, have dinner, a few drinks and Chase Chicas!

Happy Holidays!

TL.

Reservations - 156 116 4254 or PM me.

TejanoLibre
12-22-09, 16:23
Here we go again!

I have not put the menu together yet but I'm sure that it will be similar to last year's offerings.

Lomo -

Bife de Chorizo -

Suckling Pigs -

Stuffed Chicken -

All the usual appetizers, salads, and desserts along with champagne, wine, softdrinks and cofffee.

Anyway, the pricing will be as close as possible to last year's if I can do that.

This Saturday night there will be a Paraguayan Party with about 70 non-working Paraguayan Girls.

If anyone is in town and in the neighborhood you should stop by and see what's going on.

Again, I appreciate all of the support that you boys have given me throughout the last 4 or 5 years and I hope that everything continues as planned and that we can continue to have a central location to get together, have dinner, a few drinks and Chase Chicas!

Happy Holidays!

TL.

Reservations - 156 116 4254 or PM me.This is the line-up:

Appetizer Entrada.

Tabla Navideña.

Includes: Contiene:

Ceviche Ceviche.

Mini Beef Empanada Mini empanada de lomo.

Fried Mozzarella Cheese w / Cantimpalo Muzarella en carroza con crocante de.

Patagonian Lamb Mousse w / Toast cantimpalo.

Melon Sorbet w / Spanish Ham Bruschetta con mouse de cordero.

Ahumado.

Sorvete de Melon con crocante jamon.

Crudo español.

Ensalada del Chef.

Main Dish Plato Principal.

Stuffed Chicken w / orange sauce Pollo relleno con salsa de naranja.

W / new potatoes acompañado de papines rellenos.

New York Strip Steak w / mushroom Bife de chorizo con Salsa de.

Cream sauce and mixed vegetables Champignon why mix de vegetales.

Filet Mignon w / red pepper and Lomo a la pimienta rosa con milojas.

Creamed potatoes de papas.

Dessert Postre.

Warm Apple Fritters w / Tarta tivia de manzana con crocante.

Sabayon Ice cream why helado de sabayon.

Drinks: ½ a liter per person Bebidas Medio litro por persona.

Bottled Water or Soft Drinks Agua mineral o gaseosa.

White Wine Vino Blanco Norton.

Red Wine Vino Tinto Callia.

Argentine Beer Cerveza.

Champagne Toast Brindis Copa de Champagne.

Price Per Person: $175.00 Precio Por Persona: $175.00

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

Reservations: 4 -0403147

Happy Holidays!

TL

TejanoLibre
12-30-09, 20:45
Here we go again!

Lomo -

Bife de Chorizo -

Suckling Pigs -

Stuffed Chicken -

Happy Holidays!

TL.

Reservations - 156 116 4254 or PM me.I am open for New Year's Eve Dinner.

The dinner line-up is about the same as X-Mas Eve but there are a few changes.

You guys can stop by, pm or call me if you would like to reserve a table.

I can put together a large table for all the AP boys if you'd like.

Anyway, if you can't make it this time we can always get together soon.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

TL.

PM.

Home - 4 381 2145

Cell - 156 116 4254

Lálliance - 4-040-3147

Cordoba 945

Meforu 2000
12-30-09, 23:25
Hey TL.

Didn't know you had an airplane.

Fly me a few chicas over.

Exon123
12-31-09, 12:20
Hows the food at the new restaurant?

Exon

MataHari
01-03-10, 20:39
Hi TL,

Will your restaurant reopen permanently or does it only open for special occasions? If it will open daily this summer, what are the opening schedules for evenings / nights.

TejanoLibre
01-04-10, 00:53
Hi TL,

Will your restaurant reopen permanently or does it only open for special occasions? If it will open daily this summer, what are the opening schedules for evenings / nights.Hola!

I am having a new chimney installed on the 7th. And 8th. Of January and a few electrical renovations performed so I am shooting for maybe the 12th. Or the following week at least.

It will re-open 7 days a week, lunch and dinner as a restaurant and late-night after 1 am. With chicas and drinks.

The chicas are always there anyway.

My plan is to run the ovens 24 hours a day!

Now I need a decent crew!

I hope to see you there when it opens up.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - I am sure that there will be a few glitches at first!

My Former Name
01-08-10, 18:36
Congrats on getting the restaurant open again. I hope to get back to BA in March and have that NY Steak at your place.

Good Luck.

Mfn

Exon123
01-08-10, 20:40
Lets rename the place "The Phoenix" after the bird that rose from the ashes.

Exon

TejanoLibre
02-16-10, 22:00
Say it is so!Hey Sidney!

I fully intend to re-open tomorrow afternoon although it will be a limited menu and it will be attended by ALL new staff.

The salon upstairs is not quite ready to open so it will be a limited seating.

Building a bar upstairs, kind of a lounge for chicas and drinks eventually.

It may take a few weeks to get the kinks out of the deal and train the new servers, etc.

There are a few new items on the menu and I will be bringing back some of the old favorites in the next few weeks also.

I will also be trying out different providers. (food providers!)

We shall see.

It would be nice to see you and some of our old friends too.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - 3 undercover fuckers showed up today to say Hello!

Jaimito Cartero
02-16-10, 22:25
Congrats on reopening tomorrow! I hope all goes well.

Slipknot
02-16-10, 22:33
Congrats on reopening tomorrow! I hope all goes well.Ditto from me too Tejano! Sounds like you have been not only fucking your ass off, but working it off as well!

TejanoLibre
02-16-10, 23:24
Ditto from me too Tejano! Sounds like you have been not only fucking your ass off, but working it off as well!Thank You Very Much Guys!

I will really need a lot of luck!

I hope that you boys can make it over real soon!

The damn Argie partners are going to be a handful though!

You know how they like to ADJUST things according to inflation down here!

I guess you all know that EVERYTHING has gotten CRAZY expensive lately.

Especially fine meat.

We shall see.

Take Care and Thanks Again for the Well Wishes and Good Luck!

TL

WorldTravel69
02-17-10, 14:20
I so happy I will able to park my ass in this fine establishment next month.

Lysander
02-17-10, 17:12
Hey Sidney!

I fully intend to re-open tomorrow afternoon although it will be a limited menu and it will be attended by ALL new staff.

The salon upstairs is not quite ready to open so it will be a limited seating.

Building a bar upstairs, kind of a lounge for chicas and drinks eventually.

It may take a few weeks to get the kinks out of the deal and train the new servers, etc.

There are a few new items on the menu and I will be bringing back some of the old favorites in the next few weeks also.

I will also be trying out different providers. (food providers!

We shall see.

It would be nice to see you and some of our old friends too.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - 3 undercover fuckers showed up today to say Hello!Hope you can sort things out with your business partners. I'll be down in BA in early April and will drop around for a lomo as soon as I arrive.

Lysander

Hollywood124
02-17-10, 17:32
Tejano Libre,

Good luck to you and your crew on the re-opening of your restaurant "Lálliance!"

I will be looking forward on eating there three times a day on my next visit. I want to give you all my support as you have given me such great Argentine hospitality during my two past visits.

I think a simple meal of steak and potatoes, grilled vegetables and a salad will be fine for me. Lipton iced tea to drink, vanilla ice cream for dessert, and of course for the real "dessert" a Beautiful Argentine Lady is always welcome! (Wow, your girlfriends almost killed me, did you read my post! Please have them be gentler with me next time! Joke, I had a good time!)

Really, Mara, Daisy, Gabby, Martina, Rocio and the girls from Gysell's place were all wonderful! Thank you kindly for sharing your girlfriends with me. And thanks to all the members of the AP (Argentine Private) forum for the support!

I was feeling very, very down-in-the-dumps due to several personal problems but now due to your kind Argentine Hospitality I doing much better!

Thank you again and see you all soon,

Hollywood

Artisttyp
02-17-10, 18:11
TL,

I hope the opening is a success for you. I will absolutely be eating there the next time I am in BA.

Artisttyp

TejanoLibre
02-17-10, 18:42
Tejano Libre,

Good luck to you and your crew on the re-opening of your restaurant "Lálliance!"

I will be looking forward on eating there three times a day on my next visit. I want to give you all my support as you have given me such great Argentine hospitality during my two past visits.

I think a simple meal of steak and potatoes, grilled vegetables and a salad will be fine for me. Lipton iced tea to drink, vanilla ice cream for dessert, and of course for the real "dessert" a Beautiful Argentine Lady is always welcome! (Wow, your girlfriends almost killed me, did you read my post! Please have them be gentler with me next time! Joke, I had a good time!

Really, Mara, Daisy, Gabby, Martina, Rocio and the girls from Gysell's place were all wonderful! Thank you kindly for sharing your girlfriends with me. And thanks to all the members of the AP (Argentine Private) forum for the support!

I was feeling very, very down-in-the-dumps due to several personal problems but now due to your kind Argentine Hospitality I doing much better!

Thank you again and see you all soon,

HollywoodHey Hollywood!

Today was a soft opening. (I kind of like those myself.)

It was my pleasure to be able to meet you and to be able to nurse you back to health!

Well, I think the nurses that I sent you did most or ALL of the nursing!

You lucky fucker!

You were able to poke on Mayra, Mara, Gabby and Daisy while you were here and you lived to post about it!

I love it!

Thank you so much for your friendship, support and well wishes!

I will be saving you a spot at Lálliance when you come down here!

Better bring your own Lipton though.

Take Care,

TL.

P. S - WT69 - Get your ass down here soon man!

Artistyp - Still waiting on you man!

Lysander - Come on down!

Everybody!

Hotman 666
02-18-10, 10:05
Hi T. L.

Best of luck with the reopening (you deserve it!)

I look forward to eating one of your wonderfull steaks again and meeting some of your young lady friends (soon, I hope.

Regards,

Hotman

Wild Walleye
02-18-10, 16:24
And look forward to meeting you and visiting your establishment on my next visit

Red Raider
02-19-10, 19:31
Tejano Libre,

Thanks for the hospitality. I had a great steak and I will return with friends.

Good luck with the business.

TejanoLibre
02-19-10, 20:24
Tejano Libre, Thanks for the hospitality. I had a great steak and I will return with friends. Good luck with the business.Hey Big Red!

Thanks to you and ALL the boys that were able to make it yesyerday and last night!

Action Jackson.

JackPot.

Seaman.

Cigar Eric.

El Queso.

Aqualung.

HR.

Flexible Horn.

Damn, I can't remember ALL the nicknames!

Thanks to the Chicas too!

Daisy.

Romina.

Mayra.

Mara.

Hell, even those 2 god-awful ugly beasts!

Man those were NOT my girls!

Thanks to the flyboys from American and Delta too!

Now, If I can get Rock to send me a couple of skilled, bi-lingual ( or at least bi-sexual ) waitresses I'll be in business!

Thanks Again!

TL

Member #3320
02-20-10, 06:46
Congrats for reopening TL.

Tr Tuga
02-21-10, 16:01
Thanks for opening again, thanks also for all the good food and hunting advice.

Hope to be back soon to dine at your place.

Good luck,

Tr Tuga

TejanoLibre
02-21-10, 23:05
Guess I'll be having a lotta dinners there.

I was joined by several dove hunters from TX.

They were great guys!Those Good Old Boys from down home sure made me homesick!

It was great to see Uncle Sidney back at Lálliance having a big Bife de Chorizo!

Like I said though, I still need to adjust a few things on the menu and I'm STILL trying to find tri-lingual waitstaff.

Oh well!

Thanks to all for all the well wishes!

TL.

P. S - We all went over to Hook on Friday and Saturday night and had a great time.

Fridays or Thursdays are A LOT BETTER!

TejanoLibre
02-21-10, 23:46
Those Good Old Boys from down home sure made me homesick!

It was great to see Uncle Sidney back at Lálliance having a big Bife de Chorizo!

Like I said though, I still need to adjust a few things on the menu and I'm STILL trying to find tri-lingual waitstaff.

Oh well!

Thanks to all for all the well wishes!

TL.

P. S - We all went over to Hook on Friday and Saturday night and had a great time.

Fridays or thursdays are A LOT BETTER!The Wild Bunch!

These boys came down here and did it up right!

Buddy shot 5,151 doves in 1 day!

His whole arm was black and blue!

They fired 25,000 shells in 2 days!

Shit!

Fucked everything in sight and did it twice!

All with a bottle of Jack in hand!

Yes, that's what I'm talking about!

Texas Style!

It sure was a pleasure to hang out with you boys!

Take Care and come on back now!

Hear?

TL

Chezz
02-23-10, 18:22
Arrived at Lálliance last night about 8:45pm and aside from a couple of gentlemen, the place was rather empty. Was met by TL and enjoyed the warm greeting. He told me to take a seat and there I sat. Two rather large-sized parties came in (a 5-top and a party of 10) And while I was really hungry, I wasn't going to be pushy. But after about a half hour I figured I might have to place my own order with the chef:-) I was happy to see the place start to get busy as I'm always pulling for the single unit owner / operators. It's usually a good sign if the owner greets you at the front door and remembers your name.

I think it's too early in their existance to give a full review. I think a restaurant deserves a month or so to work out the kinks. I will say that the Bife de Chorizo (which I believe was actually an Ojo de Bife) was fantastic -- a classic representation of an Argentinean steak.

However, the rest of the experience wasn't so great. And I'll leave it at that.

The price for a half bottle of '09 Malbec, a small salad mixta and the steak came out to $61 pesos. Nice value.

Good luck TL. Your steak is great and that's a good place to build from.

WorldTravel69
02-27-10, 13:05
Happy Birthday TL!

What no Party?

I hope someone buys you dinner and a beer.

Donkey Punch
03-04-10, 08:48
Dude! I gotta get back to Bs As to experience your new establishment!

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

Spassmusssein
03-04-10, 20:02
Anybody that really has interest in the best beefs, lomos and colas of Buenos Aires should share his time with Ramiro in this nice resto.

Since the restart I came there several times. Never had bad times.

Had the best lomo in the whole city.

There are few places with the same price / quality-relation.

Enjoy it.

TejanoLibre
03-06-10, 21:39
Anybody that really has interest in the best beefs, lomos and colas of Buenos Aires should share his time with Ramiro in this nice resto.

Since the restart I came there several times. Never had bad times.

Had the best lomo in the whole city.

There are few places with the same price / quality-relation.

Enjoy it.Thanks Spass!

I am trying my hardest to get back up to speed!

The meat is the same as always because I am still using the same butcher.

The employees are all new but that does'nt mean MUCH!

I have a new, super cute local girl starting next week that you boys will LOVE!

Speaks German, English and Spanish.

She can work ANY schedule and ANY job that she wants!

New waitress that will actually be able to take your order in English!

Spass, she can take your order in German!

Thanks and take care,

TL.

P. S - Last night if you ordered one of my huge T-Bones you got laid upstairs as part of the deal!

Paraguayan Anal Squirting Machine at your service!

Jaimito Cartero
03-06-10, 21:48
P. S - Last night if you ordered one of my huge T-Bones you got laid upstairs as part of the deal!That could lead to some interesting menu items:

Beef and a BJ.

Pizza and corn holing.

Empanada with double fisted HJ.

It would certainly make your businessman's lunch pretty busy.

Esten
03-07-10, 03:59
So you're re-opened for good? Congrats!!

Is it just like the old days (except for the limited menu)? How is business?

My Former Name
03-07-10, 22:34
TL,

I arrive the morning of Apr. 6. I'll be by for one of your famous steaks that evening assuming I get some sleep on the plane or in the apartment.

Do I need to bring habenero sauce to be allowed in? Seriously, if you want me to bring some, I will. Tabasco is one of the brands, but I think you don't like Tabasco Habanero sauce. If so, tell me what brand. I can have it shipped to my house, and stick it in a ziploc in my luggage.

For god's sakes, don't have any more fires before I arrive. Or for that matter after arrive.

MFN

TejanoLibre
03-07-10, 22:44
So you're re-opened for good? Congrats!

Is it just like the old days (except for the limited menu) How is business?Hey Buddy!

A little better than last time.

Same butcher beter presentation.

Awesome cute waitress coming in soon!

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks Again!

TL.

P. S - My Former Name:

Any hot sauce sounds good to me!

Eurotrashy27
03-08-10, 02:30
Hey TL,.

First time monger here; been living in BA for about 2 weeks, have 6 more to go.

Would like to check out your resturant, I've tried googling lalliance, but I haven't been able to find it.

What are you cross streets / address. I'd love to come by and check your place out.

Btw, BA is lots of fun. Learning the ropes fast and furious.

WorldTravel69
03-08-10, 12:28
TL you are listed in a blog.

http://www.igougo.com/dining-reviews-b153166-Buenos_Aires-LAlliance.html

Av. Cordoba 945, between 9 de Julio / Carlos Pelligrinni and Suipacha.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Av.+Cordoba+945,+buenos+aires,+ar&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS276US278&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Av+C%C3%B3rdoba+945,+Ciudad+Aut%C3%B3noma+de+Buenos+Aires,+Argentina&gl=us&ei=rAmVS4GiCI-ksgPRqf38Aw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

TejanoLibre
03-08-10, 14:04
TL you are listed in a blog.

http://www.igougo.com/dining-reviews-b153166-Buenos_Aires-LAlliance.html

Av. Cordoba 945, between 9 de Julio / Carlos Pelligrinni and Suipacha.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Av.+Cordoba+945,+buenos+aires,+ar&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS276US278&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Av+C%C3%B3rdoba+945,+Ciudad+Aut%C3%B3noma+de+Buenos+Aires,+Argentina&gl=us&ei=rAmVS4GiCI-ksgPRqf38Aw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAAYes, that review is about 10 years old!

The resto at that time was an All You Can Stuff steak house.

10 pesos!

It's a little bit more now!

And it's no longer all you can stuff.

Unless were talking about one of my Favoritas that's OFF the menu!

DBL Gear had a nice little session with Mara upstairs the other night!

She is uncontrollable!

Usually at or around lálliance Mon through Fri.

The new girl that started today is very nice!

If you like the white, German, Blue eyed, dark haired Argie sort of thing with enough Italian blood to make her exciting!

TL

TejanoLibre
03-08-10, 14:13
Hey TL,

First time monger here; been living in BA for about 2 weeks, have 6 more to go.

Would like to check out your resturant, I've tried googling lalliance, but I haven't been able to find it.

What are you cross streets / address. I'd love to come by and check your place out.

Btw, BA is lots of fun. Learning the ropes fast and furious.Hey Euro!

It's eazy to come see TL!

Lálliance Resto-Bar.

Cordoba 945

5 252 3401

5 252 3402

(between Suipacha and Carlos Pelegrini)

Across from La Madeleine, same side of the street as Excedra.

1.5 blocks from ¨ The Triangle. ¨

That being Hook, Catto's and Loch Ness.

Half a block from dear old Gysell's Place!

Next door to that tourist trap known as La Chacra!

When you see Chacra´s Gaudi Neon Sign Then you will know that you are home!

Hope to see you soon!

Nights are more fun than days and Wed thru Fri are the best Chica nights downtown.

Have Fun!

TL