PDA

View Full Version : They Always Come Back

Exon123
11-24-06, 20:12
As fate would have it I just got an e-mail from the famed Fabiana.

Some of you might remember her. She the girl that I renovated her apartment at M. T. Alavar and San Martin.

Anyway Fabiana has a straight job and is how working at the Panamericano hotel.

You see they all Amor Exon.

Exon

Punter 127
11-24-06, 22:04
As fate would have it I just got an e-mail from the famed Fabiana.

Some of you might remember her. She the girl that I renovated her apartment at M. T. Alavar and San Martin.

Anyway Fabiana has a straight job and is how working at the Panamericano hotel.

You see they all Amor Exon.

ExonMust be time for the big screen TV, you already did everything else, or perhaps it's time for new paint.

Exon123
11-25-06, 14:31
Very possibly Punter since I bought everything in the place including the air conditioner.

Matter of fact, last time I was in town I made an appointment and she was a no show. She told me I was cheap Fuck and never took her anywhere. She wanted me to drag her all the way up here to sex prison. I told her that was impossible since the INS was not fooling around.

She told me she had an Air France pilot that paid her $300 peso's and I only paid her $200. I said to her "Well then stick with the Pilot", she replyed, "I would but I need a little more money".

I think the basic bottom line with Fabiana is she suspects I fool around on her.

Exon

Alan23
11-25-06, 15:02
Exon,

Just to make some of us feel a little better (or a little worse) could you put a "ballpark" figure on how much you spent on this girl in total - and the amount of time you guys spent together.

Alan

Exon123
11-25-06, 15:37
Probably about 2 grand over the 4 or 5 years I been fucking her. And above the hard money I've spent just on pussy with Fabiana. She won't fuck me for free. Once I'd just spent 6 or 8 hundred peso's on a new rug for her apartment. "Punter" and "The Knife" helped me roll in down in her apartment.

I took her to my place for an hour or so and after we'd finished up I tried to move her out the door without paying her. She then stated her famious line which Jackson will not let me live down. "Exon aren't You forgetting something", course I had to pay her a couple hundred peso's over and above the rug. That $1,000 peso pussy, I can get that here without taking that long airplane ride.

But there's a moral to this story. Anything you give a Chica is a gift, nothing more. A Chica gift has a half live of 5 minutes as has been stated on this board before.

All Chica's are "Republican's" not "Democrats"

"Republicans" are "Takers" not givers, "Democrats" are "Givers" not takers.

So if you know the rules you'll be just fine. Its your money, you earned it and probably paid the tax's on it. Its yours to do what you like. One way or the other pussy costs money. Good service, GFE, costs even more money. So my advice is to spend "Your Money" anyway tou want too.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
11-25-06, 22:37
Must be time for the big screen TV, you already did everything else, or perhaps it's time for new paint.Why does the phrase, "There's no fool, like an old fool" keep popping into my head? Or even better, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".:)

Bangkok Dave
11-26-06, 11:56
All Chica's are "Republican's" not "Democrats"

"Republicans" are "Takers" not givers, "Democrats" are "Givers" not takers.

ExonDamn! All these years I thought all the people on welfare, food stamps, SSI, in public housing and with free medical care were voting democratic, not republican. I'm glad you cleared that up for us.

Dave

Hunt99
11-26-06, 13:08
Actually, the one who got taken here is Exon, a big Democrat.;)

Exon123
11-26-06, 15:29
On the contary Mongers, it was money well spent and most likely thats probably why she e-mailed me, under neath it all Fabiana likes me.

You see I'm not like most of you CockSuckers, Cheap MotherFuckers.

I've enjoyed Fucking Fabiana for at least 4 maybe 5 years. Each time paying her a pultery $200 peso's, thats $65 USD. All this time Fabiana has provided me with great sex, ture GFE and you know what, she's my friend.

Its my money, I earned it honestly, paid the tax's on it. Its mine to do with what I want, and I spent it wisely.

For you know what Mongers, Fabiana has a nice clean bright place to live and it was worth every cent of what I spent. She's warm in the winter and cool in the summer all because of me. Her apartment is what I'd call upper middle class by Argentine standards, nice enough that most girls would die for it. I'd do it again for her in a heart beat.

If any of you Mongers have ever seen how most of these girls live you'd understand what I'm talking about. Its not an easy deal being a prostitute in Buenos Aires, living in poverty. If I had just given her the money there would be nothing to show for it, but I didn't. In stead I invested it in a way that raised her standard of living, again its was money well spent and I'd do it again in a New York second.

Most of the CockSuckers that post on this board want something for nothing. They want the cheapest 60 peso pussy then ***** because they don't get good service, I'm different. I love my Chica's and I don't mind spending a little money on them for things they need from time to time.

Exon

===========================================

Exon,

Now I've got to jump in.

The fact is that Fabiana has no respect for you. None, zero, zilch, a fact that she has demonstrated in her behavior with you on many occasions. Oh, sure, she has accepted your money and in exchange she has tolerated your presence for limited periods, but, well, I won't say here what she really thinks about you.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with spending money on a chica, even what some members would consider "big" money, but at least pick one that at least tries to mask her distain for you.

Like you've said a dozen times: "Any fool can spend money".

Thanks,

Jackson

Jaimito Cartero
11-26-06, 15:51
I think we all try to influence the chicas we like in a positive way. In the long run most of us are suckers in one way or the other, if you can look at the situation from a distance. She shunned you and your cheap fucking 200 pesos when she had a nicer fish on the line. No free fucks after buying a 1000 peso carpet, or fixing up her place. Glub, glub, glub.

By the way, I've done similar stuff, hopefully I've learned a slight lesson in the long run. Thinking with the small head gets you in trouble sometimes.;)

Exon123
11-26-06, 17:27
Its Not That.

The 2 grand doesn't mean anything to me but it changed her whole life.

Exon

Bangkok Dave
11-26-06, 19:42
Its Not That.

The 2 grand doesn't mean anything to me but it changed her whole life.

ExonI guess I would be guilty of the same behavior except I've never had two grand.

Dave

Jaimito Cartero
11-27-06, 16:55
The 2 grand doesn't mean anything to me but it changed her whole life.I'd suggest donating the next $2k to a commedor, as it will give concrete results. If $2000 didn't mean anything to you, you probably wouldn't complain about $P300.

Heck, I had to pay $P80 at Maipu today, and I bitched about it.

Exon123
11-27-06, 20:53
Like I said its my money I earned it and its mine to spend anyway I want.

Exon

LA Larry
11-28-06, 16:42
Hey All,

My 2 pennies:

In Moscow -- I was involved with a working girl who had two kids and I set them up in a small apartment that cost me around 5 thousand euros. I never had any illusions about a future with her. I just couldn't bear to see the squalor that they were living in. She would have married me. She was sweet, etc, etc. It would have turned out (like all marriages; my last one included) a fiasco. I just wanted to practice altruism.

Monger altruism is the way to go.

Exon123
11-28-06, 17:41
Thank You LA Larry.

Most of the pieces of shit that post here don't have a "Fucking Clue".

If I can change someone's life for the better. Someone whom I truly like and enjoy for for a couple grand why not do it.

I've gotten far more from Fabiana than I've ever paid her. Like I've said, its my money, I didn't steal it, the tax's are paid on it, its mine to do with what I want. I chose to invest it in Fabiana's standard of living, whats wrong with that. Hell I probably would have wasted it if not for her.

Most of these "Cheap CockSuckers" don't understand that "Money is not Important unless there's not enough of it".

Exon