PDA

View Full Version : Viamonte 838, Apt 1

WorldTravel69
11-23-06, 19:28
Looks like a new one. 7 chicas 100 pesos per hour.

4393-8555, 4393-8556.

Alan23
12-02-06, 17:19
Went in last week to check out this new place. Bedrooms are on the nicer side, but not plush by most standards. Presented with two chicas - in the 5-6 range. When I asked about a specific girl that was not presented (Cinthia) they managed to present her in about 10 minutes.

This is the real funny part: When I ask about the price it was stated as 200p - I reponsed with, No, the price is 100p. She asked. "Is that all you have?". I say yes and she said OK. So seems to be a fair amount of game playing with the price going on here. This is another example of how important this board is for this type of information. The performance from Cinthia was very average at best.

Went back again today to see what the weekend crowd might look like. Offered only 1 chica - however the madame caught my eye. Nice package if you can overlook the tatoos. I ask her if she was available - she said no, didn't I want the other girl. I said no way, if you are not avaialble I'm out of here. With that she said 150p for the hour. I said no 100p, to which she countered with 100p for 30 mins. I countered with 70p for 30 mins - to which she was not prepared to accept. As she had made some excused about needing to answer the phone, etc. And could only do 30 mins - I was not prepared for a half-hearted, non-genuine, and interrupted trial session.

Can not really recommend this place - but may try again next week if you want to stay tuned.

Jaimito Cartero
12-02-06, 18:10
Sounds like a ripoff place if they're trying to get double the real price.

Alan23
12-16-06, 22:36
I made the mistake of going back for a second look; with results worse than the first time. "Visited" with Cinthia again, hoping round #2 would be an improvement. Before I had stopped breathing hard - she was getting dressed, asking if I wanted the el bano. This about 40 minutes into my session.

I think the "corporate attitude" at this apartment is to provide the least service for the most money. This is a little hard to accept considering that 359 Maipu is only 5 blocks away for 20-30 pesos less (however rooms / beds are much better than Maipu)

The receptionist / greeter is still interesting to me - however not for 150p, and considering the above. I will not go back.

Jack 24
05-20-07, 09:03
The chicas were subpar, the place was dirty.

I walked out like I should have done at 885 Suipacha piso 10-A yesterday.

Good Woodsman
08-08-07, 13:23
There were 5 pretty little spinners available for massages + whatever after 9am, 150p each for one hour. I could not decide between the two morochas so requested both. My experience was excellent. My ratings:

Patricia 21, sweet and tender Paraguaya with dolphin tat on right front shoulder. Face 8, body 8, attitude 9, sexo 8

Sabrina double dolphins lower back and scorpion on right shoulder, she said 33 but she feels about 22 and she is FUN: face 6, body 10, attitude 10, sexo 10. Forget about sperm management here, these two would not relent without my leche.

Place is not fancy but not filthy either. My girls chose the room with adjoining bath, their fave. I will be back.

Orang05
11-13-07, 14:37
I tried several places before hitting this one late last Satutrday morning, but they were closed or "not ready." 838 Viamonte had some varying reviews, but WT's most recent report (I find his take on places highly credible) was positive.

My buzz was answered on the first ring and I was let into the building, went up one flight, and was let in by "Candida." She said she was alone and available. A pretty good-looking fake blonde, maybe 25-27, and about a "7". I'd been trooping around for about an hour and decided to bite for a half-hour. Was shown into an OK bedroom en suite. Come to find out, the bathroom was shared with an adjoining room, which was clearly occupied and busy. Candida admitted as much, but said she was the only other chica there.

She was and was busy - answering her cell, the buzzer (she didn't admit anyone else)

In short, she wasn't focused on her client and was as busy as the legendary one-armed paper hanger. Come to think of it, the OAPH might have been a better experience. She immediately started on a covered BJ and it was all about speed. "Come yet?" she kept asking - after about 20 seconds of frantic tug-and-suck. "For Christ sake, lady, I'm in my 60's!"

Enough. I told her to take her panties off (she was not pleased, but complied) and we went K9, with her fake moaning and "Cum, cum, cum" implorations. I figured what the hell, positioned her head against the headboard and had at it. Actually, it wasn't a bad O (I found a good rub on her) but before I could dismount she was 'otta there, on her way to the cell, the door, whatever. I cleaned up in the bathroom, dressed, and let myself out. Never saw her or anyone else again.

Strange. Maybe it was just a Saturday morning, or the place had changed since WT's August report, or it was just my day for paperhanging. Would not recommend and won't return.

Oh yeah: 100P the half-hour (more exactly, the 15 minutes).

WorldTravel69
11-13-07, 20:49
It seems to me that most places only a few chicas around on Saturday and most likely Sunday.

I tried several places before hitting this one late last Satutrday morning, but they were closed or "not ready." 838 Viamonte had some varying reviews, but WT's most recent report (I find his take on places highly credible) was positive.

My buzz was answered on the first ring and I was let into the building, went up one flight, and was let in by "Candida." She said she was alone and available. A pretty good-looking fake blonde, maybe 25-27, and about a "7". I'd been trooping around for about an hour and decided to bite for a half-hour. Was shown into an OK bedroom en suite. Come to find out, the bathroom was shared with an adjoining room, which was clearly occupied and busy. Candida admitted as much, but said she was the only other chica there.

She was and was busy - answering her cell, the buzzer (she didn't admit anyone else)

In short, she wasn't focused on her client and was as busy as the legendary one-armed paper hanger. Come to think of it, the OAPH might have been a better experience. She immediately started on a covered BJ and it was all about speed. "Come yet?" she kept asking - after about 20 seconds of frantic tug-and-suck. "For Christ sake, lady, I'm in my 60's!"

Enough. I told her to take her panties off (she was not pleased, but complied) and we went K9, with her fake moaning and "Cum, cum, cum" implorations. I figured what the hell, positioned her head against the headboard and had at it. Actually, it wasn't a bad O (I found a good rub on her) but before I could dismount she was 'otta there, on her way to the cell, the door, whatever. I cleaned up in the bathroom, dressed, and let myself out. Never saw her or anyone else again.

Strange. Maybe it was just a Saturday morning, or the place had changed since WT's August report, or it was just my day for paperhanging. Would not recommend and won't return.

Oh yeah: 100P the half-hour (more exactly, the 15 minutes)

Cadavez
01-21-09, 10:33
It seems to me that most places only a few chicas around on Saturday and most likely Sunday.Indeed: only 2 chicas and be careful: they give you a price when you call them but in the local they give you a price much higher and they intend threaten you most of al in the weekends when the outdoor is closed and there is no other people there. Be careful!

Shane44
03-16-09, 12:41
Went by around 10:15 AM. I was under severe time constraints since my entire family is in town and getting off alone for more than an hour is very difficult. Was shown a five person line up. Choose Romina. Was a mistake from the get go. Good attitude period. Covered BJ, doggie for twenty minutes, no cola. Plus, I paid way too much at P200. Ergo, a complete disaster for me. I should have remembered the old adage, "Like the laundry, if it is a light load, you can do it by hand." Live and learn. The place is acceptable but nothing to write home about. The line up had no sevens or higher.

Cadavez
03-21-09, 07:45
You're right. Often they are in calle Lavalle with flyers of this casa with prices they deny when you enter. And be careful at night or in the weekends when the offices in the building of this privado are closed: they try to urge you to pay more. Only when I said them that I was to phone the police they let me go out.

WorldTravel69
04-08-10, 17:56
The place is dark and the door bell is gone.

Most of the phone numbers lead to Esmeralda 770 2 F.