PDA

View Full Version : Carnivale in Argentina

Member #3314
12-01-06, 02:09
I will be in town during Carnival. I understand Rio is the place to be for this, but I was wondering if there is anything in Argentina for this holiday?

This year its Feburary 17-20.

I did see one post about a city that did something, but I can't find it again.

Thanks

MoonDog
12-01-06, 05:16
I will be in town during carnival. I understand Rio is the place to be for this, but I was wondering if there is anything in Argentina for this holiday?

This year its Feburary 17-20.

I did see one post about a city that did something, but I can't find it again.

ThanksYou will find the Carnival in Gualeguaychu, usually on every Saturday in February. It is about 230 km North of BA. Nice roads for driving, and a lot of fun.

Here is a link to information: http://www.welcomeargentina.com/gualeguaychu/index_i.html

And a photo of a greeter as we came into town.

Moondog

Moore
12-02-06, 01:18
Take a 2.5 hour flight and go to Brasil.

I went to Gualeguaychu for "carnaval" few years back. It's like a homecoming parade in a rural US town. If you've ever seen anything close to a real carnaval, it sucks. But is supposedly the biggest bash for Argentina.

Besides, there are so many great places to go with a few hundred km of BsAs. Gualeguaychu reminds me of Alice, Texas.

Anna Luna
02-19-07, 22:57
Hola friends!

The next Sunday will be a carnaval celebration in a town of BA, it's at 100kms from the city, my comparsa O BAHIA will dance there. I know that some guys are interested in go there.

If you want more information please contact me ana@ana-luna. Com.

http://www.mercedesya.com.ar/noticias/desarrollo.asp?ID=30008950

WorldTravel69
02-20-07, 04:47
My hands are on the key boards. But I can not type, I would say that I would want you to be my guide. But I am still in California.

I don't know why I said this last night, but it was good California wine.

Anna Luna
02-20-07, 12:53
If you can't type today, on Sunday you will be crazy!

Send me an email!

Anna Luna
02-20-07, 22:00
Guys,

Don't forget that I need to know who wants to go to the carnaval before Thursday!

Polvo
02-22-07, 12:45
Hola friends!

The next Sunday will be a carnaval celebration in a town of BA, it's at 100kms from the city, my comparsa O BAHIA will dance there. I know that some guys are interested in go there.Anna,

Pictures this time Anna. Pictures.

Polvo

Anna Luna
02-23-07, 14:11
The guys must to bring the cameras!

Anna Luna
02-23-07, 21:43
Who is going to the carnaval, we will meet at El Alamo at 6 o'clock.

I see you then!

Seaman
02-26-07, 14:33
Had a fun night in Mercedes.

For all the people who missed it, this is how Ana looked like.

Daddy Rulz
02-26-07, 15:26
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I miss all the fun

Anna Luna
02-26-07, 18:52
?

Daddy Rulz
02-26-07, 19:10
It was a some what vulgar way to express my appreciation of how hot you looked in your costume. I forgot you monitor the board. It was intended as a boys club compliment.

Anna Luna
02-27-07, 01:05
I'm not offended!

If the picture is here you are free to write all that you want! (please don't post all that are you thinking! Just the nice things)

Cowpie
02-27-07, 01:22
I'm not offended!

If the picture is here you are free to write all that you want! (please don't post all that are you thinking! Just the nice things)Anna.

Is this picture realy you?

I'll be visiting BA in late April and will most likely be giving you a call. An American phrase is, one picture is worth a 1000 words. I'll start it off with beautiful, Daddy struck a nerve with his, but that's a normal guy thing.

Daddy Rulz
02-27-07, 06:07
The multiple use of the word fuck was an exclamation of a good time missed not being used as a statement of desire. Not that your not an object of desire to most of us boys here. Christ there is just no way out of this. I feel like I'm married again (daddy shuddering)

Anna Luna
02-27-07, 16:28
I understand!

Daddy Rulz
02-28-07, 03:23
Gracias muneca, besitos.

Seaman
02-28-07, 22:11
For the people who went with Ana to the carnaval, here you can find the pictures in a zip file. (35MB in total) The file is password protected. The people who went know the password.

http://www.ana-luna.com/carnaval.zip

Punter 127
03-01-07, 05:09
Great job! Thank you!

BadMan
03-01-07, 05:56
Can someone PM me the password, I want to see Anna Luna:p.

Thanks in advance,

Bad

Punter 127
03-01-07, 13:30
Can someone PM me the password, I want to see Anna Luna:p.

Thanks in advance,

BadIMHO you should have went with us if you wanted to see Anna!

Flexible Horn
03-01-07, 13:42
Good set of pictures Seaman, if others would like the password I suggest the only person they pm is Seaman.

Seaman
03-01-07, 19:45
Here is an archive with some pictures of the dancers (including Ana)

No, I will not give out the password to the other archive, only to people who actually went with Ana. If you were there and forgot the password, please PM me with your handle / real name in the message.

http://www.ana-luna.com/nopass.zip

2.5MB in size.

Ssr2005
03-12-07, 15:30
Thanks Seaman, great pics. I just got home, you did a super job!

Bobz, ssr

Hobby Fan
03-12-07, 21:42
Thanks for posting, this was interesting. But I hate the guy in the center of picture Carnaval46. Jpg for ripping off my body look.

Flexible Horn
03-12-07, 22:51
Thanks for posting, this was interesting. But I hate the guy in the center of picture Carnaval46. Jpg for ripping off my body look.I apologise they asked me at the last minute if I would dance in the carnivale, don't really like to show off my 6 pack!

FH

Punter 127
03-13-07, 12:19
It is so easy to download the password protected zip, then download a zip code cracker and see the contents. I did it in about 5 minutes including download, install and crack time.You took something from the forum you are not suppose to have, and you cracked the password. Now you brag about what you did and tell others how to do it.

To me this is the same as cracking the password for the private photo section and telling others how to do it. Perhaps you would also like to read all our private messages, have you cracked that too?

IMHO you should be banned from the forum for these actions!

Lunico
03-13-07, 12:39
I consider myself a white hat, and what I did here is nothing to brag about. I just wanted to point out that what people perceive to be secure is not secure at all. I've made the same point many times on this board, and I'm sorry that your offended. However at least now your an informed, offended person. Try this free encyrption device that is 1000 times more secure than the windows program that was utilized to secure the zip file. www.truecrypt.org

I would never try to break into the AP foto galleries, I happen to know most mongers have exceedingly poor foto skills.

* White hat: An ethical hacker who breaks security but who does so for altruistic or at least non-malicious reasons. White hats generally have a clearly defined code of ethics, and will often attempt to work with a manufacturer or owner to improve discovered security weaknesses, although many reserve the implicit or explicit threat of public disclosure after a "reasonable" time as a prod to ensure timely response from a corporate entity. The term is also used to describe hackers who work to deliberately design and code more secure systems. To white hats, the darker the hat, the more the ethics of the activity can be considered dubious. Conversely, black hats may claim the lighter the hat, the more the ethics of the activity are lost.

* Black Hat: Someone who subverts computer security without authorization or who uses technology (usually a computer or the Internet) for terrorism, vandalism, credit card fraud, identity theft, intellectual property theft, or many other types of crime. This can mean taking control of a remote computer through a network, or software cracking.

Punter 127
03-13-07, 13:14
Perhaps you should look up the word theft: "In the criminal law, theft (also known as stealing) is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent."

"White hat" or 'Black hat" who gives a FUCK? A thief is a thief, and you sir admitted in your own words you are a thief, and not only did you steal, you told others how to do it.

Seaman
03-13-07, 20:21
Lunico,

I think you consider yourself a real smart man! Well, I can tell you one thing, you are not.

If you consider this "smart". The thing you did is something "scriptkiddies" normally do; Use the knowledge of somebody else to get something which does not belong to you, or is intended for you.

I do not think you know what "hacker" is. I consider myself a hacker; somebody who likes to create software / hardware (modifications) (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker )
I consider you a "cracker"... ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_%28computing%29)

You say you consider yourself a "White hat". Well you would have been a white hat if you would have developed the software to hack the password yourself! Well, you did not, so you CAN NOT be a white hat.

You are just an ordinary THIEF.

But hey, what I can not really understand is why you wanted the pictures so badly.

Just my 2c.

Seaman.

PS For the people who are wondering why they can not download the pictures anymore, well see Lunico's post.

For the people who went, please send me a PM and I will send you a PM with a download link.

Hunt99
03-13-07, 20:25
How did this flame war start without me? Can I join in?

OK, Daddy Rulz, you are a stupid old fart.

(Substantively, if you guys don't want photos viewed, don't post links to them on the board. I'm no computer dork and even I know that a zip file can be opened up with a minimum of computer skills. It's so easy, even a doofus like Daddy Rulz could probably do it.)

Seaman
03-13-07, 20:42
How did this flame war start without me? Can I join in?

OK, Daddy Rulz, you are a stupid old fart.

(Substantively, if you guys don't want photos viewed, don't post links to them on the board. I'm no computer dork and even I know that a zip file can be opened up with a minimum of computer skills. It's so easy, even a doofus like Daddy Rulz could probably do it.You are welcome to join in;)

But, the zip file was "secured" with a password to prevent search engines etc to pick it up (including the contents) I was hoping (WRONG thing to do) that the readers of this site would be nice enough not to download it, applying a hacking tool on it, if it was not intended for them.

Just to give you an indication, it has been downloaded 78 times. There were about 8 guys there, so that means about 70 other people downloaded it.

Pretty sad I think.

Jackson
03-14-07, 03:10
For the people who want, please send me a PM and I will send you a PM with a download link.Hi Seaman,

Actually, this would have been the best delivery option in the first place.

Thanks,

Jackson

Seaman
03-14-07, 11:17
Hi Seaman,

Actually, this would have been the best delivery option in the first place.

Thanks,

JacksonHi Jackson,

In hindsight you are correct. I did realize that there would be people downloading it and trying the password crack tools, but I did not expect somebody to post how to do this.

Lunico
03-14-07, 23:35
Don't know why my first apology was removed, but my intentions were not malicious but to inform. Again I apologize to all parties concerned. I'll keep my opinions to myself and just for the record I have a degree in IT, I'm a certified ISA and I hold a network security certificate. I'll delete the fotos, having shown or shared them to no one.

Lunico

BadMan
03-15-07, 02:03
You guys are giving WAY too much importance to these Carnaval pictures. I personally wanted to see them just to get a better view of this Ana girl. Thats all, but I am over it. If the ones who took the pictures don't want to share, they shouldn't be made to. But posting the link with a password that wasn't tamper proof was just inviting trouble ( aka Lunico ) J/K;).

Take care,

Bad