PDA

View Full Version : Amenabar 2313

Robert Dean
08-21-06, 21:43
This one seems to be a place where some newcomers and occasionals go to. There seems to be a good number of girls working there: every cellphone number I tried last week got me there.

I was there a couple of times last week. If you're into petites, try Milena. She's about 20, very cute, has a great body and is very willing to please. Ask her whatever you want, do it gently and she'll comply - and enjoy, too. Not that this is her normal attitude. She told me that sex was the last thing she would think about on her free time; it was "work" for her. Anyway, although I had a potentially uneventful fuck, somehow we managed to make each other happy. She needs to learn a little more, but you can be the one who's going to show her a few things.

Another one that is quite good-looking is Chiara, a very attractive, tall brunette that also needs to learn a few things, but who's very enjoyable. Just go gently and she will give you a good service.

None of them do "completo", btw, or at least they told me so.

Ongoing rates are 100p for 30 mins. And 150 for one hour.

The place is not tops. There are two apartments on the first two floors. The first floor one looks better. The room I got on the second floor was kind of bare.

As there seems to be quite a bit of chicas working there, I'd suggest that you go straight and try your luck. There's a girl that will come down to open the door soon after you ring the buzz.

Witto
11-25-06, 13:44
As prommised my first report Its my second day in BA I decided to pay a visit to Alaska. She was not in, ofcourse she had to leave in the last minute. Yeah old trick I did not let it upset me, then they had quoted me 200 AR on the phone and I though I could negotiate once I was there but it seems the price went up to 200 AR. Anyone being charged more is payin Gringo Premium. I speak perfect spanish so thats not an issue for me. Anyways after tryin to negotiate the price down from 200 I went with Pia, Like badboy says, she is more atractive than in the pictures. Full Kisses, CBJ, 3 or four possitions, great conversation, Then another CBJ but we got interrupted and I left it there did not decide to pay 1/2 hr more. She was great might even repeat. Hope it was usefull, I ran into alaska on the way down, lets just say I was happy to do Pia instead.

www.legalmentebellas.com.ar

JackLuvsRack
11-25-06, 19:55
I keep reading all the good things about that site and all the girls except Kiara. Anyone had any experience with her? She definitely looks like a stunner.

Jack

WorldTravel69
05-24-07, 13:28
The phone number does not work.

Will someone please go there?

Bandy
05-24-07, 14:37
Last time I called, Pia was not available. Try 4784-7718. At this number, I was able to contact them. I believe, PIA does not work there anymore. Her picture also vanished from the website. If you get connected, just ask how many chicas are currently available. Then you can specifically ask for PIA.

Bandy

WorldTravel69
05-24-07, 19:08
Thank you Bandy.

4 Chicas. 150p 30 mins. 250p hour. 4784-7718. 24 hours Monday to Saturday. Closed Sunday.

I sure hope the chicas are movie quality for these prices.

I do not know if any are on the web site, but I will leave it on. You can tell to take if off or not when you go there.

Gabipo
04-19-08, 18:41
Hi,

Was there midweek 3pm, they showed me 2 girls, took a slim, small one, looked.

Brazilian mulata, was from misiones.

For 200p / h got a professional experience, no kisses, only covered BJ,.

Accepted daty, was sort of hot after that.

All the time smile and fake passion. She was young and pretty, small tits.

Place has the bath outside the room.

Forgettable, will not return.

G.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 16:15
They moved to the Puerto Madero area.