PDA

View Full Version : La Ochava Baez 401 (THEY DELIVER)

BadMan
11-22-06, 01:45
I was looking for a good Delivery place a few days ago, and I came across one called La Ochava on either restaurants.com.ar or guiaoelo.com.ar, I forget which one. The point is it had good reviews. I called and to my surprise they deliver (very few top notch restaurants in las canitas deliver and some only deliver either only in the day or evening) Well anyway, this place had an extensive menu of parilla and italian food and the prices are very reasonable. And the quality was very good. I had the Bife al Verdeo $27 pesos, mashed potatoes $ 5 pesos, some spaghettini with alfredo $11 pesos and some Mozzarella a la milanesa $ 10 pesos. I also had a desert called La Havana which is a big brownie with ice cream and hot fudge for $ 12 pesos. Add a drink for $ 4 pesos, all in all I paid about $ 70 pesos plus a 5 peso tip for the delivery guy. I got a nice appetizer a good pasta starter and a huge steak and a good dessert. The food was all very good, and considering it was delivery, I was impressed, I have gotten delivery about 3 times since then. I would recommend this place for anyone who lives in the Las Canitas area, it's a good place to eat in, take out or for delivery. The pasta was pretty good, not great but good, but the steak was very good. You could eat very well here for about $30 pesos and up.

Here is the number for delivery 4776-3122

Badboy