PDA

View Full Version : Traveling with Condoms after new Airline Regulations

JackLuvsRack
11-16-06, 21:27
Hey everybody,

This may well be a stupid question, but after these crazy terrorist attacks and threats, are we allowed to bring condoms on the plane, especially those with lubricant? I haven't traveled abroad since these new regulations were established and a friend of mine told me such items, including lube, aren't allowed. Normally this wouldn't be a problem since it's easy to buy this stuff at any drugstore in the US, but since I don't trust foreign brands I don't know about (espeically in Latin America) I like to bring my own condoms and equipment. At the same time, I never put them in my suitcase in case it gets lost or temperatures in the cargo hold affect them (I'm really careful about the condition of my condoms, as you can tell) Any of you had trouble such items on the plane? I know you're not supposed to put them in places like glovecompartments or places where the temp. Fluctuates, but how about in suitcases?

Thanks,.

Jack

Sportsman
11-16-06, 21:42
I had lubricated condoms and lubrication gel in my hand carried luggage. Now that you mentioned it, I did not even put them in clear zip-lock bag. But the lubes were in containers less than 3 oz. (I don't buy industrial size lube :D) On my four overseas return flights since SEP 06 (including from EZE), they all had open luggage inspection at the gates and they went through with no problem.

Dancesw/Chicas
11-16-06, 23:16
My condoms travel in a black bulletproof briefcase and they are always guarded by US Marshalls, who handcuffed themselves to it.

Once in Ezeiza, they are transported in a armored truck by the policia federal in a caravan of police cars with their lights on and their sirens opening their way to the Alvear's safe box.

DWC

Hunt99
11-17-06, 02:08
I carried a big box of them on the plane with me last month.

Capt Dave
11-17-06, 03:47
Condoms have been banned from all carry-on luggage since the FBI uncovered the threat of terrorists pulling one out in midflight and threatening to fuck the stewardess without using it!

The price of freedom, sigh!

David

Sky Ryder
11-17-06, 18:16
Dave,

If they want to fuck the FA's that work the BsAs trips on my airline, please have at it! With a few exceptions, let's just say that they are way past the "expiration date to guarantee freshness" as it where. Now there are a couple that are extraordinary, but as a rule they are not worth wasting a "load", even one from a terrorista. On second thought, maybe we could start a disinformation campaign and convince them that the virgins in Muslim Heaven all look like these F / A's. I think I am on to something!

Chascomus
11-20-06, 15:08
Make sure you buy lost of them from the U. S. They suck here!

They sell bad quality here and most often don't come with lubrication. So buy up in the USA! (assuming you plan for action!