PDA

View Full Version : Scored Huge last nite in BA.

Artisto Art
11-21-06, 12:34
Cindy Crawford / Angelina Jolie-esque. But younger!

Hardbody with full Cs. Non-programma. No makeup. She paid for most everything whilst we were out.

Funny how the city looks much different today. I'm walking in BA with a perpetual smile. Funny how you get more looks this way. Note to self.

Royal Blue
11-21-06, 19:31
Um ok? What was the point of this?

Artisto Art
11-21-06, 21:21
That there are certainly other options than paying for it.

We met in Recoleta are and she works in a local upscale hotel. Very nice girl.

There's definitley more satisfaction with non-pros.

Will be posting some observations with some of Casas and Boliches soon.

Cheers,

AA

Geo Eye
11-21-06, 23:16
That is awesome Mr. Art. But keep in mind with the pros you pay them to leave. And think of it you can have a diffrent 21yr. old everyday,

VARIETY IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT

Exon123
11-22-06, 14:50
That there are certainly other options than paying for it.

We met in Recoleta are and she works in a local upscale hotel. Very nice girl.

There's definitley more satisfaction with non-pros.

Will be posting some observations with some of Casas and Boliches soon.

Cheers,

AAI'd rather pay for it Thank You.

Exon

MoonDog
11-23-06, 04:15
That there are certainly other options than paying for it.Artisto Art,

You will find that over time, free is the most expensive.:)

Moondog

Thomaso276
11-23-06, 09:08
AA does not provide specifics, does not say they had sex, says that a girl working at a hotel paid all expenses for the night, doesn't say if they shared a common language (which would make a date almost impossible) Sounds like a scam story to me.

Artisto Art
11-25-06, 20:38
Yes, Thomaso276, I created a report out of thin air just to impress many of whom I will probably never meet here. But the ones I have met; Jackson, Low Light etc, know better.

The section is called meeting non-pros;

We met outside Recoleta Cemetary. She speaks some English and I speak some Spanish. We had a great time; Went to a few bars and she offererd to pay (and did) for many things. We had sex, and met up many time afterwards.

The whole point of the post / thread that is possible to meet non-pros in BA as an alternative as working girls all the time.

And I agree with Moondog (whom I know from other private boards from a different handle) who is a wise man, that it is probably cheaper in the long run with working girls.

All in all it was great time and enjoyed meeting up with Jackson and Low Light this trip.

Cheers all!

Polvo
11-26-06, 03:34
. The whole point of the post / thread that is possible to meet non-pros in BA as an alternative as working girls all the time.

And I agree with Moondog (whom I know from other private boards from a different handle) who is a wise man, that it is probably cheaper in the long run with working girls.Artisto Art - keep reporting dude, you are right on about the thread name! Most amateur mongers want a GFE from the P4P's anyway. Nothing wrong with a freebie until it turns lengthy (been there, done that) Then it becomes expensive!:-)

Suerte.

Polvo

Mojokpr
02-08-07, 01:26
Artisto,

Keep up the reports, there are some that like non-pros, too. Some of us still like the "thrill of the Chase". I like the satisfaction of knowing that I can still get one using skills, charm, etc. I find that if I don't spend every night in the monger places and instead hang with the locals, my chances go up exponentially.

That's what happened when I was in BA last fall and met a strictly non-pro, I speak enough spanish and she was learning english so we got along great. We didn't seal the deal and I had to leave the next morning but I'll see her when I return. She is about 17-18 years younger than me, cute, petite, smart, very sexy lady. They are out there, just takes a little "turning over rocks" to find them.

OMGHereICome
02-19-07, 03:49
Omg. I love the saying.

Its cheaper now. But you will pay later,

I'm divorced and boy isnt that a fact.

I'm heading up next month. Hope to find as well a non-pro. But I'm not counting on it.

I only have 9 days. And will have at least 1 per day, maybe 3.

All the best. Keep posting. Can you mention some places to go.

Regards.

A23