PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 858 Apt 4/ A

Norman Stormin
11-24-06, 21:09
This is the new sister of Maipu 359. Elizabeth opened this one about the first of November. Same prices: 50p the half and 80p the hour completo-completo. Open from 9AM to 9PM (last call 8 PM) It appears to be a one room apartment which they partitioned off 2 little rooms just large enough for a double bed and a small reception area. Nice bathroom too. It was recently done and has not yet fallen into the decayed state of Maipu. Lida is the receptionist.

I think I was one of their first customers as they only had one girl, Sol. 21 year old svelt Porteņa. She has not had the training or experience of our world class cocksuckers at Maipu, but was nice enough to merit a repeat.

The second week appeared the second and only other girl, Floppy. A 20 year old Brazilian born in the Foz and raised in Buenos Aires. She exhibited superior training and experience. They probably start training at 12 in Brazil rather than the customary 14 in Argentina. I will definitely be repeating Floppy.

The location is halfway between the triangle and cafe Excedra and convenient for daytime mongers.

HombreDeJuguetes
11-27-06, 18:09
Read Norman's report and decided to drop by as it is conveniently only 2 blocks from my hotel. Exactly as described - carbon copy of Maipu, same Madam - I felt right at home. The two rooms are really tiny- bed and wall, with just enought room from a hatrack. Also no air conditioning, so it was pretty hot with all the physical exertion going on. At least the bed was quiet, as you would definitely be able to hear everything going on next door.

I was presented with both Sol and Floppy. I love it when the madam says she will "presente las chicas." ta-da! I feel so special. Based on Norman's review, I opted for Floppy. Both girls were young and slim with nice bodies. Sol is actually a little prettier. Floppy was very nice - not much communication, as my espanol is limited, and her ingles nonexistant. Very nice body and tight little Brazilian butt. - lots of DFK then she started working the pole. SHe liked having het titties sucked, and I started heading south, but it was a little pungent down there. She is not shaven-has a pretty thick bush. Good oral skills though, and in fact after various positions ended up back there for the finish. Very nice. I'll give Sol some time to get her skills up to speed then try her next time.

Good value for the 80P, and a nice alternative to 357 Maipu (but will never replace it)

At your service, AP

Norman Stormin
11-27-06, 21:53
. I opted for Floppy. I started heading south, but it was a little pungent down there.

At your service, API was there about ten this morning looking for Floppy. She had not yet arrived. Thought I'd give Sol a second chance after four weeks of training. I was greatly disappointed. She seems to have digressed. And not only did her pussy stink. She had dog breath too. And I had to be be the first customer since Friday.

Either they are doing each other and passed on a yeast infection, or someone had a threeesome and didn't change rubbers.

Based on our above notes, I am placing this departemento under quarintine until further notice.

Dr. Demento

Norman Stormin
01-12-07, 22:26
I was just informed today that the reason Sol transfered to Maipu 357 is because this place has become a transvestite establishment. Or as Exxon would say "a place for all you cocksukers".

Norman Stormin
01-16-07, 12:53
The preceeding was posted based on information from one of the girls at Maipu wanting to scare me away. It is not a TV establishment. I foolishly reported it without verrifying the allegations. They are untrue.

My humble appologies.

Norman Stormin
01-30-07, 11:55
This place was indeed a travie joint for about one month. Now it is Maduras over 30. I guess Elizabeth is looking for the right mix for the hood. I sure hope none of our brothers stopped in there during the transition. But then again, I'm sure we'd never hear about it!

WorldTravel69
03-17-07, 13:46
Yes, I followed my cheap places List.

2 Chicas. I only saw one. Florence, Chubby. Got a half assed BBBJ / hand job. For 50p.

Maybe the other one?

Open 9am-9pm

115 857 5888.

Rue Kraft
04-22-08, 01:44
Was using one of the privado lists as a guide near my hotel. Tried several cheap places and found this one. Four ladies, nothing spectacular but did find Paula. Early 20's and very busty. 100 pesos for the hour of completo. She provided a nice bbbj and let me shoot a few pictures. Overall, would repeat to play with her c / d cups.

WorldTravel69
04-12-10, 18:29
Closed two years ago.

Moved to 359 Maipu Piso 5 apt 74.