PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good quality restaurant that delivers?

BadMan
11-19-06, 16:21
I am wondering if anyone knows of any good quality or top quality restaurants that deliver. Sometimes it's good to eat in and since I don't have a car to get take out, it would be nice to find some good restaurants that deliver. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Badboy

Moore
11-19-06, 16:32
It seems that just about anyplace outside of Puerto Madero will deliver - restaurants, cafes, ice cream, grocery store, kiosk, etc.

Even Burger King delivers.

BadMan
11-19-06, 16:39
Could you name a few? Just about all the ones I called said they don't. And burger King wasn't exactly what I had in mind, though it's good to know.

El Perro
11-19-06, 17:09
Bad Boy,

I would set out on foot around your area and gather delivery menus. That is what I have done in the past. As Moore says, it's the odd place that doesn't deliver-from fast food to ice cream to chinese to pizza. Though maybe some of the overly groovy places in Las Canitas might not. A walkabout may be required.

Moore
11-19-06, 17:51
BB,

El Yugo delivers. Arturito delivers. Fairly certain Campo de Fiori does too.

In my former Recoleta apartment there were refrigerator magnets for delivery from just about every local parrilla, pasta place, etc you could think of. Magnets left by former tenant/owner.

I think you could get a light bulb delivered in BsAs.

Lavish88
02-01-07, 22:29
In Palermo between Cabrera and Thames - best steaks in Ba as far as I am concerned - AR$29 for a rib eye bigger than your head!

Daddy Rulz
02-02-07, 12:16
In Palermo between Cabrera and Thames - best steaks in Ba as far as I am concerned - AR$29 for a rib eye bigger than your head!La Crabrerra is great. Didn't know they deliver though.