PDA

View Full Version : Mongering in the Provincia

TangoManiac
11-29-06, 05:24
Has anyone ever gone into the 'burbs such as San Isidro to monger? Are the areas bordering the edge of Capital Federal relatively safe? I have wondered what the chicas would be like on that edge of town or if it is a no mans land. More of an adventure for the cheap monger:-)

Any thoughts?

Hunt99
11-29-06, 12:39
San Isidro, northwest of centro, is one of the wealthiest suburbs of Buenos Aires. I have never heard of any opportunities for cheap mongering in an upscale area.

There are also some very poor suburbs of Buenos Aires, especially to the south and southeast. I'm sure you could find something there. Perhaps somebody else could help you.

Gandolf50
02-05-07, 15:32
There are quite a few locations in San Miguel, Jose C Paz and Polverines. All can be reached by train from the city, but with the trains not running from 12:30 to 5:30 or so plan your trip accordingly. Chica drinks run from 20p and up. 60 p and up for a half hour including the room. Some places have terrible rooms, I sometimes pay more to go to a local hotel if I find some one I like. I very often just arrange for a all nighter at my place some other night. English is almost non existent, you will need at least some basic spanish. Good hunting!

Andres
02-05-07, 19:00
I wrote some reports about it a year or two ago. In fact, I brought several mongers to Quilmes and Ramos Mejía.

Basically, you may find very affordable gems, but very seldom and paying a price for it, since it requires research, visiting different places several times while reading the local boards. That takes time, while costing quite a bit on gas and tolls. All of that not counting the risk related to security, since Provincia is not quite as safe as Capital.

I wouldn't go to Provincia without a car (except some areas of Vicente López and Avellaneda, easily reachable by colectivo) It's too much of a hassle for getting laid, and when you get there, you usually find not exactly the same patrons from Recoleta, nor the same quality of rooms and bar service.

As a rule of thum, add ARS 30 for a car trip to San Miguel or Quilmes, and be prepared to visit 3-4 boliches, not finding what you want and coming back to Capital 3-4 hours later for fun. Not exactly enticing for the short-trip monger, but acceptable for the local guy who wants to find something worthy and out of the routinary. As Gandalf said, no much English spoken there.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Exon123
06-30-07, 21:44
I just learned something and it really tells you something about the culture of Argentina.

The number of short time hotels or Transotoro's, Tello's.

Go to this website and remember these places are only for Sex.

http://www.sexoplexo.com/hoteles/hoteles.aspx, count them.

These people think differently than people in North America.

Exon

BundaLover
06-30-07, 21:53
Exon,

This is the situation in Brasil too. These are 'good catholic' countries and 'good catholic girls' don't a) have apartments if they arent married be) don't bring their boyfriends home for fucky- fucky. Many dating couples use these places. Its part of the national culture. Sex is dirty = don't do it at home = you can at scream the motel, order beer, and your father won't kill us.

Where are your damn fishing photos?